Saltwater Grill - Panama City
11040 Hutchinson Blvd
Panama City Beach, FL 32407Neighborhood:
Panama City Beach - Bay Point
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Saltwater Grill - Panama City
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.saltwatergrillpcb.com/
- Phone: 8502302739
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm- 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Rob Burgess
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live entertainment Tuesday through Saturday featuring the talented Michael Rorah. Stop by for dinner or drinks and hear Michael play all your favorites in Panama City Beach’s only Piano Bar!
- Special Events: Please call Trish to book your special event - 850-230-2739
A word from Saltwater Grill - Panama City
As soon as you enter our Panama City Beach, Florida, restaurant, you are presented with a panoramic view of our seven-foot high, 25,000-gallon tropical saltwater aquarium. Both our Café dining room and Mermaid Room lounge offer dazzling views of this tropical reef and its nonstop parade of exotic sea creatures. Fresh, locally caught seafood, choice hand cut steaks, and live Maine Lobster are our specialty. We use only the freshest produce and ingredients. All of our sauces are made from scratch daily. We also feature an extensive wine and martini list. Live music featuring the talented Michael Rorah every Tuesday through Saturday. Listed as one of Southern Livings top reasons to visit Panama City Beach, the Saltwater Grill is a favorite with locals and visitors alike. Saltwater Grill offers a unique dining experience you are sure to remember!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Saltwater Grill - Panama City - Best Restaurants in Panama City Beach - Bay Point ›
Saltwater Grill - Panama City reviews from OpenTable diners
147 reviews since June 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (83)romantic (56)good for groups (55)fit for foodies (52)neighborhood gem (42)kid-friendly (34)hot spot (26)notable wine list (23)vibrant bar scene (12)scenic view (12)late-night find (11)great for lunch (6)great for brunch (5)Show More
- Favorite of oursOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014We live close to PCB and love this restaurant. Its pricey so we don't go each time. It can get a little loud in there especially for the seemingly vocally challenged. I put scenic view because of the huge fish tank and beautiful tropical fish. Love it! The service is on point and the food is wonderful. Never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the moneyTK19Dined on 10/17/2014The food is good, but over priced by 33%. The service was great but the ambience was marginal. It's a big place that serves a lot of meals. Very noisy. Not worth your moneySpecial Features:
- DID AS EXPECTED.... WONDERFULLYbirthdayDined on 10/12/2014I booked it through open table and added a few notes to ask for special arrangements to be made. they put us in a romantic booth. The waiter took care of her every need and explained the menu very well. The meals were outstanding and the dessert was excellent.Special Features:
- ExcellenceiDined on 10/11/2014Based upon everything we had been told, we anticipated an excellent experience, but I must say we were very, very pleasantly surprised; EVERYTHING - food, service, ambiance exceeded our expectations.iSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeDH1962Dined on 10/10/2014Every year we visit PCB and every year we return to SWG!! We love the food and the service it's the best in town. I can take my older kids and feel like we are having a grown up meal or just my husband and have a romantic quiet dinner. We often go with friends that have younger children and still have a wonderful experience each time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food & drinks!LoloDined on 10/5/2014Strawberry Basil mojito is a must. I ordered the mixed grill the beef was prepared perfectly, the scallops were simply prepared so I was able to enjoy their natural buttery texture and taste, and the shrimp were large flavorful. I skipped the salad and enjoyed a rich Lobster bisque instead, so glad I did. Groups and children were enjoying meals. Large aquariums entertain little ones. Enjoy a meal here! Additionally, the service was really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!!!BahamaBreezeDined on 10/5/2014Service was excellent. Food was excellent. Management is on top of every detail. Pretty fish tank. Very interesting touch.
- AlabamaBoundDined on 10/5/2014The food was wonderful and the service outstanding. The internet directions to the restaurant were way off so I called them and received excellent directions given by a friendly voice. I will definitely return.Special Features:
- steve hollidaypops5155Dined on 10/2/2014Food was very good. service was great and people were very friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SWA a real findTravelerDined on 9/25/2014This restaurant is one of the top restaurants in Panama City Beach. We have recommended it to many and everyone has thanked us. It's always busy so pick a time when you can wait...worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Robert was awesome!hope95Dined on 9/23/2014Great find! The food was wonderful. The atmosphere was great. Loved the fish tank and piano music. Our server Robert was awesome. Very funny and just the right amount of attention. Will definitely make this a regular stop when in pcb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experiencedoglvr3Dined on 9/19/2014Everything was wonderful!! Great food and service, gorgeous fishtank, excellent specials. This is the place to go for fish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jayeDined on 9/17/2014First dining experience at Salt Water Grill, and it was amazing!! The food was beyond delicious!! Impeccable service! Excellent all around!!Special Features:
- Everything was A+!bravo22Dined on 9/17/2014The service was fast and friendly, the salads were fresh and crisp. (I recommend the Greek salad!) We had seven in our party and we all ordered something different. Everyone raved about thier dishes. Everything tastes so fresh, not preserved and salty like a lot of places! Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service but noisyTrajanDined on 9/14/2014Only complaint is the big screen TVs over the bar that are visible in the dining room. The food and service are first rate but spoiled somewhat by football games and the distraction they cause.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent service and foodeat2muchDined on 9/14/2014Zoltan was an excellent server and the food was very good! All seafood this trip. Scallops, scallops and shrimp and just scallops. Loved it all! Drinks were just OK - small and not to strong at all. We were Sat away from fish tanks somewhat out of the way and could hear the pump from the bathrooms running every so often. Prices were reasonable for the food and drinks we got.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceMaryMBDined on 9/13/2014We had never eaten here before but I read many good reviews on Trip Advisor. We went to the early bird dining. There were about 6 entrees to choose from which included a soup or salad, a starch, and veggie of the day. Portions were ample. Bill, our server, was very attentive. I would recommend the restaurant.Special Features:
- Bad service great foodRusty1099Dined on 9/12/2014Food great but worst service EVER! Will not return because of this, so many other choices with such bad service.
- Excellent!September16Dined on 9/12/2014We are from Maryland and this place was recommended by a local resident. We made reservations online and in the additional information we wrote that we were celebrating a birthday and anniversary. The waiter was excellent in service and suggesting places to go. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. They even brought out 2 chocolate covered strawberries for our anniversary and we didn't even say anything when we were there, they paid attention to the online reservation. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarkiWylam1Dined on 9/11/2014The evening was very pleasant. Our reservation was accepted when there was a wait for a table. We were promptly seated and the meal and service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place for seafood or steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014This was a good place for a family dinner. Make reservations or the wait may be a bit long. We all enjoyed the dishes that we ordered.Special Features:
- This was our 2nd visit. We love it!KdaddyDined on 9/10/2014We love this place. We found it 2 years ago. We booked on OpenTable with a special request for our son who is in a wheelchair and they more than accommodated us. We ordered his food first so we could feed him and they had it out fresh and ready in no time flat. Great service! Everyone is so friendly. Our food was great and I must say that was the best prime rib that I have ever had!! Everything was outstanding! Thanks again and we will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WaiterBarneyDined on 9/5/2014Warren was our waiter, he was just OUTSTANDING!!!!!!! I wish everyone had work ethics as he does. He is a KEEPER:-)Special Features:
- Good choice for a mid priced valuetaschrothDined on 9/3/2014This is a real restaurant, by that I mean some of the places near a resort look the part of something unique and special just to have below average food and presentation. Salt Water is a classy place BUT not a high end expensive restaurant. You get what you pay for and fell like you got great value. Professional servers, great presentation, lots of food. Regular menu is great but if you go early its a real barging. Safe bet, don't be afraid to try it.Special Features:
- awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/1/2014Great food, great service! Wonderful experience. Well worth your time and money!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great timecrazyeater30Dined on 8/30/2014It was a great experience loved the food the ambiance and the guy that sings on the piano to lighten the mood.Great all away aroundSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10 YearsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014My wife and I recently celebrated out 10 year anniversary. We make sure to come to Salt Water Grill everytime we visit PC. Thank you for the great experience.Special Features:
- ServiceVballcoachDined on 8/29/2014Everything was absolutely fabulous except the service. Enjoyed cocktails, appetizers, and entrees. All which were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1 of the Best at PCBAUmaniacDined on 8/28/2014Good service, GREAT food, and excellent atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Salt Water Grill DiningTXbeachfolksDined on 8/26/2014Always good food, reasonable prices and good service. We always have Salt Water Grill on our must visit list in PCB.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice evening.DaddyLikesDined on 8/26/2014Our waitress was very attentive to our needs and contributed to our enjoyment by engaging herself with us. The meal, including appetizers, entrée and dessert, was spot on. Timing was right and food arrived hot, not something one can take for granted these days.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey but Awesome!HopethishelpsDined on 8/22/2014The food here was so delicious! It was little pricey but compared to the quality of the food at some places for not much less it was worth the difference! Kudos to the Chef and our waiter Robert was very helpful and provided great service! Loved the Piano Man and the Fish Tank was awesome! I do however wish Restaurants would offer a Family side. We were celebrating our Anniversary and would have preferred that night to not be seated near children. That being said, we got lucky because the people with a child took her out to see the fish when she got fussy so minimum disturbance, Some people are not so courteous. I always wished when my children were small there were separate dine areas, so we didnt disturb others, if they had a bad night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic food and service!Phillydiners6780Dined on 8/21/2014We had a wonderful meal, mine was the chef's special salmon, my husband's crab cakes. Very delicious combination of flavors! We also had the dessert platter to share which was an unbelievable amount of desserts for $14! All very good, but we both agreed the key lime pie was best. The decor was just okay. Yes, there's a huge fish tank, but the rest of the room is bland. If you've been to an aquarium ever, it's just a fish tank. Service was extremely efficient. It was an older, retired kind of crowd between 6-8. Younger couples might want to find something more romatic with an ocean view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a special dinnerMusicJunkeeDined on 8/18/2014We were vacationing in Panama City Beach, and were looking for a special place to celebrate my wife's 60th anniversery. This was perfect! The waiter was excellent, the atmosphere very fine and the food was outstanding. We plan to make this one of our "go-to' restaurants when we come to Panama City Beach.Special Features:
- Great FindHUDiva35Dined on 8/17/2014We visited this restaurant while on vacation after reading other Open Table reviews. Beautiful fish tank display! Good food and service. Lobster spring rolls, calamari, fettuccine with shrimp & chicken, and Diver scallops with risotto; kids fettuccine with shrimp and fried fish were all tasty with portions for leftovers. Our waitress was very attentive. One of the hostesses was great interacting with our 2 little ones. They left with full stomaches, free seashells and smiles on their faces! Great first eating experience in PCBSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud but Good FoodKtcpianoDined on 8/15/2014The noise level was excessive. The piano was perfectly amplified, but the noise level from the patrons was truly deafening. Some acoustic panels would help. However, the food was quite good even though the kitchen had run out of some ingredients, and the service was top notch and highly professional.
- Great dinnerDiner2245Dined on 8/15/2014Took my teen daughter out for a special dinner together. Food & service were both outstanding. I highly recommend the mixed grill and the vanilla creme brûlée.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food & serviceFoodloverDined on 8/13/2014The food was timely and great. The server noticed our child was hungry and tired and made a great effort to get him bread and a drink quickly knowing he was cranky. She saved me a meltdown. The gosh and steaks were cooked to perfection as well.Special Features:
- Amazing experience!HopeandMichaelDined on 8/10/2014We had gotten a recommendation to try the Salt Water Grill so decided to give it a try. Walked in to a beautiful and very romantic atmosphere. Started with the delicious fried green tomatoes, the server brought us a basket of there home made bread and I recommend everyone try this. They informed us that all the herbs were grown in there garden which you could taste the fresh blend in every bite! We both got the diver scallops which we both agree were the best seafood we have ever had on the coast! Finished with a dessert sampler and completed the fantastic experience! We travel to PC often and will be back! Recommend everyone try, you will not be disappointed!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistently great food & servicesearchingexcellenceDined on 8/10/2014Menu selection is great and food preparation excellent. Our server Mikael made our evening interesting with valuable remarks and suggestions. His knowledge of the food items was very useful. His personality highlighted our evening in this very unique restaurant.Special Features: