10220 103 Street NW
Edmonton, AB T5J 0Y8Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sabordivino.ca/
- Phone: 7807571114x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: Dinner: 5:00pm- 9:00pm.We are always available for private parties and corporate events. Our Tapas bar( Bodega) is open from 2pm-til late Monday thru Friday and 5pm-til late Saturday and Sunday.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Adelino Oliveira
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Sabor Divino can satisfy all your catering needs, from sit down multi course dinners to appys and hors d'oeuvres, Chef Lino can satisfy your every need. Contact Chris at 780 757-1114 for more information
Sundays are reserved for private functions and catered events, please contact us for more information.
- Entertainment: Sabor Restaurant Presents live music on the weekends. Some of Edmonton's best musicians can be heard tickling the ivories or playing Classical or Jazz Guitar for your listening pleasure. Christian Mena(co-owner) has been known to croon on occasion.
- Special Events: Wine pairings, Concerts, Featured bartenders on cocktail nights.
- Cross Street: 103 Street
- Public Transit: LRT Stops nearby: -The Bay -Central -Churchill Square Bus Stops nearby: 1, 2, 14, 8, 16, 17, 40, 41, 42, 45, 47, 50, 65, 68, 69, 71, 100, 104, 105, 106, 109, 111, 112, 116, 125, 140, 161, 162, 180, 197, 201, 211, 308, 309
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: There are parkades located at every corner of the building as well as street parking directly in front of the restaurant. Heated parkades are located at the kitty corner underneath the YMCA and across the street in Edmonton City Centre.
A word from Sabor Restaurant
Sabor Restaurant, located in the heart of Downtown. The food and decor are both a mix of old and new world. The menu is rich in European tradition(Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian) and graced with modern flare. We guarantee the best Seafood in town with our expertise extending to our meat and pasta dishes. You'll find a warm and inviting atmosphere enhanced by Live music Wednesday thru Saturday Night, professional service, and a trim but superlative wine list. Also walk in to our Bodega Tapas bar serving Authentic Tapas and superb wine and cocktailsContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Sabor Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Edmonton ›
Sabor Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
181 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (134)romantic (107)fit for foodies (105)good for groups (77)notable wine list (61)neighborhood gem (52)great for lunch (47)hot spot (26)great for brunch (19)late-night find (18)great for outdoor dining (9)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We really enjoyed our time. I love the seafood theme. What a great idea to support your country with a big feast like you might have at home, here in Canada, I like that a lot. The portions were excellent and now have this restaurant on our list of a great place to go. My husband and I had been before for an event in one of the large rooms awhile ago and noted the great food. I had also been with a couple of my children later in the evening for dinner awhile back and enjoyed the atmosphere with the younger crowd. We will plan an evening again soon, thank you for the wonderful time and excellent food! And you have Crabbies ginger Beer, excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We had the lobster risotto and piri piri prawns to start, both were amazing! The chilean seabass as my main which was equally as good as the appetizer. Would recommend this place for anyone to try.Special Features:
- delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014We attended for the seafood fest and it ws excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hidden GemDinediva41Dined on 8/29/2014Excellant food and great service. A perfect destination for that romantic evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- expensive for what you get!luv2dineDined on 8/29/2014We recently went here for dinner and the food was great but the pitchers of sangria were filled with ice and at 32.00 a pitcher its not really worth it. There are other great places to eat where you get better service and food without the expensive bill. Dessert was like 2 forks fulls big...Special Features:
- Seafood monthElisaDined on 8/29/2014The food was delicious. We were there for seafood month featuring ocean wise selections. Everything we had was very very good!! The lobster tomato risotto is a must-try!! Will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SeafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Wonderful food, a bit pricey- more than what we wanted to pay. The taste of their version of creme caramel was not that good- don't recommend - too lemony. Halibut was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent choice for business lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014I always choose Sabor when I'm looking to host a business lunch. The service is excellent and it's quiet enough to have a conversation without shouting. The menus choices are varied enough to suit everyone's taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seafood!WilllDined on 8/28/2014First time eating here. Beautiful restaurant with a beautiful interior! Waiter was awesome and service was great. We had the seafood platter and the flavor was incredible. Best seafood I have had ever in the city. If you love seafood, this is the place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lunch commentfireflyDined on 8/28/2014Very tasty lunch menu with unique selections. We have not tried the tapas bar as yet but it seems like something to be considered given the delicious salad served routinely with meals. The service is also worthy of mention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Client DinnerBeanarilloDined on 8/27/2014We went to Sabor with Clients from Montreal during their 2nd Annual Seafood Festival. The service, food and ambience was top notch in the group area. There were 10 of us but the service did not suffer at all.Special Features:
- Lunch timeRobertDined on 8/27/2014Great food but service was too slow for lunchtime as generally you want to be in and out within an hour.Special Features:
- Excellent evening outminolaDined on 8/25/2014My wife and I went for our anniversary to Sabor. I had been a couple of times for lunch, which was great, but dinner was even better. Very nice environment and service and the food was excellent.Special Features:
- KitylyleDined on 8/24/2014It was seafood festival week. A great selection. all four dishes we ordered were very well prepared and the service was very friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- calgarDined on 8/23/2014In a word....outstanding! The ambiance is second to none thanks in no small part to the restaurant's elegant decor, lighting and of course piano player. Couple this with delicious food and excellent service and it is evident Sabor has a winning formula down to a tee! Our first visit and we were so impressed Sabor has just gained itself two new regulars! Already looking forward to our next visit!Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Both food and service; will definitely come back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/23/2014It was a good experience although I would not say the food was exceptional except for the piri piri shrimps which was excellent. Very overpriced.
- Very DisappointedImpressedDined on 8/23/2014Unfortunately this restaurant was very disappointing except for the gentleman that greeted us at the door. It started with our waiter being not very friendly to the point of being rude. We had just got back from a vacation in Seattle and had great seafood and was anxious to go out for more seafood. We had never heard of this restaurant but went on the basis of Open Table's review. We ordered mussels and calamari of which both were uneatable and in fact so much so, that we mentioned it to the waiter and he was gracious enough to not charge us for the mussels. This restaurant was not cheap and to still pay $100 for food that was not eatable, like I said very disappointing.
- Best sea food with amazing shrimpOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/19/2014I just love the taste of sea food I had... This is the restaurant where u know ur money is well spend. I wish they have similar restaurant in Calgary since u feel like ur getting ripped off in Calgary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinerDined on 8/19/2014had a very enjoyable dinner here the other night. good service and great food. nice size portions. paella was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingMmmmelissaDined on 8/18/2014I'm a food snob and rarely feel compelled to write reviews, but the meal I had at Sabor Divino was by far the best meal I've had in Edmonton, and top 3 or 5 of my life (and I spent years living/eating my way through NYC and Vegas). We were there on the 3rd night of their seafood festival, which meant the regular menu was replaced my a seafood-focused one. (Yet it still included a "landfood" section.) The seafood platter was simply out of this world, and worth every penny: huge shrimp and scallops, both cooked to tender perfection; lobster in a divine garlic butter sauce; calmari, clams, mussels, and OMG the broth at the base of it all! YUM. The fabled eggplant appetizer did not disappoint. Sangria was great. Service was genuine and relaxed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lascarlascarDined on 8/18/2014The food was outstanding!! We love the "Bacalua" (hope I spelled that right). Please don't take that dish off your menu. It is sumptuous, and it is one of the reasons my wife and I return to this restaurant!! Our waiter was very attentive without being intrusive, the atmosphere is delightful, and the décor is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not my first visitRyda96Dined on 8/17/2014I've been here multiple times. I've always had great food and service the atmosphere is more of a romantic setting. There is a piano in the centre and between Wednesday to Saturday night you might see someone playing it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!BigeaterDined on 8/16/2014The food here is amazing! There was quite a long wait and I tend to get very "hangry" but it was well worth it. Split the seafood platter with one or two others and you won't be disappointed! The service was great and I'll definitely be going back as soon as possible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingwineNdineDined on 8/16/2014Incredible night - even though we didnt realize it was the seafood festival, all 6 of us found something wonderful; we all cleaned our plates. Food was incredible and service was perfect. Had more than one person stop by and everyone was lovely. Also - a thank you to Scott for stopping by and saying hello, small world. Keep him close Sabor!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at Sabor Divino is a delightluv2dineatSABORDined on 8/15/2014Very nice atmosphere. Tables are far enough apart for privacy. Music was perfect and at the right volume to have a conversation. Great service, and the food is delicious. Will recommend to others.Special Features:
- Great place!SeaBassMonDined on 8/15/2014Food was phenomenal. Plenty of gluten free dining available, generous appetizer sizes, fast service and great ambience. The live pianist made it that bit more special. I highly recommend this place for a date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dining1stchoiceDined on 8/15/2014If we have guests or a special occasion Sabor Divino is a frequent choice. Great food, fine wine and an excellent atmosphere make this restaurant an excellent choice. We love the menu and appreciate the presentation of the meal. A relaxed comfortable atmosphere ang great service make Sabor Divino a family favourite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/15/2014Still my most favourite restaurant in Edmonton...even more so now with the seasonal seafood menu! Sablefish and prawn risotto was some of the best I've ever had. Sabor does risotto perfectly!Special Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/14/2014We arrived to Sabor and were advised that they were launching a new Sea food menu, we ordered three items and ate family style it was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointedYummyDined on 8/14/2014I've been to Sabor Divino many times and the food is always wonderful. The menu changes often so you get to try new items. Service is always quick.Special Features:
- Seafood, great wine and desertKayeDined on 8/11/2014Tender lobster, great prawns, smoked duck, creme caramel as you would find on the other side if the Atlantic. It's so nice to eat in Europe for a few hours here in Edmonton .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryMattyNDined on 8/9/2014We celebrated our anniversary at Sabor and everything was perfect...from the food, to the live music.Special Features:
- Full of flavours!St3v3Dined on 8/2/2014A friend recommended this restaurant and he was right! The service was excellent and the food was equal to the best I've had in Edmonton.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful First Anniversary DinnerEdmFoodieCoupleDined on 8/2/2014We had the Seafood platter for two dinner and it was fantastic. The risotto was well-prepared and the seafood platter was amazing! The Spanish guitar player was excellent. Not too loud but really set a nice atmosphere. We have plans to try Bodega (their tapas lounge) in the next couple of weeks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner!look4goodfoodDined on 8/2/2014We ate at this restaurant on a Saturday evening; first impression upon entering was a good one! Low lighting, plenty of people but not a lot of loud noise, attractive restaurant and live music by a solo guitarist. Lovely. All of our food choices were delicious and we were not rushed. A really nice dining experience in downtown Edmonton!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Gem that is not so hiddenDBallyDined on 8/2/2014This restaurant is the hidden gem that is not so hidden anymore due to word of mouth getting out and spreading fast about how great it is. Ambiance, food, service all top notch. Well done Sabor!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely DinnerHappyDinerDined on 8/2/2014We have been to Sabor a number of times and always have a good experience. The service is friendly, ambience is lovely and the noise level is low so you can enjoy the conversation of your company. We've tried a number of dishes and are never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Visit - Will be backSuziDined on 8/2/2014Our first visit. We were seated promptly and the service was very attentive. We order the seafood paella and the lobster risotto with sea bass. Large portions and great taste. We also enjoyed the guitar playing which began just when we were about to leave, so we stayed a bit longer. All in all a very nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fireflyDined on 8/1/2014my favourite lunch spot. always bring my special guests to this restaurant.Special Features: