901 Fawn St.
Baltimore, MD 21202Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sabatinos.com/
- Phone: 4107272667
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:30am; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 12:00am, Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm - 3:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, Italian
- Executive Chef: Renato Rotondo Sr..
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Sabatino"s offers a wide range of limited service catering entree options. We deliver Party Trays hot and ready to serve daily from 10:30 AM until 11:00 PM to businesses in the Baltimore Metropolitan Area. We require just a few hours notice to deliver lunch or dinner to your corporate group of 15 - 500! Check out the Party Tray/Catering menu on our website at www.sabatinos.com or contact a manager at 410-727-2667!
- Private Party Facilities: Sabatino's has been hosting corporate and special occasion groups in Private Dining Rooms for over 40 years! We have PRIVATE ROOMS that can comfortably seat 20 - 150 guests and our full service event planner, Lisa, can assist you with planning every aspect of your event! Whether you're hosting a Corporate Meeting, celebrating a Birthday or Graduation, planning a Rehearsal Dinner or just gathering a large group of family and friends, Sabatino's has a group dining option and a menu to suit your needs. There is a comprehensive section on Private Dining on our website at www.sabatinos.com. There you will find menu options, enhancements, photos of our Private Dining Rooms and sample printed menus. You can contact Lisa Monday - Friday during the day at 410-727-2667 or speak with any manager if she is not available. We look forward to working with you to plan festive and memorable events!
- Private Party Contact: Lisa Morekas 4107272667
- Cross Street: High St.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Street parking is free for up to 3 hours. We also offer Valet Parking for $8.00 per car beginning at 3:00 PM on Sunday and beginning at 5:00 PM on Monday - Saturday. There are also 3 large "pay lots' within 2 blocks of Sabatino's. The closest pay lot is also the most cost efficient. It is $3.00 per car after 5:00 PM weekdays and all day on Saturday and Sunday. This lot is on the Corner of Central Ave and Bank St. Enter the lot from Central Ave.
A word from Sabatino's
Located in the heart of Baltimore"s famous Little Italy, Sabatino's has been serving Baltimore locals and tourists delicious Central and Southern Italian fare for over 50 years! Whether you're out for an intimate dinner for two, a family gathering, or hosting a larger group in a Private Dining Room, Sabatino's gives you the ambiance you're after. Sabatino's has been consistently voted the People's Choice for Best Italian Restaurant and recently received the Editor's Choice for Best Italian Restaurant by the Baltimore City Paper. "Consistency and integrity are what drove us to give Sabatino's the Best Italian nod... This is Italian without apology: Tongue-tingling Penne and Vodka Sauce; Veal Florentino avalanched in dreamy cheeses; piquant scalloppines, and crisp-baked parmigianas - This is the real deal, served in an environment (a row house int he heart of Little Italy) that's as honest as the food. Join us for lunch, dinner, or late-night dining! Buon Appetito!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sabatino's reviews from OpenTable diners
135 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (75)good for groups (62)special occasion (50)romantic (29)fit for foodies (27)kid-friendly (21)great for lunch (17)late-night find (12)notable wine list (12)hot spot (8)great for brunch (5)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great Family RestaurantPrincessDined on 10/26/2014The atmosphere and food were great. Location from Innerharbor was a short walk. Would recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian StapleFood4uDined on 10/26/2014Sabatino's continues to be a reliable Italian restaurant: good food, good service, pleasant ambiance. Have never been disappointed here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent!KbrosenbergDined on 10/24/2014Great Baltimore tradition. LOVE the Bookmaker salad - looking fwd to buying the dressing. Enjoy!Special Features:
- always great!sweetiebearDined on 10/24/2014very consistent, tasty, old style italian. A great place for good service, hot food prepared fresh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always top notchjscottVIPDined on 10/24/2014We go here often and they never disappoint. We will be backSpecial Features:
- Excellent Pasta in Little ItalyVeganFoodie80212Dined on 10/23/2014Pasta is exceptional at Sabatino's. Salads need some help (iceberg lettuce) and so does the wine list. Wonderful family run establishment. Still dreaming about that pasta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love SabationsSherbydesignDined on 10/20/2014My friends n I go to Sabations once a month to enjoy the food, service, a Friday night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our New FriendsFriendnPaDined on 10/18/2014Where do I begin. Our dining experience at Sabatino's was simply wonderful. A touch of old school charm in such a warm way. The staff was so friendly and Phillip made sure the flowers I ordered were given to my wife after we were seated. The food was awesome and our server "Kitty" was excellent. This was our first time in Little Italy and on our 39th Wedding Anniversary too. All the wonderful things I had heard about Sabatino's were true. First class the old fashion way and it shows. Thanks for ending our perfect day in a very memorable way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ItalianRoyals2014Dined on 10/17/2014Mediocre Italian restaurant. Wouldn't go back. Over priced salads. Good breadSpecial Features:
- Time machineTimmersDined on 10/17/2014Consistently delicious!! Like taking a trip back in time but I wouldn't change a thing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good authentic italiandannyboyDined on 10/17/2014We enjoyed our dinners. Everything was tasty. Waitress was good. Meals arrived hot and what we expected.Special Features:
- Mom and pop pastakfloydhDined on 10/17/2014This was just the kind of mom and pop Italian place I was lookin for to get a good bowl of spaghetti the night before the Baltimore marathon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would Not Recommend This OneGrinderVIPDined on 10/11/2014The food was awful. Started with escargot which were not in the shell and were floating in some sort of a lemon, oil, garlic base. The broiled chicken appeared to be reheated and was in the same sauce as the escargot. Even the pasta was marginal.
- teddDined on 10/7/2014Looking for a place close to the Fell's Point hotel we were staying in. We were tired and hungry after a long day, and hoping just to walk some place. Sabatino's fit the bill. Nothing particularly special from my perpsective, but a cozy, authentic Italian restaurant in Little Italy.
- Sabatino'sFrankDined on 10/4/2014Used to come here on Saturday night's after working at Colony 7 Dinner Theatre on BW Parkway in the '70's. Five us enjoyed a reunion there for lunch on Saturday 10/4. We came from DC, Maryland, and Philadelphia. A good time was had by all. Our waiter (an unusual Italian name) was the best!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old school Italian - awesomeSharonDined on 10/3/2014Awesome food, great service in an old school Italian setting. There is no fuss just straight up good food.
- Old School Diningmolson1946Dined on 10/3/2014Sabatino's is one of those places that you would describe as being like an old shoe. It just feels good. The reservation was made well in advance and during the lapse time several changes were made. Without hesitation or concerns, each change was handled. We were allowed to bring in a Smith Island cake to celebrate two birthdays and without requesting, staff sang Happy Birthday at presentation. The entire event was "old school dining".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always goodEileenDined on 9/29/2014Best Italian food, esp. my favorite penne alfredo with chicken!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointing experienceTDJCDined on 9/28/2014This is not the first time we have tried Sabatino's. It is still disappointing. This time the service was not as good as usual. The food was very poor. Two of the plates got mixed up and it was not until they were half way through that we realized it. Neither person was happy since it was not what they ordered or liked. We were given one free desert for the error. There was a lot of food left over but no one wanted to take it with them since it was not what they ordered.Special Features:
- Locals Love ItYumbotDined on 9/27/2014As we waited for our table, we watched table after table leave and hug and kids the man at the door. Clearly this place is a locally loved restaurant. Food was good, service spotty, atmosphere very lively!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family favoriteKarson0303Dined on 9/21/2014Growing up we would always celebrate special occasions at Sabitinos. When you live in Maryland every family has their "go to" Little Italy restaurant. The food never disappoints. The linguini with crab sauce was amazing and the calamari is a family favorite.Special Features:
- Needs major repairsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014Service was good but the atmosphere was not so great. Food was average at best. The building needed major repairs and updates. The light on the wall next to our table was held together by a piece of tape.
- RoadwarriorDined on 9/18/2014We were a party of 6. My food was very good but someone got a shrimp dish that they thought was just okay. Service was reasonable. Surroundings were a bit outdated but all in all the experience was a good one.Special Features:
- GOOD EATS AS USUALluv2dateDined on 9/16/2014Had not been to Sabatino's in years. Still a great place. I ordered whatI had the last time I was there--15 years ago. I had the Veal Francaise and it was nicely cooked. The salad dressing didn't quite taste the same--the cheese was a little grainy. I would prefer the dressing on the side. It was a little too saturated. My three other friends enjoyed their meals. Wines, a cab and a chianti, both good.Special Features:
- feedbagDined on 9/13/2014The food is amazing. We ordered several dishes around our table and we all sampled from each dish. We were all very pleased. Highly recommend a stop in if you are in Little Italy.Special Features:
- FoodieDined on 9/13/2014Service was very nice but food was average. None of the restaurant recommendations apply for me yert I am forced to choose oneSpecial Features:
- Great food in a great locationOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/13/2014I have been to Sabatino's several times over the years and it is always great food! The service is amazing - quick, pleasant and efficient. The Eggplant Parmesan and the meatballs were the best!Special Features:
- General commentsFrankDined on 9/13/2014Food was very good but I prefer more cheese in my lasagna. House salad dressing excellent. Friendly staff. Appreciate being able to order half portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodluvgoodfoodDined on 9/11/2014The service was fantastic and the food delicious .had a nice table in the corner and you felt like part of the family. I will definitely be going back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had an excelllent dinner.CathyDined on 9/11/2014The food and service were outstanding. I hope to be back soon!Special Features:
- Warm and invitingSpringer1Dined on 9/8/2014We had a wonderful opportunity to celebrate our son's birthday and Ms Ruth was simply a joy to have as our waitress. We always choose Sabatinos when we're celebrating a family event and Sabatinos never disappoints! The food was delish, atmosphere takes us back in time and we just enjoyed ourselves immensely. Making online reservations was very convenient and fast! Thanks AGAIN for a great eveningSpecial Features:
- ClassicLisainMDDined on 9/6/2014Sabatinos is a classic in Little Italy, Baltimore. You can't go wrong when you go with a time honored restaurant. The spaghetti with meat sauce is outstanding. When we were there they featured a special crab marinara sauce that was wonderful. The bread was soft and fresh. The calamari came out fast with their flavorful marinara. It was very good. We had a party of 6. 1/2 of us had a small left over container. All in all a wonderful family tradition in Little Italy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SabatinosOldGrayMareDined on 9/6/2014We were looking for a familiar dining experience but Sabs is not what it use to be food wise. The service was great. The host was friendly. The food ain't what it use to be. The Bookmaker's salad was wilted and the veal dinners were a little under cooked. We were there on a Saturday night early and the chef should not have been rushed. Happy Birthday Dear!Special Features:
- Good food, great serviceToniDined on 9/4/2014The food was plentiful, but not as flavorful as other local Italian restaurants. The service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dissapointing.DaveDined on 9/1/20144 in our party, 3 unhappy with their food, mine was just acceptable. Also, bread was cold and dry, was no better after we asked them to warm up. Just not a good dining experience.
- Very good but pasta disappointedKAE0420Dined on 8/30/2014Overall a great meal but the pasta tasted like boxed. Chicken Parm was amazing! Service was a bit slowSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not live up to expectationsRunningForceDined on 8/30/2014The kitchen was slow. The food was not prepared with care. Anything with cheese was smothered with cheese to the detriment of other ingredients on the place. I had the Veal Florentine. The sauce was so lemony that it was sour tasting and you could also clearly taste the white wine in the sauce. My dining companion had the same sauce on the plate and made the same comment.
- Lost it's charmCesarandJanetDined on 8/30/2014After eating here several times since I was a child I have to say it has lost I much of it's appeal and charm. Granted you still need a reservation to get a table on a Saturday, I would have preferred Olive Garden over this garbage. I ordered the house special Veal Sabitino, it came out cold with just lemon slices no prosciutto. I would have sent it back however our waitress did not return until the end of everyone else's meal. I did not eat my food and questioned the missing ingredients. Instead of correcting the situation she got the menu and debated me on what's in it. Clearly she was wrong! With that she went and got three pieces out if the fridge and handed it to me to cook myself at home. I was horrified and will not return ever.Special Features:
- ChessieDined on 8/29/2014This is a Baltimore treasure. Never any surprises. Feels like home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a family dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/29/2014Sabatino's is a favorite of Little Italy. We often dine here when getting together with my in-laws or for family gatherings. Food is solid and service is consistent. Bookmaker salad is not to be missed. All other food is what you would expect from a down home italian restaurant. Hearty portions and just that classic italian flavor you're looking for. We had our rehearsal dinner here a year ago in the wine cellar and everyone had a great time. Good atmosphere and great service!Special Features: