Scoozi - Radisson Hotel @ Cross Keys
5100 Falls Rd
Baltimore, MD 21210Neighborhood:
Contemporary ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Scoozi - Radisson Hotel @ Cross Keys
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: 410-435-3316x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 7:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout
A word from Scoozi - Radisson Hotel @ Cross Keys
Perfect location to host a party. Ask about one of our newly renovated private dining rooms that can accommodate up to 40 people each.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Scoozi - Radisson Hotel @ Cross Keys reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (7)fit for foodies (4)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (3)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (1)special occasion (1)notable wine list (1)good for groups (1)romantic (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- christianVIPDined on 8/23/2014We have eaten at Scoozi before and clearly there are reasons we return. Good food, friendly service and reasonable prices. I have noted in previous reviews that I think they need to update the menu more regularly to offer more choices. With only a couple of pasta dishes on the menu and typicaly no pasta options on the short daily specials list the server reads off....it can get old rather quickly.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful Outdoor diningMaddogVIPDined on 8/15/2014Really creative cuisine in a beautiful setting- if you want small plates or hearty entrees this is the place to go. Friendly service and casual dining made a really special evening for us. A perfect Friday night "get-away" in our own neighborhood.Special Features:
- A big disappointmentAntimoVIPDined on 8/14/2014Although the host and wait staff were very good and the food was acceptable, the bartender was missing in action for over twenty-five minutes. We ordered martinis with rail gin but were given premium, which was, unfortunately, watery. (The prices for these martinis were, I believe, ten dollars or more.) I hate to spend so much time on the cocktails, but for me they set the tone for the meal.
- Long waitJosZebleyDined on 7/31/2014We set up a lunch date for our group (5 persons) a week earlier. When we arrived we were seated right away but we ended up waiting over 45 mins for simple menu items. Another group had arrived and we were told the kitchen could only make 1 Panini at a time !! If you go realise you may have a bit of a wait.Special Features:
- A No Show!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014I chose the spot because the atmosphere and decor was excellent! Sadly, I was unable to taste your food or experience the skills if the wait staff because my date was coming from out of town and encountered problems. Please subs tract the 100 points from my account. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable eveningTravelPopPopDined on 6/16/2014We were enjoying our stay at the Radisson Cross Keys. Didn't have the opportunity to try the resturant last time, but booked for this stay. We couldn't have been more pleased. There are many excellent dining options in Baltimore, but we have not had a better overall dining experience than we did at Scoozi. Drinks and wine recommendations were excellent. The service was exemplary. Out waiter could not have been more knowalgable, or provided better service. Recommedations, overall knowledge of the dishes, and local knowledge made our experience exceptional. We travel to Baltimore often...we'll be back.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceTouristDined on 6/14/2014Great intimate spot! In the Radison Hotel. Limited number if tables so you're able to get more personal service.Special Features:
- The following 15 reviews are from the Scoozi - Radisson Hotel @ Cross Keys reviews archive.
- Very good fooddvikibDined on 5/17/2014However, I would like to see them expand the dinner menu. I believe there were 4 pastas, 6 entrees and pizza. Since it is an Italian restaurant, I expected there would be more pasta choices. I'm allergic to seafood so there was not much choice for me. My companion and I both had cheese ravioli and it was excellent. There was an good band in the bar area but I think they should turn down the speakers a tad. It made conversation difficult at times.Special Features:
- Great FoodTouristDined on 5/11/2014My husband took me to Scoozi for a Mother's Day dinner. Food is great, price is reasonable and the restaurant has a nice decor. Not too big, so it's cozy! The wait staff is professional and friendly.Special Features:
- christianVIPDined on 4/26/2014Repeat vistit and allround vey satisfied on this evening as well. I would recommend that they increase their evening specials or add some additional items to the menu because the menu does get a little boring after a couple of visits.
- I've never given a bad review, butjanetVIPDined on 4/21/2014The hostess said she'd check our reservation, but that her tablet "often didn't work". The waiter was unprofessional. The calamari was greasy, the pizza came topped with whole uncooked cloves of garlic, my husband's beer was flat (how can a bottled beer be flat?) The kicker was returning home to find an email from Open Table stating that our "reservation had been canceled by Scoozi" and giving a number to call. I got the voice mail of the food/beverage manager who has not returned my call. The restaurant is lovely and close to home so we would have likely returned had our experience not been so bad. This was a 6:30 Monday reservation. We were the only occupied table -- a sign perhaps, but no excuse for such a terrible experience.
- comfortableBarbDined on 4/18/2014Great food, attentive service, easy parking, overall good experience...will return oftenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Continue to be impressed bychristianVIPDined on 3/29/2014Continue to be impressed by the food coming out of the kitchen at Scoozi. Service still has some minor issues and this time it was the fact that we felt rushed due to the speed at which our food showed up. Is this a server or a kitchen error or both but entree should not show up when you are still enjoying your salad.I would recommend this to a friend.
- new neighborhood casualnathan10VIPDined on 3/23/2014We were very pleased. Food was fine..casual choices Grandson LOVED the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My husband daughter and myselfJeanieDined on 3/15/2014My husband daughter and myself enjoyed our dinner very much. We enjoyed the surroundings. Very nice eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Served its purposeChrisVIPDined on 3/7/2014We needed a place to take my mother in law for dinner - it was in the neighborhood and was available. We enjoyed it, and if we have the chance to come back, we will.Special Features:
- Our second visit to ScoozichristianVIPDined on 2/22/2014Our second visit to Scoozi since their opening and overall this experience was as good as our first. The quality and flavor of the food is the primary reason to dine here. Everything is well prepared and flavorful. Servers try their best and are very friendly but some overall training could be of great benefit. For those interested, the portions are also very generous. We will be back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy surpriseDianeVIPDined on 2/22/2014Finally the Radisson has brought in an excellent restaurant. Menu choices were excellent, creative, and all of us found the food delicious.. Portions were very large, while prices were modest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nicely done!Foodlover21210Dined on 2/7/2014Restaurants in hotels are notoriously "meh." Scoozi is an exception. Despite needing some service tweaks to ensure the food comes out in the right order, with apps before entrees, Scoozi is a refreshingly changed restaurant. The decor is warm and welcoming and the food is quite good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For dinner, a little disappointing.chinagirlVIPDined on 1/31/2014For dinner, a little disappointing. Might be better for a lunch meal.Special Features:
- First time outGreg47Dined on 12/25/2013It was the first time out but it will be easy to return. I am also new to Open Table. My son and I were looking for an option for Christmas dinner. Our usual haunts were closed. That's how we found this service and Scoozi. It's in Cross Keys, attached to the Radison Hotel and not a place where one would ordinarily look. It's new as of December 2013 and I am glad. Excellent Maryland Crab soup, Ousters Rock with crab meat, Chicken Milanese, and Seafood Manicotti.made up the meal. They found us a special dessert, not on the menu. The staff was great - attentive but never overbearing and never asked how we were when mouths were full chewing, a pet peeve of mine in many many restaurants. I will return and you should go there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Scoozi was a big pleasantchristianVIPDined on 12/20/2013Scoozi was a big pleasant surprise! I noticed the restaurant on OT and due to the convenient location we decided to give it a try. The newly renovated space is pleasant. The food quality was very good and a pleasant surprise. Everything was flavorful and the pasta was perfectly prepared. Salad portions were large and also very good. Servers were a bit rough around the edges which can be expected since the restaurant has only been open a week. Overall they however really tried to please. Everything we had was good including the espressos to end the meal. We will definitely be back!I would recommend this to a friend.