600 White Plains Road
Tarrytown, NY 10591Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sheratontarrytown.com/SBG
- Phone: 9143327900
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am; Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Casey Brannan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Private parties available please call for details. Small and large parties welcome.
- Private Party Contact: Erin Oconnor 914-460-2007
- Entertainment: We offer a variety of entertainment please contact us at 914-332-7900.
A word from SB&G
Enjoy time-honored cuisine with a modern, healthy flair at a cozy table next to the fireplace. Our extensive wine collection permits a perfect pairing of cuisine and spirits.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
SB&G reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelQuiet
great for outdoor dining (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Nice Hotel Restaurant for TarrytownOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/15/2013Great lavander chicken. Good imaginative Bar. Service was very friendly
- Last minute Tarrytown SelectonPhilVIPDined on 5/4/2013Wife and I needed a place for quick light bite last Saturday evening. Last inute on Saturdau evening is tough call. SB&G filled bill nicely with onion soup ( lilttle bit salty but good) and a very chicken wrap which we shared. Also opted for sweet potato fried which were very good. Restaurant is in Tarrytown ( really Elmsford) Sheraton.Special Features:
- We ate in the dining roomWellfedDined on 6/15/2012We ate in the dining room of the Sheraton hotel since we were tired and not familiar with the area and did not want to go driving around to find a place to eat. we were pleasantly surprised that the food was so good. We both had the Linguine Bolognese. It was delicious. The wine was also very good. As for ambience, it was quiet but we were the only ones in there so that probably had something to do with it. The service was excellent.Special Features:
- We were virtually alone inDJCartDined on 5/13/2012We were virtually alone in the restaurant so not was very quiet. The service was excellent and the food prepared to order. It was good but not outstanding.Special Features:
- very enjoyable experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2012very enjoyable experience on a Saturday night; great service, wonderful menu and we will go backSpecial Features:
- Quick place to get a biteOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/12/2012Quick place to get a bite but not high quality to say the least. Sat at bar and my flat bread took almost 30 minutes to come out. Bartender was very attentive and apologetic. Just there to grab some grub and watch hockey, which I did. Cesar salad was very tasty.Special Features:
- Quiet hotel restaurantHouTex75VIPDined on 2/29/2012I would not seek it out, but the food was good and reasonable.
- Good Hotel Food, Reasonable PricesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2011For a small hotel lounge, the food is surprisingly good --excellent steaks, nice wine list and friendly staff.
- Although the menu was exactlyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/2/2011Although the menu was exactly what we were looking for, small plates(tapas) and/or appetizers that could be shared,we were a little disappointed in the bang you got for your buck. The flat bread pizza with garlic and herb shrimp was unmpressive and expensive for the quality and the amount of shrimp that was used. Same with the chicken wings,6 half pieces were $12. We did however enjoy the pulled pork spring rolls, presentation, quality and value were all good. Can't fault the service, everyone was very attentive. The ambiance was ok. Pictures on the website gave the lounge impression/feel and while there was some seating like that or that was interesting, the restaurant was right off the hotel lobby which detracted from the atmosphere.
- The resteraunt was not atandi2winsVIPDined on 9/11/2010The resteraunt was not at all busy, and yet the service was not at all attentive. We told them we were in a race the next morning and needed to eat before it got too late. Some at our party ordered beer and the server was at the bar selecting the beer and reading every label as if he didn't know what they had. The food did not come out at once. The salmon was undercooked. When it came back it was not on a fresh plate, the vegetables wilty, and looked lik the whole thing was tossed into a microwave. The server did not seem comfortable in his job nor was knowledgeable. For the prices and venue of a nice hotel, the experience was dissapointing.Special Features: