Sausalito, CA 94965Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://salitoscrabhouse.com/
- Phone: 4153313226x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast until 3 pm every day
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
Lunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Saturday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Prime Rib
- Executive Chef: J. C. Becerra
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Contact: Charlie Hamilton 4153313226x
A word from Salito’s
The setting is quintessential Sausalito--the deck overlooking Richardson Bay and the boats passing by, sunshine and a day to relax and enjoy seafood, prime rib, fresh oysters,Dungeness crab and many varieties of salumi. Casual dining any day of the week at a Sausalito institution.Continued
Breakfast every day until 3 pm.
Breakfast every day until 3 pm.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Salito’s - Best Restaurants in Sausalito ›
Salito’s reviews from OpenTable diners
153 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (131)scenic view (124)great for lunch (78)good for groups (66)great for brunch (55)kid-friendly (47)special occasion (37)fit for foodies (36)neighborhood gem (35)romantic (34)vibrant bar scene (20)hot spot (15)late-night find (7)notable wine list (7)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/26/2014A great place for outside dinning. Food is always great as is the wait staff. Relaxed dinning, never rushed.Special Features:
- highly recommend-AnnaVIPDined on 8/23/2014Gorgeous setting. The heaters made the patio a delightful temperature. A very special treat to dine here.Special Features:
- ExcelentDined on 8/22/2014My wife and I very much enjoy our wonderful dinner. We look to visit your again.Special Features:
- Has improvedyodewoDined on 8/16/2014When we first went to Salito's we were disappointed by the disorganized service, it was BAD! However, we tried again and again, and have been very happy with not only the service but the quality of the food. They have a great selection and many gluten free choices.Special Features:
- Very disappointed for the cost.DonovanDined on 8/16/2014Very disappointed in quality of food for the price tag. Spend your money elsewhereSpecial Features:
- OK Not GreatDinewclassVIPDined on 8/15/2014I thought a "seafood" place with the Cioppino posted over 1/4 of a page on the menu deserves much to brag about. But not quite. The Cioppino was limited in seafood, just a couple of tiny shrimps, and mussels but lots of potatoes (really??) corn on the cob and carrots. The sauce was too thick with no thyme or herb flavor. I will go to San Francisco's Wharf area for Cioppino's any time.Special Features:
- Magnifico lugarLourdesfromspainDined on 8/14/2014Habiamos visto buenas criticas en internet, pero la experiencia real fue aun mejor. Servicio muy atento, nos atendieron en español, la comida deliciosa, el local muy amplio y con perfectas vistas. El mejor restaurante que hemos visitado tras diez dias en California.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DrhipuDined on 8/9/2014I am very glad to have choosen Salitos for lunch after biking the golden gate..the view is very nice, the ambiance was very pleasant, lot of people but not noisy, the service was friendly and efficient and the food was very good with fair prieces..also they dont charge if you bring your own wine..i will be back next time I go to SausalitoSpecial Features:
- alansussDined on 8/8/2014Open seating is great. I would definitely go back. Nice job.Special Features:
- Great viesAvatarDined on 8/1/2014. The young lady waiting on us never smiled. (Bad hair day?) not sure why. The food is good not great but the view is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what I wantedWineFoodieVIPDined on 8/1/2014A great Crab Louis with a nice view of the Bay in Sausalito. Brought our own wine and they charged no corkage fee. Love this place. It fills a niche perfectly for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Location isn't everythingJWSsfVIPDined on 7/29/2014Beautiful setting on the water, boats, islands, birds, etc., plus limited parking. BUT food was mediocre to terrible, the worst chowder I've ever had. If they served Progresso's, it would be an improvement. Service slow and they actually brought back a fork from a cleared plate. This could be a stand-out, sell-out restaurant if management cared enough. For the best you're going to get from this place, just go for drinks and an appetizer on a lovely evening.Special Features:
- Hard to beat surf and turfTheSeekerDined on 7/27/2014Eat outside it's worthwhile, nice views. Food was very good, prime rib and crab, sizzling platters of muscles, shrimp and the like are fantastic. EnjoySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great crabSandraVIPDined on 7/27/2014The crab Louie was really excellent. The spicy Bloody Mary was really good. The Salted Caramel Cake was light and beyond delicious.. The service was great. I made my reservation at the wrong time.......They still seated me...Special Features:
- Perfect place.RustyDined on 7/25/2014Eating at Salito's is a great place to eat. Plenty of options to chose from on the menu and all good. It is the kind of place that fits any occasion you want to have or "you want to make it." Dress up or dress down, Quiet or Fun.Special Features:
- underwhelmedwineholeDined on 7/23/2014We went to Salito's for my daughter's 18th birthday. 4 adults and 3 late teens. The view is truly amazing, the bar looked energetic and fun. The food, however, was just underwhelming. Ciopinno was not will stocked with seafood, the calamari was chewy and not fried well, the beet salad was tasty and fresh. The service was also poor. The waiter forgot a side dish for the birthday girl, was not around when we wanted to order more wine and the picking up the check took way too long. I would go back for a cocktail, NOT for dinnerSpecial Features:
- Not what we hopedGregSDined on 7/21/2014First of all, the scenery on the waterfront and the service was above average. The real disappointment came with the food. The clam chowder is grossly misnamed, as it was in my opinion potato soup with some crab meat sprinkled on top. The crab enchilada and steamed crabs both failed to wow as well. Overall, not what we were expecting.Special Features:
- CowgirlMacDined on 7/20/2014Loved having the ability to choose several different items to sample off of the menu! The portions were more than adequate and everything was delicious - each item with its own unique taste as opposed to everything tasting the same with the same spices and flavors. In addition to the crab, the crab cakes and mussels are a must-have - as is the bread!! Service was very good and attentive.Special Features:
- beautiful setting & presentationsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/20/2014While we had some minor difficulties, lunch was wonderful. The food was delicious and the kitchen willing to work with special requests. Presentations were all beautiful. Service friendly. We would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So - soOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2014Great view and ambience ; good vibe - good , not so hot! Service was okay - took a long time to get our cocktails!!Special Features:
- Best Birthday Celebration on WaterQueenieDined on 7/12/2014Birthday Celebration perfect. Parking a plus. Outside patio a must. Service outstanding. Food good except the salad Crab Louie needed more crab. Order the hot bread. We will all had FUN and will return.Special Features:
- Great Prime RibDiningwithdrewDined on 7/9/2014Wonderful food and very consistent. Excellent every time!Special Features:
- one of the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/9/2014we had mussels that were delicious and plentiful. The poor waiter had to wait for us to order because we met up with long lost friends but He did not show impatience. Great place Pierre HornSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Venue, Staff and Food!JackfromsanrafaelDined on 7/7/2014We needed a Monday night birthday party venue for 20 people in Sausalito and Salito's fit the bill nicely. Peter the manager handled all our questions and needs for the party and the wait staff was fantastic! Top that off with a great menus and view to the bay and the entire combination just worked! Highly recommended.Special Features:
- disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/6/2014First, they tried to seat me in a corner by kitchen (I reserved a water view). Then, when I used restroom, they cleared my table and were already seating someone else when I returned. My Loiue salad with crab came without crab. My waiter went missing and I could not check out. And, worst of all, I received none of sincere apologies.
- A great brunchEcalawayDined on 7/6/2014The food was really good The crab louis was lush and the crab enchiladas over the top. I wish I could have had the meats plates but for us it would have been too much. I would love to come back for drinks and the meat platter and the Kettle bread. Also I plan to come back for the Prime Rib dinner.Special Features:
- sunshinesuunshine888Dined on 7/5/2014food was very good. our waiter rushed us to order our main course when we just wanted to enjoy our drinks and appetizers before ordering our main course. His only concern was to turn his table another few more times. Never had a high end restaurant rush us the manner he did especially with the prices Salito charges.Special Features:
- Incredible view, so-so food.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/4/2014Crab cocktail, crab Louie salad was very good. Chicken dish really dry and uninspired. Crabwich sandwich was mostly bread with weird relish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- managers stress out too easily?enjoyinglifeDined on 7/4/2014it was a busy evening, but the manager seemed to be over-stressed...
- Great seafood!farm2bellyDined on 7/4/2014Great seafood restaurant with waterside dining. The open, airy layout is nice. The food quality is fantastic.Special Features:
- Dont waste your money on dessertRosiemomVIPDined on 7/3/2014We had a very nice meal. The grill pan dinners are great. The oddball waiter kind of ruined the experience. He was nice but just very robotic. The 4 of us shared 2 desserts which were both very mediocre and not cheap. If you eat here, go out for dessert somewhere else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic View!!LoriDined on 7/2/2014Delicious food with a fantastic view!! Enjoyed our experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Salute to Salito'sSoulFoodVIPDined on 7/2/2014Salito's signature dish is dungeness crab prepared every conceivable way. My favorite is the crab burrito. But, they offer other great dishes like sand dabs and pork osso bucco. With ample outdoor dining with a great view of Saussalito's Richardson Bay, this is the place for lunch or an early summer dinner. Service can be slow, but the manager will get someone to your table pronto when you ask. And, don't miss the salted carmel cake; it's the best dessert in the area!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchBdogDined on 6/29/2014My waiter sloshshed my bloody Mary so I had to clean it up with a napkin-there was not enough crabmeat in the crab sandwich to call it a crab sandwich. They offered great bread but no plates on which to put it until we had all taken the bread and broken it and put it on the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cali tripOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/26/2014Would have a hard time finding a better view. Sat on the water and had a shrimp and crab skillet. Great flavor. Nice service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All but the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/22/2014I guess our waitress was just over-worked or had too many tables to take care of, because we rarely saw her. Had to wave her down a couple of times. When we said we could not want coffee or dessert, that would have been the time to bring us our check, right? Well, 20 minutes later we finally got it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Salito'sStaciamaggVIPDined on 6/22/2014Always a good time and delicious food with super service. The crab enchiladas are amazing! The view of the Boats in the bay is beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KCOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014Great atmosphere, server gave my gluten free dietary need extra consideration and care!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We liked it!CathyDined on 6/15/2014It was a great place for Father's Day. The weather was warm and the view was clear. Very nice day for this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014This is my mom's favorite restaurant. The food is good, the staff is friendly and the view of the bay cannot be beat.Special Features: