Sabi Asian Bistro
130 Harbour Place Dr., Suite 120
Davidson, NC 28036Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
Sabi Asian Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ilovesabi.com/
- Phone: 7048955707
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Asian
- Executive Chef: Yuan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering menu is available. Please contact Kristen to inquire.
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private banquet room available for large groups. Room includes 55" flat screen TV great for presentations or sports parties.
- Private Party Contact: Kristen 7048955707
A word from Sabi Asian Bistro
Located in the quaint, historic town of Davidson, Sabi Asian Bistro provides a tantalizing mix of Asian cuisine and relaxing atmosphere. Fresh sushi, mouth-watering entrees, and a friendly kids menu alongside a full bar and outdoor patio make Sabi the perfect place to eat. Great for date night, families, business meetings, or large groups.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sabi Asian Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)great for outdoor dining (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Excellent as alwaysjhdavidsonncDined on 5/23/2014We've gone to Sabi a few times, most of the time as a party of two but also we had a larger group for a birthday dinner one time. Service has always been wonderful, and the food can't be beat. The sushi is some of the freshest in the entire Charlotte metro region. Great beer and wine selection. Overall, a highly recommended experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/18/2014We looked at the menu online and when we went to Sabi's the prices were much higher if not almost doubled. Found out Saturday has lunch specials but not on Sunday. The food was good. The make great shrimp tempura and the sushi is fresh. The beef and broccoli was also very good. The pork lomein had lots of pork and plenty of noodles. The decor was nice and we sat by a window so we had a view. Was surprised we did not get fortune cookies at the end of our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent sushiNDNCfoodiesDined on 5/10/2014Wife and I went for sushi and were not disappointed. Nice place and server was attentive but left us alone too. We hadn't had sushi in awhile and used to go here when living in Davidson so knew it should be good. My wife was very impressed and so was I, will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eatOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/19/2014The entire meal and experience here was wonderful. Great food, service, and atmosphereSpecial Features:
- very good timejeffDined on 2/28/2014We were out if town and wanted something nice. Thank goodness for open table. The sushi restaurant was very good and the reviews were true. It is a very nice sushi restaurant, had nice other selections. Service was very good. I would recommend this to anyone.Special Features:
- Poorly received Put in backOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/22/2014Poorly received Put in back room at a table which was not level Felt let we were being put dismissed DID NOT STAY HAVE NO INTENTION OF GOING BACK OR RECOMMENDING THIS RESTAURANT TO ANYONE WE KNOW !!!
- Good Food - Noisy SetupFriesianQueenDined on 2/19/2014Reserved for a group get together of 6. Had updated the reservation 2x from the original 10 but the restaurant didn't seem to have been updated or didn't double check. No biggie. Surprised by the noise level as our group wanted to hear what each ther had to say. It eventually died down as people left. Food was good and copious but was really annoyed when being charged $1 for a scoop more of brown rice after spending for $29 for wine and a la carte dinner. Really? Couldn't spare a scoop of rice, one of the cheapest food stuffs in existence? Water glasses were never refilled the entire 2+ hours we were there. I might skip the "dining experience" and just do takeout. Definitely not good for groups at dinner who want to converse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappoints!Klowe65Dined on 2/14/2014Great selection and always delivers very good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice first visitAlFromNCDined on 2/14/2014We had dinner here for Valentine's Day, arrived a bit early for our reservation, and were seated promptly. At first, we were a little put off by being seated in what appeared to be an extension room on the right side of the restaurant. It had just standing tables and chairs, no tableclothes or much artwork. When we asked to be moved to something with a little more personality, the hostess politely and quickly moved us to the area straight back. It had a bit more ambience, and worked fine for us. The food itself was terrific, with plenty of selection. Service was wonderful, and we were overall very pleased with our first visit. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice gem!Lupulin1Dined on 2/9/2014We have dined here twice and enjoyed both experiences. We will be back!Special Features:
- Great RestaurantdRBYDined on 2/7/2014I've been here multiple times and I have enjoyed it every single time. I have been here both in a large group and in a small one, and both times I received great service. The food is phenomenal, and the service is wonderful. As a college student, I'm really concerned about prices, and Sabi's prices are reasonable. I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking for great Asian cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yumyumbucketsDined on 1/25/2014They have great sushi and great food. I was amazed by how delicious the sushi was and how well it was prepared. The sauces they put on the sushi are to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great service!MeganDined on 1/23/2014Seated and served quickly. Fresh sushi, good cocktails. Reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spottedtheoDined on 1/17/2014We are new to the area and weren't sure what to expect from a sushi restaurant in a college town. We were very pleasantly surprised. The food was great and the prices were reasonable. We'll definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- surprisedyummyVIPDined on 1/1/2014The food was much better than expected and the service was good as well the appetizers where amazing my wife hated the mango chicken entree the bang bang shrimp where the best thingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little gemLupulin1Dined on 12/31/2013We found Sabi on Open Table, it had good reviews and we were looking for oriental food. The food was excellent and it might have to become our go-to oriental place. Not far off hwy 77 and parking was not a problem. Try it out sometime, I know we will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is one of our favoritemaple269Dined on 12/27/2013This is one of our favorite restaurants. The food and drinks are always exceptional and the service is friendly and helpful.Special Features:
- Great sushi in DavidsonrickandsheilaDined on 11/22/2013We used a gift card to introduce ourselves to this place. We drove up from the University area. This was a great restaurant. My wife doesn't do sushi, but there were plenty of alternatives so we both c ould indulge ourselves. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IntimateOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/22/2013I had booked the table for a friend's birthday celebration and being in the back room made it secluded, intimate, and celebratory, which allowed for more conversations and laughter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpressedPickyDinerDined on 8/31/2013Walked right in at Sat 7pm with the opentable reservation. A bit noisy with back to college crowd. Super fast and attentive service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sabi's has great food, but noisy.MH000Dined on 8/22/2013We have eaten several times at Sabi's food is always good. But a bit noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Sea BassManuBobDined on 8/12/2013Had the Chilean Sea Bass special. The fish was cooked perfectly, on a bed of tender-crisp vegetables. It was absolutely delicious. Our server was very good also. Will be going back again.
- Great SushiLoveAsianFoodDined on 8/9/2013We loved the sushi...the entrées were very good. It was the best Asian food we have had since we moved here just over a year ago. The service and the atmosphere were very good. This was our first time there and look forward to going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really great sushieatprayloveDined on 7/20/2013This is my favorite spot in Davidson for sushi. I love the Pacific Fried Roll and the Wildcat Roll. The service is always good and they usually have a very good drink special (but you have to ask!). My only minor complaint is that the restaurant is very loud if it's crowded. The sound just seems to "bounce" around and sometimes it can be difficult to hear the the other people you are dining with. If the weather is nice, the outdoor seating area is a good place to grab a drink and dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a table for 6 whichOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2013We had a table for 6 which we reserved ahead of time. The table ended up to be a booth for 6 and 4 of us had to scoot in and it was hard to converse with the people across the booth. The service was a little slow and we all had a play to go to but once we were served, the food was excellent!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findCoraVIPDined on 6/28/2013I saw this restaurant while searching during restaurant week. I decided to try it based on the menu. Great find. We got there very late due to a storm, but it was worth it. the waitress we had was awesome. definitely going back. We celebrated my sons birthday.Special Features:
- First time dining at Sabi.NCVisitortoAtlantaVIPDined on 6/26/2013First time dining at Sabi. Tempura veggies as appetizer were flash fried, light and delicious. Bang-Bang and Wasabi dipping sauces were excellent complements. I had the "Sabi Burrito" with shrimp and veggies wrapped in rice paper. Wonderful see through visual effect on a burrito and great flavor combinations. Went for lunch, but will go back for dinner to sample more of the innovative menu.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet lunch ...OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/23/2013Our first trip to the Lake Norman area ... we stayed nearby, saw this place as we drove by and on Opentable. We made this our last stop for a quick lunch before our journey home. The appetizer of Bang Bang Shrimp was tasty, but the shrimp were rather small. We split an entree, the Royal Dish of scallops, shrimp, beef and chicken which arrived sizzling. As you first eat with your eyes, it looked delicious, but I had hoped for more flavor. My partner tried a few pieces of sushi, which he later regretted on the ride home ...It was a lovely place, nicely done inside and had it not been so hot outside we would have tried the patio. Our server was friendly, knowledgeable and a delight. We may venture back if we visit the area in the future.
- Good Food, Environment and StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/1/2013Food and service are great plus you can sit outside!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpecialitiesEarlVIPDined on 5/12/2013The sushi was good but not great. However we had a couple of the signature dishes and they were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time we had been thereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2013First time we had been there and decided to grab lunch before a meeting. We used a restaurant.com certificate which made it even better. The food was great... and it tasted fresh which is always a plus. My husband had sushi which he loved. We will be back!Special Features:
- The food was very good andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/20/2013The food was very good and the service as well. We have been coming to Sabi very time my son gets a Asian food craving. Outside patio area is nice.Special Features:
- Very nice presentation ofOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/31/2013Very nice presentation of meals. Wide menu choices.
- Brave Awful Service for Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/22/2013Sabi is one of our favorite places, but lately we have had the displeasure of having the same rude, irritable waiter. It's a shame to feel like you are an inconvenience at a restaurant. The waiter was rude from the beginning, brought our check before we had finished our entrees and was then annoyed that we asked for dessert. He then stepped into the table as we were trying to get up to leave so that he could gather his tip. Beyond awful and very uncomfortable for us. We will be back, but make sure to request an alternate server.Special Features:
- Valentines Day DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2013Thanks for a great Valentine's Day. Waitress was excellent. On top of everything. Quick to be seated and food was really good. Good impression on first visit.Special Features:
- food was great. Wait staffOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013food was great. Wait staff was great. The hostess was not very informative or friendly.
- The sushi was wonderful asOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/9/2013The sushi was wonderful as usual. This is one of the few places around the Lake Norman area that has white tuna. As usual it was crowded and noisy on Saturday night. It seemed as if they were short handed as the wait staff was not attentive as usual.
- The food is great and JackOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/4/2013The food is great and Jack is the best server in town!Special Features:
- We had a business lunch hereOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/22/2013We had a business lunch here and overall we had a good experience. The food was delivered in a timely manner and was what was expected based on the menu description.
- SabikrpdiverDined on 1/18/2013Bar service very good considering they were very busy. Calamari appetizer was a bit small portioned and the wasabi had absolutely no punch at all, very strange. Otherwise, great atmosphere and would be a great lunch spot.Special Features: