Samba Brazilian Steakhouse - The Mirage
3400 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Mirage Hotel & Casino
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Samba Brazilian Steakhouse - The Mirage
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mirage.com/restaurants/samba-brazilian-steakhouse.aspx
- Phone: (866) 339-4566
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Thursday 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Friday – Saturday 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: David (Jose) Quintanilla
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Private Party Facilities: Rodizio is the ultimate all-you-can-eat barbecue, offering unlimited portions of marinated meats and poultry slowly roasted over a Brazilian rotisserie.These items are served with traditional sides including black beans and rice, sweet fried plantains, farofa carrots, and a bottomless "Samba Salad."
- Private Party Contact: Group Concierge (702) 791-7577x
A word from Samba Brazilian Steakhouse - The Mirage
Brazilian-style barbecue is a carnivore’s dream. Assorted unlimited marinated meats travel on skewers straight to your plate.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Samba Brazilian Steakhouse - The Mirage reviews from OpenTable diners
91 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (42)special occasion (37)fit for foodies (29)hot spot (15)romantic (10)late-night find (9)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (4)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (2)notable wine list (2)neighborhood gem (1)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Not happy, never received what I ordered.StillHungryDined on 11/21/2014There were a number of us at the table and most ordered the special for $44.99, but for the five people that ordered off the menu and did not get the special, well after 45 minutes the food was not yet at the table, but those that got the special were already eating. The others that did not get the special ordered appetizers!! Yes people, the were not that hungry, so they ordered appetizers and thought it would be served when the others had the special, but we got the hint that it was not to be after almost waiting an hour. When I asked the waiter why this was happening, he smiled, laughed and then walked away. So no, I will NEVER go back. The servers were good, but the waiter was NO HELP at all, and the cook, well I just don't know what was going on in the kitchen.
- OKElwoodDined on 11/15/2014Service as not great seemed like they did not have enough staff to serve. Very expensive
- Too Expensive for What You GetEHFSVAZDined on 11/10/2014As anyone knows who has been to Samba's, it is located in the Mirage Resort/Casino, Las Vegas. This time around we did not go for the "Rodizio Experience", which is probably what most people get when they go to Samba's. I had the Moqueca which really was pretty good, and my wife got the Frango Assado (Roasted Chicken). By the end of the meal, with Sangria (which they have really good Sangria), the bill was $150 with tip. For what we got for $150, I really felt like we could have had something better for the $$$$. But hey, we were at the Mirage, and I suppose that is what you get for eating right in the middle of the Strip ... :-)Special Features:
- Excellent FoodbscottonwhiteDined on 11/8/2014Food was great and service was excellent. Enjoyed the evening at the Mirage.Special Features:
- It's for meat loversOliveDined on 11/8/2014The people at the restaurant are very friendly and accomodating, and that alone was a plus. Their specialty, brazilian grill seemed amazing, and we saw people at other tables really raving about it, but my boy friend and I are not such meat lovers, so we ordered crab cakes and salad, and they were delicious.Special Features:
- Come with an appetiteDaninAKDined on 11/7/2014We did the all you can eat Brazilian bbq. The food was fantastic. We left very satisfied.Special Features:
- Pumba84Dined on 11/6/2014Our group ate here before a Cirque du Soleil show at the Mirage. The food, service and atmosphere were average.
- Great grubDanfromohioDined on 11/5/2014Excellent selection of well prepared meats. Two of our party had the salmon and raved about it as well. We always eat here when we go to LV.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow startslowmeatDined on 11/3/20144 dining with 2 getting the Brazilian buffet which we experienced a very slow start with us having to request service. Not the normal experience for this type restaurant and not good for the price.
- A Dinner to rememberOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014The dinner began with breads and a dipping sauce that was out of this world, followed by the best salad I have ever eaten in my life, only to move on to the main courses of beef, turkey, sausage, chicken and pork prepared in all kinds of fashion and marinades. The cocktails were equally delicious. I would recommend this Restaurant to anyone who likes to have their taste buds tickled. The service was top notch and the overall experience left a lasting impression. We will be back .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnhappyBirthdayBoyDined on 10/31/2014Wanting to continue the enjoyment of dining at a Brazilian steakhouse once more we have to announce it ended here. Notably the meat was tough and chewy. Not something that we typically experience at this type of redtaurants. Also no salad bar but a mixed green veggie salad took the place.
- All you can eatPotompkinsDined on 10/26/2014My husband and I went there as we had a 2 for 1 coupon. The all you can eat rodizio was reasonable at $44 for 2 but I would consider it pricey at the regular price. My husband liked most of the beats offered but I only liked the pork. Service is attentive and quick. Other diners there had a steak a la carte and I heard them praise their meal. Bottom line: if you like beef, lamb, pork, sausage then this place will be for you.Special Features:
- Meat was poor quality, burnt chewydokmusDined on 10/20/2014very dissapointed because we were there a few ago and was much better. The quality of the meats was not as good was previously --- poor cuts and very chewy - impossible to eat. They also overcooked the it so that it was burnt. Pleanty of meat but not good to eat. We will never go back.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014We were looking forward to a great dining experience and were disappointed. Some of the meats were dry. The service was good and the staff were all very friendly.
- Not disappointedGreatVIPDined on 10/16/2014We had dined here before and found e,everything was just as good as our experiencesSpecial Features:
- DelightfulCSCovDined on 10/12/2014Service atmosphere and food choices were wonderful. Very very tasty!! Spices and seasoning we're awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place to get your fill of meatAngieTDined on 10/10/2014This is a good place to get your fill of meat. They keep track of which meats you've had so you can try them all. Most of the meats are done medium rare but there were a couple that we're rare so be aware of this but it might have just because we went earlier (about 6:30). This is most fun with a group (or at least 2) so you can share meat if you want to try it all before being filled up. The sangria is great & is a must try.Special Features:
- Excellent Brazilian SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014I've have eaten at several Brazilian steakhouse's and I must say this was an absolute standout. Service was outstanding and the food was wicked good. Even the sides were very tasty and freshly prepared. The meat just kept coming, was always hot of the grill and cooked to perfection. For the price I would put the steak items against any named steakhouses in the city. Even better, you get perfectly prepared pork and chicken that melts in your mouth; a tough feat for those types of meat. Honestly, each meat item was as good as the previous one and I love being able to try them all. For the wine my wife and I went for 'Primus, The Blend, 2011' a great blend wine that went well with such a wide variety of meats.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice experience, first timeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2014It was a very nice place for taking customers on a special occasion. We enjoyed the food and the service was great.Special Features:
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/7/2014We took a group of clients here on Tuesday night, every one of them talked about how great the food and atmosphere was. We would come back here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome, not too pricey for VegasKysh917Dined on 10/6/2014We celebrated my husband's birthday there. I put the birthday note in the comments section when I booked the reservation. The hostess relayed the message to the staff. They came by and said happy birthday to him, they even put a candle in his dessert! The food was good and the service was awesome! So much food but not too expensive. We will definitely go back.... Oh the MEAT was so juicy, I think my mouth cried when my stomach got full. I fully recommend this restaurant to anyone in the Vegas area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectSamba4lifeDined on 10/5/2014Once again...perfect. I especially like the hostess. She made me feel welcome and special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rodizio experienceRoamin2DineDined on 10/1/2014The Rodizio experience was disappointing. The meats were overcooked / charred and dry. The side orders get cold quickly as you await each meat serving. Would try this restaurant again for a single entree meal, bur not the Rodizio experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun place for all!2DINEisDEVINEDined on 9/29/2014Good Brazilian BBQ. Great for meat lovers. Something different if you have not tried it before. If you cannot make up your mind as to what you want, don't worry because they come around with all types of grilled meats on skewers. The sweet plantains were excellent. Fun to watch as the food passes around. Samba is in the Mirage Hotel and Casino, steps away from the gaming areas. The sounds of the casino will call you to try them out after dinner.Special Features:
- Tasty meats, disappointing serviceHottshot300Dined on 9/28/2014We ordered the Ridizio experience and the variety was amazing. Everything was delicious. Service however, was slow from our inexperienced server. At the end of our meal, he was nowhere to be found, so the hostess actually boxed up our remaining food and delivered the check.Special Features:
- Best RodizioJanek13VIPDined on 9/27/2014Great food & service. A meat lovers dream. All sorts of beef, lamb, chicken & turkey. All had cut onto your plate by prompt servers.Special Features:
- Fantastic!MezzonaDined on 9/22/2014We have a Brazilian BBQ place at home that we really, really like, so this was kind of taking a chance. Glad that we did, though, as this restaurant was fantastic! There are previous reviews about Samba claiming sub par service but, this simply was NOT the case when we went on Monday, 9/22. We started out with an adorable hostess who had a winning smile and nice sense of humor. Our waitress was superb and the other gentleman cleared our plates away efficiently and kept our table clean and glasses filled. The meat servers were excellent and the food was just delicious. Would MOST DEFINITELY return and I have already recommended it to many of my friends who enjoy Brazilian BBQ. On the casino floor, so expect some noise. Go hungry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not very special.Igna73Dined on 9/21/2014We expect beter plates, we do not chose the rodizio stile and try two a la carte plates. The service could be better and the restaurant is in a
- Good food... poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014My boyfriend and I were looking forward to going to this restaurant all weekend for our Vegas trip. When we finally arrived, the staff seated us then forgot about us for over 15 minutes and it wasn't even busy. When they finally did serve us, they made it seem like we were a hassle for even being there! They were quick with words, would walk away even before we were done speaking and would make comments under their breath when they would leave other tables. The food was great and they were quick to get it out to us once we ordered, but I am very disappointed with the service/waitress that we had.Special Features:
- LovingveagasDined on 9/12/2014We made reservations online with open table and it went very smoothly. we were seated promptly at 6:15 which was our reservation time. We had 10 people in our party. We all went with the "Dining experience" and it was wonderful.. Our server was polite and everything was done wonderfully. When the evening was over they were more than Happy to split the very large , 10 person ticket between couples and we all were able to pay our own bills. Of course the gratuity was included. but for 2 people for all you can eat food serverd on swords with drinks we spent 118.00 including tip per couple. Would go again in a heart beatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MyVegas GroupOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Food was superb and service was impeccable! We received a discount of 2-1 Rodizio dinners at Samba, but would gladly pay full price. It was a fun atmosphere!Special Features:
- Perfect from Beginning to EndBigABDined on 9/4/2014This was our most all around perfect meal in Vegas. We were greeted and seated immediately with our open table reservation. Our sever Juan showed us the menu and we chose the Rodizio dinner. We were served salads and I could have just stopped there - the salad was absolutely delicious! Light, tasty and the ingredients were out of this world. The sides were good and then the main courses. Each server would cut a small piece and tell us what it was and how it was seasoned. The red meats were good, but I my favorite was the pork pineapple. It just melted in my mouth. Simply divine! I also enjoyed the chicken. To sum it up, it was a delightful meal and I would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst Food in VegasSeriouslyDisappointedDined on 8/31/2014This restaurant clearly does not count on repeat business to stay open. The meat was tough and overspiced, the bread was dry and hard, the vegetables were undercooked, rice and beans were flavorless, and the plaintains were mushy. No salad bar. Bears no resemblance to other similar restaurants in the US. Smoke and noise from casino ruin the setting. Service was at best acceptable. Prices are sky high for what you get.
- FrogmanDined on 8/29/2014A unique place to dine. Wide variety of meats to sample. Food was tasty. Side dishes and salad were exellent. Service great. Fun, fun, fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better Brazilian Steakhouses in LVLasVegasGinoDined on 8/26/2014The beef was tough ... The lamb and sausage were good ... No filet a major disappointment. The side dishes were very good ... no salad bar a minus ... service was excellant; attentive, fast and courteous. The dining area not enclosed by walls .. located in the middle of a noisy casino atmosphere.Special Features:
- Great food, poor serviceTaraVIPDined on 8/24/2014My husband and I ate here during our honeymoon. The food was phenomenal; I would definitely recommend the full churrascuria experience. We enjoyed every round of meat, and our appetizers were amazing. Our only concern was our waiter; we saw our busboy more often than our waiter, whom was saw exactly twice: when he took our orders and when he gave us our check. Other than that, I would definitely come here for the food. It's an amazing experience.Special Features:
- Good food but not a large selectionjaden11Dined on 8/22/2014Decided to try Samba during Restaurant Week, because the price was discounted. I've heard mixed reviews from friends and didn't hear enough good to want to pay full price. Honestly, I enjoyed the side dishes more than the meats. There was no salad/appetizer bar; a salad and three refillable sides were brought to the table. The servers were excellent, but the hostess stomping around snapping at them that she needed more tables was a bit much. The restaurant doesn't have real walls, so you're fully aware that you're eating in a casino, practically seated on the casino floor itself. I've been to better Brazilian steakhouses, but if you're in the Mirage and want a pretty good meal with a lot of meat, go to Samba.
- Not like othersSandmanDined on 8/20/2014There is no ambience at all, food was below par and we had to wait for the meat to come by even though the restaurant was less than half full. Went with co workers and we could at least hear each other, but would not take my wife.Special Features:
- great night outlovetoeatoutDined on 8/12/2014It was our first time.Service was great, the various types of meats was unique . Didn't care for the sausage or lamb but the chicken, steaks and turkey were tender and seasoned perfectly .The fresh vegetable medley, especially the kale was excellent. The salad was also fresh and very tasteful. Would definitely go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Samba Brazilian SteakhouseOut4DinnerDined on 8/12/2014I have loved dining at this restaurant for at least 3-4 years. I was disappointed that they decided to change the menu during the past year. There used to be more types of sauces offered to diners for a number of dinners provided. Now there is only one sauce provided for Chicken or Steak dinners. In addition, the Ribeye steak which had been ordered was tough to cut and chew. It was ordered at Medium. In fairness, our waiter deducted 20% for this and stated that we should have advised him of this problem earlier. And, I agree with him on that.Special Features: