Salt Creek Grille - Valencia
24415 Town Center Drive
Valencia, CA 91355Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Salt Creek Grille - Valencia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.saltcreekgrille.com/
- Phone: (661) 222-9999
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Sunday Champagne Brunch: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Ignacio Munoz
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: For Off-Site Catering visit our catering website at www.saltcreekcateringscv.com, contact Tamra Levine at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment: Acoustical Rock, Jazz or Blues every Friday and Saturday nights from 9:00 pm until 12:30 am.
- Special Events: Weekly Specials:
Monday-Friday: Happy Hour from 4:00pm until 6:30pm. Discounted appetizers, wine, beer and cocktails.
Monday night: "Wine Lovers Rejoice" 1/2 off any bottle of wine under $100.
Tuesday night: "Taped Out Burger Tuesday" 1/2 price all draft & bottled beer & Burgers are only $7.95.
Wednesday night: "Wine Down Wednesday" All wines by the glass are discounted.
Thursday Night: "Blame it on the Goose" All Gray Goose cocktails are 1/2 off.
Live Music every Friday & Saturday night form 9-12pm in the bar
A word from Salt Creek Grille - Valencia
Think rustic meets California casual at Salt Creek Grille in Valencia. If you're looking for relaxed, upscale dining--it's time to experience Salt Creek Grille. The award-winning Salt Creek Grille features mesquite grilled hand-cut steaks, fresh Pacific seafood, tangy barbeque ribs and Zagat Guide's acclaimed "Best Pork Chop on the Planet". Signature salads, hearty pasta dishes, juicy half-pound burgers and a new "PRIME Steak Menu" also accompany the classic menu. An extensive wine list perfectly complements the classic American fare. Enjoy private parties, patio dining, a "Smooth Jazz" Sunday Brunch, live weekend entertainment, and a cozy outdoor fireplace to enhance your dining experience. Come experience Salt Creek Grille's hospitality and impressive offerings that are the talk of the Santa Clarita Valley!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Salt Creek Grille - Valencia reviews from OpenTable diners
- Went for the Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/29/2011Went for the Sunday Brunch and it was fantastic! A great local restaurant that I would recommend to others.Special Features:
- They have a wonderful foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/18/2011They have a wonderful food menu. I have not had anything that was bad off of this menu. I keep going back for more.Special Features:
- Had problem with one of theOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/11/2009Had problem with one of the meals. Wait Staff could not be bothered to either fix or replace the meal. Food was disappointing. Unless major changes are made to fod and service I will not go back.
- Met the head chef a very niceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/19/2009Met the head chef a very nice fellow informed me he was from texas....
- The food was very good andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/9/2008The food was very good and the live jazz combo added to the atmosphere. Our only dissatisfaction was with the waiter/bus service. After dinner, we had empty plates, used water and wine glasses, empty bottles and coffee cups sitting on the table until I had to hail someone down to take the dirty dishes away. My wife and I wanted to enjoy an after dinner drink, but that's hard to do with clutter on the table. Hence, my overall rating comes to a three instead of a four. DanSpecial Features:
- I was there for the SundayOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/2/2008I was there for the Sunday brunch. Food was great! I was offered a beverage - no mention of champagne - So later I asked, and was told "Yes, we have champagne and memosas." I asked for some orange juice. It was brought back to me - but my wife, sitting accross from me was not offered, and did not receive any beverage. The waitresses, who seem warm and friendly, are seriously challenged when it comes to service.Special Features:
- We came for the smooth jazzOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/26/2008We came for the smooth jazz sunday brunch, sort of a let down. The food was ok, spread out around the resturant? It was a simple brunch for 40 bucks a head, heardly worth it. You can go to the Odesey for 25 and get a view!
- This being my first visitOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/19/2008This being my first visit at your restaurant, I must honestly admit that my guest and I were 'thoroughly' impressed. Everything about your restaurant from the hostesses knowledge of my open table reservation and quick seating, to the class of entertainment, from the ambiance expelled from your invited and drop in guests to the 'scrumtuous-delight' of your chefs in charge expertise in the kitchen....I will say that the "Salt Creek Grill - Valencia" is def an A-List restaurant' and justified the shock of my tab for two! (only because it's a rarity to 'get what you pay for' these days! (Big Smile...) Thank you for the class act ambiance...and the plate lickin' grub! lol...I will def recommend your store and be back myself for more! DonnaSpecial Features:
- I always have the most fabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 10/5/2008I always have the most fabulous time here! The appetizers are too die for...you could find a better menu unless you doubled the prices. Thanks again for another fabulous time :) I see they still have Thursdays Martini Madness - Great!!!!!!Special Features:
- Loved it! With the additionOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 9/7/2008Loved it! With the addition of the Wave Sunday Bruch a great showcase for the great food and service. Thursdays are "Martini Madness" order from the list or suggest one of your own creation. Fantastic!Special Features:
- We had a great experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/25/2008We had a great experience. It was the first time for all four of us. Everyone liked what they ordered, especially me, who ordered the scallops. They were divine. It was my birthday and we ordered a chocolate souffle for the table. It too was divine. Essence of chocolate!Special Features:
- The service was stupendousOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/12/2008The service was stupendous right from the second we walked in the door. The food was absolutely delicious, beautifully prepared and the portions were surprisingly large. We were even treated to a free Anniversary dessert and disposable camera that our server used to take pictures throughtout our dinner. It was a wonderful way to spend our Anniversary. We would go back in a heart-beat! P.S. The "Christini Martini" is to die for..............Special Features:
- This is my favorite SundayOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/20/2008This is my favorite Sunday Brunch! The food is good the champagne is excellent and the fresh OJ is impeccable. I driove from Palmdale at least once a month for this special treat. Definitely worth the cost.Special Features:
- We have enjoyed the primeOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/9/2008We have enjoyed the prime menu, ahi tuna salad, martini's and Sunday brunch on a weekly basis and for the most part everything has been on the money. EnjoySpecial Features:
- Greg, the owner, was thereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/22/2008Greg, the owner, was there to greet guests. He was very welcoming. There was a nice variety of food on the Sunday Brunch. All the dishes we tried were excellent.Special Features:
- Nice evening and special occasion.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/11/2008Nice evening and special occasion. Service was a little slowSpecial Features:
- Two of my online reservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/10/2008Two of my online reservations I made to the Salt Creek in Valencia did not record points. I assume becuase the host/hostess did not properly check off my arrival since it's pretty easy to walk into Salt Creek without reservations. Now I need to call the restaurant to fix the problem, which is not convenient. The reason I started eating more freequently at Salt Creek is the ability to earn more points through Open Table.
- This was a birtday celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/2/2008This was a birtday celebration for my wife. The table that I requested was set and ready when we arrived. I had asked for a table that was in a quiet area for privacy. Shortly after we ordered our meals, our waitress approached our table with another lady who was introduced as a realtor from a local RE-Max office. She was there to solicit monetary donations for local homeless shelters. My wife and I were in a state of disbelief after her presentation. To tell you the truth it ruined the ambiance of our special evening that we intended to have at this upscale restauant. We did donate money to the shelter but I feel that this was not the venue to request donations for any cause. We will not return to the Salt Creek Grille.
- I love dinning at Salt Creek.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/30/2008I love dinning at Salt Creek. Great location, fantastic food, terrific atmosphere.Special Features:
- We had so hoped that SaltOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/26/2008We had so hoped that Salt Creek had improved since we had last dined there a year ago. Our waitress was pleasant and service adequate, however after bringing our bottle of wine to the table she did not know better than to fill our glasses to the brim. The food quality was merely okay. My husband's aged filet mignon was a bit overcooked and did not seem to have the enhanced flavor of aged beef we had experienced at say, Ruth's Chris. My shrimp was also overcooked and definitely on the chewy side. On the plus side, the decor of the restaurant is done quite beautifully in the mission-style. Asthetically, it is very inviting and eye-appealing. The outdoor fire pit is enticing and the bartender pours a good cocktail.Special Features:
- Really enjoyed the WAVE BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/18/2008Really enjoyed the WAVE Brunch - wonderful food and variety. Will definitely come back again and not only for brunch.Special Features:
- Staff service was excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/15/2008Staff service was excellent. The musician playing was awesome and had great sound. Overall we had a great time and did not feel rushed the whole evening!Special Features:
- The scallops were small, overcookedOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/21/2008The scallops were small, overcooked, and over-sauced. I even suspected that the scallops weren't real. This entree was poorly prepared and over-priced. I was very disappointed in the quality of the food. It was a poor value for my money. I will not visit Salt Creek Grille again.
- I found the restaurant wasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/16/2008I found the restaurant was overpriced for the food and atmosphere. I ordered the USDA PRIME steak (The best steak the had there)and it was average at best. Service was good but too expensive. I wouldn't go back.Special Features:
- We had a great time at SaltOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/30/2008We had a great time at Salt Creek Grill. The service was excellent and I love the coziness of the booths. The food was outstanding. The volume of the live show was a little excessive, but I understand it has to be to get to all corners of the restaurant. I would like to come back sometime when there is no live broadcast and see how the sound is. All in all, I would definitely recommend Salt Creek to my friends and family. Thank you for an outstanding celebration experience.Special Features:
- The food was average, notOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/18/2008The food was average, not amazing and not as good as previous visits. Service was poor, the waiter never checked back with us after serving us and he didn't even know what an Open Table dining check was or how to handle it.Special Features:
- The service was excellent,OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/17/2008The service was excellent, and the food good. The appetizer menu was varied and outstanding. Margaritas were excellent as well.Special Features:
- Good experience -- would goOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 3/16/2008Good experience -- would go back. Great for a chain!Special Features:
- Always a pleasure!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/10/2008Great night out with friends. Wonderful service as usual. Lively atmosphere. Always a pleasure.Special Features:
- Great for special occasion!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/18/2007Great place for a special occasion. The atmosphere was very romantic. The service was wonderful. There were special surprises awaiting for my husbands birthday. It was a wonderful night. Kudos to the restaurant that makes a couple feel the way they made us feel that night. We will dine again.Special Features: