Saffron Garden - Sunnyside
46-11 Skillman Ave
Sunnyside, NY 11104Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
Saffron Garden - Sunnyside
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.saffrongarden.com/
- Phone: 3477375544
- Hours of Operation:
Mon - Sun 12am - 4pm
Sun - Thu 4:30 - 10:30pm
Fri - Sat 4:30 - 11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Delivery, Personal wines welcome, Takeout
- Catering: We do catering for Big Party and Small Party. And will do free Delivery to your Door.
A word from Saffron Garden - Sunnyside
Saffron Garden is located in the Heart of Suunyside Queens. Our name is taken from the Colorful and tasteful spice "Saffron".We invite you to come and enjoy our sumptuous and exotic delicacies sure to please your Appetite and cravings for authentic Indian Cuisine. Our Entree selections are pleasing to the palette and Aromatic. We here at Saffron Garden wish to offer you delightful and satisfying Experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Saffron Garden - Sunnyside reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelQuiet
good for groups (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Execellent Indian food!!!BagoogaDined on 6/28/2014The food and service was wonderful. We really enjoy everything we ate. This place is worth the drive or train ride to enjoy wonderful Indian food. The staff is very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- something you've never had.vangiDined on 3/27/2014There is something about this place that makes it unique and it isn't because the owner of the place is out front to greet and seat you. This Indian restaurant serves something no other indian restaurant serves. Something so authentic they choose not to serve it, because it takes a long time to make it. It is so good and different you will be coming back for more.it is a tea that only people from india know how to make. It truly is the best.I recommend coming here and trying his excellent food and tea. By the way the seafood was the freshest I've ever had in the five boroughs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!copperfishDined on 1/5/2014All of the food was great, but the garlic naan, lime rice & lamb chops were AMAZING! The staff were very friendly and attentive, the owner made us feel like regulars even though it was our first visit. It is a small restaurant, was dimly lit with lots of candles - very cozy and romantic. We enjoyed it so much, we ordered take out to bring to work the next day. Will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't disappointkatkev23Dined on 11/23/2013After reading reviews on how good the food was, I was hoping that I would feel the same way and I did. We went out to celebrate a birthday and that there was not any alcoholic beverages so I called and we brought our own wine. We had great food and they accommodated us with our request for spicier condiments which we were use to having. The chef made us a special spicy sauce which we loved. This is not the typical Indian dishes from the restaurants on the Eastside which we were used to some of the dishes had a French twist to them. In particular the escargot on naan was very good. The tandoori shrimp was excellent. If you are looking for something different and you never tried Indian food I would definetly try it here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Indian Restaurant In QueensOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/4/2013This is one of my top 5 favorite Indian restaurants hands down, the food is extremely well cooked and tender...a must try!!!Special Features:
- Choose another spotMaryVIPDined on 9/30/2012Have been to better restaurants. Was quite disappointed and won't return. Tried to tell the waiter/greeter I has made reservations using Opentable and he had no clue what I was saying. There was only two other tables occupied and we waited 35 minutes for ice tea. The tikka misala wasn't even in its usually red based sauce. Can't explain the shade. The garlic naan just had a few chopped pieces of garlic thrown on. Don't waste your time here.