Scarsdale Chef's Table
1096 Wilmont Road
Golden Horseshoe Shopping Center
Scarsdale, NY 10583Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Scarsdale Chef's Table
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.chefstableny.com/
- Phone: 9147251062
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 8:00am - 10:30am
Sunday: 9:00am - 11:00am
Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Kevin Allmashy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full Catering Available
A word from Scarsdale Chef's Table
Farm to Table American Cuisine with a Fusion Flair. Local ingredients made fresh everyday featuring Non GMO and Organic choices. Offering Gluten free bread, Pasta and other options. Vegetarian option are available . Open Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner- 7 days a weekContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Scarsdale Chef's Table reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)great for lunch (4)fit for foodies (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)good for groups (1)notable wine list (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/13/2014This place has potential but not firing on all cylinders. The food is adequate but the service is slow and inexperienced. drinks did not arrive in a timely way, had to ask for water several times and salad ordered with salmon arrived without it, and when it eventually arrived was quite undercooked. they could make it better if they work harder at ambience (lighting more like a cafeteria), service, quality of food and timing.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/6/2014It starts with fine ingredients. The food was well-prepared and flavorful. Portion size was just right. Service was attentive and friendly. I will definitely recommend this restaurant to others.Special Features:
- Great Find!HappyDined on 8/30/2014We were a party of seven. I couldn't get a reservation at a well known restaurant in Scarsdale so I searched for another. Luckily I found Chef's Table. The Menu looked interesting so I took a chance. Good Choice. Easy parking, great food and friendly atmosphere. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW! Very disappointed!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/29/2014Food allergy was noted when ordering. They got it wrong and took it back and served the same shrimp still covered in cheese on some different lettuce. Management was very defensive & said "sorry the kitchen was rushing." But did nothing to make it right.
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/16/2014I am a big fan of farm to table eating and Chef's Table did not disappoint. We thoroughly enjoyed every single thing we ate and can't wait to go back. What a great place to have in Scarsdale!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindTravelersVIPDined on 7/26/2014We came to try a new local spot and were pleased with what we found. The salad we had for an appetizer was fresh and tasty. The cod we enjoyed was well prepared and ample in size. The wait staff and the owner were attentive without being intrusive. We will definitely return and bring some friends with us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Scarsdale Chef's Table reviews archive.