Saltimbocca Italian Bistro
14820 S Military Trail
Delray Beach, FL 33484Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Saltimbocca Italian Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.saltimboccabistro.com/
- Phone: 5614554017
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:30pm; Dinner Nightly: 4:30pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Saltimbocca Italian Bistro
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Saltimbocca Italian Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
28 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (18)good for groups (12)fit for foodies (10)special occasion (7)romantic (4)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- JIMMYSKILO1Dined on 8/22/2014DIMITRI GAVE US (6 COUPLES) A LONG TABLE AS REQUESTED FOR MY WIFES 75TH. BIRTHDAY.NO ONE WAS TO THIS RESTURANT BEFORE,THEY ALL RAVED ABOUT IT.THE FOOD, THE SERVICE (KEITH) AND THE SPECIAL PRICING ($20.00 OFF) WILL BE BACK FOR SURE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jellybellyDined on 8/18/2014Dinner was very good. Service was excellent. We appreciated the special summer menu which was well priced. Will returnSpecial Features:
- ALWAYS GOODRickyBocaDined on 8/8/2014This area of South Florida is famous for its inexpensive restaurants. This restaurant is a step above this group and albeit the prices are moderate, you get quite a bit of quality for your money.Special Features:
- DeniseDined on 8/2/2014Food was good and plentiful. Have been here a few times now and not had a bad experience, fortunately.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a Disappointment!HungrygirlDined on 7/25/2014Food was lovely, quite an extensive menu , but the service was a disappointment. Half of what we ordered wasn't available. The waiter misquoted prices and tried to add extra charges.Special Features:
- NatalieNatalieDined on 7/23/2014The food was spectacular. The chef certainly knows his business. The service was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GiselaDined on 7/10/2014We always enjoy our Snapper Francaise. It is very fresh and very tasty and a generous portion. GiselaSpecial Features:
- ArleneDined on 7/6/2014While the service was a bit scattered the food was quite good. Love their julienne sliced veggies and their snapper. Easily able to have a round table for a group of 8, which is always a "plus". Their early dining special is very well done......just wish that it was available until 7:00 pm. 5:30 is too early for dinner unless you have plans for later in the evening, in which case it's perfect.Special Features:
- consistantly good food!!BeachbumVIPDined on 7/5/2014Saltimbocca is a wonderful neighborhood restaurant with great food and an extensive menu. The specials are worthy of recognition. The wait staff was most attentive. Definately a positive dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Good FooddinewellDined on 7/3/2014We frequently dine at Saltimbocca and find the food and drink consistently good. Tonight's service was somewhat slower at the start - our waiter explained that some wait staff had not come to work - he worked hard at serving us promptly once our orders were in. All in all a good dining experience.Special Features:
- palmbeachfoodieDined on 6/17/2014Service was terrible. Waiter was very chatty at other tables, but we had to ask busboy to get him to our table more than once. It was an hour before we rec'd our entrée which was ridiculous since the restaurant was almost empty when we got there. Dirty dishes sat at our table for a long time before anyone came to take them away. When served, the entrée was barely warm - I do honestly believe it had been sitting in the kitchen for a while since waiter did not serve it to us until we had to interrupt him chatting at another table to check on our food. This is the second time I have had a bad experience. We will not go back.
- mtdelrayDined on 6/12/2014service very slow - seems there was some music and entertainment going on in another room and our server was too busy to take care of us
- Eat4funVIPDined on 5/30/2014Nice evening. Great service, waitress and helpful and attentive managerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, service could be bettergsosingsDined on 5/22/2014Excellent flavor.. even the small house salad was fresh & tasty. Eggplant Parm & Chicken Picatta: nice size, good texture & flavor. One side meatball HUGE! Prices were moderate. Service was friendly & personable but not attentive enough for a slow eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jellybellyDined on 5/14/2014Good food as usual. Good value too. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- italian food?vettesVIPDined on 5/10/2014the ambience was awful, from drunks at the bar to many walkers stacked near our table. that was the good part of the restaurant.. the dishes we ordered were not the dishes we received. the fish was overcooked. the service was awful and on a par with the food-awful.Special Features:
- Happy Dining ExperienceBeachbumVIPDined on 5/4/2014Great, fresh food that was cooked to order. this was our second time at Saltimbocca and it was wonderful.Special Features:
- The following 181 reviews are from the Saltimbocca Italian Bistro reviews archive.
- Good local restaurantjellybellyDined on 4/26/2014Restaurant gives very good value. The portions are large well prepared and the house salad is fresh. It is a comfortable local place -- can be crowded on Saturday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemmswittyDined on 4/25/2014Warm atmosphere. Excellent food. Our server was knowledgable regarding the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will be going back!Foodlover37Dined on 4/21/2014Our dishes were excellent and our waiter was very nice and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PalmPineDined on 4/19/2014A most enjoyable dinner selected from an extensive menu and several daily specials. Food was plentiful, fresh & nicely presented. Servers were very friendly and attentive, responding to our special requests, and packing take home boxes for us. Reasonable prices, and a nice but simple decor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't change anythingMarvinWDined on 4/6/2014Food and service are consistently superior. I have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in West DelrayGaryWDined on 4/6/2014Rare to find such outstanding Italian food in south Florida ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New found enjoyable restaurant.granfranDined on 4/5/2014Food was quite good and portions are sizable. I went for a traditional veal parm dish . I was very satisfied with it. My husband went for a special of yellow snapper stuffed with real crab meat over sautéed spinach. It was outstanding. The garlic bread is finger licking good. We both walked out with "doggie boxes" so we can enjoy the leftovers. Saltimbocca was a good find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- i was scared walking in...lisaDined on 3/29/2014place is a dump, and not in a cozy way. you have to see this place to believe it. I saw it on line, and it was half way between where we live and our friends, so i picked it. I was so embarrassed. The food actually was ok, so if you like eating in a brightly lit place with all 100 year old people, (yes ALL of them, walkers abound), in a place with zero ambiance...actually a negative number would best describe it, than this place is for you.
- Fresh FishGiselaDined on 3/28/2014The snapper Francaise is very good and an ample portion is served with pasta and marinara sauce. Sauce is not very good.Special Features:
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/28/2014My husband ordered the veal saltimbocca which was supposed to have prosutto but had only very small bits instead of the slice of ham expected.Special Features:
- The restaurant draws an olderBeachbumVIPDined on 3/26/2014The restaurant draws an older crowd. The decor is pleasant, the staff lovely--The food was fantastic. Definately would recommend Saltimbocca and wil be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewoldtimerVIPDined on 3/22/2014Great local restaurant. We were seated at the time of our reservation. Our server took our orders timely, and checked back with us several times to see if everything was OK. The menu was extensive and there were specials. The food was tasty and nice portions. We will definitely be returningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food, food, foodNancDined on 3/22/2014Every meal I have had here has been delicious. They have wonderful sauces accompanying the dishes. The Caesar salad is one of the best I have had. It's a strange location for an expensive restaurant, and it gets an older crowd. Great Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/20/2014I love the atmosphere and service at this restaurant. I always bring my friends here for fine dining. Everyone is courteous and helpful. They have great early bird specials, including great wines. Everyone loved their dinner, veal parm, chicken marsala, clam sauce with shrimp and veal francaise. I will definitely be back again.Special Features:
- Great dining experienceLinda492Dined on 3/16/2014Loved our dinner with family. Our group had diverse tastes and all were more than satisfied. Reservation was honored in a timely fashion. Try this gem. You'll love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sat down for dinner at 7:30PMOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/8/2014Sat down for dinner at 7:30PM and was served our main dishes at 9PM. Waiter was good, kitchen was terribleSpecial Features:
- ReturneeWinnieDined on 3/4/2014Never been disappointed. Honor reservations which is a pleasure. Round tables for groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinner. We wereMavenVIPDined on 3/4/2014Wonderful dinner. We were there for the early bird which was a fabulous deal. Large portions and $4 glasses of wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Itialian Early BirdBocaFoodies2Dined on 2/18/2014This restaurant shines when it comes to the early bird. Large menu, many choices, very reasonable prices, AND they include coffee and dessert. You will be pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HappyhappyDined on 2/14/2014We have been to Saltimbocca twice and both times I was impressed with the fast seating, the pleasant servers, the great food and a glass of wine that is filled almost to the top costing only $4.00. Their early bird special is a real treat for seniors. We will be going back again and again before going back to New York in April.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/13/2014We tried this restarant and were very disappointed with the service. We had 7:00 reservation and did not get our main course until 8:30. The food quality and quantity wad good
- Unfortunately two of fourOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/11/2014Unfortunately two of four platters came to the table only lukewarm and had to be sent back & reheated.
- A real findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/7/2014My husband and I bought a Groupon for this neighborhood restaurant. We were so surprised to experience a fantastic local Italian restaurant that will be our new favorite!!!! From making the reservation on line to the friendly wait staff to the owner who was engaging..................to the fabulous menu.......well I can't say enough. We will return, again and again and again.Special Features: