Scaturro's Restaurant & Bar
841 Route 73 South
Marlton, NJ 08053Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Scaturro's Restaurant & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.scaturros.com/
- Phone: 8569854560
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday, Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: David Levecchia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Let Scaturro's take the worrying out of your next party. You can have the event at the restaurant or we can bring it to you. We can accommodate your needs, large or small, with a wide variety of menus to offer, such as Cocktail party, Brunch, Buffet's or Sit Down packages. For your simpler events, we offer off-site catering, with a variety of party trays available.
- Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate parties of all sizes. Offering private dining rooms for your luncheon or dinner parties.
- Private Party Contact: Dena Prinkey 8569854560
- Entertainment: We suggest that you check our events calendar regularly. there is always something going on at Scaturro's. We have live bands on Friday & Saturday nights. We also do theme nights, from time to time such as wine & cigar dinners.
A word from Scaturro's Restaurant & Bar
If you are Italian or love Italian food, you will love our restaurant. The Scaturro Family would like to invite you to join us for lunch or dinner. Or if you are looking for a place to go for a casual drink & some light food, we have an indoor & outdoor bar. Our menu offers your classic Italian dishes, steaks, seafood and much more. You may just want to come in and sit at the bar & order off our new bar menu. The bar menu has much to offer such as grilled pizzas, classic sandwiches and many other light appetizers. While you are at the bar ask to see our recently updated martini & wine lists. Dining "Al Fresca" on our outside patio in the spring & summer, provides the perfect atmosphere for a perfect meal. We can accommodate all your needs from casual dining to private parties.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Scaturro's Restaurant & Bar - Best Restaurants in Marlton ›
Scaturro's Restaurant & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (21)special occasion (16)good for groups (13)neighborhood gem (12)vibrant bar scene (12)romantic (11)fit for foodies (11)hot spot (7)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Lively spot for over 50 crowdOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/17/2014Got there @ 5:00. Object was to eat outdoors on a beautiful evening & this fit the bill. By the time we left, the bar area nearby was quite lively and live music was playing (Wed. night). We ordered the early bird which was a great value. All of us enjoyed our meals. The bummer was our waitress. Gave us regular menu only, had to ask for the early bird. Went and got the other menu. Took forever to get my husbands wine, had to ask her for coffee & never mentioned desserts to us. (It just wasn't that crowded...)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Good ChoiceStephenFDined on 9/13/2014We made last minute decision and chose Scaturro's after being told of a 75 minute wait elsewhere...Staff was very nice and accommodating, food was delicious. Will likely think of Scaturro's first and go more often.Special Features:
- Very NiceThirtySomethingGalDined on 9/5/2014I visited with a close girlfriend of mine. Nice place with minimal noise. Clean decorating and great tasting food. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerFranciDined on 8/30/2014My husband and I had a great dinner on Saturday night., from the appetizer to dessert..the food was spectacular and our waitress Denise was wonderful. We would go back again, and bring friends, highly recommended!Special Features:
- Another memorable night!AndreaLeeDined on 8/22/2014Taking advantage of the beautiful weather, we made our res. to be seated outside. The food was outstanding as always and the weather was condusive. As we reached tmid meal the band began to play. While it made conversation strained, they were so good we really enjoyed ourselves. When we left the bar and dance floor were packed. Another memorable night!Special Features:
- awesomejabberDined on 8/19/2014The food, service and atmosphere was wonderful. We don't get out often. This place was just perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/17/2014We go to Scaturro's often . Great food , great live entertainment and great atmosphere but as always service is very poorSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Traditional italianOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/15/2014Male waiter was a bit rude. Seemed impatient, like he was the owner or manager and tired of doing it. Female waiters were excellent and knowledgeable without being at all pushy, perfect really. I had the Zuppa di mare and the mussels and linguini were very tasty. The shrimp and lobster were tough. My wife loved the steak which was perfectly medium rare, as ordered. The cannoli my wife ordered was very tasty and the coffees were very nice too. Portion size was big and salad and dressing was delicious as was bread & herb butter. I was full by time the main meal came which luckily was not too big. Timing of the dishes was very good and we did not feel at all hurried. Overall the experience was good but I did expect it to be better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisgustingNygrlDined on 7/13/2014My husband and I went to this restaurant for the first time on a Sunday night. The restaurant was deserted - but we thought nothing of it. Our appetizers were eh - the fried calamari tasted over frozen. I ordered chicken Milanese instead of the veal (they charged the same ridiculous price) and when our food came out my chicken was RAW!! Since the place was empty the servers were nowhere to b found. Finally found someone told her my chicken was raw and she brought it back. A few mins later when my new chicken came out it was DISGUSTING!! The breading was falling apart, looked like they threw the chicken against the wall and was so overcooked you couldn't cut the chicken. They offered us free desserts- store bought and gross as well.
- So-SoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/2/2014Not a bad experience but I had higher expectations. Definitely an older crowd based on when we went. Has the basic Italian dishes. Would not recommend the pizza though. Some very good prices on bottles of wine which is always a plus.Special Features:
- mamamotreVIPDined on 6/25/2014the service was VERY poor, NEVER once was water or tea refilled - except on asking the busboy; appetizer was brought; o.ur server, Tina then told us our dinner would be up shortly; however, she then realized we had not had our salads; the whole thing was discombobulated and quite unpleasantSpecial Features:
- The Good and the BadChaseDined on 6/24/2014We went to Scaturro's because we had a coupon and had never been there before. The place is not kept up physically. We ate outside. Although the servers were very friendly and courteous the service was slow. Some couples had to wait 15 to 20 minutes to get water after being seated. Food was very good and their prices were very reasonable. My husband had the salmon and said it was very good. I had the shrimp and crabmeat special. That also was excellent. We have too many excellent places to eat in the area to settle for an OK place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014Went to Scaturros for an anniversary dinner and it was an outstanding all around experience.Special Features:
- food was amazingginger26Dined on 6/14/2014My husband & I loved this restaurant! The service was very good & the food was amazing! This was our first time at Scaturro's, it was recommended by a co-worker of mine! We will be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodMartySVIPDined on 6/10/2014Great food great service but when we arrived we were put in the bar location. We asked to move but were told no other tables were available and reservations we coming in later for the open tables in the dining room area. I do not understand why the other people could not have the bar area table.Special Features:
- Great night for outdoor diningslrcpaDined on 6/7/2014You would never know that you are on Rt 73 when eating on the patio at Scaturro's. We had a great meal, great service and a great time with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodDiningoutDined on 6/7/2014Been here several times over past couple years. Have always had a really good meal. Good attentive service.Special Features:
- I keep coming backOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/28/2014Scaturro's has me keep coming back for the food however the ambiance, staff, and live music are great.Special Features:
- The following 166 reviews are from the Scaturro's Restaurant & Bar reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/24/2014Very poor experience. We were seated at 8pm. There were many open tables around us. At 8:50pm we still did not have our dinners. Ask waitress for check without dinner. The manager came over and said "I have a party of 30 upstairs and a party of 13 on the patio." I told him he should not have sat us if they couldn't serve us. He shrugged and apologized. While waiting for dinner, we could see chefs in the open kitchen from our booth. The chef to the left with a light colored beard was eating with his fingers and then wiped his mouth on his apron. Shouldn't have an open kitchen if you don't want customers to see this. Can't really rate food since we didn't have dinner.
- Fun placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/21/2014We live nearby and often walk here. The outdoor bar is fun and the music is good and the food is always delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but not worth the waitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014My girlfriend and I decided to try out Scaturro's for dinner. We had reservations for 8:30, arrived at 8:40 and were promptly seated. The slow slow service detracted greatly from our dining experience. It took 15 minutes to get menus, and then another 10 minutes before we got a cocktail. We understand that a restaurant can become busy on a Saturday night, but what was very frustrating to us was that a table of four was seated 10 minutes after we were seated, and they received their appetizers as we were ordering ours. Their dinners arrived before we received our appetizers. We wanted to get coffees and dessert, but decided at that point that it just wasn't worth the wait, so we went elsewhere for dessert, coffee and after dinner drinks.Special Features:
- Disappointed1aficionadoDined on 5/17/2014When I booked through open table, I added a note indicating that we were celebrating our anniversary and requested a table in a quieter portion of the restaurant. When we arrived, we were seated next to two "six-tops". One was louder than the other. A woman at one of those two tables was so loud, we couldn't hear ourselves think. She didn't shut up for almost the whole time we were there. As always, the food was very good but service seemed to be having a hard time keeping up...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/16/2014Great food and nice atmosphere! Not very pricey and the food is worth it! Good sized portionsSpecial Features:
- Scaturro's Is OverratedgetitrightthistimeDined on 5/10/2014We dined on a Saturday night in a group of 6. The food was OK, service was slow. The noise level was deafening and very disruptive to a conversation with my guests. This is definitely not a place for anyone who has limited mobility. There are steps to go up to the dining room and the rest rooms are downstairs and through the kitchen. Valet parking was the only plus.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/2/2014First time there. Found it on open table. Has a great time enjoyed the food. Enjoyed the night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!LuvsgoodfoodDined on 4/26/2014My family went to scatturos for my sons birthday. My kids are teens so we all ordered from an adult menu. We went around 5:30 and it was very quiet. When we were leaving around 7:30 it was starting to get busy. The food was wonderful as we're the appetizers! We all had something different from seafood and pasta to veal and filet, and I tried everyone's. The service was friendly and she did her job well! I have no complaints and will dine here again!Special Features:
- Excellentbelle1959Dined on 4/20/2014The food was outstanding, as well as the service. The restaurant has a very relaxing and friendly atmosphere. Easter Sunday brunch was delicious. There was a large variety of food to choose from and everything was kept warm and replacements were constantly being served. We would recommend it highly for special occasions, dinners or just an evening with appetizers and drinks!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A real nice dining experience.MarkMDDined on 4/19/2014We had a great Italian dinner at Scaturro's. I am new to the area and I have been there 3 times and am always impressed with the food, service and ambiance. Try the mussels in white wine sauce and the meatballs as appetizers. Huge quantities and well prepared!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 70th Birthday PartyMaciDined on 3/22/2014We had a 7th birthday party for my brother-in-law on Saturday night March 22, 2014. The place was outstanding. Great menu to choose from, excellent waitress and staff, the chef came out to see if everything was to our liking and introduce himself. What an outstanding chef! The food was amazing, it was cooked to perfection and hot! The atmosphere was fun and friendly like going to family dinner. I have been there several times and always have had the same experience. I will also be there many more times. This is a gem of a restaurant. I have also recommended this resturant to many of my friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointed!!FrankKDined on 3/16/2014My wife and I have been to Scaturros at least a half dozen times, both as a couple and with friends, and it is the opinion of all of us that the food has always been EXCELLENT! Sometimes the service is slow and leaves something to be desired in that area (very friendly but slow).THis place also has a pretty decent bar seen on weekends with live groups on Sat. nights. Good place to try- reasonable pricing and nice ambieance ( old converted stone minin-mansion) Strongly recomend a visit.Special Features:
- Not badOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/14/2014Good food with fair prices, good-sized portions. Only major negative is noise level inside restaurant. It was so loud, that 2 people next to each other could not hold a conversation without yelling. I would go back, but, not until they do something about the noise level!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/8/2014It was very noise and warn. We were a group of nine and the service was slow. Food was enjoyed by all.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded My ExpectationsslrcpaDined on 3/8/2014Wonderful food, excellent service. We enjoyed our dining experience . Scaturro's has definitely upped their game since the last time I was there. I don't have anything but compliments to offer on the food, service and ambiance!Special Features:
- I eat at Scaturros often andOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/2/2014I eat at Scaturros often and the food is always good which is why we keep going back. Plus the outside bar rocks.Special Features:
- Good Food, Good PricesrichVIPDined on 2/21/2014Why would anyone go to a chain with Scaturro's nearby? The servers were friendly, knowledgeable and courteous. The food was tasty and the menu was extensive. We met friends who enjoyed it also. My fish was cooked perfectly. My spouse enjoyed her chicken dish. It was attractively arranged on her plate. She was a little taken back by the color and consistency of the sauce but that faded when she tasted the dish. We got to the restaurant early and enjoyed a drink in the bar. The place was packed which must also be an endorsement of the establishment. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- scattSteveDined on 2/15/2014Had a great meal,good drinks Great staff good time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for celebrating Valentine'sRobMDined on 2/15/2014Perfect for celebrating Valentine's Day on a snowy night! Service very personal and solictitous. Specials very interesting and creative.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st TimerphilerupVIPDined on 2/8/2014First time at this place. Nice atmosphere but can be a little noise. We really enjoyed the food. Delicious, nice portions and wide selection. The only complaint would be that our waitress did not check up on us that often, basically after she served us the entrée she only came back to bring us the bill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night Out!AGDCDined on 2/1/20143 couples got together for a nice dinner out.We had appetizers:antipasta platter and buffalo mozerrella with prociuto. YUM! Each of us got different meal and were satisfied. soups were good and salads very fresh and tasty. The filet minon was like butter. The margherita pizza delcious. baked ziti was a hit, Sauteed spinach good but had a lot of garlic. My veal saltimbuca was a just a little tough. The other 2 entrees were fettucini alfedo and a Gnocci in spicy cream sauce which was rich but delicous. we skipped desset because we were too full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful for MomleeginDined on 2/1/2014We took Mom out for her 76 and found a wonderful new lace to take her in the future! The food, ambience, and service was outstanding! Thank you for making her day even more special!Special Features: