Ruth's Chris Steak House - West Palm Beach
651 Okeechobee Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - West Palm Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/18418/West-Palm-Beach
- Phone: 5615143544
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Farrin Kolpan
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in West Palm Beach, FL - Bring the service, expertise and flavor of Ruth's Chris Steak House to the location of your choice! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: Ruth's Chris - West Palm Beach offers the ultimate private dining experience maintaining four private areas perfect for business presentations, pharmaceutical functions, celebrations, or simply an intimate family dinner. Our rooms can accommodate 10-50 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Heydyn Hernandez 8776086627
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - West Palm Beach
Ruth's Chris Steak House in West Palm Beach, FL serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Ruth's Chris Steak House - West Palm Beach - Best Restaurants in West Palm Beach ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - West Palm Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
35 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (29)romantic (16)fit for foodies (14)good for groups (10)notable wine list (9)neighborhood gem (5)hot spot (3)scenic view (2)great for lunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- BeautifulOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/27/2014it was very beautiful the food was great and the ambiance is nice. Sorry I`m speak german my english is not perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth's ChrisDrJackDined on 8/9/2014A fabulous evening with great food and exceptional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Steak and servuveDaveDined on 7/29/2014Will be back.. everything was wonderful as expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Ruth's!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/18/2014I eat at RC's all over the country and the franchise keeps pretty tight control so the food is typically very consistent. There are subtle differences that make or break the experience. Typically the people and the location are the main drivers. The Ruth's in City Center is very good...not the best, but very good. I would highly recommend it.Special Features:
- West Palm steakUtilityconsultantDined on 7/14/2014I took a business associate and his bride out for dinner. This location rates up there with the best Ruth's Chris locations I've visited. As always the people are a large part of the experience- the hostess was efficient & friendly. Our waiter, Norm was out standing- when we return we'll be sure to request him. Before dinner beverages were ample and on time as were the refills. Filet was cooked to perfection, sides tasty and hot temp. wise. I was saddened to see a few men in T shirts- I guess I'm old fashioned when it comes to fine dining- it is the off season and in hot FL; however, I always amazed at what some people feel is appropriate dress. The property is in great, easy to find location.Special Features:
- Great Ambiance,Service, Tough SteakPatrickDined on 7/12/2014A wonderful dining experience turned disappointing the moment my Rib-Eye steak was served. I did not expect a tough steak from Ruth's Chris, particularly for the expensive cut of steak I ordered. The ambiance was terrific, the service from our waiter was impeccable. The steak made me feel as if I should have had my teeth sharpened before I arrived at the restaurant. 2 out of 3 isn't bad, unless #3 is the steak...They need much better quality control of their steaks, before they allow them to go out to their customers, particularly at the rates they charge for what should have been a delicious cut of beef.Special Features:
- slow serviceGijillyDined on 7/7/2014My filet was cooked to perfection. The creamed spinach was good. The sweet potato casserole was also really good. The service was slow this night. I asked for a second martini and it never came. I never asked again because we were ready to go by the time I even saw the waiter again. Overall I love the steak here, covered in butter (YUM!) but the ambience was just okay and when your bill for two people is almost $200 I think I expected more from this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/5/2014Service superb. Mentioned our anniversary when making reservations and was seated at a lovely table for two with extremely comfortable chairs. Table decorated with rose petals and little hearts. Many of staff acknowledged anniversary. Strictly stick to steak menu as fish and shellfish fair. Steak cooked perfectly. A bit pricey but good for a special occasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best 4th of July dinner!MommaTDined on 7/4/2014Perfect from the moment we arrived. The staff was wonderful. We were given just enough space to enjoy our romantic evening without a server hovering, but the moment we did look up, he was there to meet our needs. We WILL be back and look forward to the next visit! By the way- the food was fabulous. Petit filet, broccoli au gratin for me and Ruth's classic steak, salad, garlic mashed potato; and coconut bread pudding for him...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service a little disappointingBaffledDined on 7/3/2014This was our second time dining at Ruth's Chris. The first visit we had an excellent server that anticipated our every need and made recommendations that enhanced our experience. This time around we found ourselves waiting to try and catch a glimpse if the server when needed The first visit we shared a cut of meat that was meant for two. When it arrives it's served on hot plates with melted butter and herbs. Portions are served to each person with plenty leftover for seconds. The server checked in on us and brought fresh warmed plates which was great because the leftover meat had cooled. This visit the server only stopped by at the end of the meal to see if we wanted anything else. I suppose the other table with 7 promised a bigger tip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TmomDinnergirlDined on 6/20/2014Great restaurant. Food was delicious and the service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodrobb305Dined on 6/15/2014Awesome food. This chain stays pretty consistent with food quality so you always know what you are going to get. They have a top notch filet and the sides of mushrooms, garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Fathers DayCalvinDined on 6/15/2014Another great dinner, great service and a great time.Special Features:
- DelishLaurieDined on 6/6/2014Everything from beginning to end was Fantastic!!! Food is Amazing and service was phenomenal, will visit again!!Special Features:
- Ruth's Chris Steak houseDinerDined on 5/31/2014We booked on line to celebrate a friends Anniversary. Amazing attention to detail from the card personalized on our table to rose petals and confetti. Dessert beautifully presented to them after an outstanding meal! Our waiter NORMAN was the BEST!!!! We'll be back to celebrate more special times.Special Features:
- Special occasion favorite!BrunchloverVIPDined on 5/24/2014This is our favorite West Palm Beach restaurant. We always have a terrific dinner, great service and ambiance, and it doesn't break the bank.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding.ncny1115Dined on 5/19/2014My husband and I celebrated our anniversary and had a great experience. Great service and extra touches for our special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth's Chris always deliversLPDPaulDined on 5/12/2014I can imagine no better venue for a special occasion, a great dinner, or a night out with a loved one - never doubt that Ruth's Chris will deliver!Special Features:
- Always Spot OnCalvinDined on 5/11/2014I've been to this Ruth Chris several times. This was Mothers Day dinner with another couple. I had the Mother's Day special, ribeye steak with lobster tail. Steak was a great medium medium rare, the lobster was moist and sweet. We will be returning soon, my wife's birthday is coming up. Thanks Lexie, great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place!MikeDined on 5/10/2014One of the nicest Ruth's Chris's I have been too. Great views. The service and food was excellent!! Highly recommend this place!Special Features:
- The following 428 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - West Palm Beach reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/3/2014Food came out too rare (not as ordered) and service very mediocre
- Always a great SteakluvtheplaceDined on 4/30/2014Ruth Chris has the best steaks! Each time we go, we enjoy the food so much. The steaks were cooked perfectly. The shrimp cocktail appitizer with the horseradish cocktail sauce had just the right mix of sharpness to go with the large delicious shrimp. We choose 2 sides, cauliflower and spinach. Both cooked perfectly. The steaks , so tender and delicious. A perfect meal to top off a perfect evening.Special Features:
- eatineddieVIPDined on 4/29/2014We eat here every time we attend the Kravis Center (which is often) and we have never been dissapointed.would reccomend it to anyone going to Kravis or to anywhere at City Place or the Convention Center. Always an enjoyable dinner...
- First timeAngieDined on 4/26/2014Love the ambience, the service, the food & location. First time going and really happy that it over exceeded our expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't waste your moneyGrumpyoldmanDined on 4/14/2014This place lives up to the chain's reputation for excellent steaks. However, the service was very spotty and the hostess was rude when I refused to be seated in front of the kitchen door. My salad was delivered by a manager who disappeared quickly and did not offer crushed pepper... I waited 10 minutes until I could get anyone's attention before that faux paux was corrected. I ordered my steak medium rare, my date ordered her's medium... They arrived at the table just the opposite... So, why didn't we just trade? She ordered a Filet and I ordered a NY Strip. Absolutely unacceptable at a place like this... Yes, they offered to redo them, but we just were tired of waiting for our meal so ate them anyway... But we shouldn't have.Special Features:
- consistantly good steakhouseeatineddieVIPDined on 4/8/2014you can count on this place to provide constantly good food and service..I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerClevefanDined on 4/8/2014We went to Ruth's Chris before a theater performance for dinner. Service was efficient without being overbearing. The menu has a good selection and the specials of the day looked good. My spouse had a complete meal, which started with soup, then a filet mignon with shrimp, and followed by dessert, all of which she said was excellent. I had the all-in special of the night, which included a salad, scallops, and a dessert. All of it was terrific. Oh, and the drinks were great, as they did their version of a Manhattan, which I enjoyed. All in all, an excellent meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never miss a parGod0fFoodVIPDined on 4/6/2014Love this place, great steakhouse overall. Service is a lil stiff, but sill professional.. ClassicSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excelent food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/5/2014We loved everything about it, the service, the food, the view, everything however we maybe had dinner to early (7:30 reservation) because it was mostly an older crowd (65+) which made us feel a bit out of place. (we're in our early 30s)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Salted BeefwarrottjrDined on 4/1/2014This was my fourth visit to a Ruth's Chris and my first visit to the Palm Beach store. Everything was perfect except for the steak. I ordered a petite filet cooked medium and lightly seasoned. The steak came cooked rare and heavily salted. I won;t be returning.
- Sat. nite reviewMelsCoinsVIPDined on 3/22/2014Food was good. However, filet mignon was over done as were the lamb chops. Molten lava cake dessert was excellent. Salads were large. Sides are enough to share.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food FAST??OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/18/2014The food was awesome, the service was quick but rushed, the ambience is poor. . A steakhouse with the reputation of Ruth Chris I expect a little more show... even Texas Roadhouse lets you see the selection of meats. Everyone is rushing - seemed focused on turning tables over giving attentive service.
- ALWAYS PLEASEDDiscriminatingVIPDined on 3/16/2014We enjoy the convenience of dining near Kravis and the ambience of the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have eaten at several of Ruth'sLindaDined on 3/15/2014Have eaten at several of Ruth's Chris restaurants in different cities. The one in downtown West Palm Beach, Florida is our favorite location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DINNER AT 6PM OUT OF LAMEOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/13/2014DINNER AT 6PM OUT OF LAME CHOPS......OVER ALL QUALITY OF NY STRIP STEAK WAS NOT WHAT I HAVE HAD A RUTH CHRIS IN TIMES BEFORE...THE RUTH SALAD ID NOT SEEM FRESH, I ALWAYS ORDER IT...S O O R R Y FOR THE REVIEW , MR ROSENBERG
- Upscale steak housePat0406Dined on 3/9/2014Ruth's Chris is a high end steak house that serves sizzling steaks. The sirloin was excellent. Prime steak. Easy location to get to in West Palm Beach.Special Features:
- One bad nighteatineddieVIPDined on 3/4/2014Having eaten here many times over the years, I won't condemn this place for one very bad night..The food was very good as usual but the service was so bad that it made our experience a downer. 50 minutes passed between the time we ordered and the time our food arrived. We spoke with the manager after 45 minutes of waiting and he was most apologetic period. He did no offer us a drink or desert or anything to compensate for the unexcuseable service..very bad PR.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just not. Up to parantiquetravlerVIPDined on 2/16/2014It started out well, we went from 3 to 5 and they were very accommodating. That's where the service stopped. The food was ok steak excellent sides ok salad awful. It was warm lightly dressed wilted! mushrooms great I asked for two checks not a split check which was awkward for the waiter he did not know what to do. He never asked if we wanted coffee and the waitstaff was not polished. The only excellent server was the young man who delivered the food from the kitchen. Very disappointing for this restaurant.
- coldgeminiDined on 2/15/2014everything was great! Been there many times. Love the location. Only issue was it was freezing in the restaurant. Our server I said he would ask to have to turn down and it was still cold. But that wouldn't attorney from coming back. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ClassyRomanticDined on 2/15/2014This restaurant is a diamond. It is so romantic, the waiters are amazing and their food is so good. We have our favorite table and they always try to provide us with it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.