10220 103 Street NW
Edmonton, AB T5J 0Y8Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sabordivino.ca/
- Phone: 7807571114x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: Dinner: 5:00pm- 9:00pm.We are always available for private parties and corporate events. Our Tapas bar( Bodega) is open from 2pm-til late Monday thru Friday and 5pm-til late Saturday and Sunday.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Adelino Oliveira
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Sabor Divino can satisfy all your catering needs, from sit down multi course dinners to appys and hors d'oeuvres, Chef Lino can satisfy your every need. Contact Chris at 780 757-1114 for more information
Sundays are reserved for private functions and catered events, please contact us for more information.
- Entertainment: Sabor Restaurant Presents live music on the weekends. Some of Edmonton's best musicians can be heard tickling the ivories or playing Classical or Jazz Guitar for your listening pleasure. Christian Mena(co-owner) has been known to croon on occasion.
- Special Events: Wine pairings, Concerts, Featured bartenders on cocktail nights.
- Cross Street: 103 Street
- Public Transit: LRT Stops nearby: -The Bay -Central -Churchill Square Bus Stops nearby: 1, 2, 14, 8, 16, 17, 40, 41, 42, 45, 47, 50, 65, 68, 69, 71, 100, 104, 105, 106, 109, 111, 112, 116, 125, 140, 161, 162, 180, 197, 201, 211, 308, 309
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: There are parkades located at every corner of the building as well as street parking directly in front of the restaurant. Heated parkades are located at the kitty corner underneath the YMCA and across the street in Edmonton City Centre.
A word from Sabor Restaurant
Sabor Restaurant, located in the heart of Downtown. The food and decor are both a mix of old and new world. The menu is rich in European tradition(Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian) and graced with modern flare. We guarantee the best Seafood in town with our expertise extending to our meat and pasta dishes. You'll find a warm and inviting atmosphere enhanced by Live music Wednesday thru Saturday Night, professional service, and a trim but superlative wine list. Also walk in to our Bodega Tapas bar serving Authentic Tapas and superb wine and cocktailsContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Sabor Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Edmonton ›
Sabor Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
190 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (133)fit for foodies (122)romantic (110)good for groups (81)notable wine list (63)neighborhood gem (57)great for lunch (48)hot spot (32)late-night find (18)great for brunch (15)great for outdoor dining (12)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Another great mealbknightDined on 9/28/2014We had eaten here before and had been very happy so we came back. It was hard to believe that they could have exceeded our first experience but they did. We had the $49 per person family style special with 3 of us. It was excellent. Service was good and not rushed.Special Features:
- lascarlascarDined on 9/27/2014We go to Sabor's often--it is always a wonderful experience---the food, the service, and the staff are outstanding.....a 'must' try...Special Features:
- Reserve EarlydiningduoDined on 9/27/2014We made an early reservation and were seated quickly. The restaurant filled to capacity by 6:30. Initially, with few guests, service was outstanding. Our server recommended excellent appetizer and meal choices; very tasty. As it became busier, our server (and/or support staff) became scarce. An after dinner coffee was provided and then we were forgotten (water and/or coffee sat empty). 20 minutes later, our server returned offering our bill. I had to ask for a coffee refill. Folks who arrived minutes behind us were only being served their main course as we were leaving. If busy, be prepared for noticeably slow(er) service. Despite that, our overall experience was positive. We look forward to trying some other great menu items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The bestMangiamangiaDined on 9/26/2014Has remained my favorite restaurant for as long as its been around. The salmon and prawn risotto is something I crave!!!!!Special Features:
- Dinner during the weekOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/25/2014We met friends for an after work dinner. Two of us had the Lobster Risotto - it was great, huge pieces of lobster, risotto done perfectly.Special Features:
- Fabulous !!NurselifeDined on 9/24/2014Absolutely wonderful everytime we go it's just as amazing!! Great food, great wine and best service hands down. Wonderful chefs, great ambiance and the lobster risotto is so delicious, the tuna carpaccio was like velvet!! The chilean sea bass cooked to perfection. It's a must if you are in the neighbourhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unfortunate noiseOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/24/2014As always, the food and service were incredible. The ambiance was, at least to start, fantastic. Sadly, a club has moved into the basement space and the noise from that was jarring and caused all of us to comment on it a number of times. There was a harsh difference between the noise from the basement and the music in the restaurant which was grating. This was the second time I had been there and noticed it. Certainly, staff was very apologetic and they also had concerns but all of us agreed that it was annoying enough that none of us will be rushing back to experience that again - which is quite unfortunate because the food and service are excellent.Special Features:
- Delicious!decharcDined on 9/24/2014This is the third time I dine at Sabor and I know I will come back many more times! I want to try every single dish listed on the menu. The food is amazing, the service is superbe and the ambiance is excellent.Special Features:
- Fantastic lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/23/2014Never tried Sabor for lunch before, it was my husbands 50th birthday and as always Sabor came through with a wonderful meal. We love this restaurant as we are never disappointed in the quality, taste or service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodieloverDined on 9/21/2014What a joy to dine where the food is expertly and deliciously prepared! Our fish was cooked beautifully and the portion sizes are generous. And service professional and knowledgeable. A gem of a restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellent food, okay serviceKORDDined on 9/20/2014Went for my husbands birthday with two friend. Reservation was slightly delayed and the owner brought us 4 glasses of prosecco and apologized for the delay. Great start! The food was amazing, fantastic flavour. We all agreed it was some of the best food we've ever had. The piri piri prawns were the appetizer highlight, and the grilled octopus was the highlight entree. Overall the experience was fantastic. The server was pleasant, friendly, and polite but we felt he could have been more attentive. There were times we waited quite a while without being checked on, and we had to wait a very long time to receive the bill. Overall, we would absolutely recommend Sabor and have plans on being back to try more of the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014The noise from the night club below was very disturbing and not at all energetic. We rushed our meal to get out of the restaurant. Very unfortunate. I can recommend the food and I would have to recommend people dine early on Friday and Saturdays!!Special Features:
- Excellent seafoodDinerDined on 9/19/2014Loved all we had - cooked to perfection. Excellent service ( slowed down a little at the end but there were two large groups). Should be a better known destination in EdmontonSpecial Features:
- lascarlascarDined on 9/19/2014We have been to Sabor's many times, and each time we enjoy it more...the menu is outstanding...the Bacalhau being my favorite!! The service is always great, everyone is friendly, and the entertainment is a nice added touch... Took our family out there and they were all very impressed....a gem in the heart of the city...keep up the good work!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved this restaurantkyewVIPDined on 9/16/2014Great menu. The best seafood I have had. I had the chilean sea bass and it was to die for!!! Yummy. I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Food, Great Ambience!WineloverDined on 9/15/2014Second time dining at Sabor and they did not disappoint yet again!! Food was amazing, atmosphere fantastic, service exceptional!! Great Wine list, the Piri Piri Prawns were incredible, Lobster Risooto Amazing, Tenderloin Succulent!!! Will be back again for sure...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wrong menu on the web.site!eszalaiDined on 9/12/2014some time (lately) they changed their dinner menu but unfortunatly never updated the changes on the restaurant web site, so we showed up "knowing" what we like to order, eat but was not available 😪
- AmazingYEGSeafoodloverDined on 9/12/2014The food was absolutely delicious, the service was second to none in Edmonton. Such a great environment since the minute we walked in.Special Features:
- Review For Sabor.JerryKDined on 9/12/2014Enjoyed a meal at Sabor last night with the wife. Service was the only short coming. Appetizer for me was the CLASSIC LOBSTER BISQUE. it was just ok. and it was served at the same time as our main course! The girl ordered the Vegetable soup. The waiter forgot about it! asked him again 10 min later and he forgot! Then at the end of the meal he asked if she still wanted it /: SEAFOOD PLATTER Everything was a hit except the Calamari.....I have never actually ate rubber before but this is what Id imagine it to be. CHOCOLATE CAYENNE MOUSSE Sweet and hot collide. It was really good. BERRIES & CREAM Delicious. Very nice restaurant. We enjoyed the most food live piano music and atmosphere. Service is a work in progress.That night anywaySpecial Features:
- Always ExcellentLove2eatDined on 9/10/2014The meals that I have had at Sabor Divino are always excellent. It is a very attractive restaurant and the service is very professional. The food is consistently outstanding and very reasonably priced.Special Features:
- YummyDined on 9/7/2014Had paella. Best restaurant dinner I've had in Edmonton.Special Features:
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014We truly enjoyed the Seafood Festival menu choices and our only regret is not being able to come back soon enough to try more amazing dishes. Our first experience with caviar. We are hooked. Can't wait to visit againSpecial Features:
- Seafood festivalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014First time at sabor and loved it. Our mussels were huge best we had ever had. Husband had the lobster risotto with halibut. The risotto was delicious. I ate 1/2 of it. Loved the king car but couldn't finish it all. The mini desserts were perfect for someone like me who has a love of sweets but usually can't finish it all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentArnieSaatDined on 9/4/2014This was my second time dining at Sabor and it was as good as the first time . The food and the service in one word, outstanding. Our server ,Amy, is a delightful young lady , knowledgeable and entertaining. I started with the lox and then couldn't decide on and entree so I ordered 2 more appetizers and had the Spicy Calamari and the Lobster Risotto, which turned out to be the perfect amount of food for me and with the Tiramisu for dessert my evening was complete.Special Features:
- ExceptionalOrchidDined on 8/31/2014I have dined at this amazing restaurant a few times and have never been disappointed. Quality of food and service is consistent and excellent. The live music adds to the romantic ambiance.Special Features:
- Intended2readDined on 8/30/2014We really enjoyed our time. I love the seafood theme. What a great idea to support your country with a big feast like you might have at home, here in Canada, I like that a lot. The portions were excellent and now have this restaurant on our list of a great place to go. My husband and I had been before for an event in one of the large rooms awhile ago and noted the great food. I had also been with a couple of my children later in the evening for dinner awhile back and enjoyed the atmosphere with the younger crowd. We will plan an evening again soon, thank you for the wonderful time and excellent food! And you have Crabbies ginger Beer, excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We had the lobster risotto and piri piri prawns to start, both were amazing! The chilean seabass as my main which was equally as good as the appetizer. Would recommend this place for anyone to try.Special Features:
- delicious!zingerDined on 8/30/2014We attended for the seafood fest and it ws excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hidden GemDinediva41Dined on 8/29/2014Excellant food and great service. A perfect destination for that romantic evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JohnDined on 8/29/2014Sabor Restaurant was a great find. We will definitely be back. The sea food specials were indeed special and not lacking in any way what so ever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- expensive for what you get!luv2dineDined on 8/29/2014We recently went here for dinner and the food was great but the pitchers of sangria were filled with ice and at 32.00 a pitcher its not really worth it. There are other great places to eat where you get better service and food without the expensive bill. Dessert was like 2 forks fulls big...Special Features:
- Seafood monthElisaDined on 8/29/2014The food was delicious. We were there for seafood month featuring ocean wise selections. Everything we had was very very good!! The lobster tomato risotto is a must-try!! Will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SeafoodLuluDined on 8/29/2014Wonderful food, a bit pricey- more than what we wanted to pay. The taste of their version of creme caramel was not that good- don't recommend - too lemony. Halibut was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent choice for business lunchChilmomDined on 8/29/2014I always choose Sabor when I'm looking to host a business lunch. The service is excellent and it's quiet enough to have a conversation without shouting. The menus choices are varied enough to suit everyone's taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seafood!WilllDined on 8/28/2014First time eating here. Beautiful restaurant with a beautiful interior! Waiter was awesome and service was great. We had the seafood platter and the flavor was incredible. Best seafood I have had ever in the city. If you love seafood, this is the place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lunch commentfireflyDined on 8/28/2014Very tasty lunch menu with unique selections. We have not tried the tapas bar as yet but it seems like something to be considered given the delicious salad served routinely with meals. The service is also worthy of mention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Client DinnerBeanarilloDined on 8/27/2014We went to Sabor with Clients from Montreal during their 2nd Annual Seafood Festival. The service, food and ambience was top notch in the group area. There were 10 of us but the service did not suffer at all.Special Features:
- Lunch timeRobertDined on 8/27/2014Great food but service was too slow for lunchtime as generally you want to be in and out within an hour.Special Features:
- One of my favorite downtown spotsAC75Dined on 8/26/2014Excellent downtown spot for lunch or dinner, weekday or weekend. Sidewalk patio during summer is great. Have never had anything but good experiences here.Special Features:
- Excellent evening outminolaDined on 8/25/2014My wife and I went for our anniversary to Sabor. I had been a couple of times for lunch, which was great, but dinner was even better. Very nice environment and service and the food was excellent.Special Features: