Ruth's Chris Steak House - West Palm Beach
651 Okeechobee Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - West Palm Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/18418/West-Palm-Beach
- Phone: (561) 514-3544
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Farrin Kolpan
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in West Palm Beach, FL - Bring the service, expertise and flavor of Ruth's Chris Steak House to the location of your choice! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: Ruth's Chris - West Palm Beach offers the ultimate private dining experience maintaining four private areas perfect for business presentations, pharmaceutical functions, celebrations, or simply an intimate family dinner. Our rooms can accommodate 10-50 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Heydyn Hernandez 8776086627
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - West Palm Beach
Ruth's Chris Steak House in West Palm Beach, FL serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Ruth's Chris Steak House - West Palm Beach - Best Restaurants in West Palm Beach ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - West Palm Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
53 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (38)romantic (23)notable wine list (21)fit for foodies (21)good for groups (15)neighborhood gem (13)hot spot (10)vibrant bar scene (7)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (3)great for lunch (2)scenic view (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Birthday celebrationDelraydinerVIPDined on 11/23/2014Our son was visiting for his birthday. I made the reservation and when we were seated there was a card at the table with his name on it wishing him a happy birthday. Any dessert was on them! Steak was melt in your mouth and sides were unforgettable!Special Features:
- food is fair but it is next to the kravis center.BOBEATOUTEVERYWHEREVIPDined on 11/22/2014very limited menu. porterhouse is ok but not great. rib steak is unacceptable. caution - salt and pepper are unevenly applied, with overapplied spots. nothing is really great. we go regularly before Miami city ballet, which is world class. service is excellent. décor is fine. sweet potato casserole is very nice.
- as i said, it was a great experience as usual.foodie1970Dined on 11/21/2014the only thing i did not have time for as it was served late was dessert. was disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice Ruth ChrisEllenDined on 11/19/2014We have visited several Ruth Chris Restaurants in the South Florida area. This Ruth Chris is a cut above the others is terms of décor and ambiance. The service was outstanding as was the food. A great place to have a nice dinner before a show at the Kravis Center.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great Super food and VERY good serviceJJP2VIPDined on 11/16/2014Excellent as usual. Great food good portions great cocktails. PROBLEM: we had our always very well behaved 3 yr old little girl and they gave us a 4 top in the very corner....ok, but then we find out that immediately next to us was a table for 10 with 5 crazy out of control children who were literally crawling on and under the table while the parents did nothing. I informed the waitress that if it continued, I wanted to move. Be warned that if you have children, they will try to hide you away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another nice evening out at Ruth ChrisKristiDined on 11/15/2014We always have a nice evening out, with good food and ambiance when we dine at Ruth Chris. This evening was especially notable, as they held our table while we were stuck in traffic for 45 minutes, and then did everything to ensure that we still had a nice dinner and made it to our show on time. We had children along as well and they decorated the table for our special evening and ensured we all had a great time. Thank you!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HungryBeefDined on 11/11/2014Make sure you come to Ruth Chris hungry as the steals are large and so are the appetizers and sides. Usually avoids chains but this is an exceptionSpecial Features:
- Loved itchasrDined on 11/7/2014Recent visit was second in last two weeks and it confirmed my very positive experience from the first visit. Staff is excellent, food the same. Can't wait to go back again.Special Features:
- Mmmm goodLuv2dineDined on 10/18/2014Great place to eat. Sitting at the top by the window gives great views. Staff was friendly. Dishes are prepared well. Yummy sweet potatoe casarole.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteaksCalvinDined on 10/18/2014Had the 16oz ribeye medium rare. The steak was great. The lobster mac & cheese and bread puddling was also great.Special Features:
- excellentKozzDined on 10/11/2014Great gathering for intimate dinners to celebrate special occasions. The service is excellent and he food is very tasty.I would definitely recommend this restaurant. I have been here two years in a row to celebrate my wedding anniversary and they go above and beyond to celebrate your special day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greatfsuphil10Dined on 10/4/2014Had such a great time. It was our first anniversary and the waiter brought out confetti and put it on our table. Fantastic Food and Fantastic serviceSpecial Features:
- A to Zout4dinnerDined on 10/3/2014This was my first time at this location and was very pleased. I'd made reservations for my daughter's 23rd birthday and from the hostess on throughout the evening, the reception and service was exemplary! The meal was very good. Thank YOU for making our night special. Ambiance is also wonderful, I've previously dined at the NPB spot which lacks the same appeal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistant with the standardAshleyDined on 9/27/2014Overall, it was a pleasurable dining experience with good company. The hostess sat us right away and was welcoming. The restaurant seemed moderately busy for 8pm on a Saturday....it was noticeable the bussers & wait staff were moving quickly between tables and kitchen. Which is why I was surprised by the lack of attention from our server. While he was personable when at our table, cocktails & water glasses sat empty for more than 20 mins, until our guest politely flagged him down to request refills. Salads were delivered by a runner & there was no checking back w/us until the main course came to which one of the items was incorrect. His response was to put butter on it; all will be ok. I guess I expected more from the dining experience...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Specialnumber1deanDined on 9/27/2014Celebrated a big birthday at Ruth Chris with friends. Greeted upon entering restaurant, card and birthday glitter on table.Everything was beyond excellent. Selected menu from Flavors of Palm Beach. One friend, who had been to 4 other restaurants during this special, indicated that this was the best.Will absolutely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodGlaDDined on 9/21/2014Food & service was amazing! The wait staff was attentive & helpful. The food was great & wait time for each item wasnt long at all. Would recommend to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not normal GreatBradDined on 9/20/2014Love Ruth's Chris, and will continue to go back and back. Have to say though, this was a disappointing experience for some rare reason??? Service was fantastic, but steak was overcooked, which has never happened for us at Ruth's. The dining room was rediculously cold for some reason, with multiple complaints. It had to be around 55-60 degrees in there, with the AC blowing hard - very uncomfortable for dining. Love Ruth's, and will be back, but this was not a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They do it rightChanceDined on 9/13/2014We reserved a table for six and was given a wonderful table on a small terrace. I had written we had a birthday, and the table was decorated and personalised for the guest of honour. Our server was Joshua, who was terrific ... and the food was exceptional. Although this dinner was a special occasion, this restaurant is now our go to for steak.Special Features:
- couldn't be better!wallysDined on 9/7/2014We celebrated our anniversary and the food, service and friendliness couldn't have been better.Special Features:
- Great dining experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/30/2014Steaks are great. Love the ribeye and porterhouse. Sides are special. Our waiter, Joshua completes the wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeautifulOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/27/2014it was very beautiful the food was great and the ambiance is nice. Sorry I`m speak german my english is not perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth's ChrisDrJackVIPDined on 8/9/2014A fabulous evening with great food and exceptional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 448 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - West Palm Beach reviews archive.
- Excellent Steak and servuveDaveVIPDined on 7/29/2014Will be back.. everything was wonderful as expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/20/2014The staff was excellent! We were celebrating a 90th birthday and the table was decorated and they took pictures for us. Two of the filets were over cooked, but were replaced promptly. It was a very nice meal.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Ruth's!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/18/2014I eat at RC's all over the country and the franchise keeps pretty tight control so the food is typically very consistent. There are subtle differences that make or break the experience. Typically the people and the location are the main drivers. The Ruth's in City Center is very good...not the best, but very good. I would highly recommend it.Special Features:
- West Palm steakUtilityconsultantVIPDined on 7/14/2014I took a business associate and his bride out for dinner. This location rates up there with the best Ruth's Chris locations I've visited. As always the people are a large part of the experience- the hostess was efficient & friendly. Our waiter, Norm was out standing- when we return we'll be sure to request him. Before dinner beverages were ample and on time as were the refills. Filet was cooked to perfection, sides tasty and hot temp. wise. I was saddened to see a few men in T shirts- I guess I'm old fashioned when it comes to fine dining- it is the off season and in hot FL; however, I always amazed at what some people feel is appropriate dress. The property is in great, easy to find location.Special Features:
- Great Ambiance,Service, Tough SteakPatrickDined on 7/12/2014A wonderful dining experience turned disappointing the moment my Rib-Eye steak was served. I did not expect a tough steak from Ruth's Chris, particularly for the expensive cut of steak I ordered. The ambiance was terrific, the service from our waiter was impeccable. The steak made me feel as if I should have had my teeth sharpened before I arrived at the restaurant. 2 out of 3 isn't bad, unless #3 is the steak...They need much better quality control of their steaks, before they allow them to go out to their customers, particularly at the rates they charge for what should have been a delicious cut of beef.Special Features:
- slow serviceGijillyDined on 7/7/2014My filet was cooked to perfection. The creamed spinach was good. The sweet potato casserole was also really good. The service was slow this night. I asked for a second martini and it never came. I never asked again because we were ready to go by the time I even saw the waiter again. Overall I love the steak here, covered in butter (YUM!) but the ambience was just okay and when your bill for two people is almost $200 I think I expected more from this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionPickyeaterDined on 7/5/2014Service superb. Mentioned our anniversary when making reservations and was seated at a lovely table for two with extremely comfortable chairs. Table decorated with rose petals and little hearts. Many of staff acknowledged anniversary. Strictly stick to steak menu as fish and shellfish fair. Steak cooked perfectly. A bit pricey but good for a special occasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best 4th of July dinner!MommaTDined on 7/4/2014Perfect from the moment we arrived. The staff was wonderful. We were given just enough space to enjoy our romantic evening without a server hovering, but the moment we did look up, he was there to meet our needs. We WILL be back and look forward to the next visit! By the way- the food was fabulous. Petit filet, broccoli au gratin for me and Ruth's classic steak, salad, garlic mashed potato; and coconut bread pudding for him...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service a little disappointingBaffledDined on 7/3/2014This was our second time dining at Ruth's Chris. The first visit we had an excellent server that anticipated our every need and made recommendations that enhanced our experience. This time around we found ourselves waiting to try and catch a glimpse if the server when needed The first visit we shared a cut of meat that was meant for two. When it arrives it's served on hot plates with melted butter and herbs. Portions are served to each person with plenty leftover for seconds. The server checked in on us and brought fresh warmed plates which was great because the leftover meat had cooled. This visit the server only stopped by at the end of the meal to see if we wanted anything else. I suppose the other table with 7 promised a bigger tip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TmomDinnergirlDined on 6/20/2014Great restaurant. Food was delicious and the service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodrobb305Dined on 6/15/2014Awesome food. This chain stays pretty consistent with food quality so you always know what you are going to get. They have a top notch filet and the sides of mushrooms, garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Fathers DayCalvinDined on 6/15/2014Another great dinner, great service and a great time.Special Features:
- DelishLaurieDined on 6/6/2014Everything from beginning to end was Fantastic!!! Food is Amazing and service was phenomenal, will visit again!!Special Features:
- Ruth's Chris Steak houseDinerDined on 5/31/2014We booked on line to celebrate a friends Anniversary. Amazing attention to detail from the card personalized on our table to rose petals and confetti. Dessert beautifully presented to them after an outstanding meal! Our waiter NORMAN was the BEST!!!! We'll be back to celebrate more special times.Special Features:
- Special occasion favorite!BrunchloverVIPDined on 5/24/2014This is our favorite West Palm Beach restaurant. We always have a terrific dinner, great service and ambiance, and it doesn't break the bank.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding.ncny1115Dined on 5/19/2014My husband and I celebrated our anniversary and had a great experience. Great service and extra touches for our special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth's Chris always deliversLPDPaulVIPDined on 5/12/2014I can imagine no better venue for a special occasion, a great dinner, or a night out with a loved one - never doubt that Ruth's Chris will deliver!Special Features:
- Always Spot OnCalvinDined on 5/11/2014I've been to this Ruth Chris several times. This was Mothers Day dinner with another couple. I had the Mother's Day special, ribeye steak with lobster tail. Steak was a great medium medium rare, the lobster was moist and sweet. We will be returning soon, my wife's birthday is coming up. Thanks Lexie, great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.