1098 Commonwealth Ave
Boston, MA 02215Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.sarayrestaurantboston.com/
- Phone: 6173836651
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Daily: 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Turkish, Middle Eastern
- Executive Chef: Erol
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Cafe, Delivery, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout
- Catering: Saray Restaurant expert Catering for over 7 years. Offering catering services for your personal or bussines needs. We would love to talk with you about your upcoming event! Weddings / Anniversaries / Picnics / Family Reunions / Bussines Meetings, Luncheons, Dinners / Special Event!
- Private Party Facilities: Elegant and pleasant area, Saray Restaurant is a perfect spot for your next special occasion. We are conveniently located 1098 commonwealth ave with T and bus station making our place the close and perfect destination for all our guests. Private Dinning is available for parties under 70 people. A simply authentic dinning experience, delicious food and gracious service. Weddings /Anniversaries/ Family Reunions /Special Event / Bussines Meatings, Luncheons, Dinners.
- Private Party Contact: Natalia 6173836651
- Entertainment: We don't have entertainment in our restaurant just a relaxing music and pleasant athmosphere, but we do exeptions, we can invite a music band for special events.
A word from Saray restaurant
Welcome to Saray! One of the best voted Halal Turkish / Mediterranean / Middle Eastern Restaurant. Proudly serving the Boston,MA since 2007. Saray Restaurant captures the culinary style of Middle Eastern cuisine, offering a delicious array of dishes prepared with combination unique herbs, spices and souces. Always fresh halal meats, daily fresh vegetables, handmade prepared food, no preservatives or additives. Don't hesitate, comme visit us!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Saray restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelQuiet
good for groups (2)neighborhood gem (2)kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- LOVE. THIS. PLACE.goodfoodgreatfoodDined on 6/19/2014Saray is the best! The quality of food and the politeness of the staff is something that brings us back again and again. One of my favorite things is bringing new friends to Saray and watching them fall in love too! This is a MUST TRY restaurant.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Saray restaurant reviews archive.