Sammy's Restaurant Bar & Grill
1501 North Green Valley Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89074Neighborhood:
Global, InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Sammy's Restaurant Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sammysgreenvalley.com/
- Phone: (702) 567-4000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch and Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 11am - 3pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Jeff Moogk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Len Bauer 7025674000x
A word from Sammy's Restaurant Bar & Grill
A stylish setting and innovative menu come together in Sammy’s Restaurant & Bar. Located at the corner of Pebble Rd and Green Valley Parkway, Sammy's is the first restaurant of its kind, pairing delicious cuisine and refreshing cocktails with an inviting atmosphere, live entertainment and a 24 hour gaming tavern. Guests can enjoy lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. Sammy's offers daily happy hour from 3 to 6 p.m. with a special half-priced Tapas menu and $2 off drinks. With daily and weekly promotions, Sammy's is the Green Valley hot spot for great eats, delicious cocktails and an incredible ambiance.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sammy's Restaurant Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (8)fit for foodies (4)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)romantic (2)special occasion (2)good for groups (1)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/10/2014we love this restaurant and very happy its on open tableSpecial Features:
- Service & ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/8/2014Our server was exceptional and the ambiance is very nice! We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nickel and dime placelocal1975Dined on 10/8/2014I was mailed a 20% coupon for food only said explicitly not good for alcoholic beverages We got the two most expensive things on the regular menu and 3 cocktails. When we got the bill they would not give us the happy hour prices on the cocktails we had no happy hour food at all. If I had wanted to spend $50 a person I sure would not have gone to Sammys. Plus mgr was rude when we complained.
- User friendlygdfoodsDined on 10/8/2014Even though we live 2 minutes from there we used open table. Sammy's was great at giving us a great table. We had guests here from out of state and they loved it so much . Our waitress was a little slow and not very knowledgable but it was okay as we were not in a hurry. Thank Sammy's for being in our neighborhood:)Special Features:
- ExceptionalRychnvegasDined on 10/2/2014A hidden treasure for Las Vegan's who do not know Henderson. Exceed all expectations.....it was a our first date, and plan to return for moreSpecial Features:
- The following 12 reviews are from the Sammy's Restaurant Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- DisappointedleftmyheartVIPDined on 7/17/2014We ordered appetizers first, then entrees when they arrived. Entrees were served less than five minutes later, so we had a choice to either not finish our appetizers or eat cold pizza. The restaurant was half empty so why the rush? 30 minutes start to finish and WAY too much salt. Two diners ate two different meals and both had indigestion the next day. Will not be back.
- affordable neighborhood restaurantbillVIPDined on 6/15/2014pleasant local restaurant with good atmosphere, food, and serviceSpecial Features:
- good foodRobertAdamsDined on 6/4/2014good food...service was so so.....i will go back because i like the food and it is close to my house...
- local1975Dined on 5/7/2014Went here two times in a week had different servers both slow and one wasn't rude but wasn't nice either . Brunch food was good but service terrible Happy hour food terrible and service terrible .
- Great neighborhood place.GreatFindVIPDined on 4/29/2014I have been going to Sammy's since 1997 in San Diego, and was jazzed to find that there were several locations in Las Vegas when we moved here three years ago. This location has a modern look to it and is a great neighborhood place. Food is great and service was top notch. I highly recommend this Sammy's as well as any other Sammy's you may find in your own neighborhood or through your travels.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and Service!sibajDined on 4/20/2014Our family of 6 ate there for Easter and the food was just AWESOME. Pleasing 4 children is hard to do :) We had a great time, our server was friendly, attentive and really shined! Thank you Rebecca!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for all eventsCttwinsVIPDined on 3/16/2014Casual lunch or dinner or family special occasion, Sammy's can cater to all! After making us change tables for a reservation mistake on their part, they generously offered drinks and tapas to apologize-good business.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New restaurant need lots of traininxxxxVIPDined on 10/17/2013After being seated, wait for customer recognigation (basic providing water) took nearly 10 minutes. The chili was pretty good, but had to flag down the waitress to asked if they serve bread or crackers. Yes provided if requested. The main course came out not only luke warm but not prepared correctly. The waitress didn't come and check to see if the food was okay, so I had to asked another waitress to send our's back. She agreed the food wasn't prepared correctly and offered to provide a new order. After nearly 20 minutes, we decided to leave. I asked for my check, then a manager came over and said he was aware of our problem, was sorry and offered to comp our meal. I insisted on paying for what we had eaten. But we won't be coming back.
- Service FlawsJimDVIPDined on 10/13/2013Sammy's has fantastic ambiance, the food is great, but the service is below average, at best. Servers are extremely slow, forgetful and have poor customer skills. I have had this same experience 3 times in one week at Sammy's. When it comes to service, the first week that this restaurant was open was much better than the second. Hopefully this improves, because everything else here is a winner. -- Also, the breakfast menu is only available until 11am. Should be later on weekends. -- I gave 4 stars, in the hopes that service issues improve.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceSherryDined on 10/12/2013Waitress was Awesome Too many hostesses and they didn't realy seem to know what they were doing...no communication Food was GreatSpecial Features:
- Needs workNRGSDined on 10/11/2013Food was tasty. Mostly small apps and pizza. A few entree and desert options. What killed it is the service. Needs a lot of work there. Our server didn't know the drink menu and then got our first round of drinks wrong. Food came out in a timely manner. Very loud so don't go there if you want a deep conversation. It is new so hopefully they will work out the kinks.Special Features:
- Not too shabbyEricDined on 10/4/2013Open Table beware! I made a reservation for 3 and when I got there they told me they only accept reservations for 6 or more. They got us in pretty quick but just make sure you know in case the system lets you make a reservation for less than 6. Food was pretty good. Very loud. Music was blaring so don't expect to have a conversation. Had the Chinese chicken salad. Pretty blah, not the same as it was before. Sausage whole wheat pizza was to die for. Kobe sliders were awesome too. Food great, service mediocre, noise level loud, very nice views.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.