777 Harrah's Blvd
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sammyds.com/
- Phone: 6094415627
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am.
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am.
Late Night Menu until 4:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Stephen Johnson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Sammy D's
Sammy D’s is an all-day, all-night, all-you-could-ask-for eatery from culinary sensation Chef Sam DeMarco! At Sammy D’s, a retro restaurant and bar on steroids, Chef DeMarco takes East Coast favorites to the next level with his Philly Cheese Steak Dumplings, Lollipop Wings, SAM-"Whiches and sky-high cakes. Before hitting the boardwalk, or the jackpot, pull up a chair or grab a stool and relax with us in Atlantic City, New Jersey.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sammy D's reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (3)good for groups (3)fit for foodies (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/13/2014Waited over an hour just for a bread basket. Was about to walk outSpecial Features:
- Casino GemSnippyVIPDined on 9/6/2014Good way to get away from the casino buffet. Food is good and simpleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good brunchJackDined on 7/20/2014Came here for brunch the morning after a Bachelorette party. The servers were friendly and food was plentiful. Would def come back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Sammy D's reviews archive.