6585 Greenwood Plaza Blvd
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
VietnamesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.saigonlanding.com/
- Phone: 3037790028
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vietnamese, Asian
- Executive Chef: Michelle Phuong Chan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please contact us at 303-779-0028 for more information about catering.
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining room seats up to 50 people. Available anytime.
- Private Party Contact: Victor 3039052869
A word from Saigon Landing
Saigon Landing offers fresh, delicious Vietnamese cuisine conveniently located in Greenwood Village by the Regal/United Artist movie theater. We provide an inviting atmosphere with friendly staff and comfortable seating. In our menu, we offer an incredible variety of culinary enticements including appetizers such as basil marinated grilled mussels, soft shell crab tempura, fresh green papaya salad, and of course our renowned shrimp spring rolls. We have equally appealing entrees such as crispy sliced duck with wok tossed egg noodles, five-spice grilled pork chops, sliced lamb in curry sauce with veggies, and pork and shrimp crispy crepes. We have a full feature of wine offerings, a fully stocked bar with a vivid LCD TV, and a private banquet room.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Saigon Landing reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great food and large open tables!TravellerVIPDined on 7/12/2013I found this restaurant to be good for business as the noise level was very low and the tables are quite large. Took us a while to put in the order but after the food came fast and the service was good. Would go again if needing a change and on business meeting.Special Features:
- great restaurantgus2gusVIPDined on 6/21/2013My wife and I really enjoyed our dinner at this upscale Vietnamese restaurant. Excellent food and wonderful ambience and nice quiet place to enjoy dinner. Great food and above average service. I would recommend this restaurant highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening!chopchopDined on 6/10/2013I have eaten in several restaurants with the word, Saigon, in the title, most of which, oddly enough, were actually in Saigon. But that is another story. In several visits to Saigon Landing we have always been impressed. The visit I have been asked to review was, as usual, exceptional in every way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A pleasant surpriseFishinrichyDined on 3/5/2013Only a couple other customers were there on a Tuesday nite. No bartender on duty. But the food was a pleasant surprise.Special Features:
- The service was a little inattentivmanitou4VIPDined on 2/16/2013The service was a little inattentive, and I had to send back my first glass of wine because it tasted weird. The next glass (out of a new bottle) was fine. The food, however, was outstanding. Best Vietnamese food I've had in the area, and by far the most diverse menu options. We will definitely go back. Also, the hostess was VERY proactive in locating us away from tables with young children, as we requested. We appreciated that.Special Features:
- The Crispy Quail was awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013The Crispy Quail was awesome and so were the Lamb Chops, Huge portions, great food!Special Features:
- I really enjoyed my experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/6/2012I really enjoyed my experience at Saigon Landing. The food was wonderful, everyone was friendly, and the restaurant's ambiance was quite tranquil. I will return often!Special Features:
- The food was great...I haveFoodHopperVIPDined on 9/15/2012The food was great...I have nothing to complain about. Service was good and the drink from the bar was on point.Special Features:
- Food is everything!!2kids2aduDined on 7/31/2012Place is very nice and the food is very good. Will definitely be back here again in the near future.Special Features:
- outstanding Chinese food!CharlieVIPDined on 7/14/2012We've been hunting for years for really good New York style Chinese food. Forget the name "Saigon", this place is it! Although there are Vietnamese dishes on the menu, the real stars are the Chinese items. The pork spring rolls, the won ton soup, the pineapple combinmation fried rice, the garlic shrimp, the seasoned pork were all standouts. Even have a decent wine list. The dining room is well designed and, surprisingly,quite contemporary. The service was caring, prompt and helpful. The negative is the location. It's off Arapahoe road but not visible from the road. Once you're there, you won't regret the hunt. I only hope they stay because this place is a genuine find! We were blown away!Special Features:
- YummyMrsOllieDined on 7/7/2012The food was incredible and the service was excellent! I'm so happy we found this gem!Special Features:
- Authentic and DeliciousRickieDined on 5/12/2012All five of us including my 93 year old mother loved the food. I was in Vietnam last yeaar and the Banh Mi (pancake) was authentic and declicious as was all of the food. They offer white or brown rice, loved that! The waiter, a young man, provided excellent recommendations for our family style meal. They even gave me a free birthday dessert. We enjoyed it, beautifully decorated and designed.Special Features:
- The restaurant was beautifulAC1609VIPDined on 5/5/2012The restaurant was beautiful and the food was outstanding! Its definitely my new favorite.Special Features:
- Always a pleasure. TerrificOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/23/2012Always a pleasure. Terrific sea bass and their wonton soup is unique with slices of pork tenderloin, huge wontons, bok choy in a flavorful savory broth. Wonderfully fresh spring rolls. Michele the owner and Lyn our waitress are gracious and sweet. We keep going back!Special Features:
- Always a fine experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/21/2012Always a fine experience. Fish was perfectly prepared, tofu clay pot excellent (had them add a little extra heat). Good Australian wine for just $16. Really enjoy Saigon every time.Special Features:
- When I walked into the restaurantGlobalTravelerNDinerVIPDined on 11/28/2011When I walked into the restaurant this time, I was very impressed with the staff remembering me for my last visit when I was in Denver 5 months ago. Their service was very good last time as well as this time. The male server came by frequently to ensure that my water glass was full. Their dinner was good and their lunch specials were great value.Special Features:
- We visited on a Friday night.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/19/2011We visited on a Friday night. The restaurant was moderately busy. We tried the Vietnamese crispy egg rolls, a traditional vietnamese pork dish, a shrimp and scallops curry dish and the "shaken" beef. We enjoyed the egg rolls, vietnamese pork and the shrimp and scallops. The beef in the shaken beef was not a particularly lean cut and thus we found it a bit chewy. The presentation was very good. We weren't in any sort of rush and the service met our leisurely pace. If the restaurant were busier I think they would have been challenged to keep up. In contrast to many Asian restaurants the dining room, kitchen and bar were very clean and well maintained. I would go back.
- My husband and I had dinnerCmorefilmsDined on 11/18/2011My husband and I had dinner here on a Friday evening to celebrate his birthday. The food was well prepared and fresh. Our waiter was attentive but not too attentive. It was a quiet and relaxing atmosphere. The decor is new and modern. I could not have been happier about how the evening turned out. My husband did say that the staff could not find our OpenTable reservation. That would have been an issue if they were busy.Special Features:
- Nearly empty on a Friday evening,GrampyJoeDined on 11/11/2011Nearly empty on a Friday evening, but the service was cheerful and considerate, the menu extensive and the food promptly prepared and served. What was wrong? Nothing, as far as we could see. A modern room,but no buzz.We were satisfied and it was easy to talk. The food was predictable, in a good way. We will be back.Special Features:
- We had a great first experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/29/2011We had a great first experience. The service was good, the food even better. We shared a noodle bowl, Chicken Pad Thai, and the Vegetables in the Clay pot. Loved all of them. We will be back often!Special Features:
- Delicious food. The duckOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/17/2011Delicious food. The duck is fantastic. The Vietnamese beef is outstanding. Have never had anything bad there.Special Features:
- devineOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/5/2011I had a great time was given ther best shrimp eggrolls I have ever had. The food was just greatSpecial Features:
- Wonderful find for Asian/VietnameseOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/29/2011Wonderful find for Asian/Vietnamese. Imaginative food well prepared (lemongrass froglegs were terrific, but curry could have little more punch); sophisticated but casual room with nice layout and space for privacy between tables and very friendly service. A great value: app, soup, two entrees and a bottle of wine for $60! We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- High quality Vietnamese foodfnj1VIPDined on 7/16/2011High quality Vietnamese food without going to Federal Blvd. A bit hard to find but worth the effort.Special Features:
- Had a noodle bowl for lunch.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/24/2011Had a noodle bowl for lunch. It was good, but didn't seem to be as good as their other location in Evergreen. Beautiful restaurant!
- Food okay - prices too highOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/3/2011I thought that food is overpriced for what you get. I ordered Shrimp Pad Thai which was ok-good, nothing to rave about but only $11.95. My husband ordered Shrimp and Scallops in Garlic sauce with was almost $18. They do offer some reasonably priced items but a lot of their menu is over $15.00. I used a groupon to give this restaurant a try but probably will not return.
- Nice, quiet atmosphere. WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/30/2011Nice, quiet atmosphere. Wonderful food...would highly recommend!Special Features:
- Great food, newly remodeled,LaneDined on 4/1/2011Great food, newly remodeled, quite enough to have an intimate conversation. We really enjoyed everything about the place.Special Features:
- I've been to several VietnameseOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/8/2010I've been to several Vietnamese restaurants and most of them were either great on cuisine but terrible in service/clean atmosphere or great in service/atmosphere and not authentic in cuisine. Saigon Landing definitely has the formula right! The environment was nice, clean and modern. And, the food was simply delicious and very authentic tasting. Try the grilled pork chops or the spring rolls! Great job!
- Very good food and friendlyJohnNDined on 7/11/2010Very good food and friendly staff. I would recommend it.Special Features:
- This restaurant is a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/24/2010This restaurant is a great addition to the south metro area. We enjoyed two house specialties, the grilled lamb chops and the seafood lemongrass. Both were quite good-nicely prepared with interesting sauces and flavors. There is a large menu that goes beyond the usual dishes offered at smaller neighborhood asian restaurants. It sits behind a shopping center on Arapahoe and thus is a bit hard to see from the main road. The dining room is large and quite pretty. There were only a few other diners the evening that we were there. This place deserves a larger audience! Give it a try.Special Features:
- You have to know somethingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/14/2010You have to know something about Vietnamese food to really order here.
- The food is fabulous. I reallysusiDined on 6/4/2010The food is fabulous. I really like their Asian pear martini, too!Special Features:
- The four of us who dined atColoradovisitorDined on 5/18/2010The four of us who dined at Saigon Landing were very disappointed with both the food and service. The chicken lettuce wraps came with chicken that had little flavor and with a small-leaf lettuce that was impossible to wrap the chicken in. The sesame chicken was very ordinary also. The papaya salad arrived with papaya shredded beyond recognition, and it, too, was unremarkable in its taste. The appetizer was OK. Our server often was nowhere to be found, and service throughout our meal was slow, despite the place being nearly deserted. We had wanted to give our business to Saigon Landing because we've heard that it's having a rough time getting launched, but after dining there, we wouldn't recommend it, and we'll not return there ourselves.
- A phenomenal experience allIknowqualityVIPDined on 5/17/2010A phenomenal experience all around - the best Vietnamese food in Denver with gracious servious in a beautiful environment. What more could you possibly want?Special Features:
- Went for lunch with severalOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/14/2010Went for lunch with several co-workers. It was great because no one was really there, so the service was great! The food was also delicious and the server was helpful when many of us couldn't decide between 2 dishes. I'm interested to see what it's like at night, so next time I will have to go for dinner!Special Features:
- Food was great and portionsJackieDined on 4/10/2010Food was great and portions large enough for sharing. An excellent find. The soups are excellent.Special Features:
- Hard to rate the noise levelOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/10/2010Hard to rate the noise level There was only one other table with 2 people. I hope this place can make a go of it, because the food was fabulous and the service excellent as well.Special Features: