44 Meadow Lane
Avon, CO 81620Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.saddleridgebeavercreek.com/
- Phone: (970) 754-5456
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Southwest, American
- Executive Chef: Adam Roth
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: No
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Saddleridge can accommodate parties of 20 or more.
- Private Party Contact: Beaver Creek Sales Department 9707545762x
- Special Events: Large parties of 9 or more should call the SaddleRidge reservation line.(970)754-5456 for availablity and more information.
- Public Transit: Guests staying within Beaver Creek Resort should take the complimentary Village Transportation at (970) 949-1938 to SaddleRidge. Please allow 10-15 minutes prior to reservation time for shuttle pick-up.
- Parking: No
- Parking Details: All guests park in St. James Parking Garage and call Village Transportation at (970) 949-1938 for complimentarty shuttle service. Please allow 10-15 minutes prior to reservation time for shuttle service pick-up.
A word from SaddleRidge
SaddleRidge has the feeling of the old west with forty-foot ceilings and a huge fireplace. The restaurant features a large collection of Indian and American Western artifacts, adding to the elegant yet comfortable dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
SaddleRidge reviews from OpenTable diners
- A slice of heaven on earthrobmac2811Dined on 3/27/2014We saved SaddleRidge for our last night in Beaver Creek. Another awesome experience. When you first walk in the restaurant you are blown away by the architecture. I like wood and there is lots of wood with a huge REAL wood burning fireplace. We were greeted by a hostess who was very pleasant. Todd our waiter (who I happened to meet previously) was attentive and knew the menu well. The food was outstanding. I had the bison cooked medium rare, wedge salad and asparagus. All was delicious. All the other folks enjoyed their meal as well. My son had the elk of which I had a taste. Best entrée on the menu! Superb. Wine list is good, not too overbearing. I found a nice 2006 bottle of Bordeaux at a reasonable price. Desserts were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot and FeelGreatVIPDined on 3/22/2014This was our second visit. It was even better this time. The food was excellent. The wine list was good and atmosphere was great. The service was impeccable and the scenery at sunset was spectacular. The old west artifacts are amazing. Great place for a special dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Back to the 1800'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/12/2014Saddle Ridge is a beautiful venue in a western theme that is anything but rustic. One one ding is that they now provide music by a native American who plays both flute and guitar. This is unnecessary and I would prefer just our own conversation. Food is excellent and they do have a very noce children's menu for $18.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed a delicious meal,LynneVIPDined on 3/7/2014Enjoyed a delicious meal, beautiful music in a charming space! We look forward to returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappintedsnowfoodDined on 3/6/2014The online menu is not what they have on the actual in person menu. I've heard this from others. The menu we received was very limited in section like one beef, one chicken, fish, wild game, seafood, etc. I had the rib eye which was exceptionally small and THIN for $48. I had called ahead and spoke to the manager regarding a special occasion we were celebrating. Nothing special or over the top. Just a few preferences. she promised to have everything ready and the staff alerted. Of course nothing was relayed, or set and to discreetly try to recover. This is not typical for Beaver Creek. Usually you get what you pay for from low end to high end. I think this place is a poser.
- Excellent Food & ServiceChicagoDinersDined on 3/5/2014Dining on the second level. The staff was incredibly friendly & service was exceptional. Live music from Native American (50%) playing flute & guitar. New menu! Excellent food. Private party was using the First floor library with extensive historical artifacts, so we didn't have access. We played billiards on old pool table, & pulled lever super old slot machine. Did I mention the food was excellent. Highly recommend !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun for kids and excellent foodPopsVIPDined on 2/26/2014We haven't visited here in a few years and were very pleasantly surprised to find excellent food and a good wine list. Kids enjoyed the western motif and local entertainment in addition to the food. Well worth a visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't overlook the music.BenderDined on 2/21/2014Go when Littlebird is playing. Music matches the history, art and ambience. Kids love him.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful restaurantMikeDined on 2/8/2014A most wonderful restaurant. Had the mussels, The crab cake and the 10 one ribeye. The food Was outstanding. If you want to buy the small Centerpiece Boots ask for Shelley. Great gift At a modest priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeaverCreek GemskianddineDined on 1/24/2014This was our 2nd trip to Saddleridge and it was just as we remembered two years ago, with an added wonderful twist (live music by Leon Joseph Littlebird). The combination western history and artifact and fantastic food and atmosphere make Saddleridge unique. Be sure to check and see when Littlebird is playing as his classic Native American Indian flute and music just adds to the ambience. For our party of 7 all the food was amazing and finished with wonderful dessert choices. The only negative was we were a bit rushed through the meal. We were early in the evening and perhaps they had hopes of turning the table for another group but for the money spent you should be able to take as much time as you like.Special Features:
- UnderwhelmingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/8/2014Beautiful facility. However, too loud for comfortable conversation at a table of 4, food was overpriced and generally uninspired. Service: aloof
- Not as Good as They ThinkDaronDined on 1/7/2014Party of four. 3 of us ordered red trout. Each order came with only one fillet, not especially well prepared, but not over-cooked. Side of creamed corn was watery. A sweet potato black bean hash was unimpressive, and dry. The fourth party was pleased with a filet mignon and garlic mashed potatoes. The management has a bit of an attitude, they think their cook is outstanding and the ambience superlative. Neither is true. Bit of a disappointment, and more expensive than the quality warrants.
- Great experiencegoodfoodDined on 1/4/2014Wonderful dining room with rich wood ambience and historic western theme and detail. Building and dining area was originally a corporate retreat. Food and service excellent. Good variety of wine choices. A good place for a special dinner. A little pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- no other restaurant like it.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/3/2014Come eat relax and tour the library especially if you are an Indian and cowboy history buff. Music was amazing and so was food and service. Where else can you go and have trout on the kids menu? Great western feel.Special Features:
- Best restaurant in town forMMMMDined on 12/30/2013Best restaurant in town for a real rustic Colorado feel, along with great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inconsistent and unfriendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/29/2013Some of our food was good, some was not. Hostess was rude. Server unfriendly and not helpful. Steaks poorly cooked -- need to turn down the flame on the grill. Overpriced for quality of food and service.
- Not worth itOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 12/27/2013Very expensive. Small portions. We have eaten everywhere in beaver creek, and this place was the worst experience of all. It was cruise food for top price. The trout was a fish nugget.
- First time experienceOutstandingVIPDined on 12/26/2013We had never been to Saddleridge in all of the years that we have been vacationing at Beaver Creek. The restaurant was smaller than I expected but it was lovely. The food and service met our expectations. I would go back to this wonderful restaurant again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Christmas Dinner Ever!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2013We were at SaddleRidge Christmas night for dinner. It was amazing! The ambience, the food, everything. It was one of the best meals we've ever had. The service was a little slow but it was Christmas night, so can't complain too much. I would recommend this as a must if you are visiting the Beaver Creak/Vail area. Be sure to allow extra time to see all the historical artifacts on the first floor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantasticbubblesx3Dined on 12/25/2013We enjoyed Christmas dinner this year at Saddle Ridge. Our friends, who are frequent BC vacationers, recommended. Our 3 kids can be a bit picky so we weren't sure if this was going to be too "fancy" for them. Not a morsel left on their plates! DELICIOUS!!!! SO glad we did not miss this place!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will be back!!BCdinerVIPDined on 12/23/2013We had a fantastic evening at Saddleridge! The food was the best we had on our trip, and the setting was perfect for our family. The tables are nicely spaced so you can have a private dinner without much noise. The artifacts kept the kids busy while we waited. We have been coming to BC for years and are so happy to have found this restaurant. We'll be returning next year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere and foodweluvsteakVIPDined on 3/27/2013Great atmosphere and food was very good - also good service.
- AMAZING FOOD, SUPERBAD ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/12/2013The food was fantastic, without a doubt one of the best meal my family and I had in BC! Now on to what ruined it for us... The service was the worst we've ever had and that is saying something for us. My husband and I are typically not needy diners and because of my stints in college as a waitress we try to always tip a minimum of 20% or more. However, the extreme amounts of time that we did not see our waitress forced me for the first time in my life leaving a 10% tip and I thought that may be too much. It appeared to me they were understaffed, as the manager also helped out - but did a very bad job of thet too. We went 20 minutes w/empty glasses several times. appetizers took 20 mins, main another 30, clearing our plates took 15 mins afteSpecial Features:
- Very pleasantly surprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/17/2013I read other reviews that were favorable and not so favorable about the food and service but I must say that the food was excellent and the service was excellent. The restaurant was mildly crowded but we were seated right away and our order was taken very promptly. The quality of the meal was excellent and the prices were less than other restaurants in the area. I would definitely go there again.Special Features:
- We thoroughly enjoyed ourOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at saddle ridge for Valentina's day. We enjoyed some good food and good wine. Service was attentive and the atmosphere great. Would recommendSpecial Features:
- I would recomend this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013I would recomend this place to everyone. Great atmosphere and unbeliveable western museum and the food to die for. Had buffalo steak for the first time,and i will be importing buffalo meat when i get back home. Its is a must try for everyone. Hidden in beaver creek mountains it was an awsome ride up to the restaurant. Very romantic and we ended up seeing fire works from our table on a thursday night. We had 6;30 reservations. Can't say enough about SADDLERIDGE. A place you will never forget...What a great memorieSpecial Features:
- Fun Location, Challenging to get toOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/13/2013Rustic mountain retreat converted into a fine dining restaurant. There is no parking available at the location therefore be prepared to take the Beaver Creek Shuttle from one of the local hotels to get there. We ordered Appetizers, Prime Rib, Steaks along with several side dishes....all are very good. The server was attentive and informative. Will definitely return next time we are in Beaver Creek.Special Features:
- Poor service as there areOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/8/2013Poor service as there are so many good rastaurants in the area no need to have poor service and average food.Special Features:
- We went a couple of yearsOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/30/2013We went a couple of years ago and the food and service were outstanding. We had gone on a Friday night previously. We went on Wednesday night this time and it was extremely quiet. The service was good but last time te waiter told us all about the history and even gave us a tour of the place. This time not a mention. There were only two wait staff in the restaurant as only three tables were occupied. I would recommend it but was a little disappointed in the lack of interaction as we had someone with us that had never been before.Special Features:
- We had a late reservation.GreatDined on 1/26/2013We had a late reservation. We were told that we were the last order for the kitchen, so we felt very rushed. I love this restaurant and have been a few times, but both the steak and the fish were over cooked. I also am sad to say I think the carrot cake was a few days old and very dry.Special Features:
- If only the food lived upOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/26/2013If only the food lived up to the ambiance. The service was slow and the food was served warm not hot.Special Features:
- The food was very good, butFormerserverVIPDined on 1/26/2013The food was very good, but the service was lacking. Atmosphere was rustic cabin, but lacked intimacy. My experiences have been better at Beano's and Zach's.
- I visited with my 4 yr oldOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/26/2013I visited with my 4 yr old daughter for a nice father daughter occasion. The place was empty and no one was there to greet us. Once we were noticed I felt like they were annoyed. Given that it was only 6:30 and there were very few others, I reguested a 3 top table to make it easier for us to dine. Request denied and sat us at a very small two top. Food was out very fast as if to try to make us leave. I ordered a glass of wine which was not brougt out until we were ready to leave. There is no parking so all diners must take a shuttle or walk. Even though they were not busy, none of the staff cared to offer to call a shuttle for us. We waited 45 minutes until a shuttle would take us to the village and finally to the Ritz. Very poor.
- A Fantastic ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/1/2013Prime Rib was outstanding with horseradish aioli that took it to another level. Kids enjoyed the twice baked potatoes. Waitstaff was patient, kind and very attentive. Appreciated every aspect of the experience.Special Features:
- Really beautiful restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/27/2012Really beautiful restaurant with good food and a superlative wine list. However, understaffed for the holidays and the service suffered somewhat as a result.Special Features:
- Beautiful and charming settingKCN1955VIPDined on 12/21/2012Beautiful and charming setting with great food and excellent service. We will be back!Special Features:
- Best Meal of the YearOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/31/2012SaddleRidge's structure is amazingly beautiful. We really enjoyed all the western artifacts in the building. It was a very interesting place to eat, but it was also the best meal we had had all year. Don't miss it!Special Features:
- This restaurant keeps me comingGreatDined on 3/21/2012This restaurant keeps me coming back! I absolutely love the atmosphere and the food is amazing! For something special in Beaver Creek, CO this is your place! ENJOY!Special Features:
- Just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/20/2012Decent dining experience, but late season staff appeared disinterested. Portions on the small side but tasty. Trout was excellent, potato soup unimaginative. It was a pretty restaurant, but we came away with a big "meh..."Special Features:
- The restaurant is breathtakinglyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/15/2012The restaurant is breathtakingly beautiful. Our table overlooked a snow-filled aspen forest. We had two boys, 7, 11 who loved the 3-courses (fruit cup, grilled cheese w/ mashed potatoes and ice-cream) timed with the adult's service. Two of us had buffalo: tender and perfectly cooked. The wine offering was very large and we enjoyed a 2002 Montalcino. The place was full, but our round felt warm and private. Afterwards we toured the many historical artifacts; it was a fun evening for all!Special Features: