339 Greenwich Street
New York, NY 10013Neighborhood:
TriBeCa - Downtown
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sarabethsrestaurants.com/
- Phone: (212) 966-0421
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Weekdays: 8am - 3:30pm
Lunch: Weekdays, 11am-3:30pm
Tea: Weekdays, 3:30-5pm, Weekends: 4-5pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday, 5 - 10:30 pm, Friday/Saturday, 5-11PM, Sunday: 5 - 10pm
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Happy Hour Every Day 4:30pm-7:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Lee Scheffler
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Contact Mini Caudle or Alana Madera 212-966-0421
- Entertainment: Thursday Night Live Jazz 5:30pm-9:30pm
- Special Events: Contact Mini Caudle or Alana Madera 212-966-0421
A word from Sarabeth's TriBeCa
Sarabeth's is a great place to enjoy breakfast, lunch, brunch or dinner. Full bar and retail bakery.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Sarabeth's TriBeCa - Best Restaurants in TriBeCa - Downtown ›
Sarabeth's TriBeCa reviews from OpenTable diners
169 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (123)neighborhood gem (69)great for lunch (66)good for groups (65)kid-friendly (65)fit for foodies (46)great for outdoor dining (22)special occasion (22)hot spot (21)romantic (14)vibrant bar scene (6)scenic view (5)notable wine list (4)late-night find (1)Show More
- Braekfast in TribecaTODinerVIPDined on 11/23/2014This is one of several locations for this chain. Food was good and a solid choice in that area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingTheBrunchClubDined on 11/16/2014Went to Sarabeth's Tribeca with four friends for brunch. We each ordered something different and were convinced our food was the best. The apple spice french toast is to die for by the way. It is a bit crowded, it usually is, but we had a 12:30 reservation and were seated very quickly. Our seever was also very attentive and sweet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/15/2014My food wasn't hot - I think it must have been sitting waiting for the other two orders for our table to be ready - I didn't complain but that was a little disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing brunch drinks & seafood cobb salad was yumKK17Dined on 11/15/2014The seafood cobb salad was delicious. Great bacon. Loved the wine and the bloody mary. Lots of kids with parents but they weren't in our space so it was good. Had tv's so I could watch my football games. Definitely would go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisey guest at the bar but food was great!SarabethtribecaDined on 11/13/2014The server Marshall was really helpful. Besides the loud talking and laughing patron at the bar, it was a good experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/9/2014Went for lunch/brunch recent Sunday. Place was absolutely teeming with people, though we were seated on time for our reservation. Very good food and svce. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could be better......tribecaDined on 11/7/2014Met a group for breakfast at Sarabeth's recently. First and foremost, the coffee was awful ! I had an omelette which was OK, but all the feta cheese was clumped in one area of the omelette. The waffles looked good, and the other diners food was decent, but nothing outstanding.Special Features:
- Delicious - a great brunch spotMomInSohoDined on 11/2/2014Very kid-friendly and is so nice that it opens early on the weekend! Food was delicious. Table was ready for us and service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loud, Loud, LOUD!MsPickyPickingtonDined on 11/1/2014Been here a few times since it is convenient for me. It is a great space, but the noise just reverberates due to all the hard surfaces and the sheer number of people it holds. The food is pretty good and service is fair. Waiters are very nice but too busy to check back once meal is delivered. I needed a condiment but no one ever asked if everything was OK. Biggest issue with this place is the noise level. Very hard to talk and listen. I felt like I was straining to do both and actually had a sore throat upon leaving. I will not be rushing back soon.Special Features:
- Nice but needs attention to detailOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/28/2014My fiancé and I came here for breakfast to celebrate picking up our marriage license that morning. The waiter was nice and the food was very good but the table had jam on the corner which I stuck my elbow in. I had to use my water glass to wet my napkin and wipe it up. My coffee cup also had remnants of something in it that I wiped up. I would come back here but I would hope that the staff would pay more attention to detail in making sure the table and place setting are clean.Special Features:
- Sarabeth's tribecaShortie704Dined on 10/26/2014The food and service was great. We had a reservation for 145pm, and we did see a couple people after us get seated that did NOT have reservations, so that was a little annoying. I think there was a bit of confusion with the three hostesses with seating. I saw them talking to each other who are we taking next? One of the hostesses said that she was sorry and that there were a lot of tables that were done and paid their bill, but did not want to leave, they were just sitting at the table. It would be nice to have a faster turnover if their bills were paid and they were just sitting there chatting, I saw a couple other people waiting for tables with us that mentioned that as well.Special Features:
- Great biz lunches and breakfastsGreatbizmeAlsDined on 10/23/2014Food is consistently impressive. Presentation of dishes is superb. Fresh quality of ingredients is much appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor space management do customersJAGJRDined on 10/19/2014The restaurant fully optimized the floor space for maximum revenue gain especially the perimeter along Greenwich that it sacrificed customers' space. However, the service is great.Special Features:
- Great breakfastMrutdogDined on 10/18/2014Big menu with delicious food. Outstanding breakfast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful place for Brunchfood4meDined on 10/12/2014We loved everything about the place. Great food, attentive service, nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Of all the Sara Beth'sSonnie512Dined on 10/11/2014We've now been to 3 locations and this one is far better in ambiance and energy. We love the food for breakfast and brunch and now we're fans of the dinner menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunch!GeoNYDined on 10/11/2014We were planning a very important combination family/business brunch and needed someplace that would suit all of our tastes. Sarabeth's seemed like the perfect place, which was a great decision! Both we and the party we were meeting were stuck in traffic, so we called Sarabeth's to let them know we'd be a few minutes late. Despite being busy, they were quite gracious and held our table for us. The menu offered a diverse range of tempting options, and every dish we ordered was outstanding. Additionally, the service was excellent and, despite a full house, not once were we made to feel rushed. Our waiter was even kind enough to take photos of our group. Outstanding food, excellent service ... what more could you ask? 5/5 stars!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What's the rush?eatermomVIPDined on 10/7/2014The place was empty for a Tuesday lunch, but the waiter rushed us to order and to eat and to pay. He cleared dishes before the entire table was finished which is the most basic of service accommodations. It's a shame because it's a pricey place for lunch with good food, but why bother?Special Features:
- Average food, expensiveTvvvVIPDined on 10/5/2014Ok food but not worth 16$ for an omelette. Cool place but i prefer good food versus location
- Great TriBeCa ambianceCHIguyVIPDined on 10/1/2014The lunch menu offered so many great choices, including a crab cake "sandwich" and chicken pot pie, while the ambiance of the restaurant was lovely. I'll return to this location; and I'm bummed I have not yet tried the others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous brunch in TribecasleeplessinseattleDined on 9/20/2014We stopped at Sarabeth's during our quick trip to NYC per a friend's recommendation. Brunch was delicious, our server was fabulous and the restaurant was clean and as charming as we had heard. Pricing was even surprisingly reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for early Tribeca BreakfastssorokinVIPDined on 9/17/2014Opens at 8 ( which it was 730) but its quiet and open for conversation.Special Features:
- Great....but --justokaug2014Dined on 9/14/2014LOUD. So loud. Mind you - I'm not unaware that just about every "great" brunch place will be loud. But it was REALLY loud. The food was excellent - from the bloody mary to the french toast to the omelets & benedicts to the salads. Seated promptly, service was excellent. Pricey ..but a nice treat.Special Features:
- Great Food & ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We had Eggs Benedict which was fabulous and the cream cheese & scrambled egg popover. Both were delicious and large portions. We also had the guacamole appetizer with freshly made potato chips which were thin and light. Again, fantastic food. Depending on where you are sitting, like most NYC restaurants, you are very close to the table beside you (particularly against the wall). For how busy and active it is, I was surprised they were able to maintain the high level of service you would expect especially when you consider how pricey it is. I highly recommend this restaurant, and making a reservation. Sundays are typically busier than Saturdays, so make sure to call ahead!Special Features:
- Reliably good food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/9/2014I always enjoy going to Sarabeth's because regardless of location, the food is well prepared and the service is friendly and efficient.Special Features:
- Nice for office dinnerTMJones801Dined on 9/4/2014We were taken to Sarabeths by co-workers. The food and service were excellent and it was quiet so that wr could converse without yelling across the table as is the case with many NYC restaraunts we have frequented as a working group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved Sarabeth'sKellyVIPDined on 8/30/2014We went to the TriBeCa location for brunch on Saturday morning. We were running late so I called the restaurant and they very nicely pushed the reservation back 15 minutes. Three out of four of us had omelettes which were delicious. My daughter had the french toast and said it was her favorite meal in New York. The service was excellent. I would definitely recommend adding this to your New York itinerary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Forgot our order on a special dayVeggieYorkerDined on 8/28/2014My parents and my best friend were all in from out of town to help me choose a wedding dress. Sarabeth's is pricier, but I chose it for its reputation, and I allowed us 1.5 hours, knowing my mom walks with a cane. About 35 mins after we ordered, we hadn't received our food- I let our waitress know we were in a bit of a hurry. They weren't that busy. Suddenly we were sent some muffins, and then we waited another 25 mins. We told the manager why this was a special day and that we couldn't miss the appt, and she said, "Well, your muffins are on the house." We all had muffins already included in our meals, so big whoop! When our food came, my omelette was under cooked, but I wolfed it down; we now had only 10 minutes to eat our pricey eggs.Special Features:
- Good foodLoveFoodVIPDined on 8/28/2014Came for lunch during work. Would recommend. Eggs were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, poor serviceBayingbeagleDined on 8/24/2014I went to Sarahbeth's for brunch on a Sunday. The restaurant is BEAUTIFUL and perfect for a mid-morning brunch. The food was very good, a bit pricey, but the portions were large enough to leave you satisfied. The service was quite a disappointment. Despite there being plenty of empty tables around us, the waitstaff seemed insistent on rushing us and pushing us out. As we sat down someone immediately came over and, with no ounce of kindness, asked us if we were ready to order. I hadn't even reviewed the menu yet. Additionally, the staff did not take the time to look you in the eye when you ordered. Everything felt rushed. Otherwise, beautiful spot and very good food.Special Features:
- amoreNYVIPDined on 8/24/2014I was a little surprised with the egg dishes. It was not up to par. Did the chef change? My daughter and I had omelettes. Mine had too much cheese and my daughter's had too much onions. However, the pastries and the french toasts were excellent. The coffee was a little burned. That was a disappointment too. As always, the service was delightful. The next time I will have pastries or pancakes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good EatsajnyDined on 8/18/2014Always delicious comfort food in a bright and simple space.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth itkittyDined on 8/17/2014Hard to mess up pancakes, but it happened. $75 for pancakes for two. I'll go elsewhere.Special Features:
- Outstanding service, very good foodSeymourVIPDined on 8/17/2014They really try and make you feel at home here and they succeed. Everyone enjoyed there meal and finished every last bite. My only quibble with the meal was I had the salmon Benedict. It was delicious but the eggs were just warm.Special Features:
- loved it!jasyu22Dined on 8/16/2014The atmosphere was beautiful with plenty of daylight seeping through and the service was great. We were waiting on a friend who got delayed on the trains and they let us sit and checked in on us regularly. The food, AMAZING! the Mac and Cheese we got while we waited, it was like soup instead of thicky cheesy mess, flavor was on point. They even offered us tabascco sauce for added spice. Our lunch entree's were huge and after the mac and cheese, we had to take the leftovers home. The cobb salad, is WELL WORTH ITS PRICE. It is hearty and large with chunks of seafood! (lobster, shrimp, crab) Just so much of it. Loved it here and would love to come back for dinner.Special Features:
- Love SB TriBeCaNyceatsDined on 8/16/2014Frequent SB at the Park more often but this location is awesome too! Lovely display of entrees and superb Bellini & Bloody Mary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sweet Spot for DayNaturalbeautDined on 8/15/2014Clean and bright atmosphere makes you feel right at home. Spacious and bright decor. This location is a good place for dining for two or small groups as well. Service is well paced and unpretentious. Great menu variety and everything was delectable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good foodOtavioSFarahVIPDined on 8/15/2014very good food at a reasonable price. recommend!!!Special Features:
- Service could be betterTigerLilyVIPDined on 8/14/2014I frequent this restaurant & every time I sit outside the service is horrible. I don't get as many waiter visits when sitting outside on sidewalk dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very AttentiveBandragymDined on 8/13/2014The Staff was very attentive to our needs. They followed our special instructions we listed on our reservation. The waitress was extremely good and courteous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.