Scarpetta - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Scarpetta - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/pdf/menu/Scarpetta0512.pdf
- Phone: (702) 698-7960
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday | 5:30PM – 11PM
Friday - Sunday | 6 – 11PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian / Vegan, Italian
- Executive Chef: Scott Conant
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: For special event inquiries and large party requests please contact Kelli Binette at 702-698-7973 or The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Restaurant Sales Dept. at 877-551-7776 or 702-698-6880.
A word from Scarpetta - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
An earthy yet sophisticated approach to Italian cuisine, Scarpetta was created by award-winning chef Scott Conant and features a soulful menu of seasonally-inspired fare. An Italian expression that means “little shoe”, or the shape bread takes when used to soak up a dish, Scarpetta represents the pure pleasure of savoring a meal down to the very last taste. Try a signature dish such as Sicilian-Spiced Duck Breast, Seared Sea Scallops with Sunchokes or Spaghetti with Tomato and Basil.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Scarpetta - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas ›
Scarpetta - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
173 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (123)special occasion (115)romantic (109)scenic view (96)notable wine list (73)hot spot (45)good for groups (43)vibrant bar scene (13)late-night find (10)neighborhood gem (7)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Very good meal but not worth the priceBarbaraFVIPDined on 11/14/2014While the service was excellent, the food was very good and the presentation lovely, our meal was definitely NOT worth the out of sight prices for some of the offerings. Imagine getting 4 very small, very thin slices of yellowtail sashimi for $19 or a veal chop for $55!! Both dishes were good but not different from similar dishes at other restaurants. Nothing unique or memorable about either--except for the price. If you do go, I would recommend the duck breast and the pastas. But again, I just don't understand why someone would spend that kind of money and leave feeling ripped-off. You're better off at Michael MIna's where at least the dishes are creative and unique.Special Features:
- Our waiter Mike was awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/6/2014Price point was great for value. The flavors and the wine pairings were just awesome. Mike our waiter was awesome. He made our dining experience one to remember. Our overall experience was one we will never forget. We will definitely be back next year!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Four-Star ItalianJDsLiverVIPDined on 11/6/2014We enjoyed the tasting menu, a relative bargain within the overall price structure of this restaurant. We also enjoyed the wine pairing. The tasting menu is a tour of their signature dishes, with the pastas being the strongest courses overall. Only one wayward course kept this from being an exceptional meal, and the waiter responded well to the miss, offering an alternative course or an additional dessert course. Service overall was exceptional. Clearly a well-trained staff, professional in all aspects. The view of the Bellagio fountains is of course spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Understated Vegasgdt1VIPDined on 11/5/2014It is nt on the top of any hotel but it does have a view. The food is very good to excellent and the service was excellent at the very least our server was. Highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Way OverpricedDinerVIPDined on 11/2/2014Odd food pairings suggested by waiter - potatoes with pasta dish? Sides, though, were better than main pasta courses which were cold and average.
- ChelseachelseajoDined on 10/31/2014We were in Vegas for Halloween weekend with a few friends and wanted a place to have a nice meal and escape the madness of the strip. Scarpetta was fantastic. We had a reservation for 5 people at 9:30. We sat in a booth with a view of the fountains. The staff went out of their way to provide us with exceptional service. Our server Titus, was crucial in making this an amazing meal for us. His wine selections were fantastic and just to our taste. Each course was better than the last, but overall everything impressed us. My favorite was the foie gras ravioli. I will make it a point to return here if even just for a drink each time we visit Vegas.Special Features:
- Great food & terrific serviceBlubockDined on 10/31/2014We had 6 pm reservations, so it was empty & quiet. Our table overlooked the bellagio fountains but we didn't see the show. Our food was great; polenta was like a hot cereal but cool & full of tasty mushrooms. I had the Agnoletti & husband had the black cod. Both were delicious & well prepared. Our server was nice & attentive and 2 others kept their eye on us to refill wine & water. We enjoyed it so much we are returning with our group of 7 3 days later.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/29/2014Excellent service. Moderately extensive wine list, but quite EXPENSIVE. Needs more moderately priced options. Food was excellent with variations on classic dishes as well as interesting and different ones.Special Features:
- Amazing ItalianjustdineVIPDined on 10/28/2014The entire dining experience was fantastic. The apps, the pasta and dessert were outstanding. Their wine list was expensive but that's because they carry some of the best wines from all regions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A dining experienceChoppedFan22Dined on 10/25/2014My family and I dined at Scarpetta because I am a big fan of Scott Conant, the owner. The ambiance was inviting and the service impeccable. We all said the food may have been the best we have ever had in Vegas. it was a very memorable meal from start to finish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not easy to pleaseGeoffVIPDined on 10/24/2014I was pleasantly surprised by this restaurant. It is one of the few in Vegas that you can have a romantic dinner. The tables are not so close so that you feel you are on top of other people. My wife raved about the Spaghetti and I had the burrata beet salad and it was fantastic and beautiful. The waitstaff was pleasant and attentive. One of the best in Vegas.Special Features:
- Scarpetta is FantasticKoreenDined on 10/24/2014This is the 4 th time I have been to Scarpetta Las Vegas and it is ALWAYS the best experience. The service is outstanding. The food is amazing and you can't beat the view of the lovely Belliagio fountains. The staff is delightful.Special Features:
- Disappointed...claire738Dined on 10/23/2014The atmosphere was good and the view looking over the fountains was beautiful at night. The food was ok; American-Italian rather than being true to Italy, I expected more authenticity. Our waiter was rude- we asked a few different questions and his tone of voice when answering was condescending and uninterested. One of our party asked for the ravioli when they meant to say raviolini; the person corrected themselves and he proceeded to repeat the word raviolini slowly several times. Raviolini isn't even an authentic Italian dish- it's an American thing! I wouldn't go here again or recommend it.Special Features:
- DeliciousCherieVIPDined on 10/23/2014We enjoyed the tasting menu. Every course was delicious and the wine pairings were excellent. Our server was knowledgeable and professional and made our dining experience a very pleasant one. We hope to return before we leave Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodsjc40Dined on 10/21/2014We had an amazing experience at Scarpetta. Our food was delicious, hot, timely. Our server was fantastic. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for delicious food, romantic night. Definitely a nice quiet spot in the heart of chaotic Las Vegas! views were beautiful, overlooking the Bellagio Fountains.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- When you want great Italian food...JDinSDDined on 10/20/2014You will need to try Scarpetta's. The food is sensational but the service is amazing! Pasta is made fresh and is delicious. The desserts are decadent without being heavy. Wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An all time faveMaryVIPDined on 10/19/2014Great food, wine and views. Never disappoints in every category.Special Features:
- newportregularDined on 10/19/2014My husband and I enjoyed the food and the service. It was a pleasant surprise to have a view of the Bellagio water showSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedAna154Dined on 10/19/2014Very disappointed with the food selection and the quality of the restaurant food. After reading the reviews I was sure it would be a great night... I would not eat here again. I ate the truffle gnocchi and my husband had the meat linguine which he did not eat.Special Features:
- WonderfulSailingCharismaDined on 10/19/2014Scarpetta exceeded all of my expectations. The food was divine, our server was friendly and knowledgeable, and the atmosphere was simply lovely.Special Features:
- Lovely dining experienceChidinerDined on 10/18/2014We had a late lunch the day of arrival and tired from traveling, therefore we were eating very light. Our waiter could not have been nicer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must when in LV.RocketmanVIPDined on 10/18/2014We started with polenta w/ truffled mushrooms, and salad w/ burrata and roasted beets. We wanted to lick the polenta bowl when we finished. The beets were tasty, too, but the Polenta.... Molto Bene!! Lobster Pici, was fantastic, but the chili pesto was a bit overpowering. Short Rib & Bone Marrow agnolotti, rich, luscious. Raviolini w/ ricotta and truffle, very tasty. Veal tortellini, each bite was perfectly savory w/ a touch of sweetness. For dessert, we ordered the Amedei chocolate cake and Bomboloni, both of which were "the bomb!". Luis and the rest of the staff were fantastic, and we felt like they bent over backwards to make sure we had a fantastic experience. Oh yeah... and we had a great view of the Bellagio fountains while we ate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kind of disappointingMikeWDined on 10/17/2014We were excited about going to Scarpetta for dinner in L.V. The Scarpetta in L.A. is a real hot-spot and wanted to see how the Las Vegas version compared. Well it was a disappointment. It certainly wasn't bad by any stretch, but not what we were expecting/hoping for. I think part of the disappointment was where we were seated. One of the draws of Scarpetta is the view of L.V. - well, we were put in a dark location without a view of anything but a few other tables. The food was good, but not memorable, as was the service. Again, it certainly wasn't a bad experience, just not up to what we expected.Special Features:
- AmazeballsCeebsVIPDined on 10/16/2014Best meal I've had in a looomg time. Waiter made awesome recommendations and we are still talking about the food & the overal experience the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blew Me Away!TH7983Dined on 10/14/2014The tasting menu with wine pairings was literally the most amazing meal I've ever had in my life. Eight dishes, paired exceptionally with eight wines, including a dessert port; it was phenomenal. The creamy polenta is a must try. All of their pastas are made in house and are cooked aldente, to perfection! If I could hug and kiss Scott Conant myself to thank him, I would. However a bigger thank you to the wait staff and chefs at Scarpetta for making the experience so memorable. It was the highlight of our Vegas trip (and we have been so several upscale fine dining establishments around the world!)... But this was just very special. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014THis was truly a dining experience. Mattthew our waitor was excellent - knowledgeable, courteous, timely, thorough - His recomendations were right on. The food was superb - the filet was to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay....that's all.TonyCDined on 10/12/2014Food was really good, although I was unimpressed with the Spaghetti with basil sauce.. just meh, and I've had better in many places. The filet mignon was amazing. ..The most tender I've ever had in many years of eating steak. Service was disappointing...we were literally the first people in the dining room at 6pm and sat for 5 minutes before one of the 10 serving staff who were standing talking in the room came over to serve us. Beautiful view of the Belaggio fountains added to ambiance but restaurant has the casino music piped in which was not in character with the Italian theme and detracted from the overall ambiance and experience.Special Features:
- BEST OF THE BESTeatgarfieldDined on 10/11/2014After much debate on where to dine while in Vegas we decided on Scarpetta it DIDNOT DISAPPOINT. Service was the best, food outstanding, be prepared ...... for a diner experience not to be forgotten!!!Special Features:
- great tasting menuOpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 10/7/2014Usually a tasting menu has small portions. I could not eat all of the ones here. One quibble was that some courses came with two selections at the same time.Wine pairings excellent. Good view of Bellagio fountainsSpecial Features:
- CeliacladyDined on 10/5/2014We went for a 60th birthday celebration. The ambiance was perfect, the music was great, as was the service. Our server brought dessert with a candle which was delicious. We were recommended by friends to this restaurant, and would recommend it to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creamy polenta is a mustSteveDined on 10/4/2014The creamy polenta was delicious and the lamb was outstanding. I really enjoyed this dinner. I loved the waiter's stories about Scott ConantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- take your special someone hereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014great food, great service, comfortable seating, good views of the water show at the bellagio..... wouldSpecial Features:
- Great PastacmoneyDined on 10/3/2014The pasta is all hand made and always great. It is pretty traditional Italian food and drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- average, not sure I would go backIndygalDined on 10/3/2014Made reservations on open table after reading the reviews. We were seated promptly when we arrived and had a FANTASTIC view of the Bellagio fountain. We had two servers, one was poor and the other was average. I ordered the polenta appetizer and I honestly did not understand what all the excitement is about. I did not like and nobody at the table did either. There was no taste/flavor to the dish at all. The tuna appetizer was very good. For dinner the homemade veal tortellini was outstanding as was lamb. The guys ordered steaks and the New York strip was way better than the filet. My husbands filet was very rare, which he ordered medium but neither of our two servers asked it was cooked correctly. Doubt that we will go backSpecial Features:
- Better spaghetti in NYCJAJ2018VIPDined on 10/3/2014I love Scarpetta in NYC and I was excited to try the Scarpetta in Vegas, because I was meeting up with friends who had never been to the Scarpetta in NYC. I have to admit that I was a tad disappointed. I think the Scarpetta in NYC is better. This is not to say that the pasta isn't delicious and that the food isn't great. It is great, but I didn't think the pasta was quite up to the level I was expecting.Special Features:
- Perfect!AcrockerDined on 10/3/2014This restaurant was so romantic, the food was amazing...especially the spaghetti and fois gras. The service was great as well. One of the top restaurants I've been to.Special Features:
- phenomenal!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/2/2014Absolutely loved the entire experience... from the moment we were seated until we left. The service was excellent, the food was awesome. I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Loved it!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/28/2014My Mother and i went for my Birthday and it did not disappoint. Amazing food!! Some of the best I have had. I will be back! Braised short rib of beef for appetizer, and the Short Rib & Bone Marrow Agnolotti in a brown butter this dish is not to be missed. Black Cod was cooked to perfection, and do not miss the Nutella & Vanilla Creme Bomboloni for dessert. Would as to sit by this window as the view over the Bellagio fountains is beautiful. Excellent wine list, but don't pass up the cocktails from the bars mixologists'. Vegas is one of the best city's for world renowned chef's and Scott Conant and Scrapetta in The Cosmo bring it!! LOVED IT!!Special Features:
- Amazing AtmospherePhoenixfoodieDined on 9/20/2014Beautiful restaurant, and incredible food. The service was amazing, and I highly recommend Scarpetta to anyone who visits Las Vegas and wants a fun/sexy/stylish place to have a wonderful meal. PS: The Spaghetti was delicious, a simplistic must-try item.Special Features:
- RingLeader1VIPDined on 9/19/2014Very good food, expertly prepared scallops, halibut, lobster, veal, desserts, all wonderful, good cocktails too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.