Houston, TX 77098Neighborhood:
Upper Kirby / Shepherd Corridor
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.saintgen.com/
- Phone: 7135242441
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Friday: 4:00pm - 2:00am, Saturday: 6:00pm - 2:00am
Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American, Tapas / Small Plates
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: For on-site and off-site catering needs, please contact our events coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.524.2441.
- Entertainment: Live Music every Wednesday, DJ every Friday & Saturday night and Sunday Brunch.
- Special Events: For special events, please contact our events coordinator: email@example.com or 713.524.2441.
A word from Saint Genevieve
Saint Genevieve is where social food meets social cocktails in a communal setting. Our patrons enjoy a relaxed vibe with chill lounge music, where they gather with friends during happy hour for an eclectic mix of cocktails, as well as small plates they can share. Later in the evening, we offer a more upbeat atmosphere with a DJ on certain nights. Our Sunday Brunch is a must that offers an extensive Bloody Mary Bar, Carafes of Mimosas in a variety of flavors, an a la carte Brunch Menu, and DJ. We are 21+ during all business hours.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Saint Genevieve reviews from OpenTable diners
- Girls Brunchld899Dined on 1/26/2014I brought 3 girlfriends to the restaurant for brunch. 2 had never been and thoroughly were impressed. Thank you for such a Awesome atmosphere. We will be back again and again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bday brunchFedericolopezDined on 1/19/2014Had a reservation for 10 people at 1:30 got there 40 minutes before and asked the hostess if we could have the reservation for 15 instead of 10. Her response was that they did not have 5 extra chairs. Really? Such a nice place and you do not have 5 extra chairs? Had everyone standing up around a cocktail table. We had fun but the chair situation was VERY disappointing.Special Features:
- AwesomeHisitDined on 1/19/2014Birthday brunch was amazing. Awesome crab cakes benedict and Mimosas were perfectly mixed. Good thumping music made it all extra fabulous.Special Features:
- Birthday brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/15/2013We were seated in a prompt manner, our table was ready, the server was so polite and very informative.Special Features:
- Sunday BrunhOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/15/2013You should make reservations; however, make sure you show up - you wouldn't want your credit card charged for not showing up. The place was very busy, crowded, loud and yet we had an awesome time. Food was great (at least what we had) in addition, the mimosas were ultimately the best. 4 different flavors ($10) each for a carafe. One cannot beat that price. Excellent!! I will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious with great servicedarkstarv21Dined on 12/15/2013The food was delicious, and the service was great. We took some friends who are new to the US and new to the brunch concept, and they really enjoyed it as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good time was had by all!AngelicaDined on 12/8/2013This is a great spot for ladies, groups, friends, celebrations. I'm glad I read the reviews, because guests are only allowed a 2 hour limit at their tables. Due to popularity, reservations are necessary. I made our reservations for 3 pm, there was a little bit of a wait because it was crazy busy. The location is great and the view is beautiful (dying to come in the evening). The food was good. I was not in the mood for breakfast at 3:30 pm and would've loved the option to order from the standard menu, instead I had to order from the brunch menu. On the flip side, Orange Mango Mimosa's were yummy and my waffle battered sausages were delish. No complaints! Ran into a bunch of friends so that was a plus! The drag show was awesome!Special Features:
- Always a fun Brunch PlaceOutForTheBestDined on 12/1/2013Food is good, but this place is usually very entertaining with music and mimosasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BrunchBigAlDined on 11/24/2013Great atmosphere and food. Loved the variety of mimosas. DJ definitely set the party mood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for girl brunchteapotkidDined on 11/10/2013The brunch was a good place for a girls brunch. The food came out really fast. Which gave us plenty of time to eat lunch leisurely. They book brunches in two hour intervals, so towards the end of our two hours We felt our waitress getting antsy, but she didn't rush us out. Everyone had fun and our waitress was really nice, and efficient.Special Features:
- lets brunchhiyaDined on 9/29/2013It's a great place for brunch with a small group of friends. Great service good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but super loudDexBootsVIPDined on 9/29/2013I've never been here for food before so was surprised to see it at the list of one of the more popular places to go for brunch. Thought I'd try it out due to the good reviews, and while I did see that people commented on the noise level, it was way louder than I had anticipated. We are upper 20s young women and enjoy a lively brunch scene, but the music was so loud that we had to shout to conversate, and even then it was hard to hear yourself think, let alone hear the other person talk. The bloody mary bar was awesome, the food was great, and the service was just "eh", but the sound level made it so I won't return for brunch here again. But if you want to get your club on while eating your brunch, this is your spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love Saint Gen's brunchTigsDined on 9/22/2013I love Saint Gen's brunch scene. The food is always a great, mimosas selection is excellent, and the DJ is always jammin'.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brunch ExperienceTREE1000Dined on 9/22/2013Great Brunch! A lively fun crowd. Don't club anymore but reminded me of my clubbing days but with great food added. Flavored Mimosa's all that! They don't do the bottomless any more where you could switch flavors but at $10 a carafe you can afford to try more than one flavor - we tried two. Both Great! West Ave is a great brunch destination - I am splitting Sunday brunches between St. Gen's and Del Frisco's which is just a few doors over - with Benjy's and Chelsea's Grill in the mix.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gotta Love ItEnjoyinggoodfoodDined on 9/15/2013Brunch made for an Awesome atmosphere. My girls loved celebrating their birthdays there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous BrunchLadiesBrunchVIPDined on 9/8/2013Great portions and mix of food! Enjoyed the Mimosa flavors and the Bloody Mary Bar! The staff was friendly and very attentive even though it was busy! Will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Funday Brunch!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/1/2013Everything was wonderful! The food was great, service is always impeccable.... Make a reservation if possible, though this place is worth the wait!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentDavidDined on 8/25/2013From the time we were greeted at the door by the fabulous host, we were waited on by our awesome waitress (Lilly) and left the location, our experience was excellent and very pleasant. Great brunch location! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do NOT miss this!LashDined on 8/18/2013So many people make this place special - but we had such a great time here, that I felt like it was the best day of my life over and over. And...it was the best brunch value in Houston...bar none!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a great Sunday brunchCharlieVIPDined on 8/11/2013This is a great Sunday brunch venue. It is unclear from the reviews I read beforehand, but they have three seatings for Sunday brunch. There is one at 11, one at 1 and one at 3. We made reservations for the 11 seating. Things were slow in the restaurant, but fun. When we left around 1, things had picked up and it was a very energetic crowd with the DJ playing fun music. When I go back, I will be sure to plan for the 1 or 3 seating when the energy level is higher.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good time, food - mehOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/4/2013My wife and I had gone to brunch at St. Genevieve on almost a weekly basis for over a year (we even had our post-wedding brunch there), but it started getting too packed about 6 months ago. Good for them, bad for us. We always had a great time there. This past weekend we had visitors in from out of town, so we went for old-times sake. My usual brunch dish was not as good as it used to be. It looked very hastily prepared and seemed like it might have sat out a while. Everyone else's dishes were fine. Overall, it wass the usual St. G's brunch scene - a fun time, good drinks, and that's why we were there.Special Features:
- Sunday FundayLNorelleDined on 8/4/2013Went to Saint Genevieve's for a celebratory brunch with my girlfriends. The food was fabulous and we loved the Blackberry Lavender mimosa. The atmosphere was perfect for our girls get-together, however at about noon the music became so loud that we were practically screaming across the table at each other. I understand that Sunday Brunch is a more upbeat/sometimes party event, but the music was simply too loud, causing everyone in the restaurant to have to become equally loud. Other than the music, we had a wonderful time and would come back.Special Features:
- loud but niceeatoutjunkieDined on 7/14/2013I've been here twice. This would not be the first choice that I would reccommend and it wouldn't be the last. I went both times as a large group with reservations the manager is awsome as well as the wait staff, the hostess not...try the french toast...wonderful!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great vibe for a lively BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/14/2013Music is top chart with a DJ playing. Menu is great with large food portions. There could be more starters on the menu. Drinks list is extensive and the decor is fab. Nice place for a young working prof happening crowd!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good times!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/23/2013Brunch at Saint Genevieve was excellent. I really liked the reservation option to guarantee my party of 6 no wait. Mary, our server, took great care of us. The options for mimosas were delicious and fairly priced at $10/carafe. There's a full body Mary bar, but none of my party took advantage of it. The entire menu was your typical heavier brunch fare, but everything was cooked very well and high quality. Prices were right in the $10-15/plate range, which I expected having been to Saint Genevieve at night before. I'd definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnemploymentTaraDined on 6/23/2013The host took us to our table, which had ants surrounding the area. The manager moved us to another table, but unfortunately the waitress Kayla wasn't to please of us being rerouted to her area. It was our first time at this place & she gave us attitude for asking her questions on what to choose off the menu. All six of us was charged three separate times for three different amounts. I personally think this wasn't a accident, waitress Kayla couldn't possible be that show. Again not one person but all six of us was charged three separate charges. My meal was 40.00, but I was charged 112.00. I suggested this place & Kayla made it a nightmare to remember. Over charged & Poor customer service.Special Features:
- FunAgoldDined on 6/9/2013Beautiful fun place for brunch, but don't plan on talking at your table unless your ready to yell.Special Features:
- Hi Energy FunenjoyamealVIPDined on 6/2/2013Made a reservation for Sunday brunch based on friend's recommendation. Had heard it was very popular for brunch, but didn't know much else about St. Gen. Was surprised by the high energy club feel when we walked in. Perhaps not the most suitable place to celebrate a 60 yr old birthday party, but we ended up having a great time! The food and service were great and our party enjoyed the carafes of mimosas! All had a good time, especially the birthday boy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a table for 10 andDianaDDined on 6/2/2013We had a table for 10 and still received fantastic service and we all had great meals for brunch. Love, love, love the bloody mary bar! I will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.