34 Park Street
Andover, MA 01810Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.salvatoresrestaurants.com/andover/
- Phone: (978) 409-2445
- Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 11:00am – 10:00pm, Friday and Saturday: 11:00am – 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm – 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Salvatore's-Andover
With 5 locations in and around Boston, Salvatore’s is the destination for the best Italian food outside the North End. Salvatore’s Restaurants was created by Sal Lupoli, known for his Sal’s Pizza empire, and is the result of Sal’s and his undying passion for high quality, authentic cuisine at an unbeatable value. Unlike the pizza stores, Salvatore’s is a full service restaurant complete with private dining rooms, full bar and a warm ambiance reminiscent of the Lupoli family’s Italian roots. Located in the heart of Andover, our newest location serves all of Salvatore’s favorites as well as some seasonal specialties.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Salvatore's-Andover reviews from OpenTable diners
31 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (13)neighborhood gem (11)good for groups (11)special occasion (9)kid-friendly (5)great for lunch (5)notable wine list (3)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (2)romantic (2)late-night find (1)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Spur of the moment.SailboatDined on 11/22/2014This was our first time at Salvatore's. The food, service, and attention were terrific. Many thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SharkypjdDined on 11/22/2014Great service. Our server was very attentive. We love sitting in a booth, especially with a bigger party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nicest waitressRichDined on 11/8/2014We must acknowledge how great the waitress was she knew we were in a hurry and did everything to make sure we got in and out as fast as possible and while the resturant was full. The food was also very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food great service!FoodDudeDined on 11/7/2014We highly recommend the pappardelle bolognese, butternut squash ravioli and geMelli Fra Diavolo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeTom01867Dined on 10/25/2014Food and service are very good. Inviting, informal atmosphere. Nice wines and many choices on the menu. A nice place for a nice meal in Andover. Recommend! 👌😀🍴🍷🍕Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Different location, same energyNeeceeDined on 10/17/2014Loved the Seaport location from previous meals. I wanted to meet a friend in the middle for our dining experience and found the Andover location. Not as fancy as the seaport, but still a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 40 yearsDucPIlotDined on 9/28/2014I took my wife and some friends to Salvatore's in Lawrence to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. It was a perfect day for dining on the deck. The weather was absolutely perfect for dining out there. Our charming waitress, Sofia, made sure that everything was just right. We ended up eating and chatting for five hours out on the deck and no one was looking to rush us out the door. The food was great, the weather was perfect, Sofia was the icing on the cake.Special Features:
- bassoprofundoDined on 9/21/2014the food was pedestrian and overpriced. will never eat there again.
- Good Food and ServicedemendietaDined on 9/20/2014Salvatore's in Andover offers great environment, excellent food and great service at Boston prices. It is a inviting atmosphere, comfortable though A/C was a little to cold. Food had a perfect presentation and drinks were made to perfection. Try the banana nut martini!Special Features:
- Never againQUmom1Dined on 8/21/2014Food was salty over cooked perhaps frozen veal out on a Thursday nite with 3 items on the menu with veal frozen chicken shells and the muscle left on scallops light above table blown out and cobwebs
- Mmmmm GoodRinnyVIPDined on 8/16/2014I had the best chicken broccoli pasta alfredo I ever had. Yummy! The chicken parm was a very large serving & very good according to my husband. The staff was friendly & efficient. Although a bit pricey, would go back.Special Features:
- neighborhood gemOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014This place was great! My husband and I had a wonderful time. The host, bartenders and waitstaff were fabulous. They were all very friendly and accommodating. We loved the food. The butternut ravioli was terrific. My husband ordered the Veal parmesan and thought it was wonderful. They have a good wine list and specialty drinks. This is definitely a neighborhood gem! We will be back. Thank you Salvatore's and your fabulous staff for making our night.Special Features:
- gourmet with flawsElzaDined on 8/11/2014Outstanding salad special with goat cheese (and large portion, too!); fantastic lamb with rich cheesy risotto. Unfortunately the angus burger tasted like a loofah. Delicious hand-cut fries! Waitress was attentive and patient with first time customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulKMfromMADined on 8/7/2014The delicious food was served in a friendly and efficient manner. We were not rushed and our waters were refilled. They have a dedicated gluten free menu which always make me more relaxed. We shared a salad, which was plated on two plates without an additional charge. The ravioli and haddock entrees were yummy. We finished up by sharing a scrumptious slice of flourless chocolate torte. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing special to write aboutOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/2/2014Despite a half empty dining rooms our server managed to ignore us.. Food was nothing special.. Too bad... Could be a great with a little love and attention..
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014My husband and I wanted to try the Andover location. We were pleasantly suprised! I got one of their specials of the evening. It was a broussel sprout ravioli and my husband ordered chicken parmesan, delicious! The staff was very friendly Thank you for a nice evening Salvatore's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1 reviews are from the Salvatore's-Andover reviews archive.
- Sal'sOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/19/2014the food was very good, but with downtown Boston prices. A favorite appetizer has been removed from the menu, making the choices just ordinary.Special Features: