Sazon Mexican Kitchen
437 108th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Sazon Mexican Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sazonmexicankitchen.com/
- Phone: 4254622530
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Executive Chef: Dominguez family
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout
- Catering: call the restaurant for details
A word from Sazon Mexican Kitchen
Sazon Mexican Kitchen offers regional Mexican fare from the Oaxaca region in Mexico. The Dominguez family has brought Oaxacan food to Seattle winning praise and acclaim, both locally and nationally as the best in Seattle and one of the best Mexican eateries in the nation. Join us now, as we welcome the Dominguez family to Bellevue via Sazon Mexican kitchen. Experience the wonderful complexities of their renowned black mole sauce, or the delightfully light yet tangy tomatillo sauce as they sit alongside braised chicken or succulent pork. Enjoy a refreshing Margarita from our full bar beneath a mature Oak tree canopy on our outdoor patio. Come in and let us show you what the excitement over this style of Mexican food is about and we are confident you will leave satisfied and enlightened.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sazon Mexican Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance2.3Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)good for groups (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Tired Mexican Foodw2lewisVIPDined on 9/27/2014Although under new ownership, too many remnants of the previous restaurant remain. The place clearly needed some paint and cleaning. There were few customers and our server was also trying to be the bartender, but he was new and lacked server graces. The food was OK, but not great. We could not find any reasons for returning.
- It was closedMexicanFoodieDined on 9/1/2014Can't review because they were closed. It would have been nice to let us know that on the website, instead of just blindly accepting our reservation. Next time I'll do it the old fashioned way and call.
- Very GoodpleasedDined on 8/29/2014I went in a group of 6 and everyone said they liked the food.Special Features:
- Noisy and slow serviceTablefor2VIPDined on 8/21/2014We went for lunch and will not return. We sat at 12:15 and did not receive our food until 1:00; granted the staff was working very hard and kept our glasses full, they were woefully understaffed. There was a large party so I am sure that impacted but the waiters would not make eye contact with us so we were unable to get info on how long it would be to get lunch served. The food was ok; fish tacos were best and carne asada tacos were dry and uninteresting. The tacos were ala carte and pricey for what you get. They do not tell you this and it is not clear on the menu so ask if you do venture here. We sat in the restaurant, it was so noisy that I could not carry a conversation with my lunch date at all. The bar area looked interesting.Special Features:
- First time herenightmoiVIPDined on 6/30/2014This was our first time at the new restaurant. I can't honestly say what the inside was like because we sat outside on a lovely day. The margaritas were excellent. We both had appetizers rather than full dinners. We had plenty of food. The food was nicely presented and tasty. It was reasonably priced.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Sazon Mexican Kitchen reviews archive.