530 Simonton St
Key West, FL 33040Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sarabethskeywest.com/
- Phone: (305) 293-8181
- Hours of Operation:
Wednesday - Sunday: 8:00am - 2:30pm
Wednesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Wednesday - Sunday: 6:00pm - 9:30pm
Closed Mondays & Tuesdays
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Sarabeth's
Traditional American classic foodContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sarabeth's reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (13)fit for foodies (10)neighborhood gem (10)romantic (8)special occasion (5)great for brunch (4)hot spot (3)notable wine list (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Good foodfijixmVIPDined on 11/5/2014Sarabeth's was was recommended to us by friends and it did not disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- still the best at Sara Beth's!DustyDined on 10/15/2014We visit Key West every year and this restaurant is always on our list to visit. At least once each visit, usually for a quiet dinner and again for brunch. The menu is something for everyone, with amazing chicken pot pie, meatloaf, eggs, waffles, pancakes and the list continues. The service and the food are excellent and consistent, and our host, Milos, makes me feel welcome and happy to be there! Thank you.Special Features:
- Awesome experienceNohvccbobDined on 10/12/2014You must try for breakfast with the lemon ricotta pancakes. Dinner is a treat as wellSpecial Features:
- As good as NYC!NCharleneDined on 10/11/2014This was a highlight of our trip to Key West. Food was exceptional. Loved the little outdoor garden area where we dined. Service was friendly, efficient and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Let DownTerrificDined on 8/20/2014Service was superb and the setting is delightful but our food was mediocre at best. My meatloaf appeared to be a solid hunk of ground beef and was virtually tasteless. My wife rated her shrimp scampi as being "pretty good." The evening was saved by our fabulous waiter. Still, we didn't feel Sarabeth's lived up to its reputation.Special Features:
- EnjoyableVbfoodDined on 8/13/2014Very nice restaurant. A little pricey but expected in Key West. Great service, enjoyed the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Sarabeth's reviews archive.