Sabor Cuban Continental Cuisine
220 North Congress Ave
Boynton Beach, FL 33426Neighborhood:
CubanPrice: $30 and under
Sabor Cuban Continental Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tastesabor.com/
- Phone: 5612004860
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Cuban
- Executive Chef: Jamie Merwin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
A word from Sabor Cuban Continental Cuisine
Sabor. Our name says it all, Flavor. Our unique blend of Cuban and Continental Cuisine mixes the best of flavors for a delightful mouth-watering treat. Enjoy fine dining in a casual laid back atmosphere where friends join friends and strangers become friends. Sabor, flavorful world cuisine in the heart of Boynton Beach.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sabor Cuban Continental Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
- We made reservations on OpenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/27/2012We made reservations on Open Table and went there on April 27, 2012 only to find out that they are no longer open for business. We were there for dinner back in February 2012 and had a great meal. sorry to see them close.
- Try it...you'll love it!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/5/2012Good, fresh food, well prepared, excellent sauces. Friendly service. Chef-owner with a passion for cooking. Came to our table to see how everything was. Nice touch. When was the last time the chef or owner came to your table at any restaurant? We shall return!Special Features:
- Viva Cuba!!1DivaVIPDined on 3/11/2012It is a reasonably priced restaurant with good food and good service, I would recommend it as a great place for a "BUDGET-CONSCIOUS" dinner. The staff was very ACCOMODATING, and the salsa music playing in the background-- was NOT LOUD, but added to the ambiance!!!
- great. good food.service staffOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/4/2012great. good food.service staff are wonderful. food taste very good.Special Features:
- Bad FoodJC45Dined on 2/15/2012We have been at Sabor before. It always seemed OK, not great, but OK. This last visit my friend ordered the special which was steak. It was grizzly and hard to chew. My steak was hard but OK. We complained to the waiter. He said he will tell the cook. Nothing happened. No reduction on price, no apology. We will not be going back.
- this is our fourth trip toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012this is our fourth trip to Sabor....enjoy it every time.Special Features:
- The food is a little on theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/2/2012The food is a little on the pricey side compared to the portion they give you. I'll give it another try just to see if it was just what I ordered.
- Nice Cuban food if you don'tOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/17/2011Nice Cuban food if you don't mind lots of oil. They were out of their lamb chop special; pork chop was tough and somewhat undercooked. Dinner rolls were coated with oil and the only "dry" ones had been burned on the bottom. The wait staff were very accommodating and pleasant.Special Features:
- First smell that hits youOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 11/23/2011First smell that hits you is garbage. Food was not bad but we really should have left because the smell made it a burden to eat. No noise because we were the only ones there. Try somewhere else instead.
- Our waitress was delightfullyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/28/2011Our waitress was delightfully friendly and set the tone for an enjoyable dining experience. We each had the skirt steak, which was delicious. Linen tablecloths and napkins added to the ambiance of this charming restaurant. The menu had a nice variety of items, and we look forward to a return visit to sample some of them.Special Features:
- this was the 2nd time we cameYummyVIPDined on 10/15/2011this was the 2nd time we came here and brought friends. our normal waitress was busy and that is where the problem lied..Seems we got tossed between 2 waiters and neither knew whether to wait on us..Took forever to get soup and salads. Black bean soup was watered down and was sent back and sub. w salad. ordered the churassco steak and the picadellio..BOTH were great but lack of service pervailed over entire dinner. When original waitress finally returned , we told her what had happened.The owner came over and apologized ....I am SURE she had not idea what transpired. She comped us on the large Flan (which as usual was delicious).. will we go back..YES but service had better be way better or else I will not drive 1/2 hr for the foodSpecial Features:
- Although I wasn't thrilledPenelopeBVIPDined on 10/1/2011Although I wasn't thrilled with the food, my husand liked it well enough to go back for lunch with his Tuesday lunch buddies. The best I can say is that it's close to our home.Special Features:
- Best Cuban Restaurant ever !YummyVIPDined on 9/30/2011Probably THE BEST Cuban restaurant we have eaten in....The Churassco Steak was to DIE FOR..Order it..hubs asked for it medium rare and it was cooked perfectly. I had the piccadellio...Also terrific...great seasoning in it. The flan was delish and the piece was HUGE...large enough for 3 people. Service with Lisa was excellent !! Will be go back??? DEFINITE YES....and SOON !!Special Features:
- Casual atmosphere and foodJanieDined on 9/24/2011Casual atmosphere and food was good. No complaints except that the restaurant could use a more modern updating.Special Features:
- Great Neighborhood RestaurantBoynton101Dined on 8/17/2011Our first time at Sabor. We took advantage of the Early Bird special -- $30 for two, which included tax and tip. Our waiter, Kenneth, was great. Food excellent. We recommended this restaurant to our kids who will be visiting next week.Special Features: