Saddle Ranch Chop House - Glendale
9375 W Coyotes Blvd
Glendale, AZ 85305-3144Neighborhood:
Glendale / Peoria
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Saddle Ranch Chop House - Glendale
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thesaddleranch.com/
- Phone: 6238897770x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am to 2:00am
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am to 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Barbecue
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Saddle Ranch Chop House is available for all of your special event needs, including private parties - big and small, photo and film shoots, corporate events and more! Please contact our Special Events Department at 623-889-7770 x3.
- Private Party Contact: Julie Hardy 6238897770x3
- Entertainment: Our infamous mechanical provides endless entertainment for riders and bystanders alike. Our huge outdoor patio features fire pits for roasting your own S'mores or enjoying a glass of wine by the fire and dozens of TV's are available for watching all of your favorite sporting events!
- Special Events: Saddle Ranch Chop House is available for all of your special event needs, including private parties - big and small, photo and film shoots, corporate events and more! Please contact our Special Events Department at 623-889-7770 x3.
A word from Saddle Ranch Chop House - Glendale
Saddle Ranch Chop House is a destination restaurant where guests stay long after their plates have been cleared to enjoy a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience. Our concept is “Rock Meets Western”, which comes to life in every aspect of the construction, décor and operation of these unique restaurants, merging the feel of an Aspen ski lodge with the style of an old Western saloon. Every Saddle Ranch has a large outdoor patio with campfire pits for roasting s’mores or enjoying a glass of wine by the fire. Inside is a large, inviting bar and, of course, our signature mechanical bull providing endless entertainment to diners. Serving up home-style cooking and down-home hospitality, our staff will make your group feel like you are dining at a close friend’s table.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Saddle Ranch Chop House - Glendale - Best Restaurants in Glendale / Peoria ›
Saddle Ranch Chop House - Glendale reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (8)vibrant bar scene (5)great for brunch (4)special occasion (4)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (3)late-night find (2)fit for foodies (2)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Pleasant ExperienceSholoveDined on 9/2/2014Although at this particular time we were the only two people dining in your restaurant, it cannot be deemed as the reason your server was very attentive to us. He is simply a wonder person that share his personality with us... That's absolutely a choice and his was to be very good to us. We both appreciated it very much!Special Features:
- BirthdayBirthdayDined on 8/29/2014This is a fun restaurant. Brought my daughter for her 20th birthday. We had a great time.Special Features:
- birthday niteroscoDined on 8/29/2014Overall good food. I thought the food was good. Large portions. Large enough to share. But I thought the food was expensive. Drinks were good. But $10.50 for redbull and vodka little step. Our server was great. He took great care of us and my wife on her birthday. Will go againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Food was great, service could've been much better considering it wasn't that busy at the time we were there.Special Features:
- Great company outingARISDined on 7/26/2014What a great place for entertaining some employees! My people had a blast and I will defiantly book another outing here! Manager does a great job, we felt very appreciated being there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WaitermotleycrueDined on 7/19/2014The waiter was ok. But we were a party of 9. The prices for the specialty drinks were really high. Husband seemed to enjoy his steak but claims he has had better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent...OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 7/17/2014The food was very tasty. The service was excellent and on top of everything. We had the ribs and they were very good. My boyfriend had the chocolate chip cookie for dessert and really enjoyed it.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/6/2014I asked that my hamburger be cooked medium well. Except for the top layer, it was literally raw inside. I didn't complain at the time because we were with other couples.
- The following 152 reviews are from the Saddle Ranch Chop House - Glendale reviews archive.
- Not just a night clubJteachDined on 6/1/2014I have never been to Saddle Ranch for their night scene. I have seen it from the outside and it is nothing like the daytime experience. We like to come here for brunch on special occasions. They can always accommodate our large group with great service and delicious food. We love the $2 Bloody Mary's and Mimosas. The huge tureen of cotton candy at the end of the meal is a treat the kids look forward to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ExperienceValentinedineerDined on 5/16/2014Went to have dinner with a friend who was visiting from Panama. Food portions were great there was 4 of us and ordered 2 appetizers plus our meals. We could not finish appetizers as the portion was large. Noisy but yet still able to carry on conversation .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timesChronicFoodieDined on 5/16/2014This is the second time here. This time was after high school graduation at Uop Stadium. Really enjoyed the food and drinks. Server was very attentive. Will be back for sure. Enjoy watching people try to ride the mechanical bull. Recommend the prime rib. The horseradish is strongest I've had since dad used to make his own (that's a good thing!).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cowboy UpOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Saddle Ranch is like Bill Johnson's Big Apple meets Coyote Ugly. Great western feel with a lot of space. Mechanical bull in the middle of the restaurant/bar that provides entertainment whenever someone decides to take it on. Food portions are nice and a good variety of choices on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Most of the meal was good. However, one of family members had a horrible experience with her food. Twice they brought out her food and the order was wrong... We all thought that the manager should have come over and find out what happened. The rest of the food was ok but that incident made for awkward dining.Special Features:
- Fun Placealeida1004Dined on 4/27/2014This is a fun place in Glendale. So trendy. Great area. Food was great. Super large salads.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service!DebPDined on 3/10/2014Husband and I wanted something different for our anniversary dinner, and we found it! Lots of families and kids, but we had eaten here before and knew that. We enjoyed watching the brave ones try out the bull ride.Special Features:
- slightly disappointedssdv688iDined on 3/9/2014This is the second time I've been to Saddle Ranch and I'll pass next time, Saddle Ranch isn't bad per say but it's not great either and with the other really good restaurants in walking distance there just isn't a reason to go here.
- Dissapointing Night OutPhillipsDined on 3/8/2014My wife and I were in Phoenix with her family to visit my parents who live there. We wanted to take everyone out for dinner to thank them for taking us on vacation. The server was fun and friendly but didn't know the steaks. Two of our meals got mixed up, even after I pointed out that one was a sirloin and the other a ribeye, she argued. Two steaks were very overdone (med well rather than med rare). One order of ribs was cold. Bread came out after dinner and the corn bread never arrived at all. Management took care of a round of drinks for the inconvenience but no apology or explanation. I was the GM of a large steakhouse for 9 years and I left here very dissapointed. This is the first time I have ever written a bad review.Special Features:
- Awesome dining experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/8/2014Visited a group of old friends at this place... definitely did not feel rushed, and was well taken care of by our server (his name escapes my memory). What I appreciated the most was the fact that he didn't bombard us with how everything was every few minutes, which allowed our party of 7 to fully catch up after 20 years of not seeing each other. Being that I visited from Alaska - this time of year (March) was perfect for enjoying our food in the outdoor setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WARMjstmeDined on 2/28/2014THE FOOD WAS OK NOT THE BEST ,BUT THE BEER WAS WARM ,NEED TO HAVE COLDER BEER,AND OUR WAITRESS ALL SHE DID WAS MAKE EXCUSES FOR TTHE BEER BEING WARM,WE WONT BE BACKSpecial Features:
- Always a fun atmosphere atKimberlyDined on 2/22/2014Always a fun atmosphere at Saddleranch. Especially busy on a Saturday night so service was a little slow. Fun, energetic vibe and delicious BBQ. Next time we're riding the bull.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VERY SAD EXPERIENCERunnerDined on 2/22/2014WE WERE VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE SADDLE BACK. FIRST THERE WERE KIDS RUNNING WILD AT THE BUCKING BULL. WE HAD TO ASK TO BE MOVED TO ANOTHER TABLE. MOVED TO THE BAR AREA. ANOTHER DISASTER. NOISE, LOUD MUSIC, ETC. FOOD WAS EXPENSIVE AND VERY AVERAGE. NEVER UNDER STOOD WHY HOUSE SALAD NOT LISTED AS A SIDE. OVERALL NOT AN ENJOYABLE EVENING AT WHAT IS BILLED A "CHOP HOUSE".Special Features:
- Food needs workJulieDined on 2/21/2014Steak was dry. Burger was dry. Fries were dry. It's like it was all precooked and staged for awhile. Ribs were delicious. Great BBQ sauce.Special Features:
- Gwens bdaygwenbdayDined on 2/21/2014Always enjoy going there. Love the food and the service. Went for girlfriend's birthday. The drinks are always good and the prime rib is our favorite. This is were we go for a guaranteed great evening dinning out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife and I had wonderfulLarryDined on 2/14/2014My wife and I had wonderful Valentine Day experience at Saddle Ranch.!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Midweek dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/6/2014The crowd was a good mix of bar patrons and diners. The service was very attentive but not intrusive. The prime rib was generous and well prepared. For casual dining, this is a great choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Midweek CelebrationFamiliaGuzmanDined on 2/5/2014It was my Dads B-Day and we decided to meet for Happy Hour on a Wednesday. HH prices and menu are great! Perfect for large groups and service was great!Special Features:
- VIP Room and Bull RidingGiddyupDined on 1/14/2014Reserved a group for 10 in a "quiet" room, and we found ourselves in the back room all to ourselves. It was perfect! We could actually hear ourselves, and do toasts without having to yell. The beer tower is a must, along with roasting marshmellows by the firepit, and riding the mechanical bull. My group went home happy, and we all agree, the Saddle Ranch Chop House is a keeper in our books.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Long overdue visit!JesseDined on 1/10/2014The steak was perfect, as one would expect, the ravioli was obviously made from scratch, and the truffle fries had a pleasant, but not overwhelming, hint of the truffle mixture they're tossed in. I'm also a sucker for sauces and glazes/rubs, so they scored well with me there. The glaze/rub on the ribs (which fell off the bone before I got them in my mouth) was just the beginning. Cinnamon marshmallow sauce for sweet potato fries and sweet and spicy sauce for onion rings really rounded out the appetizer along with the standard dips. I wished I had enough room left to finish the brioche bread pudding but the $2 bloody mary along with sampling everyone else's lunch only left enough space in me for a few bites! Review space is too small...Special Features:
- Overwhelmed staffkl417gDined on 12/25/2013The staff, although quite pleasant, was overwhelmed. I blame the management for not staffing enough workers particularly in the kitchen. The steak was over cooked. Someone other than our server delivered our food. Consequently, she held each plate up in the air and called out the name of the dish whilst each dinner responded to her announcements, in turn. We had to ask twice for our cornbread. My omlette came out with hashbrowns on the plate when I specifically asked them to leave everything off except for the omlette (special diet). I was served still water when I ordered club soda. All these are little things about which I would never complain. However, all of them together makes for an unprofessional presentation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great night1greatoneDined on 12/23/2013The manager came over and welcomed us and treated my dinner guests who were there for their first anniversary to complimentary desserts. We got to see some one ride the mechanical bull and fall that was fun. The food was plentiful and cooked to our specifications, the vegetables were fresh. Since our visit we have recommended the restaurant to our friends and family. We will definelty come again :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saddle Ranch WestgateVonCortesDined on 11/7/2013Been here several times. Doesn't matter if the place is packed or empty, it takes up to an hour for food orders. Only went there to sit outside for bike night. They also seem to run out of many things. If you go not expecting to get food for up to am hour and you are not wanting something specific, it's a good place to sit and see the bikes for bike night. They seem to do a poor job of having menu items on hand as they run out of several things before 7pm.
- Service stinkssh11Dined on 10/4/2013Food is ok, not great for the price, but service is poor. I've been here a few times, and the servers are usually inattentive and seem to be getting worse. Our server was training a new server. Our salad came out with the meal, we had to ask for things like our drink order because they forgot, and items like the sauce that should have been on the steak plate. Even after we waved them down to ask for things like extra butter, we had to ask again.They never even asked how our food was. We won't be going back.
- We were there for lunch andflymeDined on 10/2/2013We were there for lunch and had two bday girls.....the server made the day a lot of fun. We weill be back...loved itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food wasn't that goodFriendDined on 8/9/2013The food wasn't that good for the price. Steaks were average, nothing remarkable. JB's and Texas Roadhouse are better and they are less expensive. Drinks were watered down. Prices are too high for the quality of the food. About the only good thing is the Manager and General Manager were on the floor and helpful and our server was good. I doubt seriously if we will eat here again.
- Steaks where fantastic, cookedRamrodDined on 8/9/2013Steaks where fantastic, cooked to request, Patato didn't come with butter had to request this from the server, only down side with the meal was the vegy medely where not cooked, vegys where very hard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our table of 15 had everythingPhoenixDined on 8/3/2013Our table of 15 had everything from chicken strips for the kids to shrimp, sandwiches and steak for the adults. Everyone said their food was great. The atmosphere was fun and our server was attentive and awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodgoodfoodDined on 7/29/2013Been there several times and food is always consistent. Could use a broader on tap beer selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a great time at saddleJiro73Dined on 7/21/2013We had a great time at saddle ranch. The meal was good and prompt but the staff was excellent and attentive to our needs. The manager was also very nice and concerned with our experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A night to rememberduimstraDined on 7/20/2013My husband and I were celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary. It couldn't have been a more perfect night .From the food to the awesome service we received it was a night to remember. Thanks Saddle Ranch....we'll be back!Special Features:
- Well the service was excellentJessJDined on 7/7/2013We had a party of seven for breakfast four ordered steak and eggs the steak was good the eggs were cold and hard