339 Greenwich Street
New York, NY 10013Neighborhood:
TriBeCa - Downtown
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sarabethsrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 2129660421x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Weekdays: 8am - 3:30pm
Lunch: Weekdays, 11am-3:30pm
Tea: Weekdays, 3:30-5pm, Weekends: 4-5pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday, 5 - 10:30 pm, Friday/Saturday, 5-11PM, Sunday: 5 - 10pm
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Happy Hour Every Day 4:30pm-7:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Lee Scheffler
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Contact Mini Caudle or Alana Madera 212-966-0421
- Entertainment: Thursday Night Live Jazz 5:30pm-9:30pm
- Special Events: Contact Mini Caudle or Alana Madera 212-966-0421
A word from Sarabeth's TriBeCa
Sarabeth's is a great place to enjoy breakfast, lunch, brunch or dinner. Full bar and retail bakery.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Sarabeth's TriBeCa - Best Restaurants in TriBeCa - Downtown ›
Sarabeth's TriBeCa reviews from OpenTable diners
199 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (148)kid-friendly (79)great for lunch (78)good for groups (70)neighborhood gem (66)fit for foodies (53)great for outdoor dining (43)special occasion (41)romantic (18)hot spot (18)vibrant bar scene (7)notable wine list (6)scenic view (6)Show More
- Forgot our order on a special dayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/28/2014My parents and my best friend were all in from out of town to help me choose a wedding dress. Sarabeth's is pricier, but I chose it for its reputation, and I allowed us 1.5 hours, knowing my mom walks with a cane. About 35 mins after we ordered, we hadn't received our food- I let our waitress know we were in a bit of a hurry. They weren't that busy. Suddenly we were sent some muffins, and then we waited another 25 mins. We told the manager why this was a special day and that we couldn't miss the appt, and she said, "Well, your muffins are on the house." We all had muffins already included in our meals, so big whoop! When our food came, my omelette was under cooked, but I wolfed it down; we now had only 10 minutes to eat our pricey eggs.Special Features:
- Good foodLoveFoodDined on 8/28/2014Came for lunch during work. Would recommend. Eggs were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, poor serviceBayingbeagleDined on 8/24/2014I went to Sarahbeth's for brunch on a Sunday. The restaurant is BEAUTIFUL and perfect for a mid-morning brunch. The food was very good, a bit pricey, but the portions were large enough to leave you satisfied. The service was quite a disappointment. Despite there being plenty of empty tables around us, the waitstaff seemed insistent on rushing us and pushing us out. As we sat down someone immediately came over and, with no ounce of kindness, asked us if we were ready to order. I hadn't even reviewed the menu yet. Additionally, the staff did not take the time to look you in the eye when you ordered. Everything felt rushed. Otherwise, beautiful spot and very good food.Special Features:
- Good EatsajnyDined on 8/18/2014Always delicious comfort food in a bright and simple space.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth itkittyDined on 8/17/2014Hard to mess up pancakes, but it happened. $75 for pancakes for two. I'll go elsewhere.Special Features:
- Outstanding service, very good foodSeymourVIPDined on 8/17/2014They really try and make you feel at home here and they succeed. Everyone enjoyed there meal and finished every last bite. My only quibble with the meal was I had the salmon Benedict. It was delicious but the eggs were just warm.Special Features:
- loved it!jasyu22Dined on 8/16/2014The atmosphere was beautiful with plenty of daylight seeping through and the service was great. We were waiting on a friend who got delayed on the trains and they let us sit and checked in on us regularly. The food, AMAZING! the Mac and Cheese we got while we waited, it was like soup instead of thicky cheesy mess, flavor was on point. They even offered us tabascco sauce for added spice. Our lunch entree's were huge and after the mac and cheese, we had to take the leftovers home. The cobb salad, is WELL WORTH ITS PRICE. It is hearty and large with chunks of seafood! (lobster, shrimp, crab) Just so much of it. Loved it here and would love to come back for dinner.Special Features:
- Love SB TriBeCaNyceatsDined on 8/16/2014Frequent SB at the Park more often but this location is awesome too! Lovely display of entrees and superb Bellini & Bloody Mary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sweet Spot for DayNaturalbeautDined on 8/15/2014Clean and bright atmosphere makes you feel right at home. Spacious and bright decor. This location is a good place for dining for two or small groups as well. Service is well paced and unpretentious. Great menu variety and everything was delectable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good foodOtavioSFarahVIPDined on 8/15/2014very good food at a reasonable price. recommend!!!Special Features:
- Service could be betterTigerLilyVIPDined on 8/14/2014I frequent this restaurant & every time I sit outside the service is horrible. I don't get as many waiter visits when sitting outside on sidewalk dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very AttentiveBandragymDined on 8/13/2014The Staff was very attentive to our needs. They followed our special instructions we listed on our reservation. The waitress was extremely good and courteous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go ElsewhereLove2eatoutVIPDined on 8/10/2014Ate at Sarabeths TriBeCa for Sunday brunch. The space is big and nosiy but the atmosphere is decent and airy. We were seated promptly. Ordered a cheese, onion, and ham egg white omelet--- well done. It came out under-done, with no cheese or onions at all and very little ham. Asked where the cheese and onions were. Server brought out a cold single piece of cheese on a plate and told me I could "lay it on top!" The plate was empty except for the omelet and was pretty sad looking. Others ordered grilled chicken salad and said it was fair. Tuna is supposedly very good. Would NEVER return here for the food! Didn't even care for the coffee and I far from picky!
- Good food but very loudJDDDVIPDined on 8/10/2014Been to Sarabeth''s on the upper east side dozens of times and always enjoyed it especially for brunch. Decided to try their TriBeCa location but didn't like it. The food was just Ok; the restaurant itself is very, very loud to the point you are yelling to have a conversation. the largest dining room is too airy with no noise absorbing material which forces everyone to talk loudly. This leads to each table getting louder to talk over the noise and the folks next to them - just an unpleasant scene. Recommend you go to the Sarabeth's on the UES.Special Features:
- MisaleDined on 8/9/2014While the food was at standard, I didn't think the waiters and waitresses' service was all that. I didn't perceive the sense of friendliness or warmth from this group. If the place was super busy that day (got there at 12:30 for brunch), I would understand that the attention would have to be diluted. It wasn't.Special Features:
- LunchLunchDined on 8/8/2014Food was just ok service was good..very nice looking and very rite but a little to loud...Overall not bad...Special Features:
- lovely lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2014We went for the restaurant week special and it was lovely. My friend and I each ordered different options for the apps, entree and dessert and all dishes were great. The coconut gelato was a definite highlight!Special Features:
- Nice neighbor placeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/7/2014Pleasantly surprised with the place. Everything looked great. Went during resturant week but they have a regular pre fixe menu. Had the smoked salmon which was very good. Shrimp risotto was cooked perfectly. Had a piece of shrimp in every bite. Dessert was ok. Place very very big and the service was a little slow. The wait staff was untrained. They kept reaching over people and had customers hand them plates.Special Features:
- A lovely restaurantpadareejVIPDined on 8/5/2014Having eaten here several times before, I was dissappointed in the restaurant week menu. The portions were smaller and not as good as meals I've had here in the past. I will be back, but I'll order from the regular menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overrated.DanaDined on 8/2/2014Food came out cold. Eggs were wet and runny. Service was extremely slow. Crowded and tons of kids/babies. Over rated and over priced NYC restaurant.Special Features:
- good food, too crowdedAegeanBoyDined on 8/2/2014My wife and I had a brunch on Saturday; the place was crowded, and the service was much slower than earlier visits. We enjoyed the food, and later it got very crowded and loud. Perfect place for an early brunch :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sarabeths is my favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/2/2014place to have breakfast!!!!! This is my first time at the Tribeca location, they didn't disappoint.Special Features:
- Empty, yet still bad serviceFoodFanVIPDined on 8/1/2014There was barely anyone there when we went but still the service was horrible. We had to keep calling our waitress over because she wasn't checking on us, the food took forever to come out and they started bringing in the chairs and tables from outside while we were still enjoying dinner.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tribeca gemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/27/2014What a great place. Food yummy Had brunch and then lunch another day. Both days grear. BUT if you want a quiet experience this is not it. Still worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great, location was not.KernDDined on 7/27/2014If I go through the trouble of booking a reservation, I should be given priority seating as opposed to a "walk in". I didn't appreciate that a group of 5 (walk in), sat in a corner booth looking outdoors while my group of 4 sat next to the restroom. Not only could we see into the restroom every time someone entered or exited, we had to deal with the line of people waiting to use it standing adjacent to me while I'm trying to eat. Unacceptable to be told another 20min wait for a different table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brunch SpotNYCRestaurantLoverVIPDined on 7/26/2014Can get busy so be prepared for slower service and higher than usual noise levels for brunch. But there's a reason - the food is impeccable! Definitely a must for brunch!Special Features:
- Good pancakes. A bit noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/26/2014Had Saturday brunch here. Overall very good food, efficient service and fair prices. Noise level was a bit too high for me though. Pancakes were awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT BREAKFASTJoniDined on 7/26/2014We met some friends here for breakfast on a Saturday morning. The restaurant is large and airy and was a great place to visit. The dishes that arrived at our table were also appealing and delicious..buttermilk pancakes were fabulous, granola with fruit enjoyed by our granola ty[e friends and the Goldie Lox dish was excellent. Coffee and Juice were also very good. Also, one member of our party is on a gluten free diet and the restaurant was very accommodating and had even made note of it on the reservation. Will return next time I am in the area. Want to go back and try the croissants!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Saturday Morning BrekkieTimFDined on 7/26/2014Great option for Saturday morning breakfast - even with kids! We got there at 9.30 and booked - I'd suggest this as by 10am teh place was packed. It was clean, service was great and food was great and came quickly. Will definitely be heading back there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/24/2014My friend and I went for lunch during restaurant week. The menu was limited but delicious! I had the rock shrimp risotto and was not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant week lunch menuSteakmmmmmmmmVIPDined on 7/23/2014Sometimes restaurant week menus are a bit skimpy, but not here! We had a great lunch. Everything was perfect!Special Features:
- Delightful Lunch!DniceDined on 7/23/2014The restaurant decor is nice and we had great service. Went for lunch during restaurant week. Had the prix price lunch of the tomato salad, shrimp risotto and chocolate cake. The food was delicious and the portions was more than enough.Special Features:
- wonderful breakfastsorefootDined on 7/23/2014We were a group of 7, consisting of my husband, me and a visiting family from the UK. We were all delighted with our pancakes, french toast, and bacon. My only criticism is that the muffins were not served warm and therefore not, for me (and I think for our guests) enjoyable, which is a shame for Sarabeth's, whose original claim to fame was the muffins. The service was very good and the hostess was very accommodating in giving us a table that would work for 7 people and in lowering the music when I requested it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MehGirlNYCVIPDined on 7/21/2014I gave this place a fair trial; went there three times. Service is good, but the food is mediocre to poor. Very poor. Don't bother.
- Good time having brunchNuraDined on 7/20/2014We went for brunch and had a lovely afternoon here. Great service and good food. Try the waffles.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the Brunch!mbpatchDined on 7/20/2014We were a party of 6 for brunch on a Sunday morning. It was busy but inviting. The menu for brunch was varied enough for everyone in the party. We got almond French toast, lemon ricotta pancakes, coconut waffles and popeye eggs. All were prepared and presented beautifully as well as delicious. The waiter was not overly friendly but efficient. We were spending the day in lower Manhattan and this was a perfect start to our day. We would definitely go back and recommend it to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunchSP27Dined on 7/19/2014Food was great and the variety of juice for mimosas were also delicious. My only complaint is that my husband ordered the fat French toast with strawberries and it came with one strawberry cut into fourths. A little stingy on the fruit but otherwise everything tasted great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but priceyTrixieDined on 7/13/2014Portions are generous but I still think the food is overpriced. I rated noise level as quiet because we ate outside; inside the restaurant was very noisy.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/12/2014Wonderful service, given that we had a 2 year old with us. He dropped his doughnut on the floor (and began to cry) and our waiter graciously brought us another, even though he didn't have to.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2014Everything allmpst perfect. Placeret of restaurant, service, enviroment. But the french fries were not crisp and the salad not crisp/fresh either. Not good. And then the espresso was served I cafè au lait cups and was not a misunderstood espresso with too much water...Special Features: