Scarpetta - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Scarpetta - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/pdf/menu/Scarpetta0512.pdf
- Phone: 7026987960x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday | 5:30PM – 11PM
Friday - Sunday | 6 – 11PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian / Vegan, Italian
- Executive Chef: Scott Conant
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: For special event inquiries and large party requests please contact Kelli Binette at 702-698-7973 or The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Restaurant Sales Dept. at 877-551-7776 or 702-698-6880.
A word from Scarpetta - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
An earthy yet sophisticated approach to Italian cuisine, Scarpetta was created by award-winning chef Scott Conant and features a soulful menu of seasonally-inspired fare. An Italian expression that means “little shoe”, or the shape bread takes when used to soak up a dish, Scarpetta represents the pure pleasure of savoring a meal down to the very last taste. Try a signature dish such as Sicilian-Spiced Duck Breast, Seared Sea Scallops with Sunchokes or Spaghetti with Tomato and Basil.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Scarpetta - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas ›
Scarpetta - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
171 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (126)romantic (115)fit for foodies (114)scenic view (105)notable wine list (71)hot spot (42)good for groups (40)vibrant bar scene (13)late-night find (11)neighborhood gem (7)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- AmazeballsCeebsVIPDined on 10/16/2014Best meal I've had in a looomg time. Waiter made awesome recommendations and we are still talking about the food & the overal experience the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blew Me Away!TH7983Dined on 10/14/2014The tasting menu with wine pairings was literally the most amazing meal I've ever had in my life. Eight dishes, paired exceptionally with eight wines, including a dessert port; it was phenomenal. The creamy polenta is a must try. All of their pastas are made in house and are cooked aldente, to perfection! If I could hug and kiss Scott Conant myself to thank him, I would. However a bigger thank you to the wait staff and chefs at Scarpetta for making the experience so memorable. It was the highlight of our Vegas trip (and we have been so several upscale fine dining establishments around the world!)... But this was just very special. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014THis was truly a dining experience. Mattthew our waitor was excellent - knowledgeable, courteous, timely, thorough - His recomendations were right on. The food was superb - the filet was to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay....that's all.TonyCDined on 10/12/2014Food was really good, although I was unimpressed with the Spaghetti with basil sauce.. just meh, and I've had better in many places. The filet mignon was amazing. ..The most tender I've ever had in many years of eating steak. Service was disappointing...we were literally the first people in the dining room at 6pm and sat for 5 minutes before one of the 10 serving staff who were standing talking in the room came over to serve us. Beautiful view of the Belaggio fountains added to ambiance but restaurant has the casino music piped in which was not in character with the Italian theme and detracted from the overall ambiance and experience.Special Features:
- BEST OF THE BESTeatgarfieldDined on 10/11/2014After much debate on where to dine while in Vegas we decided on Scarpetta it DIDNOT DISAPPOINT. Service was the best, food outstanding, be prepared ...... for a diner experience not to be forgotten!!!Special Features:
- great tasting menuOpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 10/7/2014Usually a tasting menu has small portions. I could not eat all of the ones here. One quibble was that some courses came with two selections at the same time.Wine pairings excellent. Good view of Bellagio fountainsSpecial Features:
- CeliacladyDined on 10/5/2014We went for a 60th birthday celebration. The ambiance was perfect, the music was great, as was the service. Our server brought dessert with a candle which was delicious. We were recommended by friends to this restaurant, and would recommend it to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creamy polenta is a mustSteveDined on 10/4/2014The creamy polenta was delicious and the lamb was outstanding. I really enjoyed this dinner. I loved the waiter's stories about Scott ConantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- take your special someone hereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014great food, great service, comfortable seating, good views of the water show at the bellagio..... wouldSpecial Features:
- Great PastacmoneyDined on 10/3/2014The pasta is all hand made and always great. It is pretty traditional Italian food and drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- average, not sure I would go backIndygalDined on 10/3/2014Made reservations on open table after reading the reviews. We were seated promptly when we arrived and had a FANTASTIC view of the Bellagio fountain. We had two servers, one was poor and the other was average. I ordered the polenta appetizer and I honestly did not understand what all the excitement is about. I did not like and nobody at the table did either. There was no taste/flavor to the dish at all. The tuna appetizer was very good. For dinner the homemade veal tortellini was outstanding as was lamb. The guys ordered steaks and the New York strip was way better than the filet. My husbands filet was very rare, which he ordered medium but neither of our two servers asked it was cooked correctly. Doubt that we will go backSpecial Features:
- Better spaghetti in NYCJAJ2018VIPDined on 10/3/2014I love Scarpetta in NYC and I was excited to try the Scarpetta in Vegas, because I was meeting up with friends who had never been to the Scarpetta in NYC. I have to admit that I was a tad disappointed. I think the Scarpetta in NYC is better. This is not to say that the pasta isn't delicious and that the food isn't great. It is great, but I didn't think the pasta was quite up to the level I was expecting.Special Features:
- Perfect!AcrockerDined on 10/3/2014This restaurant was so romantic, the food was amazing...especially the spaghetti and fois gras. The service was great as well. One of the top restaurants I've been to.Special Features:
- phenomenal!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/2/2014Absolutely loved the entire experience... from the moment we were seated until we left. The service was excellent, the food was awesome. I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Amazing AtmospherePhoenixfoodieDined on 9/20/2014Beautiful restaurant, and incredible food. The service was amazing, and I highly recommend Scarpetta to anyone who visits Las Vegas and wants a fun/sexy/stylish place to have a wonderful meal. PS: The Spaghetti was delicious, a simplistic must-try item.Special Features:
- RingLeader1VIPDined on 9/19/2014Very good food, expertly prepared scallops, halibut, lobster, veal, desserts, all wonderful, good cocktails too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first visitJchangDined on 9/18/2014the wine list is great! We had a super Tuscan, which is good as always. With a price just under 100, the mark-up is not crazy. appetizer: scallop foie gras was a little over cooked. ravioli with duck and foie gras: lacking foie gras. they were being cheap. could not taste it. duck breast: it was ok. nothing special. no wow factor. could have had this dish from any restaurant in vegas.Special Features:
- Must GoOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 9/16/2014An elegant restaurant with impeccable service and beautifully crafted food. One of the guests pronounced the octopus as one of the best she ever hadSpecial Features:
- Great food, great serviceTomVDined on 9/16/2014Deviated from my usual spaghetti with tomato sauce, which is the best I've ever had, and had the jidori chicken which was flavourful, juicy and with a nice crispy skin. Delicious. Service was top notch also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Amazing!!Asaunders01Dined on 9/15/2014One of our favs in Vegas! It's a hidden gem. Scarpetta was absolutely delicious (scallops, wag yu beef, spaghetti etc) every single morsel of food just melt in your mouth. Our server (don't know his name but he was from Trinidad) was also excellent! He was soo nice and accommodating (not pompous like other highend dinning servers) he made excellent recommendations without "pitching" and tended our table with great attention. Everything about our experience was excellent and we look forward to our next visit to Scarpetta!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Meal, Great Experience!FoodieHobbyDined on 9/13/2014The food was fantastic. My pasta and my girlfriend's pasta dishes were both so good, we could have easily switched plates. The wine selections were excellent, and our server was very knowledgeable about them, giving us good recommendations. One thing to anticipate when you visit: the bread basket is delicious- particularly the stromboli roll. The basket is served with three different spread, which are all pleasing. Great spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingDandog23VIPDined on 9/13/2014Our fifth time back and this place never disappoints. Noe is somm is amazing!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome dessert!Irishgirl28Dined on 9/7/2014Loved the Marscapone Cheesecake! It was the best dessert I have ever had! I also enjoyed the risotto. It tastes like a cross between pot pit and stuffing. My friends enjoyed the special which was ricotta stuffed ravioli. I would go back soon if I didn't live so far away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AtmosphereDine4wineDined on 9/6/2014The restaurant had a cool, chic atmosphere yet provided a romantic ambiance. The food was wonderful and the service was great. I'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Excellent Pasta Dishes4koalasDined on 9/5/2014I ordered the short rib and marrow agnolotti as well as the spaghetti. The spaghetti was simple and very good but the agnolotti was outstanding!! I just wish the servings were larger.Special Features:
- Anniversary WinnerLVFoodieDined on 9/4/2014Wine list pricey but service and food truly exceptional. Chef's complimentary anniversary dessert much appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Signature Tasting MenubonmanVIPDined on 9/4/2014I went on a first date here and we both ordered the Signature Tasting Menu which was 6 courses plus additional dishes the chef decides to bring out. Also, we decided to live it up by doing the Wine pairings with each course. My faves: Yellowtail sashimi & sushi; creamy polenta; spaghetti (yes... the best spaghetti ever!!!); and the chocolate brownie desert w/ amaretto ice cream. OMG! Delish!! On a separate note, my date wasn't as exciting as the dishes and wine that were being served. LOLSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow.sjSDDined on 9/3/2014We had the lamb and filet. Holy moly. They were cooked to perfection! Like, melt in your mouth perfection. And the portion sizes were perfect. We also split the polenta appetizer which was also to die for. My only complaint is that the wine prices were outrageous. So we ordered the reasonably priced cocktails instead. I miss the lamb already.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb pastaQgalDined on 9/3/2014I had a fantastic meal here overlooking Bellagio fountain. I had a stuffed pasta with truffles that is easily one of the best things I've ever eaten. Very satisfying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvVegasLuvVegasDined on 8/29/2014Fantastic restaurant. Food was amazing. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Amazing!LHarmanDined on 8/29/2014This was one of the best meals we have ever had. We went for our anniversary and from start to finish it did not disappoint. We had a view of the Bellagio fountains. We chose to do the tasting menu with the wine pairing. It was amazing and delicious. The service was also amazing. The waiter was very attentive, our plates were cleared in a timely manner and my water was always filled. Some of my favorite items were the creamy polenta with mushrooms, the diver scallop, the spaghetti and the short rib agnolotti. We also met the chef who was really nice. The meal was expensive but we knew what we were in for when we went there. If you are looking for a delicious meal, a great environment I would definitely recommend coming here!Special Features:
- Wine list pricey fid averageOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/28/2014Good food not great. Wine list is silly expensive.
- Too many other optionsDoniamhVIPDined on 8/27/2014There are much better restaurants in Vegas which is a disappointment from a great chef.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/26/2014The food was excellent, as was the service. Went for restaurant week but definitely will be going back!Special Features:
- DisappointedLj23Dined on 8/24/2014Had heard great things. Really disappointed by the quality of the food. Really over priced.
- Great restaurant for group or dateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014The food is amazing and the atmosphere is very nice. They have a good view of the strip too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yum but no restaurant week menu.sadbonmanVIPDined on 8/23/2014Food was amazingly good: I had the duck and foie gras ravioli... Absolutely delicious! My friend enjoyed her spiced duck breast, one of their signature dishes. We had the Rosso wine from Italy which was so smooth and flavorful. We finished the night with a bambalonni... Fried donut filled with nutella. To die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BombtasticChefBaldieriDined on 8/23/2014Very good Italian food, just the way it should be. Clean, fresh, simple, and full of flavor. Scott Conant is doing an excellent job! Grazie, un Italiano veroSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectaclular!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/21/2014Outstanding Cuisine!!! Not much else to be said. One of the top restaurants in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- another great dinnercosmo45Dined on 8/16/2014This was our second visit to Scarpetta. The food was excellent and great service. I would come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.