10220 103 Street NW
Edmonton, AB T5J 0Y8Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sabordivino.ca/
- Phone: 7807571114x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: Dinner: 5:00pm- 9:00pm.We are always available for private parties and corporate events. Our Tapas bar( Bodega) is open from 2pm-til late Monday thru Friday and 5pm-til late Saturday and Sunday.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Adelino Oliveira
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Sabor Divino can satisfy all your catering needs, from sit down multi course dinners to appys and hors d'oeuvres, Chef Lino can satisfy your every need. Contact Chris at 780 757-1114 for more information
Sundays are reserved for private functions and catered events, please contact us for more information.
- Entertainment: Sabor Restaurant Presents live music on the weekends. Some of Edmonton's best musicians can be heard tickling the ivories or playing Classical or Jazz Guitar for your listening pleasure. Christian Mena(co-owner) has been known to croon on occasion.
- Special Events: Wine pairings, Concerts, Featured bartenders on cocktail nights.
- Cross Street: 103 Street
- Public Transit: LRT Stops nearby: -The Bay -Central -Churchill Square Bus Stops nearby: 1, 2, 14, 8, 16, 17, 40, 41, 42, 45, 47, 50, 65, 68, 69, 71, 100, 104, 105, 106, 109, 111, 112, 116, 125, 140, 161, 162, 180, 197, 201, 211, 308, 309
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: There are parkades located at every corner of the building as well as street parking directly in front of the restaurant. Heated parkades are located at the kitty corner underneath the YMCA and across the street in Edmonton City Centre.
A word from Sabor Restaurant
Sabor Restaurant, located in the heart of Downtown. The food and decor are both a mix of old and new world. The menu is rich in European tradition(Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian) and graced with modern flare. We guarantee the best Seafood in town with our expertise extending to our meat and pasta dishes. You'll find a warm and inviting atmosphere enhanced by Live music Wednesday thru Saturday Night, professional service, and a trim but superlative wine list. Also walk in to our Bodega Tapas bar serving Authentic Tapas and superb wine and cocktailsContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Sabor Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Edmonton ›
Sabor Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
202 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (143)fit for foodies (135)romantic (110)good for groups (91)notable wine list (64)neighborhood gem (59)great for lunch (50)hot spot (33)late-night find (19)great for brunch (12)great for outdoor dining (12)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Service not to matcheaterVIPDined on 10/18/2014With this being a higher priced place, you would expect the service to match. Not here. The waiter did not know anything about the food or the chefs specials. He did not know how any of the dishes were prepared and he did not have any wine knowledge and laughed at himself. Maybe this is Edmonton for you, but I have never had this low end service from any other place anywhere in the world. It is not a place I would go back to. Also sent one appetizer back. I think that there are other places that I would rather spend my money on in Edmonton.
- Our server was great! Food awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Server took the time to answer all my nut picky questions - food was delicious!!! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FavhautespotFavhautespotDined on 10/11/2014The night started out poor, they ran out of lobster bisque. My wine glass was repeatedly attempted to be filled by numerous staff....it was white wine, which I prefer to drink cold...this called for numerous explanations to various staff members, which ultimately interrupted our evening and became annoying. Our coffees were served warm not hot and arrived well before our dessert. I like to drink an after dinner coffee with dessert! And finally, when asking "how's everything?" the manager placed his hand on my shoulder twice. It's okay to ask but avoid touching someone you don't know...it was creepy!!
- Another great meal at Sabor!DaveDined on 10/10/2014We have been to this restaurant several times and everytime the food and service is exceptional. I highly recommend it.Special Features:
- Birthday bashJackanoryDined on 10/9/2014Outstanding place. We had their "Table Platter", which is a 5 course meal, where they bring each course out on a large platter, from which everyone at the table helps themselves. On that day, the courses were tuna carpaccio (melted in your mouth), perfectly grilled shrimp, lobster risotto to die for, a platter of superb sea bass, pickerel and salmon, ending with an assortment of fabulous desserts. The waitress was friendly, knowledgeable and very attentive. From the moment we entered, where all the staff made eye contact and greeted you, to the time when we left, where they again thanked you and said good night, it was an exceptionally fine experience.Special Features:
- Wonderful space, piano was lovelyWhitefishDined on 10/8/2014We enjoyed our meal and the live entertainment🎹. Serving sablefish in cold salad was a bad idea because the fish was cold by the time it arrived.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/8/2014Great for work lunch. Also we had a gluten free person and a vegetarian and it catered to both so that was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the rebranding and new menuOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/6/2014We've been here a few times before but this was the first time since they changed their name and menu. For starters, we had the mussels which were plum and juicy (wish there were some bread for dipping) and steak tartar was up to par (though a little hard to eat with the frites, but they were delicious). I had the Seafood Paella and it was great as always (a timeless classic). Hubby tried the Three Boars and it was AmaZing! Best dish we have tried from here (or anywhere). They have a great wine list (I loved the Riesling) and the service was top-notch as well. What a great place to celebrate my birthday, kudos to Hubby for a fine choice! Thanks Sabor, we'll be back again for sure!Special Features:
- Amazing Gem!FoodieLoveDined on 10/6/2014From the moment we walked into the restaurant, we were taken in by the ambiance, the service and the amazing food! We were looked after by not only our server, but 2 others as well, leaving us quite content with full wine glasses and timely food delivery. This is a restaurant that we will frequent to on a regular basis and will highly recommend to others! Thank you for making our evening wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food and ServiceMARRDined on 10/4/2014A co-worker suggested Sabor to me, so my boyfriend and I went for our anniversary. The atmosphere is very romantic and the pianist/classical guitar player is awesome. I had the Caesar salad to start and Tagliatelle with prawns and my boyfriend had the piri piri prawns and lobster risotto. Both were incredible and cooked to perfection. We also had an Argentinian wine and the chocolate cayenne mousse for dessert. Our server was also awesome. We never waited long for her to return and check on us or refill our wine glasses. She was friendly and knew a lot about all the menu options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sabor is divine!LindaDined on 10/3/2014Fabulous dining experience with menu choices that take you off the over beaten track, down home goes uptown. Tapas style portions allow for sampling and sharing. The seafood for which the restaurant is known, is cooked to perfection. Service is knowledge and professional. It is wonderful to enjoy live music at dinner and the guitarist who played on Friday night was very talented. Telling everyone and will be back.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerEatingEdmontonDined on 10/3/2014My wife and I had our anniversary dinner at Sabor and it was excellent. Great night with live music played by the owner throughout, amazing! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lascarDined on 10/3/2014We have been to Sabors' many times and it is just a great place to eat---everything on the menu is delicious, the staff are superb, and the entertainment is always great---but not too intrusive....one of our favorite spots!!Special Features:
- Another great mealbknightDined on 9/28/2014We had eaten here before and had been very happy so we came back. It was hard to believe that they could have exceeded our first experience but they did. We had the $49 per person family style special with 3 of us. It was excellent. Service was good and not rushed.Special Features:
- lascarlascarDined on 9/27/2014We go to Sabor's often--it is always a wonderful experience---the food, the service, and the staff are outstanding.....a 'must' try...Special Features:
- Reserve EarlydiningduoDined on 9/27/2014We made an early reservation and were seated quickly. The restaurant filled to capacity by 6:30. Initially, with few guests, service was outstanding. Our server recommended excellent appetizer and meal choices; very tasty. As it became busier, our server (and/or support staff) became scarce. An after dinner coffee was provided and then we were forgotten (water and/or coffee sat empty). 20 minutes later, our server returned offering our bill. I had to ask for a coffee refill. Folks who arrived minutes behind us were only being served their main course as we were leaving. If busy, be prepared for noticeably slow(er) service. Despite that, our overall experience was positive. We look forward to trying some other great menu items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The bestMangiamangiaDined on 9/26/2014Has remained my favorite restaurant for as long as its been around. The salmon and prawn risotto is something I crave!!!!!Special Features:
- Dinner during the weekdowntownerDined on 9/25/2014We met friends for an after work dinner. Two of us had the Lobster Risotto - it was great, huge pieces of lobster, risotto done perfectly.Special Features:
- Fabulous !!NurselifeDined on 9/24/2014Absolutely wonderful everytime we go it's just as amazing!! Great food, great wine and best service hands down. Wonderful chefs, great ambiance and the lobster risotto is so delicious, the tuna carpaccio was like velvet!! The chilean sea bass cooked to perfection. It's a must if you are in the neighbourhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unfortunate noiseOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/24/2014As always, the food and service were incredible. The ambiance was, at least to start, fantastic. Sadly, a club has moved into the basement space and the noise from that was jarring and caused all of us to comment on it a number of times. There was a harsh difference between the noise from the basement and the music in the restaurant which was grating. This was the second time I had been there and noticed it. Certainly, staff was very apologetic and they also had concerns but all of us agreed that it was annoying enough that none of us will be rushing back to experience that again - which is quite unfortunate because the food and service are excellent.Special Features:
- Delicious!decharcDined on 9/24/2014This is the third time I dine at Sabor and I know I will come back many more times! I want to try every single dish listed on the menu. The food is amazing, the service is superbe and the ambiance is excellent.Special Features:
- Fantastic lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/23/2014Never tried Sabor for lunch before, it was my husbands 50th birthday and as always Sabor came through with a wonderful meal. We love this restaurant as we are never disappointed in the quality, taste or service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodieloverDined on 9/21/2014What a joy to dine where the food is expertly and deliciously prepared! Our fish was cooked beautifully and the portion sizes are generous. And service professional and knowledgeable. A gem of a restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellent food, okay serviceKORDDined on 9/20/2014Went for my husbands birthday with two friend. Reservation was slightly delayed and the owner brought us 4 glasses of prosecco and apologized for the delay. Great start! The food was amazing, fantastic flavour. We all agreed it was some of the best food we've ever had. The piri piri prawns were the appetizer highlight, and the grilled octopus was the highlight entree. Overall the experience was fantastic. The server was pleasant, friendly, and polite but we felt he could have been more attentive. There were times we waited quite a while without being checked on, and we had to wait a very long time to receive the bill. Overall, we would absolutely recommend Sabor and have plans on being back to try more of the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014The noise from the night club below was very disturbing and not at all energetic. We rushed our meal to get out of the restaurant. Very unfortunate. I can recommend the food and I would have to recommend people dine early on Friday and Saturdays!!Special Features:
- Excellent seafoodDinerDined on 9/19/2014Loved all we had - cooked to perfection. Excellent service ( slowed down a little at the end but there were two large groups). Should be a better known destination in EdmontonSpecial Features:
- lascarlascarDined on 9/19/2014We have been to Sabor's many times, and each time we enjoy it more...the menu is outstanding...the Bacalhau being my favorite!! The service is always great, everyone is friendly, and the entertainment is a nice added touch... Took our family out there and they were all very impressed....a gem in the heart of the city...keep up the good work!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved this restaurantkyewVIPDined on 9/16/2014Great menu. The best seafood I have had. I had the chilean sea bass and it was to die for!!! Yummy. I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Food, Great Ambience!WineloverDined on 9/15/2014Second time dining at Sabor and they did not disappoint yet again!! Food was amazing, atmosphere fantastic, service exceptional!! Great Wine list, the Piri Piri Prawns were incredible, Lobster Risooto Amazing, Tenderloin Succulent!!! Will be back again for sure...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wrong menu on the web.site!eszalaiDined on 9/12/2014some time (lately) they changed their dinner menu but unfortunatly never updated the changes on the restaurant web site, so we showed up "knowing" what we like to order, eat but was not available 😪
- AmazingYEGSeafoodloverDined on 9/12/2014The food was absolutely delicious, the service was second to none in Edmonton. Such a great environment since the minute we walked in.Special Features:
- Review For Sabor.JerryKDined on 9/12/2014Enjoyed a meal at Sabor last night with the wife. Service was the only short coming. Appetizer for me was the CLASSIC LOBSTER BISQUE. it was just ok. and it was served at the same time as our main course! The girl ordered the Vegetable soup. The waiter forgot about it! asked him again 10 min later and he forgot! Then at the end of the meal he asked if she still wanted it /: SEAFOOD PLATTER Everything was a hit except the Calamari.....I have never actually ate rubber before but this is what Id imagine it to be. CHOCOLATE CAYENNE MOUSSE Sweet and hot collide. It was really good. BERRIES & CREAM Delicious. Very nice restaurant. We enjoyed the most food live piano music and atmosphere. Service is a work in progress.That night anywaySpecial Features:
- Always ExcellentLove2eatDined on 9/10/2014The meals that I have had at Sabor Divino are always excellent. It is a very attractive restaurant and the service is very professional. The food is consistently outstanding and very reasonably priced.Special Features:
- YummyDined on 9/7/2014Had paella. Best restaurant dinner I've had in Edmonton.Special Features:
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014We truly enjoyed the Seafood Festival menu choices and our only regret is not being able to come back soon enough to try more amazing dishes. Our first experience with caviar. We are hooked. Can't wait to visit againSpecial Features:
- Seafood festivalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014First time at sabor and loved it. Our mussels were huge best we had ever had. Husband had the lobster risotto with halibut. The risotto was delicious. I ate 1/2 of it. Loved the king car but couldn't finish it all. The mini desserts were perfect for someone like me who has a love of sweets but usually can't finish it all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentArnieSaatDined on 9/4/2014This was my second time dining at Sabor and it was as good as the first time . The food and the service in one word, outstanding. Our server ,Amy, is a delightful young lady , knowledgeable and entertaining. I started with the lox and then couldn't decide on and entree so I ordered 2 more appetizers and had the Spicy Calamari and the Lobster Risotto, which turned out to be the perfect amount of food for me and with the Tiramisu for dessert my evening was complete.Special Features:
- ExceptionalOrchidDined on 8/31/2014I have dined at this amazing restaurant a few times and have never been disappointed. Quality of food and service is consistent and excellent. The live music adds to the romantic ambiance.Special Features:
- Intended2readDined on 8/30/2014We really enjoyed our time. I love the seafood theme. What a great idea to support your country with a big feast like you might have at home, here in Canada, I like that a lot. The portions were excellent and now have this restaurant on our list of a great place to go. My husband and I had been before for an event in one of the large rooms awhile ago and noted the great food. I had also been with a couple of my children later in the evening for dinner awhile back and enjoyed the atmosphere with the younger crowd. We will plan an evening again soon, thank you for the wonderful time and excellent food! And you have Crabbies ginger Beer, excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We had the lobster risotto and piri piri prawns to start, both were amazing! The chilean seabass as my main which was equally as good as the appetizer. Would recommend this place for anyone to try.Special Features: