6831 Wisconsin Ave
Bethesda, MD 20815Neighborhood:
Bethesda / Chevy Chase
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://saveurindia.com/
- Phone: 3019510062
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Catering: We offer delivery, takeout and catering services in the Bethesda-Chevy Chase area.
A word from Saveur India
Saveur India is a contemporary Indian restaurant offering authentic north Indian tandoor dishes, central Indian kababs, mughlai, south Indian curries and more. All our authentic recipes are inspired by the vibrant flavors of India. We combine fresh ingredients, herbs and spices to create a simple, yet subtle range of delicacies. Whether you choose our very popular Baghare Baingan or are in the mood for Chicken Malai Kabab, there is always more for you to explore from our menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Saveur India reviews from OpenTable diners
- This place doesn't exist anymore...OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/18/2013This place doesn't exist anymore...DO NOT TRY TO GO! for some reason you can still make reservations for it
- Worth 3 stars,great chicken tikkafrom20854Dined on 1/3/2013We arrived there little after 8:00 pm and there were couple of tables occupied,the waitress propmtly got us seated,we ordered,dosa,vegetable pakoras and calamari as appetizers the calamri was a disappointment and dosa was OK,but the pakoras were good. We also ordered the entres at the same time two chiken tikkas,lamb rogan josh and chana all the entries with nan,the best was chicken tikka very well spiced,moist and done to perfection and the other entres were typical as any other restaurants. But for the price and location its good value and the chicken tikka is worth a revisit.
- Regrettably the six samosasOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/23/2012Regrettably the six samosas arrived frozen and it was downhill from there.