Salt Creek Grille - El Segundo
2015 E. Park Place
El Segundo, CA 90245Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Salt Creek Grille - El Segundo
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.saltcreekgrille.com/
- Phone: 3103359288
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Brian Amparan
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: 100 to 2500 we have you covered. We can prepare most items off of our Salt Creek Grille menu at you office, camps, the park, or the beach. We also offer office meeting catering, call and we can email you a menu or visit out website. For further information, contact our Event Coordinator Christina Bettendorf @ 310-335-9288 or email email@example.com
- Private Party Facilities: Private Parties... Our Specialty Whether a celebration, reception, or meeting, let Salt Creek Grille host your next event. Thousands of guests have enjoyed the food and gracious service provided by our private dining room staff. Join us at Salt Creek Grille for: Rehearsal Dinners Cocktail Mixers Corporate Luncheons/Dinners Reserved Happy Hour Special Occasion Events Holiday Parties Birthday/Anniversary Dinners Offsite Catering For further information, a personal tour, or to reserve your private party, Contact our Event Coordinator Christina Bettendorf @ 310-335-9288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Party Contact: Christina Bettendorf 8888653635
- Entertainment: Live Music Friday and Saturday Nights
A word from Salt Creek Grille - El Segundo
Come enjoy for yourselves, the Salt Creek Grille experience! Signature mesquite grilled menu items paired with gracious, friendly service in a comfortable, yet sophisticated atmosphere. Now is the opportunity to experience the reinvention of our fresh, farm to table menu complimented by Salt Creek Grille"s original classic menu favorites! We also offer the best Happy Hour in the South Bay!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Salt Creek Grille - El Segundo reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (3)vibrant bar scene (3)good for groups (2)neighborhood gem (1)great for outdoor dining (1)notable wine list (1)fit for foodies (1)hot spot (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Visit once; LAX nearbyGroceryAisleWineSnobDined on 10/25/2014Service was very patient, timely, non-intrusive. Food served hot but was under-seasoned; expensive for lunch (4 burgers, 4 bar-beverages = $160). Open atmosphere and as our lunch was very early very low attendance so really couldn't judge noise level; however, based on the open format I would imagine it would get very loud.
- Must do business lunch spotqantelleDined on 10/20/2014I always recommend Salt Creek Grille for lunches with clients as it's a very good menu, spacious so the noise level in the restaurant is low, and easy to park. Food is reliable.Special Features:
- Great dinnerTufCriticDined on 10/17/2014Because someone had heard it was a good restaurant, we had a family birthday celebration there. We all were pleased with our dinners. I had one of the specials, a King Salmon steak dinner. I can honestly say it was one of the best restaurant dinners I've ever had. I am a serious cook and most restaurant meals don't measure up to my standards but, truly, I was impressed. I had a requested a round table for the 8 of us for easier conversation and they accommodated us in the bar area. I was grateful.... it was quieter than the main restaurant room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 902 reviews are from the Salt Creek Grille - El Segundo reviews archive.
- We loved our dinners, thereluluDined on 10/28/2012We loved our dinners, there were 4 of us and we all loved our dinners. My hushband and I sharred 2 dishes and they split the dishes for us. This wads wonderful, so many restauranrs don't willingly want to do this.Special Features:
- Unfortunately there were someOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/13/2012Unfortunately there were some issues of food not being right, but the server was more than helpful.
- Great find in El SegundoFoodieVIPDined on 10/10/2012This is a great spot for either lunch or dinner. The food is excellent and the staff is super friendly.Special Features:
- i really enjoyed the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/6/2012i really enjoyed the service and the food. ThanksSpecial Features:
- Food was marginal comparedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/29/2012Food was marginal compared to price. Would not recommend
- Not fit for foodies! BoringOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 9/27/2012Not fit for foodies! Boring menu. No specials. Nothing to embellish or 'add-on'. The only item a health-concious person could order is the house salad BUT it was very good. Not sure if I would ever go back, but if I did it would be just for a drink on the patio. Most items had cheese and/or a heavy sauce.Special Features:
- I had the Grilled Veggie Wrap,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/25/2012I had the Grilled Veggie Wrap, and it was delicious!
- The restaurant and bar canOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2012The restaurant and bar can get very busy and therefore pretty noisey but sitting out on the patio to have cocktails and appetizers (you can also order from the full menu) is terrific! Service was excellent.Special Features:
- Very GoodevieDined on 9/16/2012the service was very accommodating. excellence waitress. the prime rib was so-so, not anything special. bread was great as well as the chowder soup.Special Features:
- I have been to SCG many timeswisefoodieDined on 9/14/2012I have been to SCG many times now. I like the current menu which has been simpified. Unfortunately overall food quality has declined in El Segundo over time. Service is now consistently disappointing...wait staff "disappears" and food simply takes too long to arrive.
- Sea bass was very good butOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/14/2012Sea bass was very good but salmon was not great. Waiter was very responsive.
- Highly recommendedGiveMeGoodFoodDined on 9/11/2012Everything was delicious in the indoor dining room. We were celebrating a birthday and the restaurant provided a complementary dessert without any embarrassing singing. Afterward we enjoyed the large outdoor seating areas around firepits. A wonderful evening!!! We will return.Special Features:
- The service was incrediblyOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/9/2012The service was incredibly slow, considering there were few customers at the time we were there (11:30 a.m.). Caesar salad was covered in dressing and you couldn't see the lettuce. Received a coffee with cream rather than Latte and was charged for a Latte. When I sent the salad back asking for dressing on the side, it took forever. My guest was sitting there with her food on the table waiting for my salad to be delivered. Had to ask for everything (except the check). Was double-charged for the Caesar salad. The staff was pleasant, but there was no service and I would not return.
- You would get better ratesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/7/2012You would get better rates if the noise levels would be down and a bit more lights. Very frustrating to read menu with poor lighting. Food was good. But please have normal sallad as free substitute - not everybody wants to eat greasy & unhealthy. It's kind of unfair to have your portion with stuff you really do not want to eat. Then you leave sides out (which is calculated on price) and will be charged xtra for the side sallad. Stake itself was excellent. This is speaking for everybody in the group. We appreciated the table linen and birthday wishes.
- Overall food and service good.OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/6/2012Overall food and service good. Good working lunch venue.Special Features:
- Went on a date night withOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/2/2012Went on a date night with my hubby. We really enjoyed the food. Great place to take your sweatheart!Special Features:
- We just love this place....theOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/1/2012We just love this place....the food is always great!Special Features:
- Lovely overall. Great food,JillDined on 9/1/2012Lovely overall. Great food, although very limited lunch menu. Service was good. Nice birthday sundae!Special Features:
- Food was delicious, thoughOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2012Food was delicious, though the potato side dishes were just so-so (bland and dry). Highly recommend the grilled asparagus! The server, James was friendly, knowledgeable and knew the right wine for the dinner. I've been here 2-4 times and have never been let down by the food, wine and servers....a guaranteed great experience!Special Features:
- Food was very good. It wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2012Food was very good. It was quite crowded for a Wednesday evening. As a result, the noise level made it hard to hear the conversation at our table. By 8:00-ish, the lights were so dim, the server had to bring a flashlight so I could see (and pay for) the bill! But overall, we had a good dinner.
- The only problem we experiencedSushiDined on 8/23/2012The only problem we experienced is that two out of six dinners arrived about 4-5 minutes after the first four were served.Special Features:
- Overall very good. Very niceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/23/2012Overall very good. Very nice atmosphere. Recommended.Special Features:
- Unfortunately I thought theOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/15/2012Unfortunately I thought the food was over priced and not that great.
- Great food. Love the rissotto.TazTMorselVIPDined on 8/11/2012Great food. Love the rissotto. Our server was very responsive, but had way too many tables to handle, tables inside and out, and far apart. Get that girl some help. She was trying very hard, but give her a break. There's only so much one person can do. Otherwise, cool vibe - love the outdoor area with the fire pits and lights.Special Features:
- Good emails from open tableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2012Good emails from open table confirming reservation. Prompt service. Dinner was ok for me but my guest loved itSpecial Features:
- Great spot!akanelsDined on 8/3/2012We found the food selection to be perfect -- just the right amount of choices, not overwhelming as some restaurants can be. The halibut and salmon were cooked to perfection. The hangar steak was delicious. I'd love the recipe for the fish chowder -- best we've had. To top it off, our server, Elizabeth, was wonderful. She was personable, easy to talk to, explained the special so that we wanted them all, and treated us like we were her only customers (which definitely was not true). Great evening had by the 4 of us.Special Features:
- Always one of our happy hourOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/3/2012Always one of our happy hour favorites! Champagne and lemonade martini is amazing!!Special Features:
- Customer service is nonnexistent.atOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 8/2/2012Customer service is nonnexistent.at this restaurant. Our rude, unattentive & unknowledgable waitress spent more time on her iPhone and socializing with other wait staff. What an unpleasant evening... Wil not be visiting again.
- Every food item we orderedOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/29/2012Every food item we ordered was outstanding and our server, Dan, was fantastic.Special Features:
- Great gem in the SouthbayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/29/2012Great place. Love the Bacon wrapped horseradish shrimp. Beautifully prepared and taste amazing. The steaks are very good and prepared perfectly. The halibut was amazing. Great place to hang out at the bar or have a great meal.Special Features:
- We started with the grilledOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/28/2012We started with the grilled caesar salad which was quite tasty. We each ordered the filet mignon, which was prepared as we like, lean, and excellent. For dessert we tried the apple pie which was served with both apple sorbet and vanilla ice cream, quite good!Special Features:
- The food is exceptionallyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/28/2012The food is exceptionally good for the price. The service and seating was excellent but I wish there was a bigger selection of White Zinfindale. This was a birthday party and we had a lot of fun here.Special Features:
- Never had a bad meal here.SpblueVIPDined on 7/28/2012Never had a bad meal here. Love the steak, love th fish! Always great service !Special Features:
- Best WaiterPFFlyerDined on 7/28/2012Mike DeL is the most professional waiter I have had in recent memory! Highly recommend his professional service.
- Enjoy the food, but the serviceBeachbarbVIPDined on 7/22/2012Enjoy the food, but the service is not consistent. Sometimes it excellent and other times dreadful. This is based on more than a few visits.Special Features:
- Our waitress was GREAT. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/21/2012Our waitress was GREAT. Food very good. Goat cheese appetizer sublime! Wish we had more time to linger!Special Features:
- If I go to a restaurant inOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/17/2012If I go to a restaurant in Denmark is it to enjoy the food and sit and talk and we use may be longer time in the rstaurant than people in US, because we had the fdeeling that we have to rush and be finish quick.Special Features: