Salt Creek Grille - Valencia
24415 Town Center Drive
Valencia, CA 91355Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Salt Creek Grille - Valencia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.saltcreekgrille.com/
- Phone: 6612229999
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Sunday Champagne Brunch: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Ignacio Munoz
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment: Acoustical Rock, Jazz or Blues every Friday and Saturday nights from 9:00 pm until 12:30 am.
- Special Events: Weekly Specials:
Sunday-Thursday: Chef's Dinners only $19.95. Includes choice of soup or salad, the nightly entree special & rich chocolate cake.
Monday-Friday: Happy Hour from 4:00pm until 6:30pm. Discounted appetizers, wine, beer and cocktails.
Monday night: "Wine Lovers Rejoice" 1/2 off any bottle of wine under $100.
Tuesday night: "Taped Out Tuesday" 1/2 price all draft & bottled beer.
Wednesday night: "Wine Down Wednesday" All wines by the glass are discounted.
Thursday Night: "Blame it on the Goose" All Gray Goose cocktails are 1/2 off.
A word from Salt Creek Grille - Valencia
Think rustic meets California casual at Salt Creek Grille in Valencia. If you're looking for relaxed, upscale dining--it's time to experience Salt Creek Grille. The award-winning Salt Creek Grille features mesquite grilled hand-cut steaks, fresh Pacific seafood, tangy barbeque ribs and Zagat Guide's acclaimed "Best Pork Chop on the Planet". Signature salads, hearty pasta dishes, juicy half-pound burgers and a new "PRIME Steak Menu" also accompany the classic menu. An extensive wine list perfectly complements the classic American fare. Enjoy private parties, patio dining, a "Smooth Jazz" Sunday Brunch, live weekend entertainment, and a cozy outdoor fireplace to enhance your dining experience. Come experience Salt Creek Grille's hospitality and impressive offerings that are the talk of the Santa Clarita Valley!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Salt Creek Grille - Valencia reviews from OpenTable diners
- The waitress was a total snob.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/22/2012The waitress was a total snob. She acted like we were a total inconvenience to her. She ignored us once when we asked her a question in passing. The food took a LONG time to get...it would be worth the money if the service was qualitySpecial Features:
- A Higher End version of DenysOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/30/2012There's just no vibe in this place. You don't feel any culture, hipness its just dull. I tell you what if their target crowd is old people there's alot of them here. You might as well go to Denys. They need to do something about the food. I don't mind pricey but quality has to be there. Waiters are there to make sure you order the most expensive not necessarily explain what's in it. Now I know why I don't remember what I had the last time I was here.
- The service and food was great.TheOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/23/2012The service and food was great.The band was unbelievable! I would come every sunday if they were playing.Thank You, AdrianSpecial Features:
- Their food is to die for!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2012Their food is to die for!! We truly enjoyed our steak dinners!!
- I made a reservation a monthOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/15/2012I made a reservation a month ahead of time for my husband's birthday. We were first told to sit in the bar. When we mentioned that we had a reservation we were allowed to sit in the main room. There was no acknowledgment of the birthday. We came from out of town. I had heard good things about the restaurant. I was very disappointed that my attempt to treat my husband failed. I would never make a reservation there again.
- When spending nearly $35 onOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/3/2012When spending nearly $35 on one piece of meat, it should be prepared as ordered, and it should arrive within a reasonable amount of time. Neither occurred on this trip. I ordered a filet mignon 'medium rare' and when it arrived 30+ minutes later it was 'medium'. I like salt, but the sauteed spinach was so salty that it dramatically altered the flavor of the merlot I was drinking. I've had much better experiences at Salt Creek in the past, so these scores are based solely on this trip.
- Food is amazing, Server was not!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/2/2012Our dinner was delicious! Everyone in our party absolutely loved the food! Would definitely go back, but would request a different waiter. Our waiter on Sept 2, 2012 was "Killer," and our service was killer, but not in a good way. He asked for the ladies drinks, then proceeded to ask us if we wanted any appetizers without asking the gentlemen for their drink order. Our drinks were not refilled in a timely manner, had to ask the busser for water refills. My husband ordered the Prime Rib special and it came with a free dessert. Killer asked if he was ready for his dessert and brought him a dessert menu. He chose Aloras favorite. He brought out 2 desserts, he neglected to tell us the dessert was standard, so we paid for an extra $10 dessert.Special Features:
- Drove back from San FranciscoMarlaPRDined on 8/25/2012Drove back from San Francisco after dropping our daughter at college and after the grapevine were starving. I had been to the one in Laguna and enjoyed it! This was just what we were looking for, delicious food with friendly service!
- Great experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2012The food and service were excellent. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. I ordered my steak was cooked perfectly and everything tasted great. I loved my Creme Brulee! I would highly recommend this for a special occasion or a nice dinner.Special Features:
- They accommodated us providingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/28/2012They accommodated us providing a private dining room.Special Features:
- Salt Creek Grille - ValenciaZINNERDined on 7/25/2012Tends to be quiet during lunch (very busy during dinner). Service was fantastic! Waiter was very attentive. Food was excellent. Of special note was the Carrot Cake for dessert. Super Moist and flavorful.Special Features:
- My husband and I had a lovelyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/24/2012My husband and I had a lovely dinner at Salt Creek Grille while celebrating our anniversary. I would highly recommend the Stuffed Alaskan Halibut. One of the best fish dished we've ever had. The restaurant donates a dollar to the local Boys and Girls Club with each order ... an extra little bonus. We also had the Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon which was excellent. Since it was our anniversary, we were treated to a complimentary flourless chocolate cake for dessert. All I can say is WOW! We had great service and wonderful food. Salt Creek Grille is definitely one of the nicest restaurants in town!Special Features:
- The food was good but overpriced.sandyDined on 7/8/2012The food was good but overpriced. My salmon dish for $25 came with no sides and just the vegetable stuffing, which was predominately carrots(the cheapest vegetable possible). My son's steak was excellent, but his vegetables were cold. The garlic potatoes were hot on the inside but cold on the outside. The waiter disappeared after he brought the entrees and did not reappear until we were finished eating.The service is better at Islands. At least the waiter there came by frequently to refill our sodas. We only came because we had a gift certificate.This dinner repeated our previous experiences there.We came for dinner because the last time we came for lunch to use the certificate, the service was slightly better but the food was overcooked.
- Enjoyed it very much. HadCigaDined on 7/1/2012Enjoyed it very much. Had a business meeting there for a party of six. The waitress was very helpful, service was great. It's too bad we didn't have lunch menu options on Sunday but I would definitely recommend the restaurant.Special Features:
- Both the choice of entreesDinerVIPDined on 6/19/2012Both the choice of entrees and service were excellent. I particularly liked the selection of beef, seafood and chicken choices. The wine list was nice. The service just right. A most enjoyable occasion and definitely a place to return to time and time again.Special Features:
- Waitress was very pushy. HadUnhappyVIPDined on 5/14/2012Waitress was very pushy. Had to tell her 4 time we were having a business dinner and give us some tiem. The resturant was not busy
- A Pleasant Surprise!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/1/2012While this restaurant is already well known in the area, we had not been back there for several years, so we were pleasantly surprised to find that the ambiance, service, menu, wine list and meals we ordered were all top notch! Her grilled Dinner Salad with Salmon and my Chipotle Chicken were both wonderfully prepared and we could not have been more pleased. Although we did not have wine, we did review their wine list, and we both made a mental note to come back here with some friends in the near future to do surf & turf with wine next time! Best of all, they have specials for every weeknite of the week, and all of them make a weeknite visit a great idea if you are into saving money at a great restaurant!Special Features:
- Food was good as always, serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/23/2012Food was good as always, service definitely sub par. John was our waiter. When my husband asked for a drink recommendation, he never even mentioned that is was half price beer night. And when I asked about the specials he looked at me liked he didn't know what I was talking about. Seemed disinterested. Not the kind of service we usually get at Salt Creek.
- Always great! They have theirJoeTVIPDined on 4/12/2012Always great! They have their own label red wine that is Great!! (only at this location)Special Features:
- We went to dinner for ourOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/11/2012We went to dinner for our 32 wedding anniversary. It was a very enjoyable dinner and the food was great.Special Features:
- Choose A Steak, You Can't Go WrongOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/4/2012Arrived five minutes early and were whisked immediately to our booth. The lighting in the booth almost forces you to sit close to one another, perfect for a date. The waitress promptly arrived to take our drink orders and thoroughly explained all our questions on the menu. We started with the Ahi Tuna Stack appetizer. Excellent choice. Buttery slices of Ahi that go well with the avocado, cucumber, and sauce. Mouth watering. Our main courses were both the 16oz, 21 day aged, "All Natural" New York Strip Steak. The Steaks were cooked to perfection. They had a nice crust on the outside and were pink inside. Outstanding! I had steamed vegetables, with a hint of lemon, with mine and my date had garlic mashed potatoes. Both were great.Special Features:
- Lovely restaurant, mixed performancOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/21/2012The ambiance is always excellent and the service was very good. The food quality, however, is a bit mixed. The house salad is excellent, the cesear not so good. My wife had fish that was very good. I had ahi that was overwhelmed by pepper, even after scrapping, although the presentation was lovely. The warm bread is very good but served with a red speckled spread that is at best insipid.
- The food was great, the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012The food was great, the service was great and I would definitely go there again.Special Features:
- Always a good selection ofOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/8/2012Always a good selection of entrees. No disappointment no matter what is ordered.Special Features:
- Best BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/22/2012Champagne, pasta bar, prime rib and the shrimp during Sunday Brunch is all you need to know. I'll be going back many times.Special Features:
- Salt Creek Grille cooks!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/16/2012It's close to the Valencia Town Center. It is a welcome break when shopping or great for before or after a movie. The ambience is wonderful if you like something a little quieter. The food and service are excellent! One of my favorite resturants in the SCV. If you have never tasted it the grilled salad and the mac and cheese (adult style) are a must for foodies.Special Features:
- Would recommend to anyoneOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/22/2011Would recommend to anyone who wants great food and pleasant atmosphere. There was a wonderful tro playing in bar area to add to overall experience. Best martinis I've Hardin area. I highly recommend the "christini".Special Features:
- It was very quiet when ourOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/7/2011It was very quiet when our group of four arrived just past the lunch rush. We were seated in an area that was deserted....which was fine for us! The food was fresh, nicely presented and adequate portion size. We would like to return for Happy Hour!!Special Features:
- Have enjoyed their SundayOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/4/2011Have enjoyed their Sunday brunch many times and never fails to meet or exceed expectations! The food is always delicious. In addition to custom omelette and custom pasta bars, there's waffles (with strawberries and fresh cream,if desired), an assortment of salads, breads/bagels (with smoked salmon), chicken/fish/ribs entrees, potatoes, bacon, sausage, etc. The champagne/Mimosas are excellent, as are the multitude of desserts. One of my favorite places for brunch...Special Features:
- Salt Creek Grille ValenciaOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/26/2011Salt Creek Grille Valencia always amazes us with their flavorful entrees. This time my boyfriend and I went to Salt Creek with lunch and the salads and special entrees were wonderful. I would definitely recommend Salt Creek Grille to all my family and friends.Special Features:
- Ate a late dinner during thenweekOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/18/2011Ate a late dinner during thenweek when they were slow They weren't exactly on their game They waitress was more interested hanging out with the bar tender and bar guests, rather than keeping a. Eye on the diners Food was good for one nut bad the other diner
- This was the second time ourOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/16/2011This was the second time our family tried their prime rib special. Not as good as last time. Potatoes and veggies were cold. Meat not as tender. Service a bit slow. Disappointing because usually the meals are awesome. Also, tried the house wines this time. Way too pricy for 2 buck chuck. Stick to label you know.Special Features:
- DonnaOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/28/2011My waitress never refilled our water glasses, was slow to deliver our food, and the restaurant was too loud.
- The Champagne Brunch at SaltOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/4/2011The Champagne Brunch at Salt Creek was fabulous! Great price for what was offered/received from soup to nuts, beverages and food variety alike! Would definitely recommend this restaurant to all my family and friends for a relaxing, enjoyable Champagne Brunch.Special Features:
- caesar salad price @ 6.95OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/17/2011caesar salad price @ 6.95 for what you get. entrees reasonableSpecial Features:
- Outstanding patio diningOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/14/2011Always enjoy their great brunch with pasta made to order anyway you want.Special Features:
- The evening here was a partOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/21/2011The evening here was a part of a series of "Wine Paring" dinners, my first here. Spent with my business partner and fellow food & wine lover. The preparation, presentation of the food and the symetry of the menu and wine selections were brilliantly done by Tamra Levine, who actually came out to our table to introduce herself and once again later, asking for our opinions ... such a thoughtful and gifted person, knowing very well the "Magic" of the culinary marriage in paring certain varietal wines with beuatifully created and flavor-infused cuisine. A total joy!!!Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/13/2011I guess I expected more from this restaurant. It is very pricey, not a large selection of food, no lobster, the food was just all right- nothing special. The only thing I can say positive is the corkage fee was reasonable.Special Features:
- Went for the Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/29/2011Went for the Sunday Brunch and it was fantastic! A great local restaurant that I would recommend to others.Special Features:
- Moved my reservation on aOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/19/2011Moved my reservation on a moments notice with no issues, food was phenominal. Overall the best restaurant (IMHO) in the 661Special Features: