28201 Redondo Beach Drive South
Des Moines, WA 98198Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Salty's at Redondo Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.saltys.com/redondo/
- Phone: 2539460636x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 11:30am -3:00pm;
Saturday 11:30am -close;
Monday - Thursday 5.00 - 9:00pm;
Fri and Sat 4:30-9:30pm;
Sunday 9:00am -1:00pm;
Monday-Saturday 2:00pm -6:00pm & 8:30pm -close;
Sunday 4:40pm -close;
Daily 11:30am till 8:30pm
Mon-Thurs 11:30am till 10:30pm;
Fri and Sat 11:30am till 11.30pm;
Sunday close at 9:30pm;
Monday - Thurday 3:00pm - 6:00pm; Sunday 4:30pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Gabriel Cabrera
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please contact Salty’s on Alki at (206)937-1600 for off-site catering.
- Private Party Facilities: Enjoy spectacular waterfront views of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains from our restaurant and private dining facility. Our private dining accommodates up to 70 guests and includes an aquarium with 80 species of marine life, touch tanks, an octopus and jellyfish. Wireless internet.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 2539458248x
- Entertainment: Live pop music Thursday, Friday Saturday 8:30pm to 11:00pm
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
- Great Service, too loudlastminutedinerDined on 9/26/2014Took my Dad out for a birthday dinner. I booked the reservation at the last minute and was pleased I was able to do so on a Friday night. Great customer service. Between the live band playing in the bar and the very loud, general, background noise of the restaurant, having a conversation was pretty much out of the question.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner and a viewdifferentDined on 9/26/2014Salty's is on the waterfrnt and just about every seat has a view. It is very small so probably not good for large parties but small groups are OK. I had the lobster which was raw n the middle so snt it bck and it came bck a little bter but still not fully cooked. The crab and artichoke dip was good but under seasoned, as was mst of the food. I also had the heirloom tomato salad which was excellent and perfectly seasoned. Unfortunately they chrged me for crab that I didn't order and didn't get. My fault for not ctching it befr I got home, so I would say to look carefully at your bill before leaving the restaurant. I feel the food should be better considering the prices they charge but overall a good time and I will return. Mr to sy bt no rm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding DinnerGary65Dined on 9/25/2014We four celebrated my sister's 60th Birthday at Salty's, one of her favorite spots. The staff was very attentive, our server excellent, and the food was delicious and unique.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Salty's At RedondoSourdoughDined on 9/24/2014One of our favorite eateries on our frequent visits to Seattle. Great service, friendly atmosphere, wonderful food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saltys at RedondoFirsttimevisitDined on 9/24/2014Very nice place to get together with friends and family for special occasions. Just don't forget to mind your footing on the step up flooring. Wait service is outstanding. They go out of their way to make your visit a special one.Special Features:
- What's not to likeAKfoodieDined on 9/21/2014We live in Alaska and are seafood snobs, but we always enjoy Salty's. I love to cook, so it is always with pleasure that I sample what Salty's has been cooking up. The menu always has pleasant surprises and old favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food & serviceLarusaDined on 9/21/2014I love to come this place, they have the best service and great food. I love to be able to make reservations online instead of calling them over the phone, that will give me direct contact for availably right away. The only thing is that Alki location has more selection of dishes. This is a nice place for special occasion and being on the water makes it even more special.Special Features:
- Birthday Brunch PickkholesuthDined on 9/21/2014Salty's has always been a great choice for a special occasion, like a birthday brunch! great for all ages, the food choices are endless. the staff is warm and friendly. you are sure to leave with a full and happy belly. pictures on the beach after is an added bonus!Special Features:
- nobodyDined on 9/18/2014Salty's has been one of my favorite restaurants for many years. Service is great, food is always excellent and rich, and they do a great job pairing wine and dish. The only way this place could improve would be if every table was a window table so every diner could have a great view of the sound.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Salty's Sepy 14OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/15/2014I have coming to Salt's for over twenty years and the food and service is always greatSpecial Features:
- Salty's @ RedondoLibbyDined on 9/15/2014Great view, wonderful menu, super service and excellent seating for our party. Well cared for by attentive staff. Thanks for a great 70th b'day!Special Features:
- Brunch al frescoFerdinandDined on 9/14/2014We sat outside for Salty's Sunday Brunch on a recent beautiful sun drenched morning. Staff was friendly and attentive and not just for show. It was easy to tell that they were enjoying the ambiance as much as us. Happy patrons sitting outdoors on Puget Sound can be/is habit forming. Too many delicious choices available for brunch so I recommend loading up on your favorites first, then explore! Salty's encourages customers to adhere to an hour and a half dining time limit (not too strict.shhhh ) for good reason. Everything is so good you would like to try it all, if that we're possible.Special Features:
- BrunchBubbleGirlDined on 9/14/2014I would recommend Salty's for a night out when there is a band playing in the bar. I wouldn't recommend it for a birthday brunch - it lacked the same romantic ambiance that it has at night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, with high pricesLindaLuDined on 9/13/2014I love this place; it's quaint, scenic, right on the water, great service - but way too much money for lunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServerPatandmikeDined on 9/12/2014Jenna, our server, was outstanding very friendly and informative about food and beveragesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014First time there, great staff, good food, will be back often.Special Features:
- Salty'slizbethDined on 9/11/2014We ate a Salty's at the end of our Washington trip. It was absolutely perfect ending to a great trip. Great view of the sunset, on the water and fabulous food. We had the crab and artichoke dip, and we both thought it really was the best we have ever had!!! I had the seafood trio of coconut shrimp, crab cakes and calamari. It was all excellent. My husband had the creole salmon. Cooked perfectly!!! We were also served a complimentary piece of white cake with raspberry. It, too, was one of the best cakes I've ever had!!!Special Features:
- Dinner on Sept 8OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/8/2014Well, where to start? Food is way overpriced for the serving sizes, but quality and taste were good. The noise level was loud to say the least. We believe we had been there once before in the 17 years we've lived here, we now remember why. We left sufficiently underwhelmed.Special Features:
- gotten better!fudnserviceDined on 9/7/2014Over the years saltys has gotten a bit stale. . Slow service. . Mediocre food. . But wow! My last two trips have been great. . Service was great this time. . ask for Jared to be your server. . Great job saltys!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service, amazing night!washingtonfoodieDined on 9/6/2014My girlfriend and I wanted to have a very nice romantic night out. And Salty's at Redondo did not disappoint us at all. After having their special Grilled King Salmon and the Crab stuffed Salmon we went for a nice walk along the boardwalk and pier. It was also perfect timing to propose to her while watching the sunset and relaxing on the beach. She said yes and now Salty's will be a special place in our hearts for anniversary dinners and the like! Thank you so much to the staff and everyone who made this night as special as they could be.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014The hostess tried to seat me and my date in a very cramped space....we moved to another area....She did this when there were hardly no one else in the restaurant......Special Features:
- Great ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/5/2014View and service was great. Kerry (waitress) was very engaging and helpful. Food was looked great but delivered lukewarm if not cold.Special Features:
- wonderful!sundiningDined on 9/5/2014Enjoyed lunch with out of town guest. Outside seating was great and food (fish & chips) was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great View and ServiceCharleyandLizVIPDined on 9/1/2014We loved the view, the food, and the service. We had much fun over a great lunch!Special Features:
- Excellent Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/31/2014This local gem has amazing sunset views with one of the best service teams around. Food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top quality seafood, view of soundfsdukejrDined on 8/31/2014Third visit in 4 months, close to home, always good and always predictable. WA wine special was a plus. Dungeness crab and artichoke dip was excellent but pricy at $16. Seafood fettuccine sauce made you want to lick the plate. Dungeness crab stuffed salmon was memorable. Baskets of home made rolls are best bakery quality, crusty, chewy and delicious. Most tables have good view of south Puget Sound because the restaurant is built on a pier out on the water. Parking lot across the street is always packed. Reasonable selection of wines in the $20s, unusual for an upscale restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Sunday BrunchgottaloveitDined on 8/31/2014The Sunday brunch is the best I ever had. Expensive - but worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!MrsCDined on 8/31/2014Food, service, view...everything was just amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not greatMrPersonalityDined on 8/24/2014Available parking was pretty limited so give yourself some extra time to find parking. The beach smells like a funky WA state beach....so choose to sit inside if this bugs you. The food tasted good and the service was good as well. The menu was not very diverse, and did not explain the dishes and what came with what, very well. The food was overpriced. There is no dress code, so expect your fellow diners to be in everything from suits/dresses to flip-flops and shorts/t shirts. We only chose to dine here because my wife wanted to try something different for our anniversary...would I come back? Probably not. I would classify this as a slightly above average dining experience with a well above average price tag.Special Features:
- AWESOMEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014THE BEST!!! We had a wonderful time, wonderful food, wonderful service from all wait staff to make a 70th birthday over the top> We will be back for more!!Special Features:
- Fantastic brunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Hadn't been here in years and had forgotten how wonderful the brunch is! A wide variety of food, great setting, attentive staff made for a terrific outing with a good friend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Great place to go for Sunday brunch, but bring the checkbook or plan and save for awhile to enjoy guilt-free dining.Special Features:
- Great for Brunch - Special OccasionBillyJoJimBobDined on 8/17/2014Salty's provides a great Sunday Brunch. Not something we can afford all the time; but certainly when one wants to splurge and have a variety of choices for brunch it is awesome. Kids get things they enjoy (especially the chocolate fountain).Special Features:
- Mel-Salty'scast2cppDined on 8/16/2014I have been going to Salty's for many years, the service and food are always first quality. One of my favorite places.Special Features:
- What happened?MSMSDined on 8/14/2014Having been a Salty's fan and frequent diner for over 7 years, I was surprised when I took out of town business guests at the absolutely terrible service. So poor that it was talked about for the next two days every time we went out.Special Features:
- Good view, but.....OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/10/2014Our server took about 10 minutes to get to us and we ordered drinks. Two others in our party arrived just as our drinks came. Server left before they could order drinks. She finally came back to "take our dinner order" and we said we wanted drinks for our other guests and order an appetizer first (duh). We had chowder and server asked if we wanted fresh pepper and cream sherry. Said yes but server left and never came back even though the cream sherry and pepper were sitting 3 tables away in the other direction. We waited 15 minutes while the chowder got cold and had to finally flag another server. At that point we said we wanted fresh chowder. Food was good, but extremely overpriced for the service and décor old and dated.Special Features:
- ctseattleDined on 8/10/2014The location is great. Enjoyed watching the scuba divers practice and the tide coming in. The only downside was the seating. The tables are so close together that it made getting up to enjoy the brunch a challenge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining!reveatsoutDined on 8/10/2014We went to Salty's to celebrate my retirement from Ministry. We chose the Sunday Brunch and it was wonderful. The service was great, the seafood selection was outstanding. I especially loved the oysters on the half shell and the crab. The drawn butter at the table was an added bonus. Since I am gluten free, it was hard to pass up all the beautiful desserts, but perhaps someday you will have a gluten free dessert menu for folks like me. The fresh fruit was a great ending to the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchShilsholeDined on 8/10/2014First time to Salty's at Redondo. Food was terrific and service staff were very cordial and accommodating, however occasionally slow. We will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BestMrsCDined on 8/10/2014Our view was fantastic, the food and service was beyond expectations. Can't wait to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.