Saddle Ranch Chop House - Glendale
9375 W Coyotes Blvd
Glendale, AZ 85305-3144Neighborhood:
Glendale / Peoria
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Saddle Ranch Chop House - Glendale
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thesaddleranch.com/
- Phone: 6238897770x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am to 2:00am
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am to 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Barbecue
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Saddle Ranch Chop House is available for all of your special event needs, including private parties - big and small, photo and film shoots, corporate events and more! Please contact our Special Events Department at 623-889-7770 x3.
- Private Party Contact: Julie Hardy 6238897770x3
- Entertainment: Our infamous mechanical provides endless entertainment for riders and bystanders alike. Our huge outdoor patio features fire pits for roasting your own S'mores or enjoying a glass of wine by the fire and dozens of TV's are available for watching all of your favorite sporting events!
- Special Events: Saddle Ranch Chop House is available for all of your special event needs, including private parties - big and small, photo and film shoots, corporate events and more! Please contact our Special Events Department at 623-889-7770 x3.
A word from Saddle Ranch Chop House - Glendale
Saddle Ranch Chop House is a destination restaurant where guests stay long after their plates have been cleared to enjoy a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience. Our concept is “Rock Meets Western”, which comes to life in every aspect of the construction, décor and operation of these unique restaurants, merging the feel of an Aspen ski lodge with the style of an old Western saloon. Every Saddle Ranch has a large outdoor patio with campfire pits for roasting s’mores or enjoying a glass of wine by the fire. Inside is a large, inviting bar and, of course, our signature mechanical bull providing endless entertainment to diners. Serving up home-style cooking and down-home hospitality, our staff will make your group feel like you are dining at a close friend’s table.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Saddle Ranch Chop House - Glendale - Best Restaurants in Glendale / Peoria ›
Saddle Ranch Chop House - Glendale reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (8)vibrant bar scene (5)great for brunch (4)special occasion (4)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (3)late-night find (2)fit for foodies (2)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Great Steak!LetUsEatDined on 7/5/2013Enjoyed the night at Saddle Ranch. Food was good - huge portions - good value for your money. Got lively as the dinner crowd left and the party group arrived!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedmeandmydogsDined on 7/4/2013The food was so so and not worth the money. Service was not that great either. Server kept forgetting to bring items such as napkins, dressing. Was there during happy hour but, was charged full price for appetizer.
- Great time!,JennDined on 6/29/2013Everyone at the bar made my birthday exciting and fun!Special Features:
- More like the OK CorralPrincess119Dined on 6/23/2013Knowing that this restaurant is in Westgate you would think that they would be hopping with fantastic service. The food was good but the service was very slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Father's Day Brunch!JteachDined on 6/16/2013Great service! Love the $1.99 mimosas and bloody Mary's. Unexpected cotton candy/ dessert tray made it very special. Saddle Ranch for breakfast is a hidden gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We felt like "LITTLE GIRLS" againOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/12/2013Our visit was a group of red hat ladies, they loved it and the waitress was wonderful. We were treated to some free appitizers and the ladies loved them. We ended our meal with a Candy Cotton desert and it was fun to hear the ladies say they felt like "little girls" again, as they had not had Candy Cotton for a long time. This place is the best! Thanks for the good time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graduation gatheringKarenDined on 5/30/2013Right from the moment we arrived, we received great service. Our server introduced himself and was very accommodating to our questions and needs. Our appetizers and meals arrived in a timely manner and we did not feel rushed. The food was amazing. I don' t think there is a bad choice on the menu. It is an extensive menu, but easy to navigate. Overall the service was excellent, the food outstanding and a fun atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome all aroundJoeBlueDined on 5/18/2013The food was amazing. My wife's filet mignon was like butter. And the cut of Prime Rib was absolutely huge and tender. We even felt treated like V.I.P.'s by both the staff and the management. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- 21st Birthday Family DinnerazbeccaDined on 5/14/2013We arrived and our table was not ready yet. I spoke with the Bartender ahead of time regarding the 'special occasion'. Asked him to make it a special night for my daughter who was 21. We had a party of 15 and was assigned one waitress. She tried her best to keep up and wait on all of her other tables. We had to ask for missing ordered food items, silverware, napkins. It took around 10 minutes for ordered mixed drinks to come from the bar...which we were next to. Which was very disappointing since I spoke with him ahead of time. After this experience, I don't think I would go back for a special occasion. They made my daughters 21st Birthday 'nothing' special. They did nothing to help make it that 'special exciting time'. I was disappointed!Special Features:
- The food and service are outstandinRichDined on 5/1/2013The food and service are outstanding. The happy hour deals are the best of any restaurant in the valley. Everyone's meal arrived together and hot off the grill. Special requests were handled with ease.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We planned to eat at SaddleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/21/2013We planned to eat at Saddle Ranch Glendale for a special date night. When we walked into the restaurant and were ignored for about 15 minutes...even after trying to flag down the wait stff who were not busy because the restaurant was very empty...we decided to go to theYardhouse. Even 3 other parties that arrived at Saddle Ranch after us also left and walked over to the Yardhouse shortly after we did. If I was doing a survey on the Yardhouse I would give them 5 stars. Food and service was out standing!
- we had a bachlorrete partyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013we had a bachlorrete party of 13 there for dinner, our service was OUTSTANDING Jeremy was took care of us like it was a party of two!!! I would come back here again with a large group...there were a few other large groups, I sure hope they had the service we did.Special Features:
- Third time visit, loved theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013Third time visit, loved the ribs the first time I went, but these last two visits they haven't seemed to cook the ribs right. Which disappoints me.Special Features:
- Excellent service with greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013Excellent service with great food. A little loud but worth itSpecial Features:
- Service was very slow. SweetOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/19/2013Service was very slow. Sweet potato fries were good, but the rest of my meal was not. I will not go back to Saddle Ranch.
- It was loud and hard to visitOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/17/2013It was loud and hard to visit with friends but very good food and great staff.Special Features:
- its usually slow but good.....OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 3/17/2013service is always very slow, but breakfast is usually really good, but not this time. food was cold and potatoes were overdone.
- Food mediocre at best. RibeyeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/16/2013Food mediocre at best. Ribeye not what I would expect from a Chophouse. Ribs were decent.Special Features:
- First timer, ambiance wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/6/2013First timer, ambiance was great, our waiter was awesome, food was ok I couldn't tell if it came out hot or not because the ceiling fans were going fast, great management, the manager came right over and offered a complimentary dessertSpecial Features:
- expected much morelovingItDined on 2/15/2013Meeting out of state friends for dinner and wanted to try something different. I wish I had tried the steak since it is a chop house. The food we ordered was average at best.Special Features:
- Good Food, friendly service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013Good Food, friendly service. Will definately go again
- Service excellent, very friendly.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Service excellent, very friendly. Others in group happy with their selections. Steak sandwich a disappointment. Butter for the baked potato was frozen hard, also a disappointment. Was told it was because it was lunch time and hadn't had time to thaw. I'll try it again and hope it was just an off day!Special Features:
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/25/2013Great food, little expensive, service was excellent and all around nice place to hang out nd enjoy an evening.Special Features:
- Good for bull riding and hangingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/5/2013Good for bull riding and hanging out. No rush to leave.Special Features:
- We were there to celebrateOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/25/2012We were there to celebrate as a family. Waitress was not as attentive as she could have been. Except for the filet mignon all the other dishes were very good. The chef overcooked the filet, it was requested rare, both times arrived medium, which was disappointing. We did have a good time watching and participating in bull rides. All in all a very fun family evening.Special Features:
- Excellent steak combined withOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2012Excellent steak combined with friendly service. Who could ask for more!Special Features:
- We had a nice meal and veryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012We had a nice meal and very good service. It wasn't really busy so the noise wasn't bad.Special Features:
- The senior women that attendedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/13/2012The senior women that attended all had a fun filled lunch! Comments regarding the food was that it was spicy, not smokey. Ashley our waitress was excellent! Overall we enjoyed ourselves and had a good time.Special Features:
- reservations are pointlessOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/30/2012reservations are pointless had a reservation for 9pm didnt get seated till 9:45pm. not one time did anyone ever give us an answer as to how much longer it would take, however about 10 other tables were seated befor us and these tables were anywhere from 2 ppl to 12 ppl. worst service iv ever had to deal with.
- Steaks and ribs were the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012Steaks and ribs were the best we have had in a long time.Special Features:
- We were there to celebrateOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/8/2012We were there to celebrate an adult birthday with her kids. Our waitress rocked and made the experience even better. The food was excellent ... We all had prime rib. It is a fun place.. Nice bars and good food and fun ambiance.
- I had been there before butOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/28/2012I had been there before but for some reason our visit was almost less satisfactory. The service and food was poor. The manager was great though. He did try and compensate for our visit.
- The food was great and withOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/23/2012The food was great and with half price appetizers and drinks until 6:30 the bill was even better. We had a large table but that didn't affect the good service. Both food and drinks came out promptly. They gave one member of our group a free drink for her birthday and brought out a fun cotton candy treat at the end that was large enough to share with the whole table.Special Features:
- Great Mechanical Bull - Service NotOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2012Fun atmosphere. Many menu choices. Only negative is inconsistent wait staff. There is a mechanical bull that is highly entertaining as the night goes on!Special Features:
- We went there on a MondayGbuceee65Dined on 10/15/2012We went there on a Monday night for my wife's birthday. The restaurant was very slow, so it quite surprising that the service was so bad. The food was average at best, not a lot of seasoning on anything. However, the salmon spinach salad was pretty good. Also, the drinks were made by a new bartender and were not good the first time around, but the manager made them better.
- We went there for our daughter'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2012We went there for our daughter's birthday dinner and didn't know that it was biker night until we got there. Although a very loud and energetic crowd, it was memorable and the food and service were very good.Special Features:
- We will be back to visit the SaddleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/22/2012We stopped in before a movie - we are on a diet but the selection of fit food was great. Best part? Lou the manager - he was awesome and a lot of fun to talk to. We even went back after the movie for a night cap. Thanks for making our night out so fun. We WILL be back. Patty & Dave.Special Features:
- Okay, not a quick meal.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/16/2012Was there for Sunday brunch.It took forever for our server to take our order (although we were seating promptly). We were told that we could buy T-shirts and shot glasses. How about food? Can we get that? Food was fine (once we did get the order placed), and drink prices just right (1.99 with meal purchase). Wasn't busy as Cardinals were away and there were some watching the game, but like the rest of Westgate it was almost a ghost town. Only go to Saddle Ranch if you have all the time in the world.
- Come Again I WillOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/3/2012its was great, will be back..R Myers (Vet)+(Mounted Search and Rescue)Special Features:
- Go somewhere elseOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/31/2012Decent Prices, however, watch for the "add-on's" that are pushed by the waitress. Like, ordering a Margarita and asked "Cuervo Gold or Patron's?". So, you answer Cuervo and notice that you picked a $3.00 upcharge from the normal Margarita. And, trust me, $16.50 it wasn't worth it. And the food wasn't worth it either! Go somewhere else.. anywhere else!