Scarpetta - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Scarpetta - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/pdf/menu/Scarpetta0512.pdf
- Phone: 7026987960x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday | 5:30PM – 11PM
Friday - Sunday | 6 – 11PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian / Vegan, Italian
- Executive Chef: Scott Conant
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: For special event inquiries and large party requests please contact Kelli Binette at 702-698-7973 or The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Restaurant Sales Dept. at 877-551-7776 or 702-698-6880.
A word from Scarpetta - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
An earthy yet sophisticated approach to Italian cuisine, Scarpetta was created by award-winning chef Scott Conant and features a soulful menu of seasonally-inspired fare. An Italian expression that means “little shoe”, or the shape bread takes when used to soak up a dish, Scarpetta represents the pure pleasure of savoring a meal down to the very last taste. Try a signature dish such as Sicilian-Spiced Duck Breast, Seared Sea Scallops with Sunchokes or Spaghetti with Tomato and Basil.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Scarpetta - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas ›
Scarpetta - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
183 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (131)fit for foodies (117)romantic (116)scenic view (113)notable wine list (65)hot spot (40)good for groups (35)vibrant bar scene (14)late-night find (11)neighborhood gem (8)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- LuvVegasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/29/2014Fantastic restaurant. Food was amazing. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Wine list pricey fid averageOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/28/2014Good food not great. Wine list is silly expensive.
- Too many other optionsDoniamhVIPDined on 8/27/2014There are much better restaurants in Vegas which is a disappointment from a great chef.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/26/2014The food was excellent, as was the service. Went for restaurant week but definitely will be going back!Special Features:
- DisappointedLj23Dined on 8/24/2014Had heard great things. Really disappointed by the quality of the food. Really over priced.
- Great restaurant for group or dateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014The food is amazing and the atmosphere is very nice. They have a good view of the strip too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yum but no restaurant week menu.sadbonmanVIPDined on 8/23/2014Food was amazingly good: I had the duck and foie gras ravioli... Absolutely delicious! My friend enjoyed her spiced duck breast, one of their signature dishes. We had the Rosso wine from Italy which was so smooth and flavorful. We finished the night with a bambalonni... Fried donut filled with nutella. To die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BombtasticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Very good Italian food, just the way it should be. Clean, fresh, simple, and full of flavor. Scott Conant is doing an excellent job! Grazie, un Italiano veroSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectaclular!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/21/2014Outstanding Cuisine!!! Not much else to be said. One of the top restaurants in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- another great dinnercosmo45Dined on 8/16/2014This was our second visit to Scarpetta. The food was excellent and great service. I would come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife's birthday dinner!PlumDined on 8/16/2014This was the perfect restaurant and setting for my wife's birthday dinner. She loved the food, wine, ambience, attentive service and of course me for taking her to Scarpetta's. We just found our new favorite local restaurant! Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentDrBobDined on 8/15/2014Great food with excellent service. There were 6 of us and everyone was delited with the dish. Great views and fair prices. We worth visiting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOCDinerDined on 8/12/2014We loved Scarpetta. The setting, the service and most especially the food, were outstanding. The ingredients were all fresh and the food was perfectly seasoned and cooked. I ordered the heirloom tomato salad, which is their take on the classic caprese salad. Then we shared the spaghetti, and I had the halibut for my entree. Husband started with the scallops and had the cod for his entree. Everything tasted amazing, and the portion size was surprisingly good. Sometimes restaurants like this serve tasting size portions, but not here. Scarpetta ranks in our Top Ten restaurants of all time. We have dined all over the world and Scarpetta was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a pleasure!PhacDined on 8/10/2014From the moment we were greeted by our servers to the moment we left, our experience was so pleasant. The service, the food, the atmosphere was of consistent quality. We will be back and would love to eat at the chef's table for the views to add to the entire experience.Special Features:
- Scarpetta Rocks!RobinVIPDined on 8/9/2014From the moment we sat down and to the end of the meal, the service and experience at Scarpetta's was outstanding. If you are fortunate to dine here, ask for Mike - he can't be beat. His knowledge and recommendations of the menu and food preparation, brought our dining experience to the next level. From the polenta with wild mushrooms, lobster pasta with a kick, fish entrees and wine selection, we were never disappointed. We were even more fortunate to sit next to a couple enjoying the Tasting Menu - and they shared their delicacies with us. A big thank you to Scott Conant and his staff at Scarpetta Vegas. It was a wonderful evening and a memorable birthday.Special Features:
- AlmostWestTexasFoodieDined on 8/6/2014There aren't many Vegas restaurants that I would return to because I want to try them all. Scarpetta makes the short list of them. The meal was simply amazing. The two reasons it doesn't 5 stars from me are: 1) It's an Italian restaurant that doesn't serve Peroni. (My favorite Italian beer) AND 2) Our table had an amazing view of the fountains at Bellagio only to be blocked by a small beam at eye level when sitting at the table. (my suggestion: take out the tables, build some risers, and put the tables or new booths on the risers.) The food My wife and I dined and had all of the following dishes: polenta with truffled mushrooms, corn soup, spaghetti with tomato and basil, beef filet, and cod. All amazing. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian fare!BoricuaGKDined on 7/30/2014We had some of Scott Conant's amazing spaghetti with tomato sauce & basil-perfect al dente! The wife had filet minon with a crunchy covering-very tasty! And I had the lamb chop, that was just heavenly! However, the star of the dinner was the dessert-Salted Caramel Budino! A succulent vanilla custard layered with melted caramel topped with fresh whipped cream dusted with sea salt-simply divine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Desert NanNancyVIPDined on 7/30/2014This was our second visit to this restaurant. Our first experience was incredible! This one, didn't quite match up. In fairness, there was some confusion with the reservations, partially my bad, but could have been handled better. There is not a warm and fuzzy when you walk in. Not terribly friendly greeting, rather cold and indifferent and a bit aloof. We had a wonderful and well informed waiter who was delightful, and the food, as before, was delicious. We had dinner at Giada's the night before, and the warmth and energy there was so intoxicating, that the rather dark and gloomy decor here and the overall attitude of some of the employees left us a bit cold..Would we return again? Probably not.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The total experience - a must-try!!FoodForThoughtDined on 7/27/2014A wonderful experience for our last night in Vegas - great view, extremely knowledgeable and friendly staff and the food was delicious. Our table tried a variety of pasta dishes and the kobe beef special and each dish was flavourful, perfectly seasoned and it was hard to choose a favourite. This was hands-down our meal highlight of our trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great meal!JoonDined on 7/26/2014It's our 5th time at this location. Always a treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing dinner but...TimHDined on 7/22/2014We had an amazing dinner at Scarpetta's, party was family of four with 18 yo vegetarian and 15 yo Carnivore (capital C). The food we had was truly outstanding and service was exceptional to point that waiter went hunting for a specific cola product for son. Our table was next to waiters station and in midst of large multi-table party so noise level was excessive. View of fountain was neat. Daughter noted that there were few vegetarian options and both men thought their dishes were on small side. Great food, fantastic desserts and extensive wine list.Special Features:
- Great overallMikem11Dined on 7/20/2014Everything about this restaurant was fantastic. The service was so good, along with the unbelievable food. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone traveling or that lives in vegas. GO THERE!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing experienceDiner0707VIPDined on 7/20/2014I dined here with a group of my girlfriends and have never been treated better. The food was amazing and the service was outstanding. I highly reccomend this restaurant to anyone looking for a nice evening out with either your significat other, or a special occasion.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Beautiful view of the water show at the Bellagio and the entire Las Vegas Strip. Food was excellent and the service was prompt, warm and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BetteDined on 7/19/2014Wonderful dining experience. our waiter was excellent in every way. I ordered one of Chef Conant 's signiture dishes, the spiced duck and it was delicious, highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nicely decoratedMelbourneFoodie14Dined on 7/17/2014A trendy restaurant in the much-hyped Cosmopolitan. Other than a very disappointing veggie main course for me, as well as a stuff - up with the reservation, it was a good meal. The creamy polenta with truffled mushrooms was incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing..... Start to finishBuffmike48Dined on 7/15/2014Best meal ever had in Vegas, from wine to dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just wonderfulbradders6565Dined on 7/15/2014Wow, read reviews and decided to try this gem.Food was the best ever and the staff so helpful. Would definitely return to this amazing italian.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing spaghettiJballDined on 7/15/2014Had dinner here with my wife on a recent trip. It was a great setting - very quiet and with views out to the Bellagio fountains - perfect for a couple getting away from the kids for a week. The food was excellent starting with the amazing bread bowl - the stromboli bread with meat inside is a must try. The highlight of the meal was definitely the spaghetti. I didn't really understand how such a simple dish gets so many rave reviews until we tried it - the best thing we ate on our entire trip. Nice variety of italian wines on the wine list. Overall a great experience and a nice for a romantic dinner. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/13/2014Scarpetta never ceases to amaze me and anyone that joins me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dr. Jekyl and Mr. HydeBrushieDined on 7/12/2014We were very excited about this reservation as we had heard much about it. However, we were very disappointed in the experience. We were a little early for our reservations. The hosts were not very attentive and were very standoffish. They did not seem excited that we were there at all. They waved us over toward the bar area. Several people passed us before being asked if we needed anything. The drink selection is small in terms of specialty selections. The quality of the drinks was very poor, most being too strong or too sweet. There was no finesse whatsoever. When we sat at our table we were luckily given a window seat with a spectacular view. Food was great but small selection, drinks were awful. Not for those wanting any traditional ITLSpecial Features:
- DisappointingNeighborhoodiner1VIPDined on 7/12/2014Scarpetta was once a great restaurant. Sadly, it is now just another overpriced mediocre Vegas tourist trap. Don't bother.Special Features:
- Great food, Excellent service!ClientDinnersDined on 7/11/2014Food was delicious. Wine was perfect. View of Belagio fountains a plus, and the service could not have been better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experience!FoodieDined on 7/10/2014Food and service impeccable! Definitely will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Food & WineDebraVIPDined on 7/9/2014Loved the food and the wine very good would go againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZINGluv2eatDined on 7/8/2014Everything about our experience was more then perfect! We wanted a very special night and this was speechless. We haven't stopped talking about it even now that we have returned home. We did the tasting menu with wine pairing and it was worth it. The food amazing, the staff perfect. Will highly recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food!Kalika611Dined on 7/6/2014The pasta is absolutely delicious, and the panna cotta will be the best you've ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For diners, not eatersOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/6/2014Tasting menu, with wine was excellent. Attentive service, but not smothering. Will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not OverwhelmingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014Went with my wife because she watches chopped and saw that it was owned by a chef on the show. The view is really nice of the Bellagio fountains. The waiter seemed annoyed that my wife asked if one of the appetizers could be a meal. We both ordered pasta and the dishes were small for the price but that is to be expected in Vegas. The bread was above average. I wouldn't go again with all of the other options out there.Special Features:
- Delicious but pricey.WineisafoodgroupDined on 7/5/2014I've been wanting to go to Scarpetta since two of my friends raved about the food. And they were right. It's expensive, though, and nothing so out of the ordinary in preparation that each dish should cost at least $10 more than what you would pay elsewhere. My husband had the lamb ragu pasta and I had the snapper. They were both delicious. Although I'm glad I went, I probably won't go back. Scarpetta is a one-time satisfaction sort of place for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.