Sage Restaurant - Snowmass
239 Snowmass Club Circle
Snowmass Village, CO 81615Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Sage Restaurant - Snowmass
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.snowmassclub.com/club/scripts/section/section.asp?NS=SAGERESP
- Phone: 9709230923x
- Hours of Operation:
Open Tuesday- Sunday at 11:30 - 9:00 pm. Serving Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Juan Martinez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Nobody does Special Events like the team at the Snowmass Club. With a variety of facilities and an atmosphere that includes breathtaking vistas of Mt. Daly and the expansive Elk Mountain Range, Snowmass Club is the perfect setting for both Corporate and Social events.
Our professional events staff will work with you and attend to every detail while our executive chef and his team prepare food that is exemplary and fitting of an event as important as yours.
- Private Party Facilities: Our Anderson Room provides a quiet private dining experience for up to 16 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Quinn Gallagher 9709230979x
A word from Sage Restaurant - Snowmass
Sage, the mainstay restaurant at the Snowmass Club, offers a casual yet elegant atmosphere. The warm, attentive service from the staff make this a perfect setting for intimate dinners for two, to larger group affairs. Sage’s menu offers simple classics with a creative twist using the freshest Colorado ingredients. Summer's highlight is the expansive 4,000 square foot patio offering the quintessential view of majestic Mt. Daly. Whether it's lunch or dinner, kid's menu or apres/happy hour, Sage has something for everyone. Reservations recommended.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sage Restaurant - Snowmass reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Poor service, mediocre food, big $CieloGirlDined on 7/3/2014This restaurant is beautifully situated at the Snowmass Club in Snowmass Village, Colorado. It would be hard to find a prettier patio dining spot in the area. Too bad nothing else matches up. The service was remarkably poor, the expensive food ranged from ok to overdone, with a side of disappointing. The 20% gratuity automatically added to our bill to cover our large group, 7 adults with 2 toddlers, made for an indigestible dessert. The area has many fine restaurants: look elsewhere!
- The following 16 reviews are from the Sage Restaurant - Snowmass reviews archive.
- A great time had by allradsailorDined on 1/6/2014We had asked for a romantic table and got a secluded table by the window. Service was friendly and attentive, but not in your face. Food was excellent. Will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was good but we feltOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 12/11/2013The food was good but we felt the menu was somewhat limited.
- Terrific Food and Ambience!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/26/2013We had a marvelous and very tasty meal at Sage. Would highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, not so great serviceOldFilthDined on 7/5/2013Cuisine excellent as always, but this time the service was at first inattentive for 15 minutes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beta Testing on the CustomerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/21/2013A new menu. Suggestion for exceptional customer service. Wait staff needs to know the menu, cuts of meet and what the words mean. The chef should beta test on the staff and not the paying audience. "Rubbed" steaks should have some flavor. Toast with pate' should not be singed. The salt shaker should be used with discretion on some foods and added for flavor in others. Mushrooms should not be rubber and bland. All in all, hopefully the food will get better. The attention and care of the staff do not have to.Special Features:
- We had a very enjoyable mealJaxxDined on 3/29/2013We had a very enjoyable meal at Sage a few days ago. The food was excellent - one of the better dinners we've had in Snowmass. The service wasn't quite where it should be (red wine poured into the glass that still contained a drop or 2 of the previous white wine), but everyone was friendly and pleasant & overall we had a lovely evening.Special Features:
- We were left long periodsAnitaVIPDined on 3/25/2013We were left long periods without a waitress, not sure if they were short-staffed.
- This restaurant should notOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/28/2013This restaurant should not be missed! VERY easy to get to from any place in Snowmass by using route #3 shuttle. The food is outstanding, and if you like elk or would like to try it, this is the place to have elk! The restaurant made a lovely presentation, with two split main dishes on each of our plates.Special Features:
- Impeccable service and outstandingMarianneDined on 2/18/2013Impeccable service and outstanding food and wine. The only downside was a family with a child making loud noises the entire evening.Special Features:
- Sage is what you would expectAlexVIPDined on 2/2/2013Sage is what you would expect from a first class Snowmass restaurant. Food and service is great. Would return in a heart beat!Special Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/31/2013Lunch was delightful, food was well prepared and nicely presented. I had the lamb flat bread sandwich with a delightful tzatziki style sauce. The herbed parmesan fries were really tasty, too. Everyone at the table enjoyed their meal. It was sunny and we had lovely views of the snow covered peaks.Special Features:
- Osso bucco and quinoa wereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/29/2012Osso bucco and quinoa were delicious. The truffle fries were very good while the scallops tasted good but were a little hard. Service was excellent, Amy our server was a delight.Special Features:
- We thoroughly enjoyed ourOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/22/2012We thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience at the Sage restaurant. Excellent food, service and atmosphere!Special Features:
- Always good food. Nicely presented.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/21/2012Always good food. Nicely presented. Attentive service. Great rolls. Nice cocktails.Special Features:
- The food was very good butOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 2/21/2012The food was very good but not outstanding. We went on Tuesday night which features prime rib which was only average. The salads were outstanding. The menu seemed more interesting than in the past and next time we will order something different.
- Reliably good food. Six ofFoodieVIPDined on 1/7/2012Reliably good food. Six of us had different dishes and everyone was pleased. One of the best restaurants in Snowmass.Special Features: