S & J Crab Ranch
2 West Pennsylvania Avenue
Towson, MD 21204Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
S & J Crab Ranch
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sjcrabranch.com/
- Phone: 4108216789
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Nikia Jones
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Please contact the restaurant for your catering inquiries.
A word from S & J Crab Ranch
Located in the heart of Towson, S & J Crab Ranch is a neighborhood restaurant and bar serving steamed crabs and barbecue. Opened in October of 2011 by two locals themselves, the Ranch has the best Maryland crabs and seafood for miles around. Also featuring Southern BBQ at its finest, we offer St. Louis style ribs, Carolina BBQ, Texas Smoked Brisket, and Pit beef and turkey. Whatever you crave, our menu has something to offer. We pride ourselves on excellent food and outstanding service. Bring your friends, bring your family, and bring your appetite!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
S & J Crab Ranch reviews from OpenTable diners
- Wondeful find!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/20/2013Absolutely delicious! What a wonderful find. I went during the week and it was quiet. I went back on Saturday evening and it was more crowded. The service was excellent. The waitstaff is extremely attentive.Special Features:
- I enjoyed the services andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013I enjoyed the services and the food so much that i turned around and brought my children the following Saturday.Special Features:
- I was not at all impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/15/2013I was not at all impressed with the food here. I went for restaurant week and everything was just ok. The cream of crab soup was very bland. The crab cake was not what I would expect of a resturant in Maryland, the steak was pretty good. While the food was nothing to write home about the service was excellant.
- Hubby and I will be goingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/12/2013Hubby and I will be going back. Food was great. Patrons were very friendlySpecial Features:
- Food was excellent. WaitstaffcropetteDined on 1/12/2013Food was excellent. Waitstaff was very pleasant and helpful. Nice looking bar/restaurant. However, we were a little disappointed due to the level of noise in the dining room due to the fact there was a big screen TV in the dining room and we had a party of about 30 folks watching the football game at the top of their lungs. The bar was quieter. Not the place for a nice dinner on game day unless you are into football.
- My girlfriend, mother, sister,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/28/2012My girlfriend, mother, sister, and some of her friends went there last Friday night and had a very nice experience. The restaurant wasn't very crowded for a Friday which was concerning at first, but the service and food were excellent. The portion sizes were more than enough and everything was reasonably priced. The waitress was happy and smiling and kept everyone's drinks full. The prices were reasonable for a seafood place as all six of us ordered an entree and we ordered two appetizers for the table and the check was barely $100. I would absolutely go back and recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes seafood dishes with a taste of Maryland.Special Features: