Saddle Ranch Chop House - Scottsdale
4321 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Saddle Ranch Chop House - Scottsdale
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.srrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 4804292263
- Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday: 11:00am - 2:00am Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 2:00am; Saturday and Sunday: 9:00am - 2:00am Breakfast and Brunch available all day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Raphaud Gouribera
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Saddle Ranch is the perfect venue for your Party or Special Event!
- Private Party Contact: Lori Desser-Holmes 8187882239x31
- Entertainment: In the heart of lively Old Town Scottsdale.
A word from Saddle Ranch Chop House - Scottsdale
Saddle Ranch Chop House is a high energy Rock-Western destination restaurant where guests could come in for a great home-style meal and down-home hospitality. With a rustic over-sized oval bar, mechanical bucking bull, and flaming outdoor stone fire pits, Saddle Ranch Chop House is the perfect place for friends and family to gather, eat, drink and celebrate life. Our modern menu features sizzling steaks, tender ribs, gourmet salads, delicious sandwiches and wraps and piping hot desserts. Come try our famous All Day Ranch Brunch menu, 7 days a week, featuring the Cinnamon Swirl Texas Toast. One bite and you"ll fall in love! And don't forget to save room for S'mores, where you can roast your own at one of our outdoor fire pits! The world-class service at Saddle Ranch is second to none. Open for brunch, lunch, dinner and late supper 365 days a year.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Saddle Ranch Chop House - Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
- Amazingly good service. ThereMikeFoodVIPDined on 4/25/2013Amazingly good service. There must have been 7 different servers or members of management who came by our table asking if there was anything we needed. No one employee failed to say "hello" or otherwise acknowledge us, even when we were merely walking into or out of the restaurant. Compare this service with a good menu and environment and you have a winner.Special Features:
- First time visit to Scottsdale,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/15/2013First time visit to Scottsdale, finding the Saddle Ranch Chop House was a definite bonus. Food was very tasty and well cooked. Wait staff, were very friendly, attentive and offered advise on the menu favorites.Special Features:
- Easter Eve Party in ScottsdaleOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/30/2013Party of 10 ranging in age from 15-85, for a last night famliy vacation dinner. I did not realize that the Saturday night before easter was a big party night, but it was full of costumed partiers (men dressed as Peeps, women with bunny ears and cotton tails and easter hats - this was entertaining). Service started very slowly. We returned a wine glass because it had lipstick from the previous patron. Once we ordered the food came out before we had silverware. The food was fair and our waitress while stressed covering multiple tables did her best. We were offered free shots (twice) for the entire party, since 5 of our party were under age we declined the offer. Great place if you want to party, not for family dinner.
- Good steaks, great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/28/2013Good steaks, great service but too noisy and kitschy. Probably great for a group of guys or young couples but not a good fit for a family.Special Features:
- The server was friendly andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/23/2013The server was friendly and manager accommodating when the order was messed up. We had 7 in our party. One of the meals came out cold, not even lukewarm. Another was barely warm. A third meal never even made it to the table until everyone was done eating. Like I said, the server was nice, but the food quality was poor and I will not be going back to this location again. I have been to other locations and happy with the service, but will not be going back to the Scottsdale location.
- We are not from ScottsdaleOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/22/2013We are not from Scottsdale but thought this looked like a fun place to have dinner. After going there, I would not recommend it for dinner but would recommend it if you are looking for a fun place to go for drinks and have a good time. The service was extremely slow even though the dinner crowd was small. The service was not very friendly and the food was fair once we finally got it. The atmosphere was entertaining and loud. Again, would not recommend this place for dinner but would recommend it for a fun place for cocktails.
- The waiter brought over theRussDined on 3/21/2013The waiter brought over the dessert menu when the entree's came out and then circled back 3 times while we we were eating to ask if we wanted to order dessert. At one point I was about to put a fork full of food in my mouth and was asked "can I take your plate?". Ok, it's a little dark but come on. Felt too rushed. Except for this the service was good just felt like he was doing his best to turn the table over quickly.Special Features:
- Southwesst SaloonOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/6/2013Saddle Ranch Chop House is nothing more than a lively sports bar having southwest decor and so so food service. Ordered two same verity 8 oz steaks one was 2.5 inches thick while the other was 1 inch, the baked potatoes were not hot through out, butter and sour cream was frozen. The drinks however were good especially during happy hour.Special Features:
- This was our first time hereOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/27/2013This was our first time here and only in town for a night. We were sitted immediately and felt very welcomed. The filet was wonderful. The manager stopped by several times to check on us and was always very friendly. He also gave us their cotton candy tower from their dessert menu on the house. We left our table after to watch different patrons take a ride on the mechanical bull.Special Features:
- What a great place for lunch......oHungryBearVIPDined on 2/27/2013What a great place for lunch......or dinner. The staff were very attentiveSpecial Features:
- Worth every penny!ArizonaPeteDined on 2/19/2013Excellent service by very attentive waiting staff. The complimentary shots were delicious, as was the birthday ice cream bowl they graciously gave me at the end of my meal. The filet mignon, by the way, was excellent.Special Features:
- A fun, casual place with aOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/9/2013A fun, casual place with a mechanical riding bull for those so inclined. Our server was very good. The food was good. Overall, we enjoyed our visit.Special Features:
- We were there for SaturdayazdogmamaDined on 2/9/2013We were there for Saturday brunch; it was not very busy. We were seated around 11:30 a.m.; no one took our order until 12:10, and then we did not get our food until nearly 1 p.m.! We almost left, but just as we had made up our minds to go, the food came out. They did buy us a round of mimosas (at our suggestion!), but there was virtually no explanation nor apology from anyone.
- This restaurant is a lot ofOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/7/2013This restaurant is a lot of fun. We had the best time and great service. The portions are huge and very tasty.Special Features:
- We have been to Saddle RanchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013We have been to Saddle Ranch before. Always a good meal. Our waitress was very nice but gave us misinformation re: Happy Hour. There was no Happy Hour as it was Saturday. Overall the food was very good. We went fairly early because we had children with us. It is a great place to bring out of town guests.Special Features:
- Exceptional food and staff!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/31/2013Can't say enough good about our experience!! From the minute we got to your restaurant we were treated great by the hostess, the waiter(s) were terrific and everyone else that we came in contact with!! The food and the drinks were great!! We will be back and will pass the word to our friends about your restaurant!! Thanks for everything!!Special Features:
- Food and Service were great!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 1/22/2013Food and Service were great! Third time at this restaurant! Have had different managers and wait staff each time. ALL were attentive without being over bearing. Food was actually surprising in how good it was. Will be going back often!Special Features:
- Dont judge a book by its cover-HoneyBflyVIPDined on 1/20/2013Located in the tourist part of town the Saddle Ranch looks a bit commercial, however the food was very good. My husband loved his steak and he is very hard to please- Our server Ariana was a delight and was excellent- If you like to watch tv, sports, football this is a place to come and hang out with your friends.Special Features:
- Glad we stayed!kar2noshVIPDined on 1/19/2013This restaurant is not my usual style. It's a bit cliche with all the western decor and the plastic beer mug and wine glasses, however, I am making reservations to return and here is why. They have the best staff of any restaurant I have dined in, in recent history, Jeremy was fantastic! The manager, Rob, introduced himself 2 minutes after being seated and wanted us to know if we needed anything while we were there to ask for him and gave us his card. The most lovely female server, who's name I unfortunately didn't get, saw we did not like our table, gladly offered to move us without having to say a word. She saw it on our faces! Who cares this much? The staff at Saddle Ranch does. And the food was pretty good too. Go, relax, have fun.Special Features:
- One of the people in our groupOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/19/2013One of the people in our group received a steak that was overcooked far past what was ordered. At the end of the meal we attempted to get our check 3 times but it took the intervention of the manager to get it.Special Features:
- We love Saddle Ranch. TheGreatVIPDined on 1/18/2013We love Saddle Ranch. The food and service are always very good. It is located in a great location.Special Features:
- We had the ribeye and it wasvmcnealDined on 1/18/2013We had the ribeye and it was excellent, cooked to perfection. It was a little too loud, but we thoroughly enjoyed our night out.Special Features:
- Service was terrific and veryKARLGRDined on 1/17/2013Service was terrific and very attentive but relaxed. Fun place for out of town company who dined with us. Will try the one in Glendale next!Special Features:
- The steaks were surprisinglyzanandchuckVIPDined on 1/3/2013The steaks were surprisingly good and a great value. The bucking bronco made it even more fun. Great Happy Hour deal.Special Features:
- Attentive service, not toOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/29/2012Attentive service, not to mention patient with my admittedly obnoxious friends. Food was delicious and served promptly and in generous portions. We will be back. Maybe next time we will ride the bull....Special Features:
- It was perfect all the wayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/13/2012It was perfect all the way around...love the Cotton CandySpecial Features:
- Great steaks and a very friendlyJimWGVIPDined on 11/22/2012Great steaks and a very friendly attitude by the wait staff. Watching people try to ride the mechanical bull was a bit of bonus entertainment.Special Features:
- It's hard to find a placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/21/2012It's hard to find a place that my eldery dad and great-nephews would all enjoy but this place was it. It was not too loud or rowdy the night we were there but all enjoyed the bull riding and make your own smores around the pit fire. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- Very Good Mid-Level SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/12/2012Went to this place based on reviews from Open Table and Yelp as we wanted a steak that was better than Outback, but not Morton's or Capital Grille since we were in t-shirts and shorts. Saddle Ranch fit the bill. I had the ribeye and my friends had the new york and filet. All were very good. The tasty wings were very large and had a slight bbq flavor with a little heat while the Jalapeno Mac & Cheese was awesome. We went on a Monday night when it wasn't very busy. Given the bar takes up about half of the first floor, I would imagine it can get pretty loud and crazy on a Friday or Saturday night. Be prepared for a "lively" atmosphere on those nights. I would definitely go again.Special Features:
- Beyond Expectation!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/9/2012The atmosphere is great, the food outstanding, and the service spectacular. What they do they do well, but they know what they are really about and that's the customer. Thank you for a great night!Special Features:
- Horrible service!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/26/2012I had family in from out of town and I decided to take them there because I have enjoyed it in the past. The hostess and server were very rude. The server argued with my sister when she herself got the order wrong and denied giving us drinks that were flat. They tasted like carbonated water and that the soda had run out. She argued that we were drinking root beer when we were not. There was a spill and we told her, but she ignored it. My sister goes to the hostess to ask for something to clean it up. She brings it to the table and hands it to my sister. We had to get on our knees and clean it up ourselves. We also saw the hostess treat a worker horribly rude. We only left a tip because one it was added on and I happen to have manners. We
- Good all round!!!RobEssDined on 10/18/2012Service plus starting from the greeting at the door through to the managers introducing themselves and following up throughout the night on the service. Great steaks, great ambiance.....always a fun time!!!Special Features:
- Fun atmosphere with the mechanicalTennisgirlDined on 10/14/2012Fun atmosphere with the mechanical bull providing lots of laughs.Special Features:
- Great service at this restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/13/2012Great service at this restaurant. We enjoyed the setting and atmosphere.Special Features:
- It was my daughters 21st.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/23/2012It was my daughters 21st. Birthday,'. The manager was so nice. He brought my daughter a martini with cotton candy around the glass. Everyone enjoyed their dinner also. We will definitely go back. Also they had football on which was a plus for me.
- We made a brunch decisionOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/9/2012We made a brunch decision at the last minute and Saddle Ranch fit our needs. As is common in greater Phoenix, the wait staff are college kids...some sound too much like Katy Perry, others respond to a concern by stating you are wrong....unfortunately, our waitress had traits of both types! What she lacked, was made up for by the food and by the 3 foot cotten candy dessert (a comp. of the mgr).Special Features:
- Great place for brunch & bar scene!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/9/2012Took my out-of-town family here for Sunday brunch and they absolutely loved it! Fun western flair, had football games on, staff was extremely friendly, manager came by more than once to make sure we were enjoying ourselves! Food was good and best part was the selection of bloody marys and mimosas for $1.99! Can't beat that! Portions are sizable. Would definately come here again.Special Features:
- I took my nephew for his birthday.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/28/2012I took my nephew for his birthday. I was surprised that they didnt offer him a piece of cake or something besides a Happy Birthday wish.. The filet was excellent. I was warned the spinach had a lot of garlic in it, I love garlic and ordered it. It was inedilbe. Cant believe it is served that way. When it was time for the bill there was confusion with the opentable certificates.Special Features:
- Great time! I brought outOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2012Great time! I brought out of town guests and had a great time.Special Features:
- loved the whole experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/29/2012loved the whole experience. manager and waitress were very kind and helpful.Special Features: