Sardinia Enoteca Ristorante
210 25th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37203Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Sardinia Enoteca Ristorante
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sardinia-ristorante.com/
- Phone: 6153209147
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday to Thursday 5pm till 10pm
Friday & Saturday 5pm till 11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Pietro Vardeu
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Contact: Donato Gallo 6153209147x
A word from Sardinia Enoteca Ristorante
Authentic Italian cuisine, specialty"s from the Island of Sardinia, Extensive wine list, wood burning oven, most of the meat's and fish are cooked in the wood oven, great outdoor patio.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sardinia Enoteca Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
- Our party of 10 celebratedMickeyDined on 1/2/2014Our party of 10 celebrated a birthday, and several of the people had not been to Sardinia Enoteca before. Everyone loved their dishes, our server was wonderfully attentive and took time to explain any question. It was a great experience all around and much enjoyed by our group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful spot. AppetizersOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/1/2014Beautiful spot. Appetizers are awesome I had the crostini with prosciutto and pesto cream a must to order. The pasta we ordered was cooked perfectly. I had the grilled octopus and it was fan-ta-stic!!! Let me tell you about dessert...Millefoglie...mamma mia!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Years EveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2013We had heard and read great things about Sardinia and decided to try it for New years Eve. I know that is a very busy time so we have decide we will give it another try. Our sever had no clue about the menu and the food clearly had been sitting as my lasagna was burnt on the bottom. The bar was great. We talked to several regular patrons who told us this place is usually much better. Again New years Eve probably not the best test will give it one more shot.Special Features:
- Rang in the New YearChrisDined on 12/31/2013Had another wonderful dinner at Sardinia. New Year's Eve, so atmosphere was festive and the entire staff made the night wonderful. Food was excellent, as it always is. Had guest from out-of-town with us, and this will be a place we return with them on their next visit. Wonderful, wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Year's EveKristyDined on 12/31/2013The restaurant was very festive and decorated for New Year's Eve. It was our 20th anniversary, so we took our 4 daughters from ages 9-12 to help us celebrate. Sardinia's atmosphere and food were perfect for the occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Year's EveJennDined on 12/31/2013Went here for New Year's Eve. It was busy but we still had great service and the food was really good! We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We decided to try after beingNikkiODined on 12/28/2013We decided to try after being recommended multiple times. The house made mozzarella appetizer was incredible! The goat cheese and spinach ravioli was amazing. I would highly recommend dining here for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome creative italiantalleyrandDined on 12/28/2013will return again and again. great convenient locationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome food and service!TastyeatsVIPDined on 12/28/2013Awesome food and service! Their homemade mozzarella cheese spread is fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian in NashvilleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/28/2013This was the single best dining experience my wife and I have had in Nashville. Great Italian (true Italian) food, best ib Nashville. I cannot recommend this rwstaurant highly enough. Also, great atmosphere, very contemporary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas Eve new traditionOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/24/2013One of the few upscale restaurants open on Christmas Eve. My children (adult) and I enjoyed a fabulous bottle of wine and a spectacular dinner. Our surroundings were festive yet we had our own space for our family conversation. Just may be a new tradition. What a great menu too. Thank you for a beautiful Christmas Eve experience.Every one was celebratory even though away from their own families. It was a hard night as we were missing one person who is in Afghanistan. We wondered how to spend the first Christmas without him. Your restaurant was an excellent choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you're expecting upscalekananiVIPDined on 12/24/2013If you're expecting upscale dining this is not the place for you. We were highly disappointed in the service here. The wait staff was my knowledgable on the food or wine. When we asked about the tasting menu our waiter didn't really know what was going on with that. If it isn't available then take it off your website. The food was ok. Being that we went on Christmas Eve we expected much better service, especially if we are going to be charged for such. Probably will never go back again.Special Features:
- Very competent Italian in NashvilleOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/24/2013Our first time at Sardinia and it was a very good experience. We had the branzino and gnocchi and each was fantastic. Our server, Brad, was equally competent. We also tried a few of the in-house mozzarella and were impressed. Overall, a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConcernedNateVIPDined on 12/24/2013Third time in a row we've dined here where our entrees had zero, none, nada seasoning. We had to add far too much table salt just to make things palatable. Did they lose the salt & pepper? What's happening?? Its been one of our favorites for exceptionally tasty food and while things haven't gone completely south there's definitely something odd happening. I should note that I had the same dish this time (boneless chicken w/ artichokes) as last and both times were as bland as could be. This time around it was cooked to the point of being rubber-tough. My wife's veal medallions were shoe-leather tough and bathed in a sauce that was WAY too sweet, and missing salt/other seasoning. Sigh... We remain hopeful things turn around.Special Features:
- Chef's Tasting Menus OutstandingFormerFanDined on 12/24/2013Four of us got 2 land and 2 sea of the tasting menus, which come with a few bites of each dish & small wine pourings for each. Every single little plate was a treat of tastes & textures & variety. The one thing that didn't sound appetizing to me (octopus carpaccio) turned out to be my favorite dish- unbelievably delicate and sweet- & the presentations, even w/ tiny plates, were lovely, the service was attentive, but not obtrusive (& he had an adorable smile), & we had a great time sampling lots of wonderful dishes. It's also a very reasonable price compared to a regular dinner if you normally order appetizers, etc., & a nice bottle of wine. If you like trying new dishes, this is the way to go,& Sardinia Enoteca did it perfectly. 5 stars!Special Features:
- Superb DinnerFamilyof4Dined on 12/21/2013Everything about our dinner was spectacular. The check in process went smoothly. The waiter was fabulous. Jesse is a gem. The food appealed to all of our eaters. Delicious wine.The front of house staff even gave my husband his birthday dessert on the house. An outstanding experience all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awful, tasteless foodeatoutoftenVIPDined on 12/21/2013If this restaurant wants to stay in business and compete with all the other GREAT Nashville restaurants, it's going to have to step it up several notches. Overall, the food was TOTALLY WITHOUT FLAVOR and cheaply prepared. We could have gotten a better meal at Olive Garden! Carrot soup had NO FLAVOR! Beet salad was tasteless and lack-luster compared to all the other FABULOUS beet salads offered by other Nashville restaurants. Trout was AWFUL, barely edible - no flavor and watery. Veal had little flavor and the vegetables served with it, well, we could have eaten better at Shoney's. They couldn't even get the beet side done well - too soggy, rubbery. Service was good. But, the FOOD IS TERRIBLE, and VERY EXPENSIVE. We WON"T RETURN
- Best Italian in Nashville!DissapointedVIPDined on 12/20/2013Best Italian in Nashville! Amazing wine list, fantastic service and a great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3rd time is the charmMonroeHouseDined on 12/18/2013This is the 3rd time to dine and I think that they finally have it right. The menu has been scaled down from the tome that it was originally. A new divider wall has been tastefully added to help reduce the din of the large room. Food was good especially the mozzarellas however we had to send back our coffees because the were not warm.Special Features:
- Great!NateVIPDined on 12/13/2013As usual everything was spot on, from food to drink to service. We've enjoyed Sardinia since it opened & plan to return often. The only negative this time around was our entrees were under seasoned. Probably just an oversight in the very busy (Friday night) kitchen.Special Features:
- Antipasti are outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 12/7/2013Honestly, I think the best way to approach Sardinia is with their various antipasto plates and wine. After that, I am usually full by dinner and hardly have room to eat. Everything is prepared well, but it's their housemade formaggio and excellent charcuterie and vegetable antipasti that really send me. Sometimes it can be a bit loud in the dining room if there are big groups. Reservations necessary, valet parking, across from Vanderbilt at Centennial Park.Special Features:
- Fantastic grilled octopusRussellPDined on 12/7/2013Best octopus I've ever had! It was so tender, you don't even need a knife to cut it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food needs workDiningDined on 12/7/2013We had an early dinner thus it was very quiet. The ambiance and decor is sleek and pleasing. Our server was very good and knowledgeable about the food and wine. The meals however were just average, nothing notable or outstanding about the quality, taste or presentation of the veal and pork (dry and not tasty). In our opinion over priced for what we received. Our server was pleasant and "spot on" in his comments on wine recommendations. The kitchen however let us and Sardinia down. At this time we would not recommend or return to Sardinia Enoteca. Over priced for what is received. Not related to the meal: valet parking service was very slow in retrieving our car on a slow evening.
- Ambience is so good. PastaShinyDined on 12/6/2013Ambience is so good. Pasta is also good. But Pizza was not good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome place! Great backgroundBeverlyDined on 11/23/2013Awesome place! Great background music, large bar area with good view. The food is excellent with something for every taste and budget. The patio would be great when the weather warms up. Can't stay away!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average at bestOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/22/20138:30 reservation on Friday night for my wife and I Server- un-knowledgeable of the menu. There is nothing worse than dining at a new spot and asking about the menu options and the server says "it's good" or worse " I haven't tried it yet" or even " a lot of people order it. That's all nice but what about the food? Taste, texture, pairing? Delivery- food runner auctioned off the food. "ok who's having the..." No one came to see if our dining experience was a pleasure. Ive had better service at Cheesecake Factory The food was good but not quite the culinary experience I expected. Had a chain food quality (Amerigo) The ambiance was the best part of the experience. All in all I'd go back for a special occasion Average at best.Special Features:
- Best Italian NashvilleNedBeatySquealedVIPDined on 11/16/2013We really love this place and try to go monthly. It's much better than any Italian in Nashville. Don't go expecting spaghetti and meatballs or red sauce and mozzarella on everything. This is real, authentic, rural Italian. The wine list is well represented too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experience!NanceDined on 11/13/2013We took some friends to Sardinias not knowing anyone who had dined there and we're very pleased with our experience. Our food was fabulous and our waiter was very attentive without being too intrusive. The restaurant is also beautiful, giving one the feeling of being in NYC. We will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary ExperienceWonderfulDined on 11/12/2013My wife and I went to Sardinia for our anniversary and each got something from the tasting menu. It was a LOT of food - we certainly left full. Each dish was unique and well prepared. It was a wonderful way to sample a large portion of the offerings from the restaurant. Each course came paired with a wine as well - and the pours were pretty generous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- oh wellbst324Dined on 11/9/2013Service was outstanding affordable to very expensive wine selection,the fish special was great however the Lasagne was not very good all in all a good dining experience will have to come back to try other dishesSpecial Features:
- Try the octopus. It was DevineDinnerwithfriendsDined on 11/9/2013Interesting foods. Excellent wine list. Great service. This is my new favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- Outstanding service, top-notch foodSylvanParkerDined on 11/9/2013Nashville has a lot of great dining choices for Italian food, but you can't go wrong with SER. Our appetizer was enough for a party of four but the two of us managed somehow. :) Of special note was the outstanding service - in addition to our excellent waiter, the bus staff was right on top of things and not one but two managers stopped by briefly to check in. My pasta was cooked to perfection and my wife was thoroughly satisfied with her paella. Save room for dessert. We split an alfagato - if you've never had espresso and gelato before, try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chic, SeductiveLocalyocalDined on 11/3/2013When you enter Sardinia the first thing you note is how spacious it is. The place exudes warmth and chic romance. The bar is in the forefront but away from the dining area so even when the bar is packed you will be dining in relative peace. Our party of 8 had a great round table; so perfect for chatting. Food was good albeit I prefer a different style of lamb ragout. All diners in my group enjoyed their meal. Service top-notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Need to step up their gameJrjagDined on 11/2/2013We arrived on time and were seated right away. We asked about the tasting menu - it took a few minutes to find one, and there were a number of substitutions - pretty big miss. After a somewhat rocky start, the meal went fairly smoothly - we decided on the tasting menus and I will say that the food was very good. I have enjoyed tasting menus at a number of big restaurants, the reason I spend the money is to sample a wider variety of the restaurants offerings, and to LEARN about the food. Dishes like these should be presented, with some information about ingredients and preparation. Our server was OK generally, but seemed stumped a few times. Overall good, but they need to bring their A game - there are too many other local options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/2/2013Had fun with friends who have an office on the building and eat there often. It was delicious and I look forward to a return trip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sardinia Evolves322dinersDined on 11/1/2013Sardinia continues to evolve....much improved service, simpler menus.....wide range of entree prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We enjoyed the restauranttrazinaDined on 10/18/2013We enjoyed the restaurant and will return for a second time. The chairs are dreadfully uncomfortable. My husband loved his dinner, my pasta was overcooked and falling apart after requesting it to be very firm. However, we will give it a second chance.
- Bad ExperienceDisappointedDined on 10/18/2013Having eaten at the Miami restaurant, several times, this was a huge disappointment. The noise level was high, tables too close so you could not really have a conversation and easily you could become a part of the conversation at the table on either side of us. The waiter was basically a no-show and the service has to be one of the lowest we have experienced anywhere. The wine that was recommended by a supervisor was excellent and the food was only average. There are too many excellent restaurants choices in Nashville and this is certainly not one of them.
- Sardinia was an enjoyablemjmccoymdVIPDined on 10/16/2013Sardinia was an enjoyable meal, if not overly Sardinian in experience. While many of the dishes are inspired by Sarda, the olives and olive oil, for example, are Sicilian, the wines from all over Italy and not robustly representing Sardinia, etc. Yet while the carasau (wafer thin flatbreads) are imported from Sardinia (and thus authentic), the ability to make the same thing freshly on site exists and would have been more flavorful. All of the sampled food was certainly good (not outstanding, but solid), and the service was very good and personable. Not bad, but had hoped for a bit more...
- Come to enjoy great foodRob4dinnerVIPDined on 10/8/2013Well prepared Service was perfect A wonderful place to relax and enjoySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.