Savory Restaurant & Lounge
1314 S Grand Blvd
Spokane, WA 99202Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Savory Restaurant & Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.savoryspokane.com/
- Phone: 5093158050
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 2:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm.
Sunday Brunch: 9:00am - 2:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Need a place for your private party, meeting or special event, consider Savory Restaurant & Lounge's "Private Banquet room" . With a seating capacity of 10-50 guest and a customized menu available or Savory's offsite catering for up to 300 people, we might be just the right choice for you! Contact John Little or Jill Sheffler for detail at (509) 315-8050.
- Entertainment: Music every Thursday evening 6pm to 9pm, on the patio.
- Special Events: Check our web site for special events, including every 1st Friday Spokane's own Aerial Performers Art Show!
A word from Savory Restaurant & Lounge
A Passionate Devotion to Unforgettable Dining! Join us for Lunch or Dinner - From the "wood grilled" chicken and steaks to the "house made" mozzarella, you will have the opportunity to indulge your pallet with dishes seldom tasted in Spokane. Savory also offers great selection local and regional beer and wine choices!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Savory Restaurant & Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
- Not too impressed with thteOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/24/2013Not too impressed with thte service and food. We ate lunch at Savory, restaurant wasn't busy at all but service was still very slow. Two of us ordered salads and the green were half brown and wilted. Gross!
- Great place! Food was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/9/2013Great place! Food was excellent and the staff was very helpful. My date left her cell phone there and they took the time to contact me and let me know right away that they had it.Special Features:
- Experience was great. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/5/2013Experience was great. Food was outstanding. Hoping to make another visit soon.
- The music for the aeriel actSandyDined on 1/4/2013The music for the aeriel act was over the top too loud. I would never come back on the first Friday of the month. That spoiled, what would have been, a great experience. The choices under Noise on this page did not fit, it was not moderate, it was LOUD.
- So/SoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012Food was moderate. Wanted prime rib but they ran out :( ordered top sirloin (med) and it was very dry and over cooked. The sauce over the steak was very tasty..Mashed potatoes tasted like they were instant...asparagus was very good and the mussel appetizer was to die for (that's what gave the food a fair rating) only downside was we had to ask for more bread to soak up the juice from the mussels as they only gave us 4 small pieces. The pumpkin martini was excellent too.Special Features:
- Food was very good. Serviceepicure16Dined on 12/31/2012Food was very good. Service was slow but friendly. Restaurant was cold, women at the table kept their jackets close.Special Features:
- Had a lot of good selectionsNightoutDined on 11/3/2012Had a lot of good selections to choose from. We enjoyed the micro brew choices tried the sampler and found two I liked.Special Features:
- Casual, comfortable dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/27/2012Casual, comfortable dinner with good friends. Our server, Nick, was perfect. Attentive, helpful, very friendly and not intrusive. Our food was prepared and presented very well. An enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- We thoroughly enjoyed ourOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2012We thoroughly enjoyed our dinners. Each item was well presented and very flavorful. The menu was rather extensive and reasonably priced. Would recommend this for a nice evening out in Spokane.Special Features:
- The Rib Eye was one of theOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/19/2012The Rib Eye was one of the best I have ever had. It was cooked to perfection and the sauce on it was great. Others had the prime rib that they said was very good and was also cooked to perfection. Other than the noise level it was an enjoyable night.Special Features:
- A very nice dinner with myOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2012A very nice dinner with my wife...food, service, ambiance was very good. A little disappointed that we didn't get to see the "Cirque" show!Special Features:
- Excellent dining experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/26/2012Excellent dining experience. Our table was set up & ready when we arrived. Our servers (plural!) were attentive & patient with the group of 10, two more than expected. Recommend creating a clear happy hour menu which would have alleviated repeat questions as each guest arrived. We'll be back. =)Special Features:
- A new favorite. Our serverOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/16/2012A new favorite. Our server was perfect, attentive but not intrusive. The food was wonderful. We will be back.Special Features:
- I took customers there forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/12/2012I took customers there for the first time and found it to be perfectly appropriate for a working dinner, nice enough to impress my clients but not over the top. Perfect NW ambience, great service and great food.Special Features:
- We had dinner at Savory inValleyGirl1Dined on 9/8/2012We had dinner at Savory in celebration of our anniversary. My husband had the rib eye and I had the Carribean spiced chicken. Both of our meals were delicious and we loved the atmosphere of the restaurant. Would definetly go again and would recomment to anyone looking for great food, service and atmosphere!Special Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2012Great outdoor eating atmosphere. Parking is a problem though. Overall we enjoyed our dinner experience very much and will be coming back.Special Features:
- We were seated quickly andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2012We were seated quickly and our drink order came fairly quickly. However, the waitress disappeared and we finally had to stop another waitress and ask her to find our waitress so we could order. The food came out hot and we did not have to wait long. The food was delicious. Our waitress was very personable and friendly but could have provided faster service. Our reservation was at 6:30 pm and we did not leave until 9:15 pm We did not want to spend almost 3 hours over dinner.
- We celebrated our anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/28/2012We celebrated our anniversary at Savory and had a wonderful evening. Staff and food was excellent.Special Features:
- I brought my wife here forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/12/2012I brought my wife here for our 5th wedding anniversary, Savory was a home run! The food was outstanding, Coconut Macadamia Nut Prawn app., Paella for me & my wife had the salad special with salmon. We finished with their Mud Pie desert at the recommendation of our server, fantastic. Possibly even more impressive was the non-intrusive staff, who were still very attentive (extremely hard to find good service anywhere in Spokane). We will return to Savory and recommend to our friends.Special Features:
- Our first time to Savory,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/11/2012Our first time to Savory, we sat outside on the patio. Our waitress was outstanding, the food was delish! One of the owners came by to see how we were doing....just a wonderful expirence! We will go back again! Thanks!!Special Features:
- We were there celebratingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/18/2012We were there celebrating our son's 20th Birthday so baby grandson was in attendance as well. Our Waitor was very attentive but not annoying. The food was fabulous! I had the fish and chips with sweet pototo fries and slaw. Those were the best sweet pototatoes I have ever eaten. My daughter had the pot pie and loved it. Everyone in our group raved about the food and the desserts! We got the Spoko deal for 15.90. Soup/salad, main course and dessert. What a deal. I can not say enough good things about our experience.Special Features:
- I've been to Savory a handfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/14/2012I've been to Savory a handful of times and every time is amazing. They really take that extra time with your service, Not too overbearing, Just enough and just right. The food is always outstanding. It is by far our favorite restaurant in Spokane.Special Features:
- the food was amazing. theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/11/2012the food was amazing. the service was poor. we were never asked if we needed more water, we had to ask for plates and spoons for our appetizers. and the waitress was much more interested in flirting with the guys than helping patrons. We had a birthday party and the party guest was not offered anything special.Special Features:
- Savory is worth it!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/12/2012We recently had the opportunity to visit beautiful Spokane and came across Savory while searching for a nice place to eat on the internet. The atmosephere is modern contemporary with a striking bar as we entered. I ordered the pork chop and my husband ordered the paella. The pork chop was amazingly delicious and cooked to perfection. My husband also enjoyed the paella and said he would order it again. Our first choice of wine was no longer available, but they said their list was in transition. Overall, the experience was very good, and we would certainly go back next time we're in Spokane.Special Features:
- Dining here was a PlEaSANTLYOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/12/2012Dining here was a PlEaSANTLY MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE! It was my wife's birthday, and I wanted her to have a special dinner experience. The food was perfectly prepared and served by a pleasant server who sincerely intended to please us. I highly recommend this place, and we will be back!Special Features:
- We had a very nice breakfast/brunchJoeyVIPDined on 5/20/2012We had a very nice breakfast/brunch on Sunday. It was very tasty.Special Features:
- Had a great dinner with friends.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/19/2012Had a great dinner with friends. Wide variety on the menu and everyone at the table ordered something different. Most importantly, everyone was beyond pleased with the meal they ordered. The "Spocasual" concept is definitely a delicious afforadable alternative. Planning on having many more girls nights and for that matter every other meal here! Want to test out brunch :)Special Features:
- We sat outside and it wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/13/2012We sat outside and it was cold. The service was so slow that we almost left. Once the food finally arrived, it was good.
- Awesome dining experience.MarkDined on 5/13/2012Awesome dining experience. Ranks at or near the top on a list of best brunches in my life.Special Features:
- Spokane formerly had no placesPegstercougDined on 5/11/2012Spokane formerly had no places to eat. Now they are finally getting places that are better, and not always chains. Savory is on the right track. The service was good, the food was good (not great, but good enough to eat), and for the price it was reasonable. The amount of food was large; they could cut the amount by 1/4 and charge a touch less, and be all the better for it. The wine list was pleasantly complete (not just junky wine, but some better quality ones as well, always a plus).
- Savory is just that ...OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/5/2012I was very pleased with the menu selections - something for every palate! I was wavering between the paella and "breakfast for dinner"; Ended up choosing the paella and MIL opted for "breakfast for dinner". Both were fabulous and I don't know how I'm going to choose next time. Medium rare prime rib was perfectly rosy and tasty. I'm sorry that it took me so long to get over here, but can't wait to come back.Special Features:
- Made a reservation however,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/4/2012Made a reservation however, when we arrived was told they dont take reservations on First Friday (hmm after I received a confirmation that morning). We were seated but not where I had requested. Oh and the table topper that says "Everyday Happy Hour" thats not on First Friday either... Most establishments offer specials to bring people in on First Friday. There are plenty of wonderful places in Spokane, I will mostly not try Savory again.Special Features:
- We were looking for a placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/14/2012We were looking for a place to go for our 37th wedding anniversary and made 6:00 pm reservations. Our table was ready (in the Atrium), had great service, food was very good, portions generous, the manager visited with us to explain events at the restaurant. We will go back!Special Features:
- prime rib was a huge disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/1/2012We were in the mood for a good piece of prime rib, but my husband and I were very disappointed last Sunday. The cut we got, although cooked to our liking, was almost tasteless. The crust was somewhat flavorful, but the rest of the meat lacked flavor :(Special Features:
- Steaks were way overcooked.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/24/2012Steaks were way overcooked. Would recommend avoiding these and focus on the seafood which is excellent!Special Features:
- It boils down to service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/16/2012It boils down to service. We had Liz who was amazing. What an excellent night we had there at Savory. Definitely will come again for our special date night.Special Features:
- Great Experience at SavoryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/5/2012We had a great time, everything was a hit. When there were out of stocks the staff handled it very professionally and intelligently.Special Features:
- i definately will be backOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/1/2012i definately will be back to experience Savorys. The food, wine, waitress and ambience all complemented eachother. The service was impeccable. thank you for a great evening!Special Features:
- Horrible service! Our waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/24/2012Horrible service! Our waitress was rude, and took 15 minutes before she even took our drink order. The food is not worth the price, especially since the portions are so small. I would never recommend this restaurant to anyone.
- The Savory was just a greatluvspanishDined on 2/19/2012The Savory was just a great experience when we were visiting Spokane. The menu was excellent and we both had a difficult time deciding what to have, too many great choices. The waitress was genuine and showed up only when we needed something, great care not to disturb us with needless questioning. We will definately be back the next time in Spokane.Special Features: