366 E Palmetto Park Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33432Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.saporissimorestaurant.com/
- Phone: 5617502333
- Hours of Operation:
Monday- Sunday: 5:30 - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Gluten-free Menu
A word from Saporissimo Ristorante
" The pure taste of Tuscany"Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Saporissimo Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
- ClosedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/6/2014The restaurant is closed and there is a For Rent sign in front of the main entrance.
- UnhappyUnhappyDined on 2/14/2014I have eaten here twice and both times the food had been good. However the service is terrible and the wait staff runs around like chickens without heads. We waited 90 minutes for our meal and the waiter said what did we expect it was Valentines day. The chairs are uncomfortable and we were right in front of the kitchen so we were being jostled while they were waiting on other tables. They need help in learning how to run a restaurantSpecial Features:
- A real findGmcgovDined on 1/31/2014If you'd like to go to Italy for dinner but can't spare the money or the time, go here. The relaxed atmosphere, the excellent service and the authentic Tuscan cuisine will transport you. We were in Tuscany and Umbria this summer and Saporissimo brought back many fine memories.Special Features:
- Not what it used to beFoodieBVIPDined on 1/24/2014This place is now just average in a land of many other very good Italian places. It is expensive and not worth it on many fronts. We are not going back even with a discount.
- Down fallOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/31/2013Been there frequently, they have been inconsistent in the past , this time awful, ruined new years eve. No more chances
- DisappointedfoodaddictDined on 12/31/2013I have been to this restaurant on several occasions and have always considered it one of the most authentic Italian restaurants. I was very excited to get last minute reservations for New Years Eve. The restaurant was surprisingly not very crowded with many tables available. Even still, the service was slow and poor. It took over 15 minutes to get water and bread and we waited longer for our bottle of wine. The same dishes I have eaten before were tasteless and my veal Milanese was under cooked. I am a truffle addict and ordered pasta that was supposed to have been prepared with 2 types of truffles but I couldn't taste any. Overall, this was a very disappointing dining experience.
- Very good food moderately busy.NPalmaDined on 12/27/2013The food was very good. The service was sufficient but not exceptional. The server lacked any personality and did not tell us anything noteworthy about the menu. I would definitely give it another try the food was very good.Special Features:
- The food was simply outstanding-OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/27/2013The food was simply outstanding- the appetizers (buffala and rigatoni), entrees (salmon and veal milanese), and dessert (chocolate cake)! The salmon and veal were cooked to perfection and perfectly seasoned. The staff was patient, friendly, polite, accommodating, etc. Just a wonder experience. I look forward to returning.Special Features:
- Not greatBocachickVIPDined on 12/27/2013Read in bocamag that this understated neighborhood restaurant was producing culinary magic so against instincts took friends here for dinner. While the service was attentive and met expectations the food was nothing to write home about and did not compensate for the shabby interior - we felt like we were eating in a pitched tent.Special Features:
- Too high priced for quality of foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/25/2013Build the place is good basic food the prices are why out of line for what is being served. Many other places in the area with as good orbette food at about 30 per cent less. Our server did not have a clue. Wine prices also out of line
- Old School ItalianBocaFoodieVIPDined on 12/10/2013I had heard that this restaurant was amazing. The service was outstanding (the restaurant was almost empty, it was a weeknight). The food was interesting (wild game, burrata). It is very nice, but I didn't LOVE it. Homemade pastas, unique menu items. They make you feel like family, which is a major plus in my book. That being said, I'm not sure I would hurry back. The prices are high and the food did not stand out. I wish I could rave about it because the little house is adorable and they obviously care about their product.Special Features:
- not as other reviewers depictedhotdogVIPDined on 12/7/2013very, very disappointing. especially the food. my husbands shrimp, scallops and blueberries came with only 4 shrimp on sparse greens,,,,sent it back and a few baby scallops came..still no blueberrries... caesar salad was dry --- and spaghetti carbonara came out lukewarm and cheesy -- nothing like the pic posted on opentable.......for $28. unreal... no wine..no dessert --- $90. stay away
- fabulous roman food. almostitalophileVIPDined on 12/6/2013fabulous roman food. almost unknown and undiscovered gem. like dining in italy. our favorite in boca raton, flSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Again!HeleneVIPDined on 11/29/2013We were really looking forward to trying what we thought was going to be a wonderful experience. My husband and I were celebrating our Anniversary in addition to his birthday. Our server came to our table and informed us of all the dishes they were out of. We were surprised because it was a Friday night at 6:00. My husband ordered a Bison filet which was not even real Bison and had to be sent back for being cooked improperly. My meal was fish that was definitely frozen and had no flavor or seasoning covered with red sauce that tasted like it came right out of a can. We were very disappointed and we will never come back again!
- Several items on the menuNYCinBoca1Dined on 11/29/2013Several items on the menu were not available. Our table ordered veal dishes & we were told by waitress " it will take awhile because they are frozen"?? We changed our entrree orders twice due to unavailable or frozen option with long wait time. They did comp dessert due to food issues.
- DISAPPOINTINGDISAPPOINTINGDined on 11/8/2013Saporissomo didn't deliver, mainly on food quality. We ordered a Polenta with Boar Ragu as appetizer. The dish was plentiful for an appetizer, polenta was stiff, the ragu sauce excessive and overbearing. For main course: veal marsala with gnocchi, duck with beans and a branzino with artichokes and beans. The fish was not good, hard, overcooked, I have doubts it was real branzino. THe gnocchis, were stiff. The duck, the best of the 3 dishes. Service was nice, attentive, but some staff displayed limited experience. Overall we were quite content with service. For the poor food quality, menu prices felt a bit over the top. The bill came to over $60 per person (tax & tip imcluded) for 2 wine glasses, one appetizer, 3 main course and no deserts.
- DisappointedOnthesideDined on 11/7/2013Having been to this restaurant a few times previously, we found the food and service to be very good; however the last two times were very disappointing and we will definitely not return. My wife ordered Bronzino, which she eats on a regular basis....this restaurant did not serve her Bronzino. Maybe they were out of it, but didn't say a word and tried to pass off some other fish as Bronzino. Overall the meal was lousy and expensive for the quality of food and ambience of the restaurant.
- SpectacularCaroleDined on 10/5/2013Marvelous experience!!! Food wonderful. Service impeccable. Ambience galore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something specialAngeDined on 9/26/2013We will definitely return every time we are in the area. It feels like Marco has invited you to his home for dinner. Remarkable menu, great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always on the markYammaDined on 9/22/2013The food is just perfect; specials a delightful surprise of seasonal goodies cooked to perfection!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a quiet night for theOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/17/2013It was a quiet night for the restaurant so Marco took away our menus, asked us what we like and made us a wonderful 4 course dinner . Appetizer, salad ,entree & killer homemade chocolate chip ricotta cheesecake to finish it off. Each dish was better than the one before and 4 of us went home very happy. Thanks Marco, see you soon.Special Features:
- Why did it take me so long to try?OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/14/2013this restaurant?? The service was excellent. The food fresh and perfectly prepared. It was nice that they allow you to do a 1/2 order of the pasta in case you can't make up your mindSpecial Features:
- excellent food...huge portionsYummyVIPDined on 9/3/2013We shared a Caesar salad...it was massive and literally enough for 4.., Then we shared veal limone..again it was enough for two. The coup De gras was the seafood risotto, which was too die for...4 people could share this as a side .we shared it as a main course and still took 1/2 home. No room for dessert..coffee was steaming hot..ended up with burnt tongue. Will we be back? Yes yes yesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian in Boca RatonyamasakikakVIPDined on 8/31/2013I come to this restaurant very often, and all time meals are excellent. This restaurant is for anyone who wants to eat quality ITALIAN food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so BocaOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/16/2013Interesting menu. Personable staff. Reasonable pricing. Marco is great!! Food was perfect. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent surprise!RonaldVIPDined on 8/6/2013The place looks like a yellow shack from the outside but once inside everything transforms. Delicious food every time . Worth a visit.Special Features:
- Romantic Night for TwoRoyRindomDined on 8/2/2013Hi, The food was good with a very good wild mushroom soup. Quaint, and Friendly. Very Personal with a No Rush Attitude which is exactly what I had in mind. My Love and I Truly enjoy the "No Rush" attitude of this establishment. It was the perfect place to sit and "Enjoy" each other's company. I have No Doubt that we will return. Thank you for helping "US" to make a Wonderful Memory. Cheers Roy / AndeeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticoCrossgrovesVIPDined on 8/1/2013Once again, Marco and his staff gave us a memorable evening. This is authentic Italy, highly recommended to anyone in the Boca area. Great choice of entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindRickalaDined on 7/16/2013We really enjoyed our experience at the restaurant. The food was great and Marco, the owner was very attentive. We will be back.Special Features:
- We found a "gem"MikeDined on 7/16/2013This is a hidden gem in a town filled with great places to eat. Service was great. Food was outstanding. Do not give five stars but just had to this one time. Going back in three weeks with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ehhh not badOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/5/2013Was not impressed with the food. The service was great at times and was lacking at times. Overall on the 1-10 scale we gave it a 3 or 4.Special Features:
- 1st courses and pasta dishesfoodysDined on 6/29/20131st courses and pasta dishes were outstanding, but veal we had was dissapointing--quality of veal excellent, but limone had no lemon flavor and marsala had no marsala flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buonissimo!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/13/2013Sapporissimo is a wonderful little gem....authentic Italian food, wonderful Host and service, great for dates or family dinners alike. I am a foodie and I would be back there in a heartbeat! The ambience is wonderful because it feels like you are in a little Osteria in Italy! One of my favorite spots around!Special Features:
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/29/2013the food was excellent but the exterior of the resturant in not in keeping with what is servedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quite an enjoyable dinnerFrannyladysVIPDined on 4/29/2013The food is excellent the service was great. The owner came over and explained things to us. A small restaurant with fine dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The owner,Marco,greeted everyonehsriceVIPDined on 4/19/2013The owner,Marco,greeted everyone on entry.The service was great. The rabbit sauce was over salted. The rest of the diners felt the food was good,but not extraordinary.Marco was in the dining room,a cozy Italian feeling room,all evening.Special Features:
- Magnifico, at last 100% genuineCrossgrovesVIPDined on 4/17/2013Magnifico, at last 100% genuine Italian cuisine and an intimate, homey environment. More like dining at a friend's house than a restaurant. Hope this place doesn't get too popular. They currently are on Groupon. We're going back again next week for an encore.Special Features:
- I love this little gem! Fabulous1GourmetGalVIPDined on 4/12/2013I love this little gem! Fabulous restaurant, great food, ambiance and service.Special Features:
- - A great find. Host/ownerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/6/2013- A great find. Host/owner very pleasant and accomodating. Food was outstanding. The best Osso Bucco I have ever had. The house Rigatoni with boar meatballs was very tasty. An overall super experience. We really liked the intimate and homey atmosphere. The owner takes great pride in his restaurant. We will definitely go again.Special Features:
- My wife and I tried this restaurantAlanJayDined on 4/6/2013My wife and I tried this restaurant for the first and we used a Groupon coupon. They were nice enough to take the coupon on Saturday since it said only to be used on Monday -Wednesday. Anyway we felt since we were using the coupon the attention of the staff and owner was very scarce especially we watched them interact with the other tables. In fact the owner never came over to see how we enjoyed the food, but he did go over to the other tables. We also mentioned in our reservation that it was our anniversary and nothing was ever mentioned by them. Why put down any special occasions on the open table reservation if they do not look at it. Now the food, the food was very good but we did have to ask twice for our wine which was not that cold.Special Features: