Samba Brazilian Steakhouse - The Mirage
3400 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Mirage Hotel & Casino
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Samba Brazilian Steakhouse - The Mirage
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mirage.com/restaurants/samba-brazilian-steakhouse.aspx
- Phone: 8663394566
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Thursday 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Friday – Saturday 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: David (Jose) Quintanilla
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Private Party Facilities: Rodizio is the ultimate all-you-can-eat barbecue, offering unlimited portions of marinated meats and poultry slowly roasted over a Brazilian rotisserie.These items are served with traditional sides including black beans and rice, sweet fried plantains, farofa carrots, and a bottomless "Samba Salad."
- Private Party Contact: Group Concierge (702) 791-7577x
A word from Samba Brazilian Steakhouse - The Mirage
Brazilian-style barbecue is a carnivore’s dream. Assorted unlimited marinated meats travel on skewers straight to your plate.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Samba Brazilian Steakhouse - The Mirage reviews from OpenTable diners
91 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (41)good for groups (39)fit for foodies (25)hot spot (14)romantic (12)kid-friendly (10)late-night find (6)great for lunch (4)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)neighborhood gem (1)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014We were looking forward to a great dining experience and were disappointed. Some of the meats were dry. The service was good and the staff were all very friendly.
- Not disappointedGreatVIPDined on 10/16/2014We had dined here before and found e,everything was just as good as our experiencesSpecial Features:
- DelightfulCSCovDined on 10/12/2014Service atmosphere and food choices were wonderful. Very very tasty!! Spices and seasoning we're awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place to get your fill of meatAngieTDined on 10/10/2014This is a good place to get your fill of meat. They keep track of which meats you've had so you can try them all. Most of the meats are done medium rare but there were a couple that we're rare so be aware of this but it might have just because we went earlier (about 6:30). This is most fun with a group (or at least 2) so you can share meat if you want to try it all before being filled up. The sangria is great & is a must try.Special Features:
- Excellent Brazilian SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014I've have eaten at several Brazilian steakhouse's and I must say this was an absolute standout. Service was outstanding and the food was wicked good. Even the sides were very tasty and freshly prepared. The meat just kept coming, was always hot of the grill and cooked to perfection. For the price I would put the steak items against any named steakhouses in the city. Even better, you get perfectly prepared pork and chicken that melts in your mouth; a tough feat for those types of meat. Honestly, each meat item was as good as the previous one and I love being able to try them all. For the wine my wife and I went for 'Primus, The Blend, 2011' a great blend wine that went well with such a wide variety of meats.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice experience, first timeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2014It was a very nice place for taking customers on a special occasion. We enjoyed the food and the service was great.Special Features:
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/7/2014We took a group of clients here on Tuesday night, every one of them talked about how great the food and atmosphere was. We would come back here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome, not too pricey for VegasKysh917Dined on 10/6/2014We celebrated my husband's birthday there. I put the birthday note in the comments section when I booked the reservation. The hostess relayed the message to the staff. They came by and said happy birthday to him, they even put a candle in his dessert! The food was good and the service was awesome! So much food but not too expensive. We will definitely go back.... Oh the MEAT was so juicy, I think my mouth cried when my stomach got full. I fully recommend this restaurant to anyone in the Vegas area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectSamba4lifeDined on 10/5/2014Once again...perfect. I especially like the hostess. She made me feel welcome and special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rodizio experienceRoamin2DineDined on 10/1/2014The Rodizio experience was disappointing. The meats were overcooked / charred and dry. The side orders get cold quickly as you await each meat serving. Would try this restaurant again for a single entree meal, bur not the Rodizio experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun place for all!2DINEisDEVINEDined on 9/29/2014Good Brazilian BBQ. Great for meat lovers. Something different if you have not tried it before. If you cannot make up your mind as to what you want, don't worry because they come around with all types of grilled meats on skewers. The sweet plantains were excellent. Fun to watch as the food passes around. Samba is in the Mirage Hotel and Casino, steps away from the gaming areas. The sounds of the casino will call you to try them out after dinner.Special Features:
- Tasty meats, disappointing serviceHottshot300Dined on 9/28/2014We ordered the Ridizio experience and the variety was amazing. Everything was delicious. Service however, was slow from our inexperienced server. At the end of our meal, he was nowhere to be found, so the hostess actually boxed up our remaining food and delivered the check.Special Features:
- Best RodizioJanek13VIPDined on 9/27/2014Great food & service. A meat lovers dream. All sorts of beef, lamb, chicken & turkey. All had cut onto your plate by prompt servers.Special Features:
- Fantastic!MezzonaDined on 9/22/2014We have a Brazilian BBQ place at home that we really, really like, so this was kind of taking a chance. Glad that we did, though, as this restaurant was fantastic! There are previous reviews about Samba claiming sub par service but, this simply was NOT the case when we went on Monday, 9/22. We started out with an adorable hostess who had a winning smile and nice sense of humor. Our waitress was superb and the other gentleman cleared our plates away efficiently and kept our table clean and glasses filled. The meat servers were excellent and the food was just delicious. Would MOST DEFINITELY return and I have already recommended it to many of my friends who enjoy Brazilian BBQ. On the casino floor, so expect some noise. Go hungry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not very special.Igna73Dined on 9/21/2014We expect beter plates, we do not chose the rodizio stile and try two a la carte plates. The service could be better and the restaurant is in a
- Good food... poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014My boyfriend and I were looking forward to going to this restaurant all weekend for our Vegas trip. When we finally arrived, the staff seated us then forgot about us for over 15 minutes and it wasn't even busy. When they finally did serve us, they made it seem like we were a hassle for even being there! They were quick with words, would walk away even before we were done speaking and would make comments under their breath when they would leave other tables. The food was great and they were quick to get it out to us once we ordered, but I am very disappointed with the service/waitress that we had.Special Features:
- LovingveagasDined on 9/12/2014We made reservations online with open table and it went very smoothly. we were seated promptly at 6:15 which was our reservation time. We had 10 people in our party. We all went with the "Dining experience" and it was wonderful.. Our server was polite and everything was done wonderfully. When the evening was over they were more than Happy to split the very large , 10 person ticket between couples and we all were able to pay our own bills. Of course the gratuity was included. but for 2 people for all you can eat food serverd on swords with drinks we spent 118.00 including tip per couple. Would go again in a heart beatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MyVegas GroupOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Food was superb and service was impeccable! We received a discount of 2-1 Rodizio dinners at Samba, but would gladly pay full price. It was a fun atmosphere!Special Features:
- Perfect from Beginning to EndBigABDined on 9/4/2014This was our most all around perfect meal in Vegas. We were greeted and seated immediately with our open table reservation. Our sever Juan showed us the menu and we chose the Rodizio dinner. We were served salads and I could have just stopped there - the salad was absolutely delicious! Light, tasty and the ingredients were out of this world. The sides were good and then the main courses. Each server would cut a small piece and tell us what it was and how it was seasoned. The red meats were good, but I my favorite was the pork pineapple. It just melted in my mouth. Simply divine! I also enjoyed the chicken. To sum it up, it was a delightful meal and I would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst Food in VegasSeriouslyDisappointedDined on 8/31/2014This restaurant clearly does not count on repeat business to stay open. The meat was tough and overspiced, the bread was dry and hard, the vegetables were undercooked, rice and beans were flavorless, and the plaintains were mushy. No salad bar. Bears no resemblance to other similar restaurants in the US. Smoke and noise from casino ruin the setting. Service was at best acceptable. Prices are sky high for what you get.
- FrogmanDined on 8/29/2014A unique place to dine. Wide variety of meats to sample. Food was tasty. Side dishes and salad were exellent. Service great. Fun, fun, fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better Brazilian Steakhouses in LVLasVegasGinoDined on 8/26/2014The beef was tough ... The lamb and sausage were good ... No filet a major disappointment. The side dishes were very good ... no salad bar a minus ... service was excellant; attentive, fast and courteous. The dining area not enclosed by walls .. located in the middle of a noisy casino atmosphere.Special Features:
- Great food, poor serviceTaraVIPDined on 8/24/2014My husband and I ate here during our honeymoon. The food was phenomenal; I would definitely recommend the full churrascuria experience. We enjoyed every round of meat, and our appetizers were amazing. Our only concern was our waiter; we saw our busboy more often than our waiter, whom was saw exactly twice: when he took our orders and when he gave us our check. Other than that, I would definitely come here for the food. It's an amazing experience.Special Features:
- Good food but not a large selectionjaden11Dined on 8/22/2014Decided to try Samba during Restaurant Week, because the price was discounted. I've heard mixed reviews from friends and didn't hear enough good to want to pay full price. Honestly, I enjoyed the side dishes more than the meats. There was no salad/appetizer bar; a salad and three refillable sides were brought to the table. The servers were excellent, but the hostess stomping around snapping at them that she needed more tables was a bit much. The restaurant doesn't have real walls, so you're fully aware that you're eating in a casino, practically seated on the casino floor itself. I've been to better Brazilian steakhouses, but if you're in the Mirage and want a pretty good meal with a lot of meat, go to Samba.
- Not like othersSandmanDined on 8/20/2014There is no ambience at all, food was below par and we had to wait for the meat to come by even though the restaurant was less than half full. Went with co workers and we could at least hear each other, but would not take my wife.Special Features:
- great night outlovetoeatoutDined on 8/12/2014It was our first time.Service was great, the various types of meats was unique . Didn't care for the sausage or lamb but the chicken, steaks and turkey were tender and seasoned perfectly .The fresh vegetable medley, especially the kale was excellent. The salad was also fresh and very tasteful. Would definitely go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Samba Brazilian SteakhouseOut4DinnerDined on 8/12/2014I have loved dining at this restaurant for at least 3-4 years. I was disappointed that they decided to change the menu during the past year. There used to be more types of sauces offered to diners for a number of dinners provided. Now there is only one sauce provided for Chicken or Steak dinners. In addition, the Ribeye steak which had been ordered was tough to cut and chew. It was ordered at Medium. In fairness, our waiter deducted 20% for this and stated that we should have advised him of this problem earlier. And, I agree with him on that.Special Features:
- Failed to ImpresspiqpstVIPDined on 8/1/2014The evening began poorly almost immediately as we waited quite long to get any service. Upon ordering drinks we again had to wait. Still hoping for the best we ordered the "meat experience". Both my wife and I have been to many of these types of Brazilian restaurants, and we have always enjoyed the food. Samba failed to deliver. None of the meats were good. Either too salty or too dry or too greasy. After one round of all the meats, we had to call it quits as there was nothing else we wanted to have seconds of. This could be a great place to eat but the food was awful and the service needs help.
- GoodBaileyDined on 8/1/2014Some of the other well known are better but this was good for a 21st birthday celebrationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expected.BigDanDined on 7/30/2014I had eaten in Braszillion steak houses elsewhere and they were much better in the food offering, taste and all offered an all you can eat salad bar. The servers were good but for cost overall and what we got, I would not return.Special Features:
- Service unworthy of Vegas standardsKlweeksDined on 7/28/2014We had the rodizio, billed as "unlimited." The best was pork with pineapple but when we asked for more our server looked disgusted and told us we'd already tried everything, as if asking for seconds was a grievous sin. Thus, the problem. Our server had no idea what the word "service" actually means. She waited over twenty minutes to take our order while we watched the next table eat. When I waved her over, she said they were very busy (not visibly) and asked whether we wanted to speak to the manager. I got the impression this happens frequently with her. We said no, we just wanted to order. The actual meat servers where great. After dinner, she offered us free dessert but then took so long to bring it we just paid the check and left.Special Features:
- Not authentic brazilian foodGabfitDined on 7/28/2014As a brazilian I must say that the food at samba wasn't really authentic. But it did taste good. The service was friendly and the ambience reminded me of salvador dalis works... But this is not typical brazilian either. So if you don't know how a brazilian rodizio really looks like, you'll have a great dinner at samba. Otherwise I'm afraid you'll leave the restaurant pretty disapointed.Special Features:
- Should have been betterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014Perhaps because I have been spoiled by visiting Texas de Brazil in my hometown, the experience at Samba was VERY disappointing and overrated. Chicken was dry and over-cooked. Beef (3 types, I think !!!) tasted the same. Salad not very good.
- Sadly disappointed in SambaEmilyDined on 7/27/2014I was sadly disappointed in my recent visit to Samba Brazilian Steakhouse at The Mirage. Our servicer was functional. He did his job but I felt that he was bored and not really interested in his work. The server bringing the meat to our table was very good, but I did overhear other meat servers telling him not to bring meat to our table so often. We paid for a rodizio meal, that's all you can eat. Don't be so obvious if you're going to be skimpy on the food. And as for the food, it was good, but I've been to many much better Brazilian steakhouses. Nothing was extraordinary. The atmosphere is bright, small and right off of the casino floor so it was quite noisy. I will not be returning.
- Great placeGreatfoodDined on 7/25/2014We really enjoyed it! Great food and service! The chimmichurri was amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the best Brazillian Steakhouse.BritDined on 7/22/2014We have been to 2 other Brazillian Steakhouses. Both were better. The service was friendly but slow and forgetful. The green chutney at the table and delicious, I asked for a big bowl of it to but on everything. We had a discount through the hotel. If I woulf have paid full price, I would have been more disappointed.Special Features:
- SAMBAHappyGirlDined on 7/21/2014The food and ambiance were fabulous. The waitstaff looked professional and were knowledgeable and friendly. Would love to go back if ever in Vegas againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic dining experience!ShaunchoDined on 7/20/2014We had a great meal at Samba! We went a little early so it wasn't as busy as it probably can get but the ambiance was bright and festive and seemed like it could have a very energetic vibe when full as it has an open view of the casino floor. The Rodizio meal is an awesome deal! The meats were delicious and the rare cuts we got were cooked perfectly. Side of rice and beans along with some plantains were AWESOME! The rice and beans had a very nice subtle flavor which pairs with the meats perfectly. The plantains may be a little on the sweet side for some but I really liked them a lot. The chimichurri sauce is absolutely delicious however it has a VERY powerful flavor. Not to say that's a bad thing, just use it sparingly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- brazilian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Good food the salad could be a lot better, it was annoying to have to ask another waiter to find our waiter, but my group manged to keep it fun.
- Cool ConceptJTMoney74Dined on 7/16/2014The food and flavors at Samba were delicious. Servers bring various cuts of meat and carve right at your table...awesome. Come with a healthy appetite and a real penchant for garlic as there is an abundance of it.I would recommend this to a friend.