901 Fawn St.
Baltimore, MD 21202Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sabatinos.com/
- Phone: (410) 727-2667
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:30am; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 12:00am, Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm - 3:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, Italian
- Executive Chef: Renato Rotondo Sr..
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Sabatino"s offers a wide range of limited service catering entree options. We deliver Party Trays hot and ready to serve daily from 10:30 AM until 11:00 PM to businesses in the Baltimore Metropolitan Area. We require just a few hours notice to deliver lunch or dinner to your corporate group of 15 - 500! Check out the Party Tray/Catering menu on our website at www.sabatinos.com or contact a manager at 410-727-2667!
- Private Party Facilities: Sabatino's has been hosting corporate and special occasion groups in Private Dining Rooms for over 40 years! We have PRIVATE ROOMS that can comfortably seat 20 - 150 guests and our full service event planner, Lisa, can assist you with planning every aspect of your event! Whether you're hosting a Corporate Meeting, celebrating a Birthday or Graduation, planning a Rehearsal Dinner or just gathering a large group of family and friends, Sabatino's has a group dining option and a menu to suit your needs. There is a comprehensive section on Private Dining on our website at www.sabatinos.com. There you will find menu options, enhancements, photos of our Private Dining Rooms and sample printed menus. You can contact Lisa Monday - Friday during the day at 410-727-2667 or speak with any manager if she is not available. We look forward to working with you to plan festive and memorable events!
- Private Party Contact: Lisa Morekas 4107272667
- Cross Street: High St.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Street parking is free for up to 3 hours. We also offer Valet Parking for $8.00 per car beginning at 3:00 PM on Sunday and beginning at 5:00 PM on Monday - Saturday. There are also 3 large "pay lots' within 2 blocks of Sabatino's. The closest pay lot is also the most cost efficient. It is $3.00 per car after 5:00 PM weekdays and all day on Saturday and Sunday. This lot is on the Corner of Central Ave and Bank St. Enter the lot from Central Ave.
A word from Sabatino's
Located in the heart of Baltimore"s famous Little Italy, Sabatino's has been serving Baltimore locals and tourists delicious Central and Southern Italian fare for over 50 years! Whether you're out for an intimate dinner for two, a family gathering, or hosting a larger group in a Private Dining Room, Sabatino's gives you the ambiance you're after. Sabatino's has been consistently voted the People's Choice for Best Italian Restaurant and recently received the Editor's Choice for Best Italian Restaurant by the Baltimore City Paper. "Consistency and integrity are what drove us to give Sabatino's the Best Italian nod... This is Italian without apology: Tongue-tingling Penne and Vodka Sauce; Veal Florentino avalanched in dreamy cheeses; piquant scalloppines, and crisp-baked parmigianas - This is the real deal, served in an environment (a row house int he heart of Little Italy) that's as honest as the food. Join us for lunch, dinner, or late-night dining! Buon Appetito!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sabatino's reviews from OpenTable diners
144 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (77)good for groups (75)special occasion (55)romantic (30)fit for foodies (27)kid-friendly (25)great for lunch (17)notable wine list (13)late-night find (13)hot spot (8)great for brunch (5)scenic view (1)Show More
- Cozy, friendly dining in Little ItalyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014Our group of 8 had a great time at Sabatino's. We were greeted warmly by one of the owners, he was delightful. Our server Stacy was fun and went above and beyond. She knew what we needed before we even asked. She was great. The food was classic italian fare. Warm and comforting and the wine was perfect. This was a good choice for dinner and conversation. Parking lot just over a block away, only $10.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So so Little Italy restaurantretiredtgVIPDined on 11/22/2014Very friendly service in a local landmark. Food was okay but not the best. The garlic bread is worth a try. The salad was an ample helping and the house dressing was good. The calamari was lightly breaded but somewhat chewy and a little gritty. The marinara sauce was tasty. The veal was tender but had a herbal taste that overwhelmed the flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old school Italian joint; typical farealissaDined on 11/21/2014Sabitinos was...interesting. After not being able to get a table at a few other places on a Friday night, ended up at Sabatinos. It was like walking into an episode of the Sopranos. Large, "authentically" decorated Italian place in Little Italy, with typical fare of different variations on pasta, sauce, cheese, etc. Portions were big, service was good, wine pours were generous. This is a place where the "light" option is a shrimp covered in proscuitto and cheese, and French Fries are listed as a vegetable. Go for the experience, but keep expectations of finery to a minimum!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gnocchi that melts in your mouthTouristVIPDined on 11/16/2014Best gnocchi ever! Definitely ask for the pink sauce (Alfredo and marinara blended). And the Bookmaker salad is a must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/16/2014Service friendly and attentive. Food edible but disappointing. Nothing spectacular.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/15/2014Sabatino's is a classic and always delivers. It is not fancy but the food is consistently good, as it the service. Portions are large so there are always leftovers to enjoy the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A night at Sabatino'sJimmyDined on 11/15/2014We were warmly greeted when we arrived. The food and the ambiance was as advertised. Our server was outstanding, and made the night one to cherish. Overall, a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Dinning ExperienceLindaDined on 11/14/2014This is a great place for dinner. There were 6 in our party and everyone was very happy with the service and the food. I would highly recommend it. As for the reservations it was easy and I'd use Open Table again in a heart beat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RickVIPDined on 11/11/2014Always enjoyble. A favorite in Baltimore's Litty Italy neighborhood and a favorite of mine as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyable dinnerMookieDined on 11/8/2014Though it was very busy, we were seated relatively quickly (had a reservation). The waitress was extremely friendly and helpful. The food was very tasty. House salad dressing was unique and good; the clams casino were among the best we've had; the main dishes were also very good (but could have been served a little hotter). Overall, a good experience and we would definitely return.Special Features:
- consistently goodGeorgeLDined on 11/8/2014Never disappoints. We've tried other little Italy restaurants but usually come back to Sabatino's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExperienceRushedDined on 11/7/2014The food was very good as it always is, I have never been disappointed in the many years that I have been coming to Sabatinos. It just seemed like every few minutes someone was coming over asking if they could take a plate away. I just felt rushed, maybe because they were not busy at the time. Other then that, the overall experience was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice neighborhood SpotLarmac1Dined on 11/2/2014Sabatino's is a nice neighborhood spot in Baltimore's little Italy section. Four of us had dinner on a Sunday evening. The service was prompt and friendly, and all enjoyed their dinner. We sat on the second floor and felt a bit cramped. But will definately return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old BaltimoreforesthilljerryDined on 11/1/2014Sabatinos has always been a family favorite. The only thing that has changed on the menu is the price. Unfortunately they were off their game that night. Shrimp was small, service was slow. I hope this Baltimore institution gets its game back.
- Group looking for good Italian foodmikeyvDined on 10/28/2014Supposed to be known for authentic creamy Italian dressing on salad....just ok. I had the chicken parmesan and found it to be rather dry. The sauce was good. Good warm bread brought to the table. Appetizers were the best part of the meal. When ordering my meal I was given the option of pasta, salad or French fries. I guess I would always assume you get pasta with your chicken parmesan...but if I wanted pasta, I had to order a salad as an extra. They do not offer any gelato as a dessert option...so we went down the street to get gelato.Special Features:
- Great Family RestaurantPrincessDined on 10/26/2014The atmosphere and food were great. Location from Innerharbor was a short walk. Would recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian StapleFood4uDined on 10/26/2014Sabatino's continues to be a reliable Italian restaurant: good food, good service, pleasant ambiance. Have never been disappointed here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent!KbrosenbergDined on 10/24/2014Great Baltimore tradition. LOVE the Bookmaker salad - looking fwd to buying the dressing. Enjoy!Special Features:
- always great!sweetiebearDined on 10/24/2014very consistent, tasty, old style italian. A great place for good service, hot food prepared fresh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always top notchjscottVIPDined on 10/24/2014We go here often and they never disappoint. We will be backSpecial Features:
- Excellent Pasta in Little ItalyVeganFoodie80212Dined on 10/23/2014Pasta is exceptional at Sabatino's. Salads need some help (iceberg lettuce) and so does the wine list. Wonderful family run establishment. Still dreaming about that pasta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love SabationsSherbydesignDined on 10/20/2014My friends n I go to Sabations once a month to enjoy the food, service, a Friday night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our New FriendsFriendnPaDined on 10/18/2014Where do I begin. Our dining experience at Sabatino's was simply wonderful. A touch of old school charm in such a warm way. The staff was so friendly and Phillip made sure the flowers I ordered were given to my wife after we were seated. The food was awesome and our server "Kitty" was excellent. This was our first time in Little Italy and on our 39th Wedding Anniversary too. All the wonderful things I had heard about Sabatino's were true. First class the old fashion way and it shows. Thanks for ending our perfect day in a very memorable way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ItalianRoyals2014Dined on 10/17/2014Mediocre Italian restaurant. Wouldn't go back. Over priced salads. Good breadSpecial Features:
- Time machineTimmersDined on 10/17/2014Consistently delicious!! Like taking a trip back in time but I wouldn't change a thing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good authentic italiandannyboyDined on 10/17/2014We enjoyed our dinners. Everything was tasty. Waitress was good. Meals arrived hot and what we expected.Special Features:
- Mom and pop pastakfloydhDined on 10/17/2014This was just the kind of mom and pop Italian place I was lookin for to get a good bowl of spaghetti the night before the Baltimore marathon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would Not Recommend This OneGrinderVIPDined on 10/11/2014The food was awful. Started with escargot which were not in the shell and were floating in some sort of a lemon, oil, garlic base. The broiled chicken appeared to be reheated and was in the same sauce as the escargot. Even the pasta was marginal.
- teddDined on 10/7/2014Looking for a place close to the Fell's Point hotel we were staying in. We were tired and hungry after a long day, and hoping just to walk some place. Sabatino's fit the bill. Nothing particularly special from my perpsective, but a cozy, authentic Italian restaurant in Little Italy.
- Sabatino'sFrankDined on 10/4/2014Used to come here on Saturday night's after working at Colony 7 Dinner Theatre on BW Parkway in the '70's. Five us enjoyed a reunion there for lunch on Saturday 10/4. We came from DC, Maryland, and Philadelphia. A good time was had by all. Our waiter (an unusual Italian name) was the best!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old school Italian - awesomeSharonDined on 10/3/2014Awesome food, great service in an old school Italian setting. There is no fuss just straight up good food.
- Old School Diningmolson1946Dined on 10/3/2014Sabatino's is one of those places that you would describe as being like an old shoe. It just feels good. The reservation was made well in advance and during the lapse time several changes were made. Without hesitation or concerns, each change was handled. We were allowed to bring in a Smith Island cake to celebrate two birthdays and without requesting, staff sang Happy Birthday at presentation. The entire event was "old school dining".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always goodEileenDined on 9/29/2014Best Italian food, esp. my favorite penne alfredo with chicken!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointing experienceTDJCDined on 9/28/2014This is not the first time we have tried Sabatino's. It is still disappointing. This time the service was not as good as usual. The food was very poor. Two of the plates got mixed up and it was not until they were half way through that we realized it. Neither person was happy since it was not what they ordered or liked. We were given one free desert for the error. There was a lot of food left over but no one wanted to take it with them since it was not what they ordered.Special Features:
- Locals Love ItYumbotDined on 9/27/2014As we waited for our table, we watched table after table leave and hug and kids the man at the door. Clearly this place is a locally loved restaurant. Food was good, service spotty, atmosphere very lively!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family favoriteKarson0303Dined on 9/21/2014Growing up we would always celebrate special occasions at Sabitinos. When you live in Maryland every family has their "go to" Little Italy restaurant. The food never disappoints. The linguini with crab sauce was amazing and the calamari is a family favorite.Special Features:
- Needs major repairsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014Service was good but the atmosphere was not so great. Food was average at best. The building needed major repairs and updates. The light on the wall next to our table was held together by a piece of tape.
- RoadwarriorDined on 9/18/2014We were a party of 6. My food was very good but someone got a shrimp dish that they thought was just okay. Service was reasonable. Surroundings were a bit outdated but all in all the experience was a good one.Special Features:
- GOOD EATS AS USUALluv2dateDined on 9/16/2014Had not been to Sabatino's in years. Still a great place. I ordered whatI had the last time I was there--15 years ago. I had the Veal Francaise and it was nicely cooked. The salad dressing didn't quite taste the same--the cheese was a little grainy. I would prefer the dressing on the side. It was a little too saturated. My three other friends enjoyed their meals. Wines, a cab and a chianti, both good.Special Features:
- feedbagDined on 9/13/2014The food is amazing. We ordered several dishes around our table and we all sampled from each dish. We were all very pleased. Highly recommend a stop in if you are in Little Italy.Special Features: