Samba Brazilian Steakhouse
207 North Harbor Drive
Redondo Beach, CA 90277Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Samba Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sambaredondo.com/
- Phone: (310) 374-3411
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday & Sunday - 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Want to share the Samba experience on a grander scale? Our banquet facility, with sweeping views of the water, can host your event, large or small, in unforgettable fashion.
- Private Party Contact: Ewelina Kosik 3103743411
- Entertainment: SAMBA BRAZILIAN DANCERS: Come every Friday and Saturday night to see our Beautiful and Entertaining dancers perform traditional Samba while you enjoy great Brazilian food by the Ocean.
A word from Samba Brazilian Steakhouse
From the moment you walk into Samba, you know for sure this isn't your father’s steakhouse! A dizzying array of sizzling, fire-roasted meats, ranging from Picanha (Brazilian beef sirloin) and tender pork loin, to savory sausages, chicken and lamb, are skewered, slowly roasted over an open flame and then expertly carved right at your table. And as if that wasn’t enough, the mouthwatering churrascaria feast won’t stop until you say so! We pair our succulent meats with an extensive buffet featuring salads, soups, and freshly prepared hot and cold side dishes. Churrascaria roughly translates from the Portuguese word for barbecue, and is a centuries old culinary tradition. At Samba, we honor the traditional rodi ⁄zio feast, while infusing it with new and unexpected tastes inspired by the pulse and energy of Brazilian culture. Our newly renovated space, perched on the edge of the ocean, is the perfect backdrop to our fabulous foods and inventive cocktails.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Samba Brazilian Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Redondo Beach ›
Samba Brazilian Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
217 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (153)good for groups (133)special occasion (120)fit for foodies (77)romantic (64)great for brunch (39)neighborhood gem (35)kid-friendly (33)great for lunch (31)hot spot (30)late-night find (27)vibrant bar scene (20)great for outdoor dining (20)notable wine list (3)Show More
- Great service and wonderful quality foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014Boyfriend took my for birthday dinner here. Great meats. The fish was very delicate and savory, my favorite. Complimentary dessert was delicious. And service was greag. We will definitely be telling our friends and family about this restaurant yet we live an hour and 20 min away. Well Worth the drive though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014Made reservation for 5 and got seated at a 2-4 person table. Our elbows kept hitting and we were very tight in the spot , we had to ask to be moved 4 times before they moved us. Food was good although they say they have 16 types of meat going around and we only were able to taste 8 . Would have loved to try them all because the 8 we had were delicious. PS: salad bar options are amazingly good and there is a huge variety . Kid friendly place. Good place for a group to eat for an hour or so . I don't recommend the sunset pitcher drink ( all crushed ice and no drink actual drink)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday brunch. that's all you need to knowOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/23/2014May not be gourmet food but for its location and awesome views of the ocean and the pier, it's definitely worth a visit. Sunset is amazing and the bottomless drinks at brunch make it a great place to goSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved it !!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014will be going back soon love the food , the staff and the live dancers !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencesKiyahDined on 11/21/2014The staff was exceptional and the meats were well seasoned.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazingScarStarWpgDined on 11/21/2014Oh my gosh we were so pleasantly suprised with the this place. Location was top notch, the service was impressive and fun. We had margarita's and sangria and the were both made very well. Happy hour Monday to Friday 5-7 $5 drinks. The salad bar has a nice variety to choose from. The Samba dancers came out at 7:30 and were fun however They Need To Lose Their Wings as they hit people for long periods of time causing customers to dodge them and stop eating or drinking which may upset peopleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food not what i had expected.MrkoolkatDined on 11/20/2014Food wasnt great. Meats were salty. First real meat we got was super tough. Tri tip is not suppose to be tough at all but theirs was. Second tine it came out it was better but it shouldn't have been like that the first time. When dancers came out the ligting was to flashy couldnt really see because it was to bright. They brought the different meats out fairly often but i was not impressed wiyh quality at all.
- Great food come hungryPepper310Dined on 11/16/2014Good is great but you must come hungry or you will not get your money's worth. Dinner was set for 4:30 enjoyed the beautiful sunset and amazing food. Our waitress was friendly and I never had to ask for a refill. The whole staff was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nonameDined on 11/16/2014The Sunday brunch was disappointing. Not much variety in food choices. Salads didn't appear freshly prepared. Some food was dried out as if it had been sitting out for a while. although, the mimosa was included in the price of the brunch, I was surprised to see an additional charge for a non-alcoholic drink request for a guest in my party who was 8 months pregnant. Basically, the brunch is overpriced. You're just paying for the nice view.
- Great Spot!THORDined on 11/15/2014I love this place and regularly eat here because the quality of the meat is good and so is the service. I'll be back again this weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun atmosphere with great food.JasmynnDined on 11/14/2014I loved the food! I has the all you can eat special. The service was great and the Samba show made the atmosphere more fun. I like that we got our pictures taken and were able to capture the evening on a neat post card.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Funny nightKazeyaDined on 11/14/2014My family and I had a funny dinner with samba dance show. Must go at Thur, Fri and Sat if you want to enjoy the show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great steak1armymomDined on 11/9/2014We had to change our reservation= no problem! When we arrived we were promptly seated and the menu explained. The waiter brought us the signature drinks, which were tasty lots of lime although not sure they had ANY alcohol! the music is so loud its hard to have conversations across the table. Other than that the food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would go againOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014The salad bar was great and the meat that came to the table was hot and fresh. All different kinds of meat- not just steak. It's pricy though- so this place would be best for a special occasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was badDineNwineguyDined on 11/9/2014I've been here a few times, but this time the service was bad. I was taking a group of friends there for their first time experience and they were not impressed. I recommended them to go there but with the waitress literally disappeared on us they did not have a very good experience. The food like always was good.
- AverageOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014I was a bit disappointed that the salad bar was so small and didn't have a multitude of choices. I've been to other Brazilian Steakhouses and this one was just average.Special Features:
- Great Food and PlentyBeautyDined on 11/7/2014Great food and plenty of it. Great drinks. Great service. Excellent entertainment. Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food & Entertainment at its Best!MarsBarDined on 11/6/2014I took a friend that hadn't experienced either the food type or the entertainment, and they had a blast! They actually were in awe with both the food and the dancers! It was great to allow someone besides myself to have the experience of tasting real, freshly cooked food! I definitely will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServicecgoodyDined on 11/2/2014We enjoyed our meal on Sunday, 11/2/14. The food was excellent and the service-great!!!!!!!!!!! Will definitely be back!!! Meat eater's paradise!!!Special Features:
- excellent dinneryegvisitorDined on 10/26/2014Service was exceptional. There was plenty of variety available. I only wish they would have labeled the items at the salad bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ocean view with brunchFood4me818Dined on 10/26/2014Great atmosphere, good food, and the music was perfectly matched with brunch. Variety of sides available from salads to French toast. Omelette bar was a bonus. Staff was friendly,fast, and courteous. Views of the ocean encourages the romantic walk after your meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FUN TIMES AND GOOD FOODCoffeeguyDined on 10/24/2014We went with friends on a double date night and we were not sorry for our choice as it was a great experience. Brazilian feather dancers and all the foood you could eat!Special Features:
- Great Foodtj09Dined on 10/21/2014Had a great time and will be going back. Awesome place.Special Features:
- Casual and fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014We came in on a Tuesday early and it was not crowded. The waiter was very attentive and did not rush us at all. When we explained that we did not know the "procedure" he politely explained how everything came together - the salad the meats, the drinks, etc. it was near sunset and the view was phenominal!!! We enjoyed a leisurely wonderful meal and would return enthusiastically.Special Features:
- great overall experiencefundateDined on 10/19/2014Overall geart experience. The waitress forgot our drinks and we had to remind her. But it's ok. It was pretty busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/19/2014Food was awesome...hostess and server were nice and efficient. Would be back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing first timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2014We went for the brunch deal with another couple and had such a wonderful time. Our server Monika wad amazing and on point with our drinks always flowing. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysbhDRVIPDined on 10/18/2014This is a fun restaurant - and brong your appetite because you're going to want to sample all the various roasted meats that come to your table. Later in the evening you also get a dance show complete sith Brazilian music, lights and dancers! I have been to this location several times and to the Universal location a few times. It's a lot of food even if you take small portions because it keeps coming and you don't want to miss a flavorful meat. Everyone's favorite seems to be the picanha so sample that if you decide to try Samba.Special Features:
- first time hereluvfood2muchDined on 10/16/2014reservations are a must. food was great. all you can eat and was flavorful. different meats come around to tour table every 5 to 10 min so your never left waiting and the salad bar has a great selection of different foods. samba dancers come out every hour for about 10 to 15 min.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimesTonyDined on 10/14/2014Very helpful and nice food was fresh my friend and I really enjoyed are time thereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingchristhewineguyDined on 10/12/2014This was my second time at Sambas and like the first time didnt dissapoint! One of my favourite places to eat!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServiceMMinSantaMonicaDined on 10/12/2014Everyone was very attentive and responsive -- no special occasion, but the Samba staff all made us feel special. They certainly catered to what we wanted even if they didn't have it handy right then and there.Special Features:
- eh1730Dined on 10/11/2014Enjoyable good food samba dancers great, service was excellent very helpful explaning how Sambas worksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Muy Rico!!!JudyDined on 10/5/2014Excelente para disfrutar una cena romantica o una reunion entre amigos ;)Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014We used Groupon and it worked great. Up from San Diego for a nice weekend getaway. Food was good, dancers were good.Special Features:
- excellent foodGeorgieDined on 10/4/2014Amazing food that just kept on coming. Steak, lamb, pork, fish, ribs. Unlimited. Arrive with an appetite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- racial discriminationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014I've been there twice and i felt like i'm being racially discriminated by the receptionists both timesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must go...OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/2/2014Delicious food and great service as always, and Brazilian Samba girls dancing too!! Must go!!Special Features:
- Amazing!!!!MoonloverDined on 9/28/2014We have been to Brazilian barbeque before but this by far the best. The food was incredible and the service was excellent. The view of the ocean was beautiful. We will definitely be returning there in the future even though it is a bit of a drive for us.Special Features:
- loved itbrazilDined on 9/26/2014This type of food was out of my norm...loved the quality meats, appreciated the variety of salad...the waiters were all in good shape, tge scene was classy the window view was nice on the eyes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.