801-805 Gap Newport Pike
Avondale, PA 19311Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://sakehana.net/
- Phone: (610) 268-2889
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Satruday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai French, Japanese, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Michael 6102682889
A word from Sake Hana
The owner is from Manhattan, Mew York; as are many of the others who work at Sake Hana. Our goal is to bring the freshest fish and ingredients to our guest. Our manager has over twenty-five years of gourmet food and beverage experience and cares about each and everyone of our products. We have our fish delivered fresh five to six times a week in order for us to keep our stocks as fresh as possible. Our restaurant"s motto is "We believe that fine dining is a form entertainment for our guests, which has to be complete with good food, fine drinks and excellent service." We provide high-end luxury at affordable prices.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sake Hana reviews from OpenTable diners
26 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (16)fit for foodies (12)good for groups (11)special occasion (8)hot spot (7)kid-friendly (6)romantic (5)great for lunch (5)notable wine list (2)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- I would highly recommend thisCalleycat1Dined on 12/31/2013I would highly recommend this restaurant. The sushi is especially fabulous! There is also a good selection of entrees for those not into sushi. It can be noisy when crowded so I recommend a booth or a seat near the sushi bar. They also have special seats for groups of 5-7 where you can sit on pillows on the floor. Fun!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome food and atmosphereElaineDined on 12/26/2013We have always loved Wasabi in Willow Street and just learned about this location that is a sister restaurant to Wasabi. It is in perfect location to meet our friends for dinner. It is really nice that they have a liquor license also with good selection. the food was fantastic as was the service and friendliness of all staff. Great option for diningSpecial Features:
- Very good food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/24/2013We've eaten here several times and have never been disappointed. The Shushi presentations are works of art!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasedOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 12/22/2013Great food and sushi. Definitely the best Japanese in the the Kennett/Avon Gtove area.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous food , A++ servicenewdinerDined on 10/27/2013From our entrance to the exit, the Sake Hana staff were attentive and personable without being cloying. The decor is modern & the lighting is creative and fun. The service was good without being overbearing. I appreciated that the manager came around twice to be sure that everything was okay. The food was impeccably and beautifully presented and the flavor in each dish was delicious. We tried the appetizer sampler- great for 2 persons. I recommend the blooming lobster roll for an appetizer share! Great combo of tempura lobster & avocado for a sharing appetizer. Sushi was creatively presented and tasty. I had stir-fry beef & broccoli, with red curry sauce on the side. Curry sauce was fab! I would highly recommend this place!Special Features:
- Chain RestaurantNinjaChickenDined on 10/13/2013The waitress spilled the water to start. The helper? He tried to explain the beer, the menu, the sushi but his hurried English was not helpful. The imported beer was skunky. The micro-beer pumpkin ale was the worst of the bunch. I have had better sushi & sashimi @ all you can eat Buffetts. We do not plan to return any time soon.
- Premiere Sushi Spot in ChescoRickVIPDined on 9/24/2013Sake Hana continues its run as an impressive sushi restaurant in an unlikely location. Creative presentations, reliable service, and high quality sushi grade fish and ingredients. Some of the non-sushi entrees are quite good as well, but can be inconsistent at times. But those times are rare, so if you haven't tried Saka Hana yet - do it tonight!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty!SushiFanDined on 9/15/2013Food was good, server was very friendly and professional, will go again.Special Features:
- Easily my favorite local restaurantlannieVIPDined on 6/19/2013I have been coming to Sake Hana regularly and I never get tired of it. The weekly specials add variety to the menu. The upgraded drink menu has lots of choices, but the manager, Michael, and Natalie, one of my favorite waitresses, are both extremely knowledgeable and help me with my wine and sake choices. I like to ask "what just came in?" when I order, so I know that I am getting the freshest, live seafood available. One of my favorites is the lobster two ways (lobster tail sashimi and lobster claw tempura roll). The bartenders are friendly and always greet me with a smile. I have taken many friends and family members here and they have always been pleased with both the food and the friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.