34 Park Street
Andover, MA 01810Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.salvatoresrestaurants.com/andover/
- Phone: 9784092445
- Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 11:00am – 10:00pm, Friday and Saturday: 11:00am – 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm – 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Salvatore's-Andover
With 5 locations in and around Boston, Salvatore’s is the destination for the best Italian food outside the North End. Salvatore’s Restaurants was created by Sal Lupoli, known for his Sal’s Pizza empire, and is the result of Sal’s and his undying passion for high quality, authentic cuisine at an unbeatable value. Unlike the pizza stores, Salvatore’s is a full service restaurant complete with private dining rooms, full bar and a warm ambiance reminiscent of the Lupoli family’s Italian roots. Located in the heart of Andover, our newest location serves all of Salvatore’s favorites as well as some seasonal specialties.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Salvatore's-Andover reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (6)fit for foodies (5)good for groups (4)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)special occasion (2)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Good Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014Salvatore's in Andover offers great environment, excellent food and great service at Boston prices. It is a inviting atmosphere, comfortable though A/C was a little to cold. Food had a perfect presentation and drinks were made to perfection. Try the banana nut martini!Special Features:
- Never againQUmom1Dined on 8/21/2014Food was salty over cooked perhaps frozen veal out on a Thursday nite with 3 items on the menu with veal frozen chicken shells and the muscle left on scallops light above table blown out and cobwebs
- Mmmmm GoodRinnyVIPDined on 8/16/2014I had the best chicken broccoli pasta alfredo I ever had. Yummy! The chicken parm was a very large serving & very good according to my husband. The staff was friendly & efficient. Although a bit pricey, would go back.Special Features:
- neighborhood gemOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014This place was great! My husband and I had a wonderful time. The host, bartenders and waitstaff were fabulous. They were all very friendly and accommodating. We loved the food. The butternut ravioli was terrific. My husband ordered the Veal parmesan and thought it was wonderful. They have a good wine list and specialty drinks. This is definitely a neighborhood gem! We will be back. Thank you Salvatore's and your fabulous staff for making our night.Special Features:
- gourmet with flawsElzaDined on 8/11/2014Outstanding salad special with goat cheese (and large portion, too!); fantastic lamb with rich cheesy risotto. Unfortunately the angus burger tasted like a loofah. Delicious hand-cut fries! Waitress was attentive and patient with first time customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulKMfromMADined on 8/7/2014The delicious food was served in a friendly and efficient manner. We were not rushed and our waters were refilled. They have a dedicated gluten free menu which always make me more relaxed. We shared a salad, which was plated on two plates without an additional charge. The ravioli and haddock entrees were yummy. We finished up by sharing a scrumptious slice of flourless chocolate torte. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing special to write aboutOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/2/2014Despite a half empty dining rooms our server managed to ignore us.. Food was nothing special.. Too bad... Could be a great with a little love and attention..
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014My husband and I wanted to try the Andover location. We were pleasantly suprised! I got one of their specials of the evening. It was a broussel sprout ravioli and my husband ordered chicken parmesan, delicious! The staff was very friendly Thank you for a nice evening Salvatore's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sal'sOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/19/2014the food was very good, but with downtown Boston prices. A favorite appetizer has been removed from the menu, making the choices just ordinary.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Salvatore's-Andover reviews archive.