Scarpetta - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Scarpetta - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/pdf/menu/Scarpetta0512.pdf
- Phone: 7026987960x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday | 5:30PM – 11PM
Friday - Sunday | 6 – 11PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian / Vegan, Italian
- Executive Chef: Scott Conant
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: For special event inquiries and large party requests please contact Kelli Binette at 702-698-7973 or The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Restaurant Sales Dept. at 877-551-7776 or 702-698-6880.
A word from Scarpetta - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
An earthy yet sophisticated approach to Italian cuisine, Scarpetta was created by award-winning chef Scott Conant and features a soulful menu of seasonally-inspired fare. An Italian expression that means “little shoe”, or the shape bread takes when used to soak up a dish, Scarpetta represents the pure pleasure of savoring a meal down to the very last taste. Try a signature dish such as Sicilian-Spiced Duck Breast, Seared Sea Scallops with Sunchokes or Spaghetti with Tomato and Basil.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Scarpetta - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas ›
Scarpetta - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
181 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (131)fit for foodies (117)romantic (117)scenic view (109)notable wine list (67)hot spot (46)good for groups (39)late-night find (11)vibrant bar scene (11)neighborhood gem (8)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Must GoOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 9/16/2014An elegant restaurant with impeccable service and beautifully crafted food. One of the guests pronounced the octopus as one of the best she ever hadSpecial Features:
- Great food, great serviceTomVDined on 9/16/2014Deviated from my usual spaghetti with tomato sauce, which is the best I've ever had, and had the jidori chicken which was flavourful, juicy and with a nice crispy skin. Delicious. Service was top notch also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Amazing!!Asaunders01Dined on 9/15/2014One of our favs in Vegas! It's a hidden gem. Scarpetta was absolutely delicious (scallops, wag yu beef, spaghetti etc) every single morsel of food just melt in your mouth. Our server (don't know his name but he was from Trinidad) was also excellent! He was soo nice and accommodating (not pompous like other highend dinning servers) he made excellent recommendations without "pitching" and tended our table with great attention. Everything about our experience was excellent and we look forward to our next visit to Scarpetta!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingDandog23VIPDined on 9/13/2014Our fifth time back and this place never disappoints. Noe is somm is amazing!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome dessert!Irishgirl28Dined on 9/7/2014Loved the Marscapone Cheesecake! It was the best dessert I have ever had! I also enjoyed the risotto. It tastes like a cross between pot pit and stuffing. My friends enjoyed the special which was ricotta stuffed ravioli. I would go back soon if I didn't live so far away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AtmosphereDine4wineDined on 9/6/2014The restaurant had a cool, chic atmosphere yet provided a romantic ambiance. The food was wonderful and the service was great. I'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Excellent Pasta Dishes4koalasDined on 9/5/2014I ordered the short rib and marrow agnolotti as well as the spaghetti. The spaghetti was simple and very good but the agnolotti was outstanding!! I just wish the servings were larger.Special Features:
- Anniversary WinnerLVFoodieDined on 9/4/2014Wine list pricey but service and food truly exceptional. Chef's complimentary anniversary dessert much appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Signature Tasting MenubonmanVIPDined on 9/4/2014I went on a first date here and we both ordered the Signature Tasting Menu which was 6 courses plus additional dishes the chef decides to bring out. Also, we decided to live it up by doing the Wine pairings with each course. My faves: Yellowtail sashimi & sushi; creamy polenta; spaghetti (yes... the best spaghetti ever!!!); and the chocolate brownie desert w/ amaretto ice cream. OMG! Delish!! On a separate note, my date wasn't as exciting as the dishes and wine that were being served. LOLSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow.sjSDDined on 9/3/2014We had the lamb and filet. Holy moly. They were cooked to perfection! Like, melt in your mouth perfection. And the portion sizes were perfect. We also split the polenta appetizer which was also to die for. My only complaint is that the wine prices were outrageous. So we ordered the reasonably priced cocktails instead. I miss the lamb already.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb pastaQgalDined on 9/3/2014I had a fantastic meal here overlooking Bellagio fountain. I had a stuffed pasta with truffles that is easily one of the best things I've ever eaten. Very satisfying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvVegasLuvVegasDined on 8/29/2014Fantastic restaurant. Food was amazing. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Amazing!LHarmanDined on 8/29/2014This was one of the best meals we have ever had. We went for our anniversary and from start to finish it did not disappoint. We had a view of the Bellagio fountains. We chose to do the tasting menu with the wine pairing. It was amazing and delicious. The service was also amazing. The waiter was very attentive, our plates were cleared in a timely manner and my water was always filled. Some of my favorite items were the creamy polenta with mushrooms, the diver scallop, the spaghetti and the short rib agnolotti. We also met the chef who was really nice. The meal was expensive but we knew what we were in for when we went there. If you are looking for a delicious meal, a great environment I would definitely recommend coming here!Special Features:
- Wine list pricey fid averageOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/28/2014Good food not great. Wine list is silly expensive.
- Too many other optionsDoniamhVIPDined on 8/27/2014There are much better restaurants in Vegas which is a disappointment from a great chef.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/26/2014The food was excellent, as was the service. Went for restaurant week but definitely will be going back!Special Features:
- DisappointedLj23Dined on 8/24/2014Had heard great things. Really disappointed by the quality of the food. Really over priced.
- Great restaurant for group or dateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014The food is amazing and the atmosphere is very nice. They have a good view of the strip too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yum but no restaurant week menu.sadbonmanVIPDined on 8/23/2014Food was amazingly good: I had the duck and foie gras ravioli... Absolutely delicious! My friend enjoyed her spiced duck breast, one of their signature dishes. We had the Rosso wine from Italy which was so smooth and flavorful. We finished the night with a bambalonni... Fried donut filled with nutella. To die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BombtasticChefBaldieriDined on 8/23/2014Very good Italian food, just the way it should be. Clean, fresh, simple, and full of flavor. Scott Conant is doing an excellent job! Grazie, un Italiano veroSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectaclular!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/21/2014Outstanding Cuisine!!! Not much else to be said. One of the top restaurants in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- another great dinnercosmo45Dined on 8/16/2014This was our second visit to Scarpetta. The food was excellent and great service. I would come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife's birthday dinner!PlumDined on 8/16/2014This was the perfect restaurant and setting for my wife's birthday dinner. She loved the food, wine, ambience, attentive service and of course me for taking her to Scarpetta's. We just found our new favorite local restaurant! Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentDrBobDined on 8/15/2014Great food with excellent service. There were 6 of us and everyone was delited with the dish. Great views and fair prices. We worth visiting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOCDinerDined on 8/12/2014We loved Scarpetta. The setting, the service and most especially the food, were outstanding. The ingredients were all fresh and the food was perfectly seasoned and cooked. I ordered the heirloom tomato salad, which is their take on the classic caprese salad. Then we shared the spaghetti, and I had the halibut for my entree. Husband started with the scallops and had the cod for his entree. Everything tasted amazing, and the portion size was surprisingly good. Sometimes restaurants like this serve tasting size portions, but not here. Scarpetta ranks in our Top Ten restaurants of all time. We have dined all over the world and Scarpetta was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a pleasure!PhacDined on 8/10/2014From the moment we were greeted by our servers to the moment we left, our experience was so pleasant. The service, the food, the atmosphere was of consistent quality. We will be back and would love to eat at the chef's table for the views to add to the entire experience.Special Features:
- Scarpetta Rocks!RobinVIPDined on 8/9/2014From the moment we sat down and to the end of the meal, the service and experience at Scarpetta's was outstanding. If you are fortunate to dine here, ask for Mike - he can't be beat. His knowledge and recommendations of the menu and food preparation, brought our dining experience to the next level. From the polenta with wild mushrooms, lobster pasta with a kick, fish entrees and wine selection, we were never disappointed. We were even more fortunate to sit next to a couple enjoying the Tasting Menu - and they shared their delicacies with us. A big thank you to Scott Conant and his staff at Scarpetta Vegas. It was a wonderful evening and a memorable birthday.Special Features:
- AlmostWestTexasFoodieDined on 8/6/2014There aren't many Vegas restaurants that I would return to because I want to try them all. Scarpetta makes the short list of them. The meal was simply amazing. The two reasons it doesn't 5 stars from me are: 1) It's an Italian restaurant that doesn't serve Peroni. (My favorite Italian beer) AND 2) Our table had an amazing view of the fountains at Bellagio only to be blocked by a small beam at eye level when sitting at the table. (my suggestion: take out the tables, build some risers, and put the tables or new booths on the risers.) The food My wife and I dined and had all of the following dishes: polenta with truffled mushrooms, corn soup, spaghetti with tomato and basil, beef filet, and cod. All amazing. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian fare!BoricuaGKDined on 7/30/2014We had some of Scott Conant's amazing spaghetti with tomato sauce & basil-perfect al dente! The wife had filet minon with a crunchy covering-very tasty! And I had the lamb chop, that was just heavenly! However, the star of the dinner was the dessert-Salted Caramel Budino! A succulent vanilla custard layered with melted caramel topped with fresh whipped cream dusted with sea salt-simply divine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Desert NanNancyVIPDined on 7/30/2014This was our second visit to this restaurant. Our first experience was incredible! This one, didn't quite match up. In fairness, there was some confusion with the reservations, partially my bad, but could have been handled better. There is not a warm and fuzzy when you walk in. Not terribly friendly greeting, rather cold and indifferent and a bit aloof. We had a wonderful and well informed waiter who was delightful, and the food, as before, was delicious. We had dinner at Giada's the night before, and the warmth and energy there was so intoxicating, that the rather dark and gloomy decor here and the overall attitude of some of the employees left us a bit cold..Would we return again? Probably not.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The total experience - a must-try!!FoodForThoughtDined on 7/27/2014A wonderful experience for our last night in Vegas - great view, extremely knowledgeable and friendly staff and the food was delicious. Our table tried a variety of pasta dishes and the kobe beef special and each dish was flavourful, perfectly seasoned and it was hard to choose a favourite. This was hands-down our meal highlight of our trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great meal!JoonDined on 7/26/2014It's our 5th time at this location. Always a treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing dinner but...TimHDined on 7/22/2014We had an amazing dinner at Scarpetta's, party was family of four with 18 yo vegetarian and 15 yo Carnivore (capital C). The food we had was truly outstanding and service was exceptional to point that waiter went hunting for a specific cola product for son. Our table was next to waiters station and in midst of large multi-table party so noise level was excessive. View of fountain was neat. Daughter noted that there were few vegetarian options and both men thought their dishes were on small side. Great food, fantastic desserts and extensive wine list.Special Features:
- Great overallMikem11Dined on 7/20/2014Everything about this restaurant was fantastic. The service was so good, along with the unbelievable food. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone traveling or that lives in vegas. GO THERE!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing experienceDiner0707VIPDined on 7/20/2014I dined here with a group of my girlfriends and have never been treated better. The food was amazing and the service was outstanding. I highly reccomend this restaurant to anyone looking for a nice evening out with either your significat other, or a special occasion.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Beautiful view of the water show at the Bellagio and the entire Las Vegas Strip. Food was excellent and the service was prompt, warm and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BetteDined on 7/19/2014Wonderful dining experience. our waiter was excellent in every way. I ordered one of Chef Conant 's signiture dishes, the spiced duck and it was delicious, highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nicely decoratedMelbourneFoodie14Dined on 7/17/2014A trendy restaurant in the much-hyped Cosmopolitan. Other than a very disappointing veggie main course for me, as well as a stuff - up with the reservation, it was a good meal. The creamy polenta with truffled mushrooms was incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing..... Start to finishBuffmike48Dined on 7/15/2014Best meal ever had in Vegas, from wine to dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just wonderfulbradders6565Dined on 7/15/2014Wow, read reviews and decided to try this gem.Food was the best ever and the staff so helpful. Would definitely return to this amazing italian.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.