55 High St
Medford, MA 02155Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://salvatoresrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 7813939333x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 11:00am – 10:00pm, Friday and Saturday: 11:00am – 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm – 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Salvatore's-Medford
With 5 locations in and around Boston, Salvatore’s is the destination for the best Italian food outside the North End. Salvatore’s Restaurants was created by Sal Lupoli, known for his Sal’s Pizza empire, and is the result of Sal’s and his undying passion for high quality, authentic cuisine at an unbeatable value. Unlike the pizza stores, Salvatore’s is a full service restaurant complete with private dining rooms, full bar and a warm ambiance reminiscent of the Lupoli family’s Italian roots. Salvatore’s Medford Square, is not just a fabulous restaurant offering unique cuisine at reasonable prices, this location is the site of the 1980 Bank Robbery made famous by the book: The Cops Are Robbers: A Convicted Cop’s True Story of Police Corruption. The private dining room in the uses the bank’s vault door as an entrance way, and the hole in the corner of the ceiling that the robbers crawled through was left intact for nostalgia.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Salvatore's-Medford reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (12)good for groups (5)special occasion (3)kid-friendly (2)vibrant bar scene (2)notable wine list (2)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Food was outstandingHalRDined on 9/11/2014We both had a meal with red sauce and it was excellent. I had the veal which was also excellent. Our server was cheerful and friendly. we will definitely be coming back to Salvatore'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gemMedfordnativeDined on 8/30/2014We went here to celebrate my daughter's last night before heading off to college. The atmosphere was comfortable. The service was very good. And the food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyable dinner with friendsMaryBBDined on 8/23/2014We had some nice cocktails, delicious veal piccata, and pleasant waitstaff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable and delectabledandbgDined on 8/19/2014I thoroughtly enjoyed my dining experience at Savatores. The atmosphere is pleasant and quiet, and very spacious. Love the high ceilings and the dark woody decor. The wait staff was friendly and efficient. The food was great. Love the scallop limoncello sauce. Amazing. I had the haddock and I was quite surprised when I was greeted with a filet the size of the dish. It was cooked to perfection and the sauce was again very good. The price is a bit on the steep side, but I'd definitely recommend it for a special occasion or the rare night out to indulge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good experiencesuzanneDined on 8/6/2014We usually have a pleasant experience. The food is tasty, great prices, good size servings and casual environment. Reilly was an attentive and caring waitress. I do have concern about the Veal Rollatini. We did email my concern to the Medford Salvatore Restaurant on 8/7/2014. Still waiting for a response from this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood findJE39Dined on 8/4/2014The atmosphere is elegant without being overly formal, while the service was very attentive and prompt. The Chicken Croccante was a nice appetizer especially with the sriracha teriyaki glaze, well flavored and tender. For the main, the Veal Rollatini was perfectly cooked and balanced with the risotto. Definitely planning to come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Italian food!venaea113Dined on 8/2/2014Have always wanted to try one of the Salvatore's restaurants and finally had the chance. Everything was delicious and service was great. Freshly made ziti was amazing as was my veal parm. Had the canollis for dessert...YUM! Would definitely return and recommend highly.Special Features:
- The following 1 reviews are from the Salvatore's-Medford reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/21/2014Salvatores was very good, food and service were good. It was a great night outSpecial Features: