Scene - Hollywood Casino - Toledo
1968 Miami St.
Toledo, OH 43605Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Scene - Hollywood Casino - Toledo
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 4196615388
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily 11:00am - Midnight
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Adam Freuhauf
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant
A word from Scene - Hollywood Casino - Toledo
Toledo's newest sports pub will feature a premium selection of spirits along with a light, casual menu. Catch all the best pro and college games on one of our many hi-def TVs as you dine on our signature Hollywood Fries, wings, great burgers and sandwiches, and much more.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Scene - Hollywood Casino - Toledo reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (2)hot spot (2)fit for foodies (2)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- scene restaurantjoanDined on 9/8/2014ate at the scene restaurant at the Toledo casino. it's great selection of food and atmosphere is good alone or with a group for party night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 10 reviews are from the Scene - Hollywood Casino - Toledo reviews archive.
- MegsMegsDined on 7/1/2014The burgers were spot on and the staff was super accommodating. Great place to watch a game ad you can see a tv from literally every angle! Grt the sweet potatoe fries with the maple brown sugar dipping sauce.... Divine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuprisingJimboDined on 5/11/2014Nice spot for lunch, or dinner.would not even know you were in a casino. Tastefully decorated. All 4 lunches were very good. Prime rib special was quite good also.waitress was quite attentive.Special Features:
- Lunch outwifeyDined on 3/17/2014I highly recommend any of the food, but the turkey reuben is terrific!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor service and average foodSachinDined on 2/19/2014We ordered chicken wings, pizza and a turkey burger. The turkey burger was terrible, me and wife both were very dissatisfied with the food.
- Ho humOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/28/2014Not much business night I was there, yet servers were standing around talking. Had to wait long periods between server visits to table. Food was alright, lower end for sports bar food. Steaks a bit tough, some of the food was cool when it reached us. Because it was a slow night, kitchen staff wandered around dining area, not very professional. All in all, would not revisit, too many better restaurants in city.
- we should have ate at McDonald's.goldieDined on 1/16/2014Our server was not freindly not patient, made us feel rush,wasn't knowledgeable about item in drinks.The food was not good,the breadSpecial Features:
- My second visit to the FinalgoodyDined on 12/22/2013My second visit to the Final Cut- was just as inviting as the first. The service is excellent - the restaurant was busy- but you could still have good conversation with your partner and the food was excellent. My compliments to the chef! Since it was a Sunday night- they had a special menu (if you so desired) which was smaller portions (great for us women) and the cost was lower. It was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best at Hollywood CasinoOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/13/2013Have eaten at Final Cut, have eaten at buffet. The Scene out does them both by far on food quality ! ! Out of the three, The Scene is tops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So much fun! We all enjoyedempiemomDined on 11/10/2013So much fun! We all enjoyed our food and the service was outstanding. The guys were able to watch the football games while still being able to talk. Great experience!Special Features:
- Went to watch football andJBChicagoDined on 9/23/2012Went to watch football and the screen setup is fantastic as every seat has a good view of a large screen. The main screen doesn't have a proper aspect ratio that distorts the picture slightly but still is sufficient for sports. Good service and good food for the price, its overall a fun place to go and being in the casino gives you other options for entertainment. Food specials to match the beer specials could make this a weekly destination.Special Features: